• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sinnoh Trio or Unova Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Sinnoh Trio have Items that boost same type moves, Dialga and Palkia have fewer weaknesses, and their story is much more interesting.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Kyurem just ruined it for the the Unova trio so sinnoh trio for me.

Then again, the sinnoh trio have the weirdest mouthparts and dialga has that thing he calls a head.
All of them have awesome typings.
The Unova legend story is completely dead while the sinnoh one is interesting.
Zekrom and reshiram are the best looking legendarys ever, while the sinnoh trio are quite cool.
Both origin forme of giratina and kyurem(not sure if it's his origin forme) are crappy looking legendaries.

All IMO.
So i guess I'm neutral.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Unova trio. Pokemon controlling time and space itself seems too powerful to me.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
For me Unova AND Sinnoh.
Unova: Zekrom (Anything else to say?)
Sinnoh: Giratina (See citation above)

Defenatliy the Sinnoh Trio. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina have more fun designs and better backstories than Reshiram, Zekrom and Kuyrem and two of the Sinnoh dragons are pretty girly looking. Enough with the many looking dragons already.

Plus, they have the most powerful dragon of them all, with the most powerful move, Dialga. And the cutest, Giratina's orgin forme. ~nya

Profesco

gone gently
Either use one of the Favorites Stickies or go visit the Face-Offs subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.