• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Gym Wars Sign-up [Restart!!!]

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Well, I was in the Dark gym last time, too, so this is a direct copy-pasta, I guess, which helps because I've been fairly busy lately.

Name: Alexei Pashinov
Gym: Dark
Title: Ace Trainer (Male)

Appearance: Alexei has long, straight black hair that he doesn't take much care of, and as such, it can be a little shaggy at times. He also has green eyes that show a very tired look always. He is Caucasian, but his skin is a little whiter than normal, Alexei is fairly slim and does not have very much muscle to him. Alexei normally wears a black T-Shirt and Blue Jeans, along with grey running shoes, but on colder days he'll add a black jacket to his attire. He is about 5 foot 7.

Personality: Alexei is a pessimist, he almost always seems to find a negative in a situation, but he never says it, worrying he might depress the people around him. He is extremely shy, and almost always seems to be secluded, as such, he doesn't head outside much, and rarely talks to anyone outside of the gym and his family. Pokemon battling is when he really comes alive, battling is his passion.

Alexei loves Dark Types because he was born blind, and has spent his entire life in darkness. He feels that Dark types feel scrutiny as they seem to bring sadness along with them, while his condition also made him go through scrutiny, and bring sadness, he feels as if he can relate to them, and that he could make it through with them together. His blindness also contributes to why he is a pessimist. He cares immensely about his Pokemon.

History: Alexei was born in Sunyshore, however, he was born blind, and has to live his life in darkness, not knowing what light is. His Mom home-schooled him, and when he was six, he was given his first Pokemon as a guide, an Eevee named Sheena. They started battling other trainers together when he was eight, when he was 13, he left Sunyshore to pursue a dream of becoming League Champion, through hard work and determination, he managed to obtain 2 badges, but he grew homesick, and returned home to Sunyshore, not wanting to let go his passion for Pokemon Battling, he decided he wanted to become part of the Sunyshore Gym.

Tier: Tier 8

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Sheena

Origin: When Alexei was 6, his mother, a Pokemon breeder, became concerned that his sight would keep him confined to the house for his life, so she gave him an Eevee to help guide him around, as Alexei grew older, the bond between Sheena and him grew stronger, and eventually she evolved into an Umbreon. Alexei and Sheena have fought against other trainers together since Alexei started battling.

Personality: Sheena is very intelligent, and acts as Alexei's eyes, she is only aggressive when in a fight, otherwise she avoids confrontation. While Alexei is very shy, Sheena is eager to go out and meet new people. The two have formed almost a perfect bond between trainer and Pokemon, and both take care of each other.

Moves:
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Dark Pulse
Attract
Assurance
Psychic

Interview:

1. What experience do you having in battling?

Umm, I think I'm fairly experienced with battling, Sheena and I together have managed to get 2 badges, I think I could of gotten more, but I missed home, I returned back here to Sunyshore, to my family.

2. What does a Dark-type Trainer have to be careful of?

I would say they would have to be careful of light environments, but the thing is, umm, I don't know what light is. So if we're considering type disadvantages, I would say that I should be very careful of Fighting Types.

3. Tell me about your Umbreon.

Well, Sheena is family, I've had her since I was a kid. She's very strong and we work together perfectly. She's intelligent, she's my eyes, I wouldn't be the same without her.

4. What are your tactics?

Starting out depends on the gender of my opponent's Pokemon, if it's Male, I start out with Attract, if it's a Female, I'll use Confuse Ray. After that I use Toxic. Afterwards I'll use either Shadow Ball or Psychic to take their HP down. Psychic is only used on Pokemon that are weak to it, and to counter Fighting types.

5. You seem to prefer a defensive type of fighting style, why?

People seem to say, "The best offense is a good defense." and I would have to agree with that, it just seems to me, umm, that well, the more reckless you are the more openings you leave, and if your opponent is good, they'll make you pay.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Could you reserve me a seat for the Fighting gym for a little please? I just need to get it sent from my friends computer to mine.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Name: Gin Yoshida

Gym: Fighting

Title: Sword fighter; karate apprentice[male]

Appearance: Gin pretty normal for a thirteen year old. He has short black hair that he usually spikes up with his favorite hair gel. His eyes are the type of golden orange eyes that seem to shimmer in the moonlight and have a sharp ring to them. He's the average 5'7" male and he has extrodinary upper body strength and a toned body from fighting with all of those swords.

Gin keeps a white training karate robe with him at all times that dones a black belt that he has earned from his training. He keeps an attentive stance that makes him seem uptight but hes usually not. He has a very tanned skin tone from being out dawn to dusk training.

When he doesnt have his karate clothes on he just throws on some jeans and a nice shirt with a tie, he thinks how you dress is how you act. He keeps his black belt with him still but he has his pokeball and pokedex with him too.

Personality: Gin loves to joke around. He likes pranks and sometimes does them during his training wich follows a smack on the hand from his teacher. Gins pranks are harmless, most of the time.

Gins laid back, cool boy attitude makes him the lovable kind of kid that women and children alike love. You can sometimes find him chilling at the park with youger kids staring at afar in awe. But gins coolness isnt always a good thing. Gin sometimes get bullied, mostly from jealousy. The boys at school tease him, pick on him, and one time a kid tried to fight him. Thats one of the reasons why gin took kendo.

Gins a wonderful student and listens all the time. Thats why he learns so fast. He accels in a lot of things that draws more attention to him. He could do soccer,football, or any other sport if he wanted to. Of course he doesn't though he already has enough on his hands. Gin even started pokemon battling at a young age. He just started to do it one day when he was bored.

Obliviously gins attraction towards fighting pokemon was because of his families tradition of fighting he has just grown to liking them. He parents, brother, other family members all have fighting types and they are known as the yoshinos of the fighting. A corny name but it fits. Since gin specializes in the art of sword fighting he chooses pokemon in that area.

History: When gin was child he was given a set of toys before he could even walk. It was a tradition the yoshinos used to find out what their child would do with their life. Gin choose the plastic sword which would mean he would be trained in kendo. All of his life he has had special training aside from school. He would even sneak a pokemon battle with himself since he was under ten but his family has had fighting pokemon all of their life even at young ages. When gin was seven his father thought it ws time for him to get his first fighting pokemon, just as they had did when they were his age for generations.

