• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Side Stories Discussion Thread

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
It depends on whether they use Giratina and the distortion world, because if they do I think Cyrus would rather stay there than go back to sinnoh.

DSDark

Breeder
They are a minority. A vocal minority, but a minority none the less. I still don't think that we are getting Sinnoh remakes.

I've got to say logically they've remade every generation before gen 4 so why would they not?

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I'd like to see a side story involving the Galactic admins. After Cyrus leaves they're just kinda... done. I wanna see how this effects them more and possibly show why they joined him in the first place

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'd like to see a side story involving the Galactic admins. After Cyrus leaves they're just kinda... done. I wanna see how this effects them more and possibly show why they joined him in the first place
The game-based manga answers that question. In Pokemon Adventures... SPOILERS
Pluto is arrested by Looker while the other admins choose to follow their leader Cyrus on a journey together after he regained a gratitude for life because the admins have pretty much no where else to go.

Last edited:

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
The game-based manga answers that question. In Pokemon Adventures... SPOILERS
Pluto is arrested by Looker while the other admins choose to follow their leader Cyrus on a journey together after he regained a gratitude for life because the admins have pretty much no where else to go.

Mm while I do like the manga, it is very much a separate canon to the games. It would be nice to have some of the depth of the manga implemented into the games but I don't consider anything to be explained in the manga that's not in the games to be canon to the games.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Mm while I do like the manga, it is very much a separate canon to the games. It would be nice to have some of the depth of the manga implemented into the games but I don't consider anything to be explained in the manga that's not in the games to be canon to the games.
True but there is not really a lot of stuff that shows what happens to the admins in the end.