• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Map tiles project

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Hey Kyledove, im a big fan of your sprites, and after seeing this post a while back, im like OMG! Well, anyway, yesterday, i decided to put your tiles into a tile set. Here is the result:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/329/tilesetxy5.png
I will try to keep it updated with your newsest tiles ^-^

Last edited:

Don Patch

Beginning Trainer
The complete set is just simply amazing. There is no other word for it. It is nice to see you animated the fountain and the windmill-like thing.

stezy

Ohh dude, you should have put credits down, now people are gonna make all sorts of maps w/o crediting you at least, and claming it as their own. Its what people do, they steal, I can already start to see them on serebii....

Ahwell, hope you continue your greatness...

4pikachu4

Wow kyledove, these newer tiles are amazing, and if I do end up using them, (which is very likely seeing how awesome they are,) I'll be sure to give you MAJOR props. You are a truly great tiler.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Hey can you post the Elevator tile set please. I will give credit. Is for a comic. Thanks

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Wow thats awesomely cool!
I could never do that! (would take me years!)
Nice, a tutorial would be nice so i can learn how!

gjdickie1992

Wow, I love your sprites!!

I am making a region project just now and was wondering if I could use your tiles etc. It would be a great help.

Also, not to sound pushy or rude, but when can we expect the rest of the buildings etc.?

pokemontorndimension

im rick james b^&@%$
So a friend of mine requested to remake and map Sinnoh in 2D and I was trying but stopped for a while, and I stop and start now and then.

I figured it was pointless keeping them to myself as some of the public desperately ask for such tiles, and if I didnt release them, someone else would do it and render my work useless.

sinnohtiles.png

For an example of how they work for real, here's a Work in Progress image of Sinnoh so far.
It has a lot of placeholder tiles. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/082/c/c/Sinnoh_world_WIP_by_Kymotonian.png

Oh and please dont ask me what tile goes where, or how to hack something, or to put them in a tileset. Sorry.

You did not make these you copier and cheater!! :( im not trying to be mean but u did not make these so dont lie these were made by the spriters resorce by a friend of mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::club::mad::mad::mad::mad:

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Dude I made these from scratch and submitted them to spriters resource.
Please stop being a retard and calling me a thief about my OWN work.

It even has my NAME on it! (not the new one because I ran out of room and forgot)

stezy

lol, n00b. Kyledove has spent ages making these, he posted them to tSR and devART and that, these are definitely his...

Legendaries

Celebi Owner
You did not make these you copier and cheater!! :( im not trying to be mean but u did not make these so dont lie these were made by the spriters resorce by a friend of mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::club::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And where is the proof? Of course. Nowhere.

Don't be nervous, kyledove, n00bs like him should be closed in... asylum for example...

And.. kyledove.. Will you release new DP tiles scratched by you?