His father had given him a tyrogue. Gin thought itwas pretty funny looking but took the pokemon anyway. One day while training gin thought it would be cool to be a gym trainer. He already knew brawly as they were good friend since both their families are fighting lovers. Gin loved the look of the gym and decided to be one of those trainers. Gin left his family. He knew they would be disappointed in him for not following the family tradition but this was something he really wanted to do. He packed his bags and took tyrogue. On his journey he found a heracross. He knew this was a rare type og fighting pokemon he captured it and continued on his jouney to the veilstone gym.

Tier: 9

Pokemon

Species: Tyrogue

Nickname: Chai

Origin: Tyrogue was first brought to the yoshidas as a pokemon for a karate trainer with many other tyrogues. Mr. Yoshida thought it was time for gin to have a pokemon and this was the perfect moment to get one so he wouldn't have to catch one himself. He received the tyrogue and gave it to gin. The tyrogue had been recently hatched from an egg.

Personality: Being new to the world then given a trainer right after was confusing to tyrogue. He had no idea where he was but his cheerful personality got the better of him. Since tyrogue was a new pokemon he acts how the surrounding people and pokemon around him. He copies gin and always follows in and helps out on his pranks.

Moves: Karate chop; mach punch; tackle

Other: This tyrogue is shiny

Species: Heracross

Nickname: Tai

Origin: Gin had just met heracross by a honey tree on his way to veilstone city. Gin knew heracross was a rare fighting type rarely even seen by bug catchers so he caght it and it has been with gin ever since.

Personality: This strange bug fighting pokemon is very energetic and rarely walks on the ground enjoying the sky more. During battle heracross doesn't lose his silliness. You can barely see him move in battle and in just one instant your karate chopped by heracrosses amazing speed.

Moves: Brick break; agility; horn attack

Other: None

Interview

"Hello I'm Gin" Gin said as he entered the gym leaders office. "I'd like to apply for a job as a gym trainer? , I think?"

"Yes thats right" Malene said " Just over here" Gin followed the young girl into a room where that sat down. Malene got a pen out. " So wheres the gym leader?" Gin nervously asked. "I'm the gym leader!!" Malene screamed "Sorry it's just that everyone thinks I'm too young to be a gym leader, and it gets on my nerves."

"No worries" , Gin replied, "Lets just get on with this test!"

1. What experience do you have in battling?

This would be easy gin thought. "um, well I live in a family were we train with fighting pokemon every day, so I guess you could say all of my life" Malene eyed Gin curiously. "Oh and I have one bagde if that helps!" Malene just quietly wrote down whatever she was writing on the paper.

2. What does a fighting-type trainer have to be careful of?

Hah could this test get any eaiser! "well uh lots of things. For one they must train a lot every day, or at least thats what the fighting pokemon do a our house, it helps them stay active and focus their energy" malene just gave gin the look she had earlier.

"and lets see... During battle they have a lot of weaknesses don't they?" gin said thoughtfully almost forgetting he was in the middle of an interview. " i can lists them, theres psychic, flying, and they don't affect ghost types either", oh wait thats not that much! Hahaha" malene just started at gin questionably trying to remember something she forgot.

"uhhh, I think we should move on, I'm done" Gin said. How embarrassing!

3. Tell me about your pokemon.

let me see chai, what shoul i say about chai? Gin thought. He pictured chai in his mind. Got it!

"well i have a tyrogue, and his name is chai, and i named him that because i like chai tea, and his color is like chai tea and hes a strange pokemon different then all of the other tyrogues i've ever seen, and...."

"hold on one thing at a time!" whoops. Gin must've gotten to comfortably and trailed of again. This wasn't like him. What happened to the cool gin everyone knew. And why was he acting so nervous, its just a quiz.

"oh sorry! I must've made a fool out of myself haven't i?" gin replied. He was so mad at himself. "oh no don't worry i got it all i'm a fast writer it was just a little too much to take in, but lets move on okay?"

4. Why are you interested in my gym?

because its the only fighting gym in sinnoh duh! Of course gin wasn't going to say that. He definitely wouldn't get the job for sure.

" uh well as you can see i like fighting pokemon and as i said my family loves fighting pokemon so i guess my love for fighting pokemon and my history with them has led me to your'e gym" gin was satisfied with his answer. Easy enough.

All right last question.

5. You keep talkng about 'your'e family', can you talk about them?

gin looked at her confusingly. Why would she want to know that? Malenes voice cut off his thoughts. " i know it's personal, i can give you another question if you'de like?"

"no, no its fine" gin said. "i'll talk about them" malene looked up from her paper surprised. Like he really wasn't going to answer her question.

"well i come from the yoshida clan. Up past mt. Coronet. My family as i said loves fighting type and were go through training every...day..." gin looked up and saw malenes eyes. They were big in awe. "your'e apart of the yoshida clan?!" "yor'e like famous or something! Gin looked at the young gym leader. She was out of her chair. Realizing what she did the gym leader corrected herself and sat down. "thank you for your time, i'll get back to you. Have a nice day!"

gin walked out of the door. Stunned at what just happened.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Yaya, I don't really see a need to deny since it was accepted the first time so accepted.

Now, ryodragonite, you are pending for now. Your appearance needs a bit more work on his details and to be specific, not clothes, but skin tone, and a few other small other details, but everything else is fine. Add a little more to the appearance and you'll be accepted.

Zalck, just finish the sign-up as I will not review it unless it's complete.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Aaaaaaand here we go!

-------------------------------

Name: Theodore "Teddy" Derkson

Title: Black belt

Appearance: A rather large, muscular 6'4" man with a rough and rugged appearance. Normally he wears a rather large and baggy red muscle shirt with yellow trim around the sides of the arms and the collar with red jogging shorts with yellow trim and grey sides. He usually never wears shoes unless climbing or through snow, during these times, he wears heavy hiking boots. His face is as rugged as his body, with a deep brow, a square nose with a chin and jaw line to match. He has a small amount of facial hair, a small goatee on his chin tracing up halfway to halfway across his lips and sideburns that go past the ear and triangle at the ends of his jaw line. A rather noticeable scar is located across his nose in a horizontal line because of an attack by a wild Absol on Mt. Coronet. He has slicked back platinum blonde hair with a jagged red streak of hair on the left side. His eyes are a dark green, and have a somewhat piercing glare to them.

Personality: A rather brash, bold, and in your face kind of person. At times, he has a gruff demeanor, and also due to his stature and size can be intimidating at first glance. He enjoys doing everything with his full strength and is easily excitable; however this causes him to overdo things and tends to end up breaking something. Usually he needs to remind himself to cool down before things get out of hand. At times, he becomes stubborn and has a bit of a one-track mind, causing him to become a bit predictable. However, after enough beatings he starts to get into a different groove. This is heavily apparent in both normal life and his style of training his Pokémon. He is also a bit gullible, so be careful when joking around with him as he could interpret it as something serious.

