• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinning Cubone's little shop of pokepals

Shinning Cubone

<<<beware the smiley
U ask it! we will give it to u!!
workers: ME

Rules...eh? no spamming.
2.USE THE FORM!!!
ask for a pokemon and then it's name...i dont have much so if u dont like it...srry...

form: pokemon:
name:

Last edited:

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
Can I have 2 please?
Pokemon: Pikachu (girl)
Name: Lucky

Pokemon: Manaphy
Name: Aura
Thanks!

Shinning Cubone

<<<beware the smiley

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
*Sqeels* Thank you so much!! Thier adorable!! Just let me save them!

Ziggy2

<-Self-Esteem Issues
I bet you can guess which pokemon I want =P
Name: Ziggy

Thank you, and I'll give you a hint on his species: I can't believe it's not butter, and I'm free!

Ziggy2

<-Self-Esteem Issues
*ahem* Erm... thank you. I'll make sure I'll put this in! It makes sense.

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
Ahem... I'm sorry to say this but... is this just a shop where you go find a picture of a Pokemon and give it to a person? You didn't actually sprite it or make it...

I don't know if that's allowed but I'm just saying those aren't made by you.

Shinning Cubone

<<<beware the smiley
i am sorry to say, yes thats true. but this shop is for ppl who are lazy and dont want to give pokemon personalities and so they come here. i mean no offense to the ppl who have already come and they seemed to be pleased with the stuff i give them. so if u have to, close this shop. i would rather it stay up because i like to see ppl happy. if not, then how about u request something? and...im not sure ill check the rules.