• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sir terry pratchet?

flameswy

Lord of Light
any one else read terry pratchets books? disk world? aknh-morpork? klatch? any way i just started this thread because all the others are about movies nd stuf. my fave book by him has to be maskerade or maby night watch or something.. they all pretty good any way, DISSCUS!

Geist

Great Old One
Pratchett is one of my all-time favourite writers, my favourites are the witches- and city watch-series of books. I wasn't such a big fan if his non-Discworld stuff, but Nation I found really impressive, despite being lower on humour than his other books. Another great one is Good Omens, which actually got me started on Pratchett's books, because I'm an even bigger Gaiman-fan. Pratchett definitely deserves to be knighted.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm very fond of the Johnny Maxwell books, especially Johnny and the Dead. I was very pleased to hear that he'd become a Sir this year.