On a brighter side, he is a kindhearted man, who always tries to help if he believes he can. This does cause him to be a bit of a snooper, but he does mean well in his actions. He has great respect for those who he believes deserve it and will become more brotherly towards them. Granted, this does make him become a bit more protective, and will start to just call you "Brother" or "Sister", plus he will tend to do more of the annoying things a big brother does such as taunt and tease but that's how he normally acts. If he doesn't know the person as much, he usually refers to them as "Bub", "Pal", or any other assorted nicknames besides their real name (Although he does reserve that for someone who demands GREAT respect, in which he also adds "Sir" after it, regardless of gender).

He has great determination in battle, giving him a "never give up" disposition. His passion and excitement for battles sometimes seems to give off a spark and fire in his eyes which can easily be noticed. Even the sheer MENTION of battles makes his eyes burn.

He has many odd quirks to himself, such as posing with his Pokémon, sparring to different forms of music, and even to breaking into dance when winning a battle. This results in his own Pokémon following suit and even doing some of his own quirks, despite their own personality (They just enjoy it as much as he does)

DISLIKES: Computers and technology
HOBBIES: Cooking and sparring

History: A frail child born and raised in Oreburgh City, son of a hard working coal miner and receptionist from the coal museum. Until the age of 8, Teddy was succumbed with illness after illness, resulting ultimately in extreme doctoral assistance and heavy medicinal treatments, which resulted in a permanent alteration of his normally red hair. Teddy never was able to play with any of the other children, nor play or own Pokémon on his own and was doomed to stay in his room and in his loneliness. Out of frustration of his sickness, as well as his sheer desperation for companionship, he left the city and headed for Jubilife. Within a long span of 2 weeks, he made it towards Floraroma Town gasping for breath but feeling invigorated. During his trip across a short distance, his body firmly began to strengthen at an extraordinary rate. Soon he went back home and, after getting the firmest chewing from his parents, began researching how to grow stronger and on Pokémon.

At the late age of 16 (he was still a bit weaker compared to other children so he decided to wait until he became stronger) he began his quest to become a Pokémon trainer. Throughout several years Teddy tried his hardest to show his and his teammates power to the world. Challenging battle after battle and trainer after trainer to prove his worth.

Several years later and with two badges under his belt, Teddy wanted more than just to be climbing up to the top where all the others were going, he wanted something different. During his time in Solaceon, he noticed that the Veilstone Gym needed trainers for the Fighting gym. Soon dreams of becoming stronger through body, mind, and Pokémon as well as the fantastical dream of one day becoming the greatest fighter and Fighting-type user in the world came to his head.

Tier: Tier 8 (Received the Coal Badge and the Forest Badge)
Battle Style: Hit them hard and hit them fast, to break their defenses quickly and to give each shot with all ya got!

~Pokémon~

Species: Poliwhirl
Nickname: Franky
Nature: Quirky and scatters things often
Ability: Water Absorb

Origin: When Teddy began his journey at 16, he decided that the place where he realized his own strength was where he'd start, Floraroma Town. Teddy went for a morning swim in the nearby river and spotted a Poliwag exhausted on the riverbank. After taking it back to the Pokémon Center, the two became very close. He evolved into a Poliwhirl during a battle with a wild Absol that resulted in giving Teddy his large scar to protect his trainer.

Personality: Oddly enough, his personality is much like his trainer's. He's a bit brighter than his trainer. He is easily excitable and because of such, he does tend to be spooked easily, which resulted in a few injuries from the other person (Teddy mostly). He loves music, and usually starts to groove and fight better if someone turns on a song that he enjoys. He's a clumsy Pokémon but helpful Pokémon, always trying his best to help out. He warms up to everyone quickly. He also loves to pose before and after a battle (he was the one that convinced Teddy to do it alongside him). He is a bit jealous of Jango...

Moves: Hypnosis, Body Slam, Brick Break, Water Gun

Other: He always fights a lot slower and without some form of music to hear. He likes to keep a stereo nearby with his favorite soundtracks.

Species: Shroomish
Nickname: Jango
Nature: Jolly and highly curious
Ability: Effect Spore

Origin: Teddy won a Pokémon Tournament in Solaceon Town recently and obtained an egg as first. As soon as Teddy entered the gates to Veilstone after seeing the request for gym trainers, the egg hatched into a baby Shroomish.

Personality: He's still very young, so he's prone to scare easily, resulting in loud crying and heavy tears. Fortunately, it doesn't take him long enough to either settle back down or starts to laugh. He loves to discover new things, and often wanders off on his own frequently in order to fulfill his curiosity. He too, loves music, but can fight without it. At times, he seems a bit spoiled, fake crying at times just to get what he needs. He is timid around strangers (which is everyone besides Teddy and Franky) and often hides behind his trainer for a while. He has an odd fascination with spinning objects and round things.

Moves: Spore, Absorb

Other: Since this one is recently hatched, it will take a lot of time before he grows and evolves, therefore he will only be shown during training and everyday life

Interview:

"Well Franky, it's show time!" A large muscular man smiled as he saw the towering building in front showing a large pokeball with two boxing gloves at the sides. The Veilstone gym looked even better to the bulky man than what he believed. The Poliwhirl beside him flexed its arm and looked up to his trainer. With a large smile Teddy flexed right back "Right! Pump Up Time!" The two soon started to high five and then body slammed each other.

"Shroo! Shroo!" A tiny mushroom popped out of a backpack and hopped up and down with the others, eagerly pumped up and ready. With a booming laugh, the man scooped up the Shroomish and held it in his arms. "Looks like we're all pumped! Let's get in there and KNOCK 'EM OUT!" The electronic sliding doors opened and the three comrades entered, all eager and awaiting what was in store for them.

An elderly lady, as well as a pastel pink haired girl were seated at a small table. A Primeape was near the corner close to the two, asleep with her arms crossed. Charlotte’s eyes quickly glanced at the large platinum blonde man that arrived through the front doors. After a quick chuckle the only thought in her head was if she could embarrass him with her flirting. “Well, aren’t you a cute one, maybe we could see each other later and get to know each other after the interview.” The old woman winked at Teddy who just stood there. “Uh…sorry ma’am, I’m a bit busy to worry ‘bout anything with dating.” *That and I don’t think you’re my type….I prefer older women but….yeah* his mind racked as he headed towards the two. “You know where the gym leader’s are, I wanna JOIN UP!!” Teddy eyes started to glow.

