• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sir Chris' Pokemon moveset guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenspirit

plaтιnυм
igot a mew with all the same attack flamethower

M4zz

Banned
I have a h*** of a set for tyrannitar.

Tyrannitar@leftovers
Outrage
Rock Slide
EQ
Crunch

It powns

tom-tom

Furret <3
thanks man appreciate it

only would change one thing, all the uses of roar

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
got another set for a charizard:

Charizard@Leftovers
~Flamethrower
~EQ
~Rock Slide
~Wing Attack

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
Sir Chris said:
Vaporeon@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Growth
Rest

Jolteon@Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Water
Growth
Thunder Wave

Um... where does it say Vaporeon and Jolteon can have Growth??? I saw that and I said to myself... "REALLY?" and nearly had a heartattack thinking I missed something.

Sir Chris said:
Umbreon@Leftovers
Mean Look
Rest
Charm
Baton Pass

Also I don't know why you would have your Umbreon combo moves to that....

Other than that, I came across this topic by remembering the Colosseum that Nintendo Power did in their magazines. Seeing how I have no more of those mags (That I used till they fell apart.. I loved them!) I went looking for the combos used, remembering Umbreon with Sand Attack, Toxic, Mean Look, Faint Attack, on the webz and came across this thread. I have been reading it for hoooooooooooours on end!!! Lovely combo moves reference.
Many thanks!!!

(Yeah, yeah.. I know this post is late... but I had to get the above off my chest ^^;;}

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Um... where does it say Vaporeon and Jolteon can have Growth??? I saw that and I said to myself... "REALLY?" and nearly had a heartattack thinking I missed something.

They could get it as part of the New York Pokemon Center promotions back in the day.

Also I don't know why you would have your Umbreon combo moves to that....

That Umbreon can be extremely frustrating to play against; you cannot set up any kind of curser against it due to high defense + charm and if you don't switch out.. well lets just say you die horribly when it baton passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.