• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Elite League!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
First, this was in the D/P Discussion Forums, but then I moved it here

I belong to the Sinnoh Wifi Union!!

Okay, don't think I'm spamming or something, I just want to give people a chance who were too late for an other league. I understand if you're bored of these things, but some people aren't.
So:
There are 12 Leaders, with the types Fire, Electric, Grass, Water, Ice, Fight, Normal, Bug, Flying, Ground, Rock and Steel.
There are 4 Elite members, 2 Sub-Champions and 1 Champion. I am the Champion. I use Dragon Pokémon, the E4 uses the types Psychic, Dark, Poison and Ghost, and the Sub-champions use mixed types.

So it will look like this:

Leader 1: Fire; pokegoddialga (Coallight League)
Leader 2: Electric; ^^ hot goukazaru ^^(Thundration League)
Leader 3: Grass; bulbaruler (Weedness League)
Leader 4: Water; *Jean Grey* (Waterrush League)
Leader 5: Ice; Shaojian (Snowkern League)
Leader 6: Fight; Pikawho? (Muskick League) OPEN
Leader 7: Normal; Azeno (Normeutral League)
Leader 8: Bug; indigosneasel (Flinsection League) OPEN
Leader 9: Flying; Battle Frontier Cham (Skairwing League)
Leader 10: Ground; Pokemonforever (Eartrump League)
Leader 11: Rock; Flareon22 (Doublehard League)
Leader 12: Steel; (Metanerve League)

Elite 1: Psychic; Destroyah
Elite 2: Dark; elfinprince5 OPEN
Elite 3: Poison; Tiamat_Zero
Elite 4: Ghost; undefeated_shellos

Sub-Champion 1: (Rock/Ground deatho66 (Hard Sand on the Rocks)
Sub-Champion 2: (Mixed) The_Panda (Elemental Fury)

Champion: Dragon; Pachirissu!! WHEN SOMEONE HAS DEFEATED 4 GYM LEADERS AND THE E4 (Dragoneye's Mentalpower)

The rules are:

1. You CAN USE Pokémon with other types then your Gyms type, as long as your Pokémon has AT LEAST 1 attack with that type

2. 1 Uber per Leader, 2 Ubers per challenger, BUT IF THE LEADER doesn't have Ubers on his/her team, then you're not allowed to challenge it with Ubers, so PM me to ask if you can use Ubers against <INSERT NAME>

3. If you defeated a gym leader, PM me the team you used, and on what leader, so I can decide if you can be the new leader (But be sure you have the right team!).

4. You need to have at least won 4 Gym Leader battles to move on to the E4.

5. You need to defeat the whole E4 to challenge the Champion.

6. Champions will be replaced after 2 victories of the challenger.

7. E4 will be replaced when I think it's time for it, or when you've won 3 times, then you can be the E4 member (But be sure you have the right team!).

8. Later, I added Sub-Champions, they will be replaced when you have won once of them, and with the team you used you will be in that position

9. Wi-Fi can bump Pokémon to lvl 100 in a battle. Please do that, so all battles are at lvl 100!

10. BTW after this all, I've got a good PM from someone, and I will change the rules a bit.

Each leader can set up a team of 8 Pokémon, and he can choose 6 to battle with each battle, same goes for E4 and Sub-Champions but then with 10 Pokémon, and the Champion can choose from 12 Pokémon, to make it more unpredictable for the challenger

11. After this, I will also say that, because of the Champion who uses Dragon-typed Pokémon, there aren't many good Dragon Pokémon to choose, so you can use more than 1 Dragonite for example. This goed for all leaders, E4 etc.

12. Because the Champion has 12 Pokémon to choose from, here are the current Pokémon of the Champion:

1. Dragonite
2. Lucario
3. Flygon
4. Rhyperior
5. Salamence
6. Rampardos
7. Garchomp
8. Dialga
9. Steelix
10. Giradina
11. Sceptile
12. Kingdra

13. All participants must have a team of 10 Poké's they use for every Gym, so PM me your team and it will be set on the site. ONLY WHEN YOU WANT TO BE A CHALLENGER

NOTE: May post more later on

Ok, PM me your team with movepool and in what Gym, E4 Type you want to be specialized and then I decide if you're strong enough.

WE NEED A STEEL LEADER NOW!!

I hope you will enjoy it!!

(BTW I won't listen to people who say this is useless, like I said before, it's for people who WILL ENJOY IT, and you're don't have to if you don't want)

Okay, good luck!!

Last edited:

Littlemyuu

hi i wanna join:)
but i got a little question..
i get the game somewhere in May 6 or 7 is that okay?
and is this for the USA version or the version from Japan?

Shaojian

Rantan no Lanturn
Hey Pachirisu, and everyone else, for your sigs I made, just simply save the image, then upload it on imageshack.us and add it to your sig!!

You should update them!!

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Okay thank you. But I'm sorry all that want to join. We're full, but you can challenge us once we get the US version of the game. Yes, it's US
AND DON'T POST IN THE D/P SECTION ANYMORE, OR I/WE WILL GET INFRACTIONS..
So that was all.. So, now only post here

Last edited:

Shaojian

Rantan no Lanturn
Update your sig!!!!

And if you need help updating the website, I can help :)

elfinprince5

Pokemon Graphics
hey pach i found it. if you wanted to join and can't you guys can still go against us.

EDIT-
Pach i just noticed this. You need to change rule #9. MAjorly. I am taking that as an insult.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
You found what? nvm

I have already updated my sig and deleted the stupid Munchalx thingy, now it's all about this League!! :D
And elfin please keep on working at the Dragon banners and the others

Shaojian

Rantan no Lanturn
I should make everyone else's sigs then based on the info on the site, right?

Call them sigs, not "team banner pie sort of" lol

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Okay I will do that :p cause theyre taking up most of the space in my sig..
And If you want to it would be great if you made everyones sig :D Yes, with the info on the website

www.freewebs.com/sinnohleague

It can't do any harm to post a link here :p

Shaojian

Rantan no Lanturn
ok, but it's just "sig"....lol
short for "signature", a more common word for "banner" in many other forums out there

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
I have now made it SigBanner lol

And just a Q: Some people say Rank Up but where can you see what Rank you are? and where can you see what the highest rank is etc.?

elfinprince5

Pokemon Graphics
i do not want a pie chart thing and i will start working on the bars again by tomorrow.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Okay, I will put the Pie, the Official Sinnoh Elite League banner, and the Dragon Type of Sinnoh Elite League Banner (lol) in my siggy

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Me 2.. And you know what's so good? We don't get postcounts so we won't even get infractions for useless posts only for postcounts.. (I hope)

And do you like my new avatar

Okay I'm gone for this evening. Going to eat now and then "Happy Family Evening with the Dutch Comedy show "De Lama's" which is a sort of reincarnation of the succesfull (sp?) comedyshow Who's Line is it anyway" so you know what you can expect, sorry for my bad grammar and long sentences but now I really am gone, C ya!!

Last edited:

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
We already know, sort off. I will be giving Eggs with Bagon, Dratini, Gible etc.
Baby's of my type. And please don't double post ;)

YES! THAT'S RIGHT!! I'M BACK!!!

deatho66

im giving away baby versions of my squad and they hold items such as tm's and stuff.
im back also!

Status
Not open for further replies.