• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Map tiles project

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Wow! Those are great!

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
DPhouse.png

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Thanks everyone, heres the finished version.
herohouse.png

Bert

Untitled
Although I don't really get the point of turning perfectly fine 3D tiles to 2D, I really think you have some good skills. Well done.

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
I do it because people requested me to.
A lot of people like to make their own fangames, and they cant put places like sinnoh in them because they are not in 2D.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Very nice indeed. How shocking, compared to the D/P scenes, your are much better. Not as bright, which I don't like, but I do like the ways the lines look on the picture. These get a thumbs up.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Very nice indeed. How shocking, compared to the D/P scenes, your are much better. Not as bright, which I don't like, but I do like the ways the lines look on the picture. These get a thumbs up.

Artic Wolf

Hi, I've just joined Serebii to post this. You're tiles are amazing and I'm going to use them in my game (full credit will be given). But I have to change all the palettes and everything and was just wondering if anyone else has done all of that already and posted it somewhere for everyone to use. If not I'll try to do it and post it if people want it.

EDIT: By the way, I'm using Advanced Map.

Last edited:

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Im afraid I dont have any versions with different palettes, and I havent seen anyone else do it either.
Sorry.

Anyway I've been making some DP pokemon overworlds.
dpoverworlds.png

Artic Wolf

That's fine, I just didn't want to do all that work if it was already accessible but I'll finish it and post it here if you want.
Also those overworlds look awesome, amazing. How do you do it?

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Wow, those overworld sprites are beyong great! =D I love them!!

I really can't wait to see more of this stuff, it's coming along really good