“I am her, my name is Charolette, and this is my grand-niece, Maylene.” The flirtatious woman said as she simply gestured between the two of them.

“AH! EXCUSE ME SIR! I didn’t realize that you were…I thought you two were just waiting in line. Please forgive myself if I have offended you in any….”

“Oh, it’s fine sweety. You can repay me for a dinner date.” Charlotte laughed mischievously before getting out a few papers. “For now, however, let’s get the interview started. Please, have a seat.”

Teddy nodded and quickly sat down after putting Jango, his Shroomish, on the floor, which just proceeded with skipping away to find out how the sliding door worked. Franky stood right by his trainer, bobbing a little bit to keep himself from standing still. “Ready for everything, sir.” Teddy smiled as he pumped his fist in invigoration.

“What experiences do you having in battling? It’s always important to see how far you have gone.” She began.

“I didn't have much, or any at all when I was a kid. In fact, I really didn't even become a trainer until much later than other people. From then on I slowly gained experience from losing mostly. But we kept on going, didn't we Franky?” The Poliwhirl flexed his arms and jump “POLI!” "Our training steadily began to show, and now I have two badges to show for it." The white haired man laughed a bit as the excitable Poliwhirl started jabbing the air.

“Isn’t HE a little firecracker.” Charlotte laughed as she looked at Poliwhirl “And such a fighter too. Alright, let’s move on. What does a Fighting-type Trainer have to be careful of?”

He pondered this for awhile, rubbing his square chin for awhile. “Well, I don’t HAVE any Fighting-types with me, but I know this. All Pokémon, like people, need to keep up with new challenges and surprises. You need to be strong to stand up to the problems of life and the battles of day to day and be at your best all the time and with your limits. You have to be careful not to undermine them. You have to push yourself just a little further! That way you can overcome all challenges. Even if you keep failing, everyone becomes strong, sir.” Teddy’s dark green eyes glimmered again as he felt himself felling more confident, even if it was the wrong answer. He knew that because of this mindset he himself became a strong person.

“What a meaningful and deep answer, Mr. Teddy. Now then, tell me about your Franky. I’m quite interested in him and what he can do.”

“Poli, Poli.” Franky jumped as he began to jab the air a bit

A booming laugh rang from Teddy “That’s right buddy! YOU SHOW ‘EM! My Poliwhirl, Franky, and I have been together ever since I first started out at the age of 16. We've really bonded during that time, I treat him like my own brother and I know he does the same for myself. I remember there was one time where a wild Absol attacked the both of us in Mount Coronet and this guy stood up for me when I got knocked down and got this fine beauty mark." Teddy explained as he traced his hand across the large scar across his face. "He's been a great encouragement to myself, always helping me put on a cheery mood when things don't go the way we planned and showing me new things to try, especially when sparring. He's a bit odd sometimes, plus he's a big battery eater when he wants to listen to his radio but I'd never want to trade him for the world."

Charlotte smiled and nodded “Alright, let’s continue. Why did you want to become a Gym Trainer?”

“It’s my dream to achieve strength through body, mind, and spirit. This place is the greatest one to go in order to do it…also, I want to one day become the world’s GREATEST Fighting-type trainer, sir.”

Charlotte nodded and soon grew a bit serious “Now, throughout this entire interview, you have mentioned on and one about one word; strength. I want to know what you believe is strength and what are you going to do once you have achieved the strength that you want so much.”

Teddy took a relaxing breath, soon becoming serious as well “To me, strength is not how powerful you are, but how strong your beliefs and dreams are, and how much you’re willing to sacrifice and do in order to stand up for them. When I achieve my strength, I wish for the ability to not only be able to stand up for my own dreams, but for everyone else’s too. Just because their dream is different doesn’t always mean it should be taken away from them. And from my own strength, people and Pokémon will gain their own, sir.”

Charlotte nodded and finished writing in the papers. “Alright then, finish filling out the information in these sheets and sign at the bottom of page 5, 3, and 2. Then hand them all in and you’re free to go. Oh, and don’t forget about our little dinner date, handsome.” She laughed as he signed his forms and got up. Teddy picked up the tiny Shroomish who, during the whole time had been furiously stomping up and down on the black mat that let them inside. “Thank you for letting me apply, sir. I’ll be back to pick you up at 7 tonight, sir.” The black belt said as all three left. He sighed a bit “I don’t even have anything nice to wear either…it’s gonna feel odd…what should I do Franky?”

The Poliwhirl, however, wasn’t listening and was too busy with a tiny stereo, dancing to salsa music.

“HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU SWIPE THAT OUTTA MY PACK! Gimme that!” The two began to scuffle as the Shroomish laughed happily and bounced up and down.

EDIT: Fixed the abnormal amount of whitespace and re-evaluated and fixed RP segment.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
By bottom I meant the link... >.>

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
Hate double posting, but for bump purposes.

Ready for Review.

FGSFDS9001

Derp derp derp
Sorry if this isn't that good, I'm kinda new to this >_>.

Name: Ryan Loomis
Title: Wanderer
Appearance: To most people, Ryan looks like your everyday, run-of-the-mill bum. Fairly average height, at an estimated 5 feet 8 inches, but definitely not a slouch in the weight and build department: He's actually quite fit but his large clothes hide a lot of it from showing. His auburn hair is kept long and messy as he doesn't really care about it and the way it frames his face gives him a sort of crazed look. However, he's relatively clean-shaven. His face is sort of angular, and its features are quite prominent. He has slightly tilted dark brown eyes, and they manage to appear both relaxed and alert at the same time. There's a scar under his left eye that goes all the way down until it ends roughly at his jawline. His skin is of a medium tan as a result of all his time spent outdoors, and its general color varies only slightly in certain areas. Although lacking formal training, his body is well conditioned to strenuous tasks, and this is evident in his physique. Not overly muscular, but functional. His outfit doesn’t change much, as he’s too poor to really afford anything but the basic necessities. It consists of: An old and travel-worn dark blue jacket, torn in some places (he’s currently working on patching this up) but adequate for extra protection. One or two plain white shirts under that, depending on the weather. Black pants, a bit big for his size, but accompanied by a belt so that it doesn’t fall off. Finally, he has a pair of hiking boots that are of good quality, which were given to him by one of the wardens in Pastoria’s Great Marsh. Because of the rather…limited nature of his wardrobe, he generally takes good care of them and maintains them as best as he can so as to not look too bad.

