• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Singles Rate & Moveset Request Thread - Read The First Post Before Asking A Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
What is a good Serperior moveset? (Storyline Playthrough)

Serperior @ Leftovers
Adamant | Overgrow
- Coil
- Leaf Blade
- Return
- Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail

what's a good moveset for a krookodile?

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Adamant | Moxie
- Hone Claws
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide
- Crunch

A good Emboar moveset? (Story Mode)

Emboar @ Leftovers
Quiet | Blaze
- Flamethrower
- Hammer Arm
- Scald
- Wild Charge

VictiniTrainer

Im at the Elite 4, is this an ok Stoutland Moveset? Im confused on the last move.

Stoutland
-Crunch
-Strength
-Surf
-Ice Fang/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang

metagrossman4

Metagross Master
giveit return. and i stoutland any good. i was thinking bout using him in my next game

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Can someone give me a good Kyurem or Victini set please
thanks

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Can someone give me a good Kyurem or Victini set please
thanks

Victini @ Wiseglasses/Choice Specs/Scope Lens
Modest/Timid | Victory Star
- Flamethrower (Fire Blast if taking Scope Lens).
- Energy Ball (Focus Blast if taking Scope Lens).
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic/Psyshock.

Kyurem @ WiseGlasses/Choice Specs.
Timid | Pressure
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Rift

Team Zero
Reuniclus@ Life Orb/?
Calm/Modest/?| Magic Guard
-Trick Room/ Calm Mind
-Hidden Power(?)/Energy Ball/ Focus Blast
-Psychic/Energy Ball/Focus Blast
-Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/ Focus Blast

Really dont know a good moveset for this pokemon, and it also has access to Thunder.

Azure Flame

It's been a while since I was last on the forum and I thought I'd post my first ever gen 5 EV trained Pokemon, Kyurem. I was lucky enough to catch one with decent IV's and Nature on my first try and I went from there. Please let me know what you think ^_^

Kyurem @ WiseGlasses
Pressure
Mild
34HP, 238Sp.Attack, 238Speed
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Kaneda

Alright, I think I've finalized my end-game team, but there is two sets I'm debating between for the last two spots in it. My main four I planned on being Serperior, Stoutland, Klinklang, and Seismitoad.

I'm between the last two spots being Victini + Simisage, or Larvesta + Reuniclus. Normally I wouldn't like using a legendary, or having two of the same type on a team, but psy/fire is a great combo and I like simisage quite a bit. Larvesta on the other hand also has a great type combo, and only comes at the disadvantage of having huge gaps between moves and a late evolution.

Any ideas on how to fix this team? Other pokemon ideas that may fill the sorts of spots I'm looking for (psy and fire)?

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
This is my physical dragon dance/moxie sweeper, he's is mainly bulky but with adamant nature and maxed out EV's in speed and attack, one dragon dance gives him the momentum needed to sweep a whole team thanks to moxie. He is good because his bulkiness allows me to put down a dragon dance and still not faint. With Dragon dance he can out speed most Pokemon with base speed of 110. Anyway, I need help with the final move of the set:

560___scrafty_v_2_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d36mydg.png

Scrafty@ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EV's: 4Hp / 252Atk / 252 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Hi jump kick/brick break
- Crunch
- Dragon dance
- ???

need help with last move, I was thinking stone edge would work, but not sure whether to have brick break and Hi Jump Kick as brick break is more reliable. Don't want any elemental punches so please don't suggest those.
thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

benwsf

The Torterra Trainer
Stone Edge or Rock Slide would work for the last slot.
Hi Jump Kick is better than Brick Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.