• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Singles Rate & Moveset Request Thread - Read The First Post Before Asking A Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Ok, I'm getting bored. Here we go.

Ampibom @ LO
Jolly | Technician
Return
Ankle Sweep
Aerial Ace
Fake Out

Technician boost is all I can say. Return is STAB, Ankle Sweep for coverage, Aerial Ace to get those fighting types and Fake Out to give 1st turn Flinch h4x.
Jolly to boost its' awesome Speed.

EDIT : Thank you TBR.

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Ampibom @ Life Orb
Jolly | Technician
Return
Ankle Sweep
Aerial Ace
Fake Out

Return only has 3 Base Power less that Technician Double hit but its greater accuracy makes it a superior choice. Low Kick because most Rocks and Steels are heavy and for those that aren't it still gets a Tech boost if its power 60 or less so it's pretty reliable here. Ambipom hardly needs the -Spe anyway, especially if you opt to make it Jolly. Fake Out is ridiculously powerful given its effect so yeah abuse that.

Aggron@Leftovers
Adamant/Rock Head
108 HP/252 Atk/148 Spd
-Body Purge
-Head Smash
-Earthquake
-Aqua Tail

Good set.

Jolteon@Life Orb
Timid/Volt Absorb
~Thunderbolt
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power [Ice]
~Volt Change

Flareon@Leftovers
Careful/Flash Fire
~Curse
~Return
~Superpower
~Fire Fang

Curse Flareon tbh. Superpower is for emergencies; you shouldn't need it much anyway.

Leafeon@Leftovers
Jolly/Leaf Guard
~Swords Dance
~Leaf Blade
~X-Scissor
~Return

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Bold/Water Absorb
~Surf
~Toxic
~Protect
~Wish

Scald and Toxic conflict.

Umbreon@Leftovers
Careful/Snynchronize
~Curse
~Payback
~Return
~Wish

Wish in case you're forced out or something. I still don't get why people run Brave on this thing. |:

Espeon@Leftovers
Timid/Synchronize
~Calm Mind
~Psycho Shock
~Shadow Ball
~Grass Knot/Hidden Power [Fighting]

Glaceon@Choice Specs
Timid/Snow Cloak
~Ice Beam
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power [Electric]
~Water Pulse

I'll get some EVs made up and edit these in.

Alex needs to edit the OP sometime soon.

OP said:
Last edited by TheBlueRabbit; Today at 1:56 AM.

sorry if i can't edit every single time something happens. i might be, yannno, asleep, or just generally busy?

Last edited:

GalladeX

Spr_5b_573.png

Cincinno @ Life Orb
• Technician/Skill Link (if possible)
• Adamant
• 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Rock Blast
- Tail Slap
- Bullet Seed
- Wake Up Slap

A Technician abuse set. Life Orb & Adamant to do as much damage as possible. EVs are standard sweeping stuff.
Rock Blast and Bullet Seed get pretty cool coverage together, as well as a boost from Technician. Tail Slap is STAB. Wake-Up-Slap gets a boost from Technician as well as taking out Steel-types. Skill Link is the best of the two Abilities, but it isn't available right now.

Thoughts? :O

Also, my Gothitelle set got OP'd~! Yay~!

Last edited:

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Primeape @ LO
Jolly | Vital Spirit
-Close Combat / Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Thunderpunch / Ice Punch
-Bulk Up / Rock Slide

Close Combat for STAB but if you are worried about PP, then Brick Break is an option, although I'd go CC. Thunderpunch or Ice Punch for Flying types and for coverage. Bulk Up for Attack boost or Rock Slide with Earthquake for QuakEdge(Slide). Jolly to boost its' Speed and LO for Oomph.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
[IMG139]http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/507.png[/IMG139]
Herdier
Moves
Thunderbolt
Take Down
Work Up
Bark Out

Considering Herdier's base Sp.Atk and base Atk, Wild Charge > Thunderbolt.
Return > Take Down
Work up isn't all that good a boost...I think Roar/Aerial Ace would be better...
Crunch > Bark Out

=/

Spr_5b_573.png

Cincinno @ Life Orb
• Technician
• Adamant
- Rock Blast
- Tail Slap
- Bullet Seed
- Wake Up Slap

A Technician abuse set. Life Orb & Adamant to do as much damage as possible. EVs are standard sweeping stuff.
Rock Blast and Bullet Seed get pretty cool coverage together, as well as a boost from Technician. Tail Slap is STAB. Wake-Up-Slap gets a boost from Technician as well as taking out Steel-types.

Thoughts? :O

Also, my Gothitelle set got OP'd~! Yay~!

Skill Link>Technician because of consistency. Otherwise, good set.

Herdier
Moves
Thunderbolt
Take Down
Work Up
Bark Out

Bad set, what Mono said, and evolve the Herdier already.

GalladeX

Skill Link>Technician because of consistency. Otherwise, good set.

Cincinno and Mincinno haven't been released in Dream World yet, so it's illegal. In fact, no Gen V Pokemon can get their Dream World Abilties through Dream World, iirc. The only one I know of that can legally have a Dream World Ability is Darmanitan.

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
Once I beat Clay, should I swap my Darmanitan's Dig for Smooth Over?

How about the most annoying bird you will ever meet?
Murkrow @ BrightPowder
Ability: Mischievous Heart
Nature: Impish
252Def/252Sp.Def/4Speed
-Mean Look
-Attract
-Swagger
-Foul Play

Takes advantage of Mischievous Heart. Mean look so they can't switch out and ruin everything. Attract is so they can't hit you half of the time, which is nice. Swagger reduces the amount of time you're hit even more, as well as boosting your opponent's attack. Foul Play is to take advantage of their boosted attack and bring on the pain. Having BrightPowder is just a way to frustrate your opponent, making a move with an accuracy of 100 hit only 22.7% of the time, roughly.

Cincinno and Mincinno haven't been released in Dream World yet, so it's illegal. In fact, no Gen V Pokemon can get their Dream World Abilties through Dream World, iirc. The only one I know of that can legally have a Dream World Ability is Darmanitan.

I mean if possible to make the best set, use Skill Link. This thread could last till the end of Gen 5 so might as well.

GalladeX

I mean if possible to make the best set, use Skill Link. This thread could last till the end of Gen 5 so might as well.

Eh...I guess.

Anyway, three Bugs:

589.png

Escavalier @ Leftovers
• Swarm
• Adamant
• 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Return
- Iron Head

Leftovers and HP EVs for Survival. Adamant, Swords Dance and Attack EVs to increase that godly attack. Sp Def for teh dreaded fire!!!!1. Megahorn/Return/Iron Head is pretty much all it gets, which is sad. Still insanely powerful.

558.png

Crustle @ Leftovers
• Sturdy
• Adamant
• 4 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Sp Def / 216 Spe
- Shell Smash
- X-Scissor
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Sturdy is great because it guarantees that you get off a Shell Smash. Leftovers for some form of Recovery. EVs might seem a bit scattered, but I've tested them and they work. Attack is maxed so you can do massive damage, Sp Def is just for some Water-types and such, Speed is so you can make use of Shell Smash's secondary effect. What was left went into HP. QuakeSlide is QuakeSlide, X-Scissor is STAB. And Shell Smash is the key to this set, raising his Attack and Speed.

Spr_5b_542.png

Leavanny @ Life Orb
• Swarm
• Jolly
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Leaf Blade
- Return

Life Orb because yeah. Swarm > Chlorophyll because using this thing on a Sun team isn't very smart. Jolly because it already has sufficient Attack and you can boost it with Swords Dance. Standard EVs. X-Scissor and Leaf Blade are dual Stab, Return is an awesome move on any Physical attacker.

Thoughts?

Monochromatic

Meh, can I just omit EVs in my posts? All my EV spreads are mediocre >.>
I always get 'em wrong. :(

By the way, the following Pokemon are courtesy of Random.org

------
192.png

• Sunflora @ Leftovers/WiseGlasses
• Early Bird
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 HP/6 Spe
- Petal Dance
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Sunflora is crap, perhaps the crappiest fully-evolved Pokemon ever. Its Base Stats are so pathetic, it's not even laughable (Ok, well it is, if you're that kind of person). Movepool is shallow, abilities suck, outclassed by practically every Grass-Type out there.

Early Bird because Chlorophyll (Sunlight) sucks for most Grass types. Modest because Speed is un-salvageable. EV spread tries to make something out of its SpA, and dumps the rest in HP since Speed is too low to make anything out of.

Petal Dance is one of the best Grass moves out there, thank God Sunflora gets it. Leech Seed for healing, and because its movepool is THAT shallow. Giga Drain for more healing, or Sludge Bomb for some...coverage, which also helps against things that are neutral to Grass. HP Rock is great coverage for Sunflora, taking out Fire, Ice, Flying, and Bug-Types. If you're dedicated enough to use a Sunflora, you should be dedicated enough to go for an HP Rock.