Personality:
When dealing with everyday situations, he’s usually quiet and unassuming. Asking for some spare change in exchange for a quick service, things like that. This can surprise a lot of people, as their first impressions of him are along the lines of being an aggressive-looking character and someone to avoid. Once they get over that though, they find out that he’s an alright person. Approachable, pleasant to talk to, and friendly enough, but kinda shy. He’s quite calm and it takes a lot to anger him, and even when you manage to do that it blows over rather quickly, as he prefers to just forgive, forget, and get on with life. While not one to crack jokes personally, he has a good sense of humor and enjoys a laugh every now in then, made in good spirit. He travels a lot, and is interested in seeing all that there is in a certain place, something that can be quite troublesome to balance with his training.

On the flipside, when it comes to things like training and battling, things become very serious. He doesn’t slack off when it comes to personal improvement, as its one of the areas where he constantly tries to push himself to do better. A lot of his free time is spent sparring with his Pokemon, trying out new strategies, and experimenting with fighting styles. He zones out completely while focusing, which is something that a few people have found annoying when trying to get his attention. He feels a connection with fighting types, and admires them for their determination, resilience, discipline, and strength. He holds great respect for people like Charlotte and Maylene, and is currently thinking of applying at the Veilstone Gym to learn and understand more about his Pokemon and himself.

History: Ryan was born in Olivine City, and stayed there for much of his early life, only leaving to go visit his relatives in Goldenrod or to accompany his father on trips to the Safari Zone over at Cianwood. He didn't get interested in the League Challenge, and as a result never really had any personal experience with Pokemon. When he was 19, he left Olivine to make a life for himself, and took the first ship to Sinnoh. When he arrived in Sunyshore, he immediately set to work. For a few months he managed, doing shifts at the local Pokemart and renting a room at the home of a friendly elderly couple. Eventually he saved enough money to try and settle in one of the busier areas, say...Veilstone or Jubilife. He said his thanks and goodbyes to the couple as well as his colleagues, and set out for the closer of the two: Veilstone City. At first, things went well. Route 222 was uneventful, just a brief checkup by Policeman Thomas and then back on his way. He skipped a rest stop at the Hotel Grand Lake, something he now thinks of as foolish, looking back.

Well on his way on Route 214, Ryan was caught unaware by a pair of Galactic Grunts waiting for easy targets, and after taking a beating from their Pokemon, was knocked out. They took most of his valuables and managed to sneak him into the Great Marsh, hoping that the wild Pokemon would finish the job. Unfortunately for them, they managed to dump him in a spot with few aggressive/carnivorous species, and he awoke to find a Croagunk kneeling next to him holding a few berries in its hand. He quickly took all of them in one go, finally relieved that he had some food, when he noticed something...off. His stomach promptly emptied its contents and he blacked out yet again. The last thing he saw was the Croagunk doubled over in laughter.

When he came to yet again, only a few hours had passed and there was still daylight, so he picked himself up and limped towards the nearest berry patch. These ones were safe to eat, and while he was resting the Croagunk from before managed to sneak up on him and land a solid punch at his midsection. Not being one to take this lightly, he started his first of many ''sparring'' matches with the Pokemon. Eventually he was worn out and to his surprise he was approached with an outstretched hand, so thinking this to be a gesture of sportsmanship, shook it - his arm went numb almost immediately. This sort of thing went on for a few days until one of the wardens found him and brought him to a lodge for recuperate. In time, he developed a friendship of sorts with the Croagunk, as well as a resistance to most of its poisons. When he was able enough to leave, the Croagunk went with him, and they've been together since then. He's moved from town to town, training and doing odd jobs for people. He heard the news about Veilstone and thought that it would be pretty handy to apply there.

Tier: Tier 10

Pokemon

Species:
Croagunk
Nickname: Jack (Short for Jack@55.)
Origin: One of the many who inhabit Pastoria's Great Marsh, he found Ryan and was more interested in pulling some practical jokes on him before becoming serious during and after their first fight. The two have since warmed up to each other and now share a close bond.
Personality: Jack is quite the insufferable prankster, always looking for opportunities to cause mayhem. His mean streak has lessened, though, and his practical jokes don't really cause too much harm to anyone involved. Like his partner, he changes radically when it's time to get down to business. He concentrates more, and is generally no-nonsense. While battling, he lets Ryan handle the strategy and focuses more on the fight than anything else. He also thinks of himself as a ladies' man, and will not hesitate to hit on female Pokemon he finds attractive.
Moves: Low Kick, Poison Jab, Swagger, Faint Attack, Mud Slap
Other: Is a bit Naughty and might not listen to commands if he thinks he knows better.

Interview:

Ryan took another look at the sheet of paper on the desk.

''Nope, still blank...'' He said, to no one in particular. This was getting rather frustrating. Why was he unable to answer something as simple as the application form? It made no sense, he was sure of it, and furthermor-

*poke*

''Huh?'' There was something...pointy pressed against his leg. ''Ah, right. Yes, Jack?'' When he glanced down, he was met with an even stare that seemed to convey the message Get on with it. That pointy thing pressed a little harder, and Ryan noticed that one of Jack's arms was currently resting on his left leg. ''Riiiiight.'' He muttered, and turned back to the paper. Grabbing the pen, he started to write. Alright, let's get this done.

1. What experience do you have in battling?

-Well, to be honest, not much. I was never into the whole ''Become a Pokemon Master!'' thing back when I was younger. Of course, that's changed now, sort of. While I don't intend to really attempt the League Challenge, I understand that it's a valuable way to get to know your Pokemon better, and it also serves as a chance to improve yourself as a trainer and a person. Back on topic, me and Jack have been training for quite some time now, and while our track record's not exactly stellar, I think we can make this work.

2. What does a Fighting Trainer have to be careful of?
-Uh, when it comes to battling, I think that they should be aware of their type disadvantages and know how to counter them. For example, Jack here's part Poison and part Fighting, so that means he takes some serious damage from a Psychic attack. That's why we studied up and practiced Faint Attack, which is a pretty effective counter against Psychic and Ghost types, which are also a problem area. For Flying I don't really have a good answer, but since many Fighting types are able to learn Rock moves, I think that would be good enough.

Even when they're not battling though, I notice that they have to be training regularly. I see that Jack gets kinda restless and looks for things to do if he gets too bored, and that having a quick match usually calms him down a bit. As his trainer, I learned that it's really important to pace yourself, as you're not going to last as long as your Pokemon. Also, since they can get really powerful, it would be good to take extra safety precautions in case something bad happens. After a hard day they also need enough time to rest.

This is going pretty well so far, just three more to go. Ryan paused for a moment and turned back to Jack, who was leaning against a wall across the room. He gave a small thumbs-up gesture and grinned, then went back to answering the test.

3. Tell me about your Pokemon
-Me and Jack...well, it's a long story. We met up at the Great Marsh, and he took to training me, sort of, while I was recovering from my injuries. I was actually kinda surprised when he followed me out, but that's understandable, I guess. He doesn't want to leave his partner behind. Since then we've moved around quite a bit, and he's been handling it pretty well. He's a great training partner, and I always learn new things from him. I really appreciate the help he's given, and I feel that it's time for me to give back. In this environment I think we could do a lot more than we used to. It should also draw his energies away from his practical joker tendencies, which most people find annoying. I've gotten used to it, though. I'd also be careful with any female Pokemon getting close, he can be a bit of a...womanizer at times.

4. What is your battling style like?
-My quote would be something like ''Give it your best, and forget the rest.'' Me and Jack like to have battles on an equal level, so it's more based on skill than anything else. We have a strong offense coupled with pretty good speed, and I think that's a nice combo right there. Jack's also got a few surprises like Poison Jab and Faint Attack. I don't really like using items, as I feel that it kinda cheapens the whole thrill of it, but if someone else does I'm fine with that. All in all, I think we make a darn good offense-oriented team.

5. What made you want to apply for a position here?
-Like I said before, this is an opportunity that's too good to pass up, for both me and Jack. It's a chance to help other people while at the same time maturing as individuals, in your mind, body, and spirit. The training and education will be invaluable, I'm sure, and everyone benefits from it. Also, managing to move to Veilstone and settle down here was one of my goals when I moved to Sinnoh, so that's also a plus. The experience and feedback of other trainers is also very helpful. Finally, I think this is the right sort of place to take the edge off for a while. Lately we've been getting kinda stressed just making ends meet, so a place to settle down'll be great for the both of us. I don't mean that we'll slack off or anything, it's just nice to finally get a semblance of stability.

Heh, that wasn't too hard. Ryan took a look at the clock to see how long he'd been writing and- ''TWO HOURS?'' he exclaimed, waking Jack, who had by then fallen asleep resting on the wall. Oops. The way he was being looked at right now wasn't good at all.

Quickly going over the paper one more time, he paused to admire...well, not the handwriting. That was shaky in places and didn't look that nice, to be honest. Answers? Nah, even if it took that long they weren't that good. Maybe...never mind, no point in that anyway. Ryan stood up and brought the paper to the receptionist, returning the pen that he had borrowed as well. After apologizing for taking so long, he turned to the entrance of the building, where Jack was waiting. ''Sorry about that, earlier. Don't look so gloomy, yeah? I have a good feeling about today.'' At this, Jack just nodded and fell in silently behind his trainer as they left the Veilstone Gym.

Edit: And, it's done.

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
I've finished! ^_^ And just in time, too.

Name: Madison “Maddie” Taylor
Gym: Dark
Title: Magician - Female

Appearance: Madison has always had a proud stance, standing straight and tall with importance. She doesn’t lean to one side like some teenagers do, and while she only reaches 5’0” (which is still an impressive feat for a girl her age), she appears to be much taller. She has a lean, outdoorsy type of build, a toned look that highlights her fit appearance. Her entire body is wrapped in a lively aura, and the effects of fatigue or sleeplessness are rarely seen on her. Her skin is relatively pale, but this isn’t because it doesn’t see much of the sun. Her pale skin, unfortunately, doesn’t tan; on the bright side, it doesn’t burn easily, either.

Brown, wavy hair reaches from the top of her head down to her shoulders, parting in the middle and pushed behind her ears. A few multi-colored streaks line the sides of her hair in certain areas, giving her brown hair a shimmer of greens, purples, reds, and blues. Her large green eyes constantly shimmer with anticipation in the light, and are capable of producing a puppy-dog gaze that can melt even the hardest of hearts. Her mischievous smile is always accompanied by two rows of naturally sparkling white teeth, a trait that many of her friends envy for.

Unlike some magicians, she doesn’t wear a top hat, but rather sports a long purple headband which encompasses her forehead. It falls into two long ribbons in the back, both of which reach down to the crease in her legs. An equally long and elaborate black cape falls down farther to the point where she almost trips on it, though it doesn’t cover up the ribbons. Her magician’s costume ends with a plain purple shirt with long sleeves. A pair of worn jeans and a pair of equally worn sneakers finish her main attire. She also sports and assortment of bangles and rubber bands on her wrists, though they only become apparent when she rolls up her sleeves. A green pendant also hangs from her neck.

Personality: Madison has always had an outgoing, energetic personality. She loves to chat with pretty much anyone, friend or stranger, and treats even those she’s just met with a friendly, naïve warmth. Though some despise public speaking, Maddie jumps at every chance to stand on a stage. She loves to perform in from of others, whether on stage or not, and enjoys being the center of attention – so long as that attention isn’t one of aggression. When a crowd turns against her, the nervousness that was absent before returns, and often times, she finds herself cringing at even the smallest mistakes.

She occasionally tries to keep to a mysterious personality to make her magician persona more believable. One of her greatest hobbies is pranking others, and she’ll often adopt this ‘hide in the shadows’ attitude when her plans are at their peak. She loves a good scare almost as much as she loves a good laugh. Though you’d never think so at first, she actually has a semi-morbid interest in myths, legends, and, more specifically, curses.

She has a very determined, almost stubborn spirit, unwilling to give up on her own goals or promises. This spirit is what makes her a diligent worker and a serious trainer. But there is a downside. She has a perfectionist attitude, and when things just don’t seem to be reaching her standards, she tends to get a bit frustrated. That doesn’t mean she’ll quit – no, she’ll follow every challenge to the end – but it does mean she’ll probably have a sour mood about it until things work out better.

She isn’t quick to cry but is extremely easy to anger. A quick-temper, followed by her stubborn determination, means that she’ll practically explode on anyone who tries to talk her out of a challenge. Though she’s usually a good listener, she won’t give an iota of time to someone who wants to bore her on the problems of her personal life. Ironically, she isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and will almost as quickly explain to someone their faults as she will ignore hers.

She is greatly fond in the ‘mysterious’ types, sinister types like Dark, Ghost, Poison, and Bug. Perhaps it’s because their malevolent natures are, to her, more like urban legends than actual facts. Her battle style varies between Pokémon, but you can be sure that every match is a great performance. She always tries to make her Pokémon use their moves in an appealing way, much like a Coordinator. Her most favored style is to sneak up on foes and hide her power, doing small damage and then putting them off-guard with higher-damaging moves.

History:
Maddie was born in Solaceon Town, a western village just a few miles away from the vast Hearthrome City. Her parents had moved to Solaceon from the city, seeking peace and quiet to work. Her father was a novelist; her mother, a reporter, worked with a small group journalists nearby. Even Maddie had her own line of work. She adored Pokémon, even the ones who were despised by preppy trainers. As soon as she was old enough, she volunteered at the Day Care Center, taking care of the Pokémon there.

Out of all the Pokémon who visited the Day Care Center, her favorites were a certain pair of Houndoom. Their trainer often came through Solaceon for business reasons, and would usually drop the two off every few months at the Day Care. It was during one of these months that Maddie found the pair guarding a Pokémon Egg that had seemingly appeared from thin air. When the trainer came to pick up his Houndoom, he wound up giving the Egg to Maddie. It took several months for the Egg to hatch.

There was only one thing Maddie loved more than Pokémon: magic. Many people passed through Solaceon on their way in between the cities, and this rule did not bar performers. Every year, a group of street performers would pass through Solaceon, and in this group was Melvin the Magician. Each time the group passed, he would put on a show for the children of Solaceon. Maddie was baffled by his tricks, and yet, at the same time, she adored them. And so, it was settled. She decided right then and there that she wanted to be a magician when she grew up.

Eventually, she turned ten and left for Heathrome City with her newly hatched Houndour. For a year or so, they participated in the contests there while Maddie practiced all the magic tricks she could learn at the time. But contests just weren’t their thing. Such contests were all about looks and elegance and… preppiness. A good performance didn’t need fashion, it needed amazing tricks!

The two left Hearthrome and began a tour of Sinnoh, picking up a few badges and tricks along the way. Eventually, the news of positions at the Sunnyshore Gym met them, and Maddie, with the idea of working alongside mysterious Pokémon and perhaps learning a few tricks from the even more mysterious Cyan, sprang on the offer and immediately sped toward Sunnyshore.

Tier: Tier 8 (Forest Badge and Relic Badge, along with a 1st place ribbon from Hearthrome City)

Pokemon

Species: Houndour
Nickname: Erif
Origin: Erif was found as an Egg conceived by two Houndoom in the Day Care Center. From the day he hatched, he’s always been with Maddie, and the two have gone through their whole journey together. Erif has accomplished many feats, including an intense win between Maddie and Gardenia, and a great effort in part of the battle between Maddie and Fantina.

Personality:
Erif shares much of the same personality that Maddie has. Like Maddie, he has a very determined – if not stubborn – spirit, a penchant for pranks and mischief, and a love of magic. He is very slow to trust, but extremely loyal once that trust is gained. He also has a great sense of justice, and will quickly risk his well-being in order to save the life of another. Unlike Maddie, there isn’t really anything at all that can coax him into fear. He has great courage and greater instinct – which is really all a Houndour needs.

His battle style is that of sheer power and graceful speed. Like all of Maddie’s Pokémon, every move is an act, the entire battle a performance, and as such, his attacks are always vibrant and fantastic. He relies on trickery and speed to get close to foes, using moves like Double Team and Sucker Punch to advance. Being taught by a magician, he pulls a mean disappearing act with Fire Spin, and can even perform ventriloquism at an intermediate level, making his Howl sound like it was coming from another section of the battlefield.
Moves: Fire Spin, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Howl, Double Team

Species: Spinarak
Nickname: Calto
Origin: While wandering through the Eterna Woods, Maddie came across this creepy little insect… by running into it and getting it stuck on her face. Several surprised screams, fire spins, and a dropped Poke Ball later, the Spinarak was accidentally added to the team. Even so, Maddie has cared for it like she has cared for Erif. Calto has helped secure many victories, and sealed the win in the battle against Maddie and Fantina.

Personality:
Calto has adopted the sort of mysterious personality that Maddie sometimes wishes she had. He keeps to the shadows, lurking for new victims. Though a lover of pranks like Maddie and Erif, he is much more vicious and hurtful in his traps. He shows little respect for anyone but his trainer and his trainer’s Pokémon, a trait that doesn’t change unless you somehow weasel into his evil little mind. His personality is more like that of a Ghost type than anything, and Maddie thinks he might actually be a ghost in a Spinarak body. But that’s just an absurd idea… right?

His battle style is all about rendering foes helpless and sneaking up on victims from behind, dragging them into the shadows where their trainers can’t see what’s going on. String Shot is his trademark move, able to tie down even the worst flail-ers. Like Erif, he can easily pull a disappearing act, so greatly so that he can easily appear and disappear at a moment’s notice. Don’t let his looks fool you; he’s unusually fast, and with moves like Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch, he’ll easily change the speed of battle.
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Poison Jab, String Shot, Bug Bite, Sucker Punch

Interview:
Turning her eyes away from the still blank piece of paper, Maddie glanced at the Pokémon Center’s clock. 11:30. She had been sitting here for a whole half hour, contemplating on the best thing to write. What should she say? Should she try to make it sound all mysterious, like a magician? Or maybe she should just answer them in a non-mysterious way. But Cyan was all dark and reserved… wasn’t that how a magician was supposed to act? Reserved, she meant. Not exactly dark, but… you know, out there. But maybe that wasn’t how a magician acted… after all, she only knew about how a magician acted from her memories of Melvin’s performances…

“Erif, what do you think?” She asked the Houndour, who was sleeping underneath her bench. The Houndour lifted its head up groggily. Maybe it was just a cliché Dark-type thing, but Erif was always more energetic at nighttime. He barked twice and once again collapsed into sleep. Sighing, Maddie glanced at the paper again and began writing.

1. What experience do you having in battling?

“Well, I’ve won two Gym Badges at both the Eterna Gym and the Hearthrome Gym. I also used to participate in contests, if that counts for anything. They don’t really battle the same way as Gyms do, because they like to see what other Pokémon look like, and they like to time the battles and stuff. But I have battled in Gyms before, so I do know how the Gyms do battles and how you get to fight Gym Leaders and things like that.”

