• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sir Chris' Pokemon moveset guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antoshi

One thing I want to know is this...

Sir Chris said:
Espeon@Miracle Berry
Psychic
Morning Sun
Growth
Hidden Power Water

.. How does Espeon learn Growth?

A

Antoshi

Heh

Yeah, somehow I doubt that. ;108; Still, I like most of the movesets, and I think they could work pretty well. Worse comes to worse, you can just edit it the way you want it.

A

Antoshi

Oooooh!! I have the entire NYPC list, but I didn't look over it for Espeon. :p Wow, cool, that fits in with the Secret/Unobtainable Moves thread. But, somehow, I don't think Stadium will think its a legal move, so I'll just have to check.

P

People suck

I am the best.

i_use_ubers said:
lol, sunnybeam on a slow grass type... smart indeed ¬_¬
Venusaur is the third fastest grass type in GSC.

P

PokéMaster Forever

Here's an extremely deadly Mew moveset that can barely be stopped:

---Mew

~ Fissure
~ Horn Drill
~ Softboiled
~ Thunderwave
@ Leftovers

This Mew basically massacre's any teams without enough Pokémon that can raise their offensive stats.

P

People suck

I am the best.

This moveset is cool. You can also try rest and sleep talk over softboiled and thunder wave for protection from status effects, although I prefer the moveset you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

People suck

I am the best.

That doesn't mean venusaur is bad at sunnybeaming.

I

i_use_ubers

it does, coz grass types shouldnt be sunnybeaming in the first place.

P

People suck

I am the best.

Grass types can do better things than sunnybeaming, but this doesn't make them bad at it, so it's OK to try it.
Just because there are some standard movesets doesn't mean any moveset that isn't standard sucks.

K

Kyogre worshipper

!Phew! what i guide. I've 'borrowed' some of the more unique movesets for my team. Much thanks

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Here's a Clefable ms that i might use:

Clefable@?
Return - STAB
Dizzy punch - odd egg n may confuse then
Moonlight - gets back Hp
Metrome - A FUN MOVE

what do think?

EDIT: i just looked at Aipom's MS n why does it only have 3 attacks and not 4?

Last edited:

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
what are we suppose to talk about here?

D

dark scyther

Aero Without Fly?with Curse?

someone need to change that aerodactyl!curse will destroy his best stat!and why whirlind if he is so slow?(whirlind,hi slowbro!hi surf!ohko!)

aerodactyl @ leftovers
- fly
- earthquake
- ancient power
- fire blast/hp:phisical/sunny day/roar
advantages:if aerodactyl cant get fly,earthquake,ancient power GIVE UP doenst use aerodactyl the last move is up to you and do not use steel wing or iron tail they wont cover anything that ap,fly and eq doenst:

steel:rock,ice

rock:ice
ground:rock

weakness:steel, if aero doesnt have fire blast you can 3hko him with any steel type attack

and change the gligar because wing attack is an egg move and earthquake is a stadium move,so replace wing attack with hp:flying

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Aero can actually run a very sucessful curse routine in online battling. Fly also blows.

D

dark scyther

there is a better moveset for him curse ruin his speed since his weakness are mainly special types(electric,water,ice) he will be down before he can use his deadly attack and i doubt someone will use a phisical pokmeon against him

P

pivu

Im going for the E4, i justgot the 8th badge.
Are these pokeon good?

Typlosion lvl51
Thunderpunch
Flame wheel
Cut
Fire blast

Kadabra lvl 41
Psybeam
Flash
Ice punch
Psychic

Grandbull lvl 40
Shadow ball
Rage
Strengt
Dynamic punch

Suicune lvl 41
Ice wind
Bubblebeam
Whirlpool
Surf

Garydos lvl 35
Waterfall
Surf
Trash
Can it learn fly? (i wana make it my HM *****)

Im also planing to raise my dratini to 45-50, also all my other i will raise 5-10 lvls.

S

shadowlink

Wrong thread...you need to make a new one in the forum. Then, I will answer. Also, delete your post^ before you get a mod hunting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.