-------------
164.png

• Noctowl @ Leftovers/WiseGlasses
• Tinted Lens
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Air Slash
- Uproar/HP Ground
- Shadow Ball
- Roost

Noctowl is pretty cool. It gets a nice DW ability, and some nice moves. Base Stats are meh, but what can we do. To be honest, I'm not sure why it's not Psychic-Flying, as opposed to Normal-Flying. Tinted Lens is an awesome ability, don't even think about the others. Modest for a little more hitting power. EV spread is standard attacker.

Air Slash gets STAB. Shadow Ball > Psychic because Air Slash already covers Fighting Types. Uproar gets STAB, but locks you in. HP Ground gets coverage on Electric and Rock Types, as well as annoying Steels. I'm not sure between these two. Uproar seems like such a crappy STAB, and HP Ground gets such nice coverage. Roost for healing.

-----------
154.png

• Meganium @ Leftovers/WiseGlasses
• Overgrow
• Mild
• 252 Atk/252 SpA/6 Spe
- Petal Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail/Return
- Hidden Power [Rock]/AncientPower (Egg)

Meganium is an O.K Grass Type. It gets a nice movepool, and the ability is not complete trash. The spread is a little more geared towards defense, but it still has decent (80+) Atk/SpA. It makes a good Mixed Attacker. Overgrow because Lead Guard (Sunlight) is crap. Mild because its going Mixed. EV Spread for Mix'd.

Petal Dance is the coolest Grass Type move around. Earthquake hits Fires, as well as being a bad-*** move in general. Dragon Tail phazes things that it can't take, but Return gets good neutral coverage (See Serperior). HP Rock is a Grass Type's best friend, hitting Flying, Bug, and Ice, and getting a Ground-Rock coverage with EQ. Ancient Power is for all the lazy asses out there, love you all!

------
76.png

• Golem @ Leftovers/Soft Sand/Hard Stone/Rock Incease
• Rock Head
• Adamant
• 252 Atk/ 128 HP/ 128 SpDef
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Double Edge

Golem's biggest issue is the typing. Ground-Rock gets a x4 Weakness to Grass and Water types, not to mention x2 from Ice, Fighting, Ground...AND Steel Types. Yes, that's bad. Not to mention 45 Base Speed makes it hard to hit before you get hit. IMO, Rock Polish is not worth it, because of all the weaknesses. Rock Head compliments Double Edge. Adamant because Speed is un-salvageable. EV Spread tries to make it more bulky.

Rock Slide and Earthquake get great coverage and both get STAB, which is a nice compensation for the crappy typing. Explosion for when you want to stick it to the man by quitting before he fires you. Double Edge for some neutral coverage, now without the guilt of recoil!

-----
334.png

Altaria is the underdog of all Dragon Types. It has the lowest BST of all Dragon Types, iirc. Even worse than maybe Druddigun (I honestly can't be bothered spelling that things name right). Typing gives it an annoying x4 Ice weakness. It's still a good Poke, it looks cool too, but its outclassed by most other Dragon Types. Natural Cure is an awesome ability.

• Altaria @ Leftovers/Wiseglasses/LifeOrb
• Natural Cure
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Special Set. Modest for offense. EVs for Sp. Attacking. Dragon Pulse is an awesome STAB. Ice Beam and Flamethrower for some coverage. Roost to heal off damage.

• Altaria @ Leftovers
• Natural Cure
• Adamant
• 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Aerial Ace

Physical Set. Adamant for offense. EVs for Ph. Attacking. Dragon Dance is a great set-up move. Earthquake gets some coverage, and is a great move in general. Dragon Claw is your main STAB. Aerial Ace gets some more STAB.

-----
51.png

• Dugtrio @ Choice Band
• Arena Trap/Sand Veil-Sand Force (SandStorm)
• Adamant
• 252 Atk/128 HP/ 128 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Night Slash/Shadow Claw
- Return

I actually like Dugtrio. Venusaur+Dugtrio=Unbeatable back in 3Gen Kanto. Anyways, his speed is killer, but it comes at the price of bulkiness. Abilities are useless, but what can we do. Arena Trap helps keep stuff in, so higher-IQ opponents don't switch out. The others are only good on SS teams. Now, my ideal Dugtrio should be able to hit hard, maybe tank a hit, and KO. So Adamant for offense. EVs sacrifice some speed for bulkiness.

Earthquake for obvious STAB. Rock Slide for QuakeSlide combo. Night Slash/Shadow Claw get identical supereffective coverage, so pick whichever. Return for some neutral hits. I don't know, is Hone Claws an option over Return?

----
478.png

• Froslass @ Choice Specs
• Cursed Body/Snow Cloak (Hail)
• Modest
• 252 SpA/128 Spe/128 HP
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- HP [Fighting]

Froslass is cool. She's got a unique typing which eliminates the Fighting weakness. She's also got a good movepool and a nice DW ability. Cursed Body is a weird little ability, but can come in real handy in a pinch. Modest for offense. EV spread uses Froslass' already high speed to invest a little in bulk.

Ice Beam is one hell of a STAB. Thunderbolt gives the cool BoltBeam coverage combo. Shadow Ball is your other STAB. HP Fighting hits Rocks and Steels.

-------
230.png

• Kingdra @ WiseGlasses/Leftovers
• Sniper
• Timid
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Surf
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- HP [Electric]

Kingdra is a special Dragon. The Water/Dragon typing gives it neutral resistance to Ice, which is nice (No, I don't like rhyming). Sniper is an O.K ability. It's a shame that Kingdra doesn't get good physical moves, when it has access to Dragon Dance. It gets Outrage, Waterfall, and Return. You CAN go DD with those moves, but, I don't know, I just like the special set better. Timid for more speed, EV spread focuses on sweeping.

Surf is a great water STAB. Dragon Pulse is your Dragon STAB. Ice Beam+HP Electric gets good coverage for a makeshift BoltBeam.

IMO Kingdra can be a very good Rain Dance set-up, plus it benefits with Swift Swim. If going Rain Dance, give it Damp Rock, Swift Swim ability, Modest Nature, 252 SpA/252 HP/6 Spe, and Rain Dance over HP Electric.

------
45.png

• Vileplume @ Leftovers
• Effect Spore
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 HP/6 Def
- Petal Dance
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- HP [Rock]

Vileplume is an average Grass/Poison Type. What am I suppose to say. SpA is good, bulk is good, speed is lacking. Chlorophyll helps this, but Fire attacks will just hurt more, so go with effect spore. IMO, 50 Speed isn't salvageable, so Modest and that EV spread are good.

Petal Dance is an amazing Grass STAB. Sludge Bomb hits things that resist Petal Dance and HP Rock. Sleep Powder buys you some time to hit. But I've been thinking...How does Toxic+Venom Shock over SP and Sludge Bomb sound? Is it feasible? Vileplume is kind of...bulky...so....
Anyways, HP [Rock] hits Fire, Flying, and Ice Types.

----
317.png

I never did like Swalot. Poison Types have STABs with little coverage, and are weak to that nasty Earthquake, not to mention Psychic attacks. His abilities are crap (the only half-semi-kinda-decent one is Liquid Ooze), his speed is mediocre, offensive stats are below average. He's a little bulky, which he can use for a little gimmicky sort of thing, but that's it. He's really forgettable...

• Swalot @ Black Sludge/Leftovers
• Liquid Ooze
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 HP/6 Def
- Toxic
- Venom Shock
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Special attack Swalot. Speed is too low to make anything out of, so Modest it is. EV spread trades Speed for Bulk. Toxic+Venom Shock Combo for big STAB hits and damage-over-time. Ice Beam hurts Ground Types, Shadow Ball hurts Psychics.

• Swalot @ Black Sludge/Leftovers
• Liquid Ooze
• Relaxed
• 252 HP/128 Def/128 SpD
- Toxic
- Venom Shock
- Stockpile
- Swallow? Explosion?

Some sort of gimmick Swalot. Toxic poisons for damage. Venom Shock for even more damage. Stockpile to make you bulkier and therefore a better Toxic Stall. Now I'm not too sure about Swallow. Is throwing away your stockpiles worth the healing? Maybe Explosion for when you need to say good-bye...I'm not sure, it's just an idea.

---
277.png

• Swellow @ Leftovers
• Scrappy/Guts
• Adamant
• 252 Atk/128 Spe/128 HP
- Brave Bird
- Return
- U-Turn
- Pursuit/Steel Wing/Roost

Swellow is one of the good Flying/Normals out there. With amazing Speed, good Attack, and a nice movepool, you can really make something out of it. It gets two good abilities. Scrappy lets it hit Ghost types with Return, making it a fairly useful ability. Guts also has its merits, however. Adamant nature for more offense. EV spread tries to give up a little speed for more bulk, something Swellow needs (Similar to Dugtrio, really).

Brave Bird is an amazing STAB. Return is also a great STAB. U-Turn helps you switch out of things Swellow can't take on. Pursuits hits Psychics and Ghosts hard, but you can also take Steel Wing for Rock Types, or Roost for some much-needed healing.

-----
348.png

• Armaldo @ Leftovers
• Battle Armor
• Naive
• 252 HP/ 128 Atk/ 128 SpD
- Curse
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissors

Armaldo's stats just scream "Curse! Curse!". And thankfully, he's got it. Naive for some SpDef bulkiness. EV Spread maxes HP for bulkiness, and invests a little in Attack for offense, and SpDef for bulkiness. Curse boosts Attack and Defense to new heights. Stone Edge gets STAB, and gets great coverage with Earthquake. X-Scissors is Armaldo's other STAB.

Last edited:

Aurath8

meloetta-aria.png

Meloetta@Leftovers
Timid/Serene Grace
252 Spatk/252 Spd/4 HP
-Calm Mind
-Hyper Voice
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt

Calm Mind for boosting those awesome special stats. Hyper Voice for STAB. Shadow Ball for Ghosts. T-bolt for coverage.
Standard 252/252/4 in the EV department.

Togekiss@Leftovers
Modest/Serene Grace
252 HP/252 Spatk/4 Spd
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Flamethrower

Paraflincher. Aggravating AI since 2006.
T-Wave and Air Slash make the paraflinch combo.
Aura Sphere goes great with the flying type. The combo is resisted only by Rotom and Zapdos.
Flamethrower catches out Fighting neutral Steels like Metagross, Jirachi, Skarmory and Forretress and gets rid of Ferrothorn easily too.
For EVs, max HP for bulk and Spatk for power. A paraflincher doesn't really need anything else. The leftover EVs are dumped into Spd.

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Meh, can I just omit EVs in my posts? All my EV spreads are mediocre >.>
I always get 'em wrong. :(

It's better if you include them otherwise you'll never understand them. also it makes my life easier if they're included

• Sunflora @ Leftovers
• Early Bird
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 HP/6 Spe
- Petal Dance
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Good set. As far as Sunflora goes anyway.

• Noctowl @ Life Orb
• Tinted Lens
Timid
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Air Slash
- HP Ground
- Shadow Ball
- Roost

The changes I've made here give it some decent sweeping potential I guess. Roost heals off Life Orb damage and also makes up for the drop in SpAtk from Modest to Timid. HP[Ground] because Uproar is pretty sucky yeah.

• Golem @ Muscle Band
• Rock Head
• Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Double Edge

That'll do now. *shrug*

• Altaria @ Life Orb
• Natural Cure
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 Def
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Alongside its other moves, Ice Beam becomes very redundant but there's actually nothing else that it can really do on a special set so it'll stay. Good set, otherwise.

• Altaria @ Leftovers
• Natural Cure
• Adamant
72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Aerial Ace / Roost

Roost can go in over Aerial Ace to help out with your setup, if you want it to anyway. Other than that possible change the only things that could use improvement are the EVs; This way, you're retaining some bulk, the best possible power, and outspeeding a Timid Starmie at +1.

• Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Sand Force
• Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Aerial
- Return

Hone Claws > Return is absolutely not an option with the Choice Band attached. Set's fine, maybe Aerial Ace > Night Slash though, to help out with Grass types.

• Froslass @ Choice Specs
Cursed Body
Timid
4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- HP [Fighting]

Good set.

• Kingdra @ Wise Glasses
• Sniper
• Timid
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Surf
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- HP [Electric]

Good set.

• Swellow @ Flame Orb
Guts
Jolly
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Brave Bird
- Facade
- U-Turn / Roost
- Protect

The only set that Swellow should ever really be running in-game imo. :v

The Flame Orb's -Atk effect is actually completely negated by Guts so it's better than Toxic Orb as it doesn't damage outside of battle. This is a slight variation of the competitive set because Roost is now viable since this is in-game so it's somewhat easier to stay alive. Protect ensures that you will get the burn in before you're hit so you can normally take something down with you.

• Armaldo @ Leftovers
• Battle Armor
• Naive
• 252 HP/ 128 Atk/ 128 SpD
- Curse
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

I prefer this one I used on my own team once;

Armaldo @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Battle Armour
12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Rock Polish
Earthquake
Rock Slide
X-Scissor

The EVs get it past a Base 125 at +2 Spe, and then maximum investment is given to Atk with the remainder dumped into HP. Rock Slide + Earthquake get some really good coverage together and X-Scissor is thrown in there for a secondary STAB.

Sorry I missed a few out, and thanks for contributing so much.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
^Uh, Altaria could use HP[Ground] > Ice Beam, if anything.

GalladeX

Hi.

Spr_5b_282.png

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
• Synchronise
• Modest
• 4 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Another Calm Mind set. Leftovers for Survival, Synchronise so you can spite the opponent, Modest nature to do the most damage possible. Standard-ish EVs for a fast setter-upper. Calm Mind is the key, and Shadow Ball/Pschic/HP Fighting get good coverage together.

201QU.png

Unown @ Choice Specs
• Levitate
• Modest
• 252 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 4 Sp Def
-Hidden Power Psychic

Why not?

Spr_5b_115.png

Kangaskhan @ Muscle Band/Choice Band
• Scrappy
• Adamant
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Return
- Rock Slide

Physical Attacker for once. Muscle Band vs Choice Band is pretty much Not-being-locked-in vs power.
Scrappy lets you hit Ghosts, Adamant for power.
Standard sweeping EVs.
Earthquake hits Steel-types, Outrage is a good move in general, Return is STAB, and Rock Slide hits a bunch of stuff.

Thoughts?

Monochromatic

Sigh, I better practice my EVs then. Maybe some day I'll actually get 'em right.

As usual, this segment has been sponsored by Random.org. If you hate these Pokés, blame them, not me!

Random.org: We make your life's most important decisions, so you don't have to!

-----
185.png

• Sudowoodo @ Choice Band
• Rock Head
• Adamant
• 252 Atk/ 252 HP/ 6 SDef
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Sucker Punch/Double Edge

Rock Head benefits Wood Hammer and Double Edge. Adamant for more damage. EV spread trades speed for bulk because base 30 Speed is unworkable. Rock Slide for STAB, EQ for some coverage, Wood Hammer hurts Water Types who try to get smart with Woody. Sucker Punch gets a much needed priority, but Double Edge abuses Rock Head for some neutral damage.

Sudowoodo can also go Curse, I guess. Lefties over Choice Band, Sassy for more SpDef, EV spread can go 252 Atk/128 HP/128 SpDef, or maybe 252 HP/128 SpDef/128 Atk, I dont know. Replace SP/DE with Curse.

-----
224.png

• Octillery @ Choice Specs.
• Sniper
• Modest
• 252 SpA/128 HP/ 128 SpDef
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- HP Ground

Sniper is the only decent ability. Modest for more offense. EV spread maxes SpA for damage, and tries to make Octy a little bulkier, because 45 Speed is too low to work with. Surf for STAB, Grass Knot handles other Water Types and Water-Ground Types, and HP Ground hits Electric Types. Flamethrower hits Grass, Bug, Steel, and Ice Types, making it a better choice over Ice Beam...right?

------
151.png

CURSE YOU RANDOM.ORG!

• Mew @ WiseGlasses
• Synchronize
• Modest
• 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP
- Nasty Plot
- Psycho Shock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

With 100 BS across the board and access to EVERY GOD DAMN TM, Mew can do practically anything. So...yeah, this is just one thing he can do.

Modest for more attacking power, EV spread is standard sweeping stuff. Nasty Plot for a massive SpA boost. Psycho Shock for pseudo-physical and STAB. IceBeam and T-Bolt for the ol' BoltBeam Combo, but you can change them around depending one what your team needs, I guess.

-----
323.png

• Camerupt @ Leftovers
• Solid Rock
• Brave
• 252 Atk/ 252 SpA/6 HP
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Flamethrower
- HP Grass

Mixed Camerupt. Solid Rock is his best ability. Brave to balance Atk/SpA a little, and because 40 Base Speed sucks. Earthquake gets STAB, Rock Slide for coverage with Earthquake. Flamethrower for more STAB, HP Grass hits Water and Grounds types, as well as Rocks.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Apparently Victini is not there yet, so I guess I'll give the most obvious set for it :D

And I'm too lazy to find a pic xD

• Victini
• Modest/Timid Nature
• 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Blaze Judgement
- Psychic/Psycho Shock
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball/Hidden Power [Fighting]/Focus Blast

yeah I'm unsure about its hold item, and no need to mention Ability since it can only has one anyway

The set covers nearly all but one of its weaknesses, which is Dark/Ghost (depending on the last move)

Status
Not open for further replies.