2. What does a Dark-type Trainer have to be careful of?

Maddie reread the question, blinking in surprise. Didn’t trainers care for their Pokémon in different ways? And if that’s true, then wouldn’t they have to be careful of different things? Well, she couldn’t just skip the question, so she might as well guess and hope she got the answer right.

“I guess Dark type trainers have to be worried about their… dark-ness? Because some Dark types can be, like, kinda mean, and some might like to pull tricks, so a Dark-type trainer would have to worry about that because it might get out of hand and hurt someone. They also have to worry about Bug and Fighting types in battle because those are the two weaknesses Dark-types have, and they have to make sure that all the other Pokémon on their team get along with Dark-types because otherwise they might fight together. But different trainers have different Pokémon with different personalities, so they have to care for and be careful of their Pokémon in different ways.”

She added the last sentence just in case. One can never be sure if a question is really just a trick.

3. Tell me about your Houndour.

Maddie smiled and glanced at Erif, who was snoring peacefully beneath her.

“Erif has always been like family to me. He’s really loyal and courageous, and he’s always ready to help someone in trouble. We’ve been together since I became a trainer, and he’s always been there for me. He can get a bit angry sometimes, so I have to make sure he doesn’t rush in and do something on instinct that could get him in trouble. But he’s actually really nice and I wouldn’t trade him for any other Pokémon in the world.”

4. You say you want to be a magician when you grow up. Can you explain why you decided to become one?

“When I was in Solaceon, there was this group of performers that came through my town each year, and one of the performers there was a magician. I’ve always thought that magicians were really cool. They make you think one thing when it’s really just a trick to the eye. Plus, they act all mysterious so you wonder what they’re up to. Every grand performance causes people to laugh and jump and gaze in awe. I want to do that. I want to stand up on a stage and make the world wonder how I made a Buneary appear out of a top hat. I want to make people laugh and jump and gasp. It’s like playing tricks on people, but they don’t get mad about it because they want to have a trick pulled on them.”

5. You say you try to make every battle a performance. What do you mean?

“Well, I mean that I try to make it like… like a magic act, really. I try to use moves that have pizzazz, moves that look good when you use them, and then I string them all together to make it look elegant or creepy or mysterious. It’s like what people do in contests, only I don’t try to make them only for looks. I try to make my Pokémon use their moves so that they work to their best ability, while still making it look cool. That way anyone who’s watching can see the battle and watch it and see the performance.”

-----------

Maddie smiled and rolled up the paper in her had. Finished… finally! And it hadn’t been more than an hour, either.

“C’mon, Erif!” Maddie called as she sprinted out of the Pokémon Center. “We’ve got to get this to the Gym, pronto!” Erif stirred, took one look at the fleeting figure of his trainer, and sped off after her.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sorry there is room for one more in dark gym, no one had the heart to tell me I had goofed up and put yaya up there twice. D:

Pokefan is accepted

FGSFDS90001, everything is good, just finish up the RP sample and then everything thing should be good to go. Also, you should be in Tier 8, a fully evolved pokemon on your team is fairly tough so fix that also. Pending for now.

Zalck, you check out and just need to finish the RP sample and then you should be fine. Pending

Fossil Man, a few small problems with your sign-up. There isn't a need to put soo much white space in your sign-up. Pressing Enter twice is more than enough to separate paragraphs. The RP Sample, while good and all, shouldn't involve a battle at all. Interviews are done to analyze the person, not the pokemon as it's dealing with the character and not really the pokemon. Revise the RP sample and you will be set. Pending for now.

~Angelic_Hymn~, your reserve expires today, tomorrow morning, your name will be removed and the spot will be open for anyone who wishes to sign-up for flying gym.

Zalck

Back Again...
WHAAAT!!!!

Stupid site... It didn't update..

Sir Forgets-A-Lot

The Forever Amnesiac
I'll take advantage of that goof and kindly ask a reserve for the final dark gym spot.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Reserved Sir Forgets-a-Lot. you have till 7/19 to get your sign-up posted.

Angelic Hymn, your reservation has expired.

treespyro

Vintage much?
One thing If I may ask.

You would think sometimes, we can travel to the other cities like on a rest day supposing?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Well according to what Ysavvyrl pmed me concerning the outline of how this RPG is going to progress, I wouldn't worry too much about the rest day. Treat the gym trainer as a part time job sort of. You don't have to work at the gym everyday, but you have to be there when the gym leader needs you to be there. It's like having a job with you having to be free during these times on these days so that you can be called to work if need be.

But I will say that if you need the rest day, then it should be fine within reason. But i'm pretty sure that at least four of five of the seven days will be mandatory especially for the first week. As for progress, think of settling into a routine and things becoming normal and fixed so you will most likely get a definite day to relax and recupurate your pokemon. That is if the RPG can make it that far as fighting is really the gym that gets the least amount of participants.

Just remember that if any of the three gym has no players RPing, the RPG may come to a standstill in order to keep things on the same page. I'm still wondering if Son_of_Shadows is going to post his sign-up as it's needed to be posted here so the other RP members can read over it. I've yet to work on mine D:

Son_of_Shadows

Yeah, about that.. I've decided just to work with the Gym Leaders, rather than have a character of my own. So don't wait for that SU :)

EDIT: For a bit more clarity, I've decided that trying to work with a character, and the three Gym Leaders might just be too much for me. I know Slip and I are both working with them, but this is just what I feel is best for me. Urgh, something about what I just typed STILL doesn't feel right...

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, that's fine with me Son_of_Shadows. I'll start working on mine and will post it sometime.... :p

I will be signing up for flying type as it now has the least amount of people in it. Son_of_Shadows, did you get the pm that ysavvyrl sent to me concerning the plot outline? If not, I'll forward the PM to you.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Sorry bout the apparent White Space, it's probably due to transfering from different programs but nothing I can't fix.

As for the RP sample, there isn't a battle going on (except for the end but that was just comic relief) However, it still probably needs revision anyways...

I'll get to work on it ASAP

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Now, ryodragonite, you are pending for now. Your appearance needs a bit more work on his details and to be specific, not clothes, but skin tone, and a few other small other details, but everything else is fine. Add a little more to the appearance and you'll be accepted.

Haha alright Slipomatic I have finished or fixed my sign up. I finished a long time ago but didn't feel the need to say anything ><.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I forgot to add that you were already accepted when I posted the updates on the sign-ups sorry. You are accepted so don't worry about it ryodragonite. :p

Last edited: