• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sird's Return

arawn

She could be built to be some sort of non-main Dark Legendary user. First Darkrai, then Hoopