• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Singles Rate & Moveset Request Thread - Read The First Post Before Asking A Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Gallade@Life Orb
Adamant/Jolly
Swords Dance
Pyscho Cut
Close Combat
Night Slash

It's what my friends brother runs

Anyone got an idea for the Brave Simisage egg you get from the Wifi Event

Aurath8

Zebstrika
Lonely
-Wild Charge
-Flame Charge
-Return
-Overheat

Return gets good neutral coverage.
Overheat is there as an all-out attack(you dont really have a choice).

Jessie_James

I have returned!
oh I have a level 1 hasty Deino gonna have a blast leveling it lol, Hasty is good with mixed sets or pyschial

barath

I have a glaceon with me right now.. gonna go for battle subway

suggest suitable moves pls

glaceon

ability: snow cloak

moves:

Ice beam
hail
last resort
Barrier

Item: nevermeltice

Docile Nature
Likes to relax

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
I'm replacing crustle with gigalith in my team but I have no idea what moves to give it. I was thinking Earthquake and rock slide for sure, but idk what else. ._. Help?

abraxas

Words.
I'm replacing crustle with gigalith in my team but I have no idea what moves to give it. I was thinking Earthquake and rock slide for sure, but idk what else. ._. Help?

I would tack on Iron Defense. I can't tell you how many times it turned the tide in a battle in my favor. I also kept Headbutt, due to it having a decent base 70 attack power, added that it's a physical attack, something Gigalith is made for, with a chance to make the target flinch, and it also allowed Gigalith to have a move that hit things hard when it didn't have a super effective move to use against them. That's just me, though.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
im not sure if this is the right thread but whats better dark type

scrafty/zoroark

They both have potential.

If you want a strong, bulky physical attacker, take Scrafty.
If you want a fast, powerful special attacker, take Zoroark.

I prefer Scrafty because he makes the Elite Four a joke, but that's just me.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I would tack on Iron Defense. I can't tell you how many times it turned the tide in a battle in my favor. I also kept Headbutt, due to it having a decent base 70 attack power, added that it's a physical attack, something Gigalith is made for, with a chance to make the target flinch, and it also allowed Gigalith to have a move that hit things hard when it didn't have a super effective move to use against them. That's just me, though.

Return is significantly stronger than Headbutt.

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Impish / Sturdy
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Protect

Nice movepool there, Rocky.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
oh I have a level 1 hasty Deino gonna have a blast leveling it lol, Hasty is good with mixed sets or pyschial

Mixed.

Hydreigon
Hasty Nature
~Crunch
~Flamethrower
~Dragon Pulse
~Work Up/Surf

I have a glaceon with me right now.. gonna go for battle subway

suggest suitable moves pls

glaceon
ability: snow cloak
moves:
Ice beam
hail
last resort
Barrier

Item: nevermeltice
Docile Nature
Likes to relax

Glaceon
Modest Nature
~Ice Beam
~Shadow Ball
~Water Pulse/Hidden Power [Fight/Electric]
~Fake Tears

.....unfortunately, for Water Pulse you must import it from 4th Gen, as Water Pulse is a TM only in 4th Gen.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
For my escavalier

Gentle, holding Rock head (any better hold items?)

X-scizzor (STAB+Physical)
Iron Head (same^^^^^^)
Sword dance/slash (which one?)
Headbutt/aerial ace/return?

Jessie_James

I have returned!
And thank ya again Shine :)

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
@Dark Latios: if you don't mind breeding;

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant / Impish
Ability: Sturdy
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Return
- Rock Polish / Autotomize / Curse

If you're going Adamant and don't want to breed, use Rock Polish. If you want Adamant and don't mind breeding, use Autotomize. If you want to go Impish and don't mind breeding, use Curse.

Poke-Ed

Meganium @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold/Calm
Ability: Overgrow
EV: 252hp/128def/128Sdef/4Satk
Ingrain
Leech Seed
Toxic/Protect
Giga Drain

This is a set I like, can be countered fairly well by magic guard ability or liquid ooze, and due to ingrain you can't switch out. Also, when hp gets low Giga Drain gets a nice boost that heals you for that much more. Could also go with Big Root over leftovers, but I find leftovers to be more reliable. Set also works surprisingly well in double battles if you can seed both opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.