• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sir Chris' Pokemon moveset guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like your Venusaur Moveset sorry but the rest I like;003;

D

dark scyther

Will someone change his movesets?or they will be there forever?

D

dark scyther

i_use_ubers said:
still not faster than any fire type iirc
AKA:Flareon,Magcargo

Grass types can do 3 things:
Swords Dance+Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day+Solar Beam+Hp:Fire
Toxic+Leech Seed

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
how about syntheis+leech seed + sleep powder? (Venusaur)

D

dark scyther

Altmer_bulbasaur said:
how about syntheis+leech seed + sleep powder? (Venusaur)
Wish meganium could learn it...
You cant do much to the opponent with that

What about this for Xatu:

Xatu @ Mint Berry
- Psychic
- Confuse Ray
- Safeguard/Haze
- Rest

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
Hows my moveset for my Kasaioni=Typhlosion?:
Swift
Headbutt
Thunderpunch
Flamethrower
And my Kasaioni is holding Amulet Coin.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
mantine god said:
Here's a good moveset for a tangela.

ingrain,mega drain,giga drain,wrap.

Trust me it works!
Cool i'll try that, I realy want a good grass type on my team in my FR!

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Guys, I'm just going to say a few words here because this thread has diverted half a mile from where it really belongs.

Sir Chris who no longer comes here was (and still is) one of the best GSC battlers on GSbots or Netbattle and his sets are NOT for ingame use.

This is also definately NOT a 'rate my set' thread: the RMT forum is for that and from memory that is where you are meant to ask for a moveset rate (or at least thats how it was when we HAD MODS).

Personally I don't agree with all of Chris's setups, but I'm not going to spam up a very good thread suggesting alternatives - Chris made this as a guide for how to set your pokemon up.

P

PsychicEmpress

Can I use the Alakazam-moveset on my Kadabra??? I dont want to evolve it!

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
PsychicEmpress said:
Can I use the Alakazam-moveset on my Kadabra??? I dont want to evolve it!

as far as the TM's allow it obviously but why would you not want to evolve Kadabra unless you're unable to? :/

P

PsychicEmpress

Altmer said:
as far as the TM's allow it obviously but why would you not want to evolve Kadabra unless you're unable to? :/
Because Kadabra is my favourite! :)

eggy

Beginning Trainer
wow thats my tyranitar moveset lmao

do pokemon learn certain moves in netbattle? cuz its not possible with just pokemon g/s/c for skarmory to have both whirlwind and drill peck

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
do pokemon learn certain moves in netbattle? cuz its not possible with just pokemon g/s/c for skarmory to have both whirlwind and drill peck

In netbattle GSC it's possible for them to learn anything they can learn.

And it is possible for g/s/c only skarm to get ww/drill peck I'm pretty sure (breed with dodrio for drill peck).

o ok didnt kno that about netbattle.

dont think so, looked up on other forums/sites and they came to a conclusion that it was not possible with only g/s/c because pidgey does not learn drill peck by breeding, and spearow/doduo do not learn whirlwind by breeding =[ if fearow in r/b/y can learn whirlwind by tm it might be possible but then you need another game =\
*edit* looked it up, ya its possible with r/b/y as dodrio and fearow both learn whirlwind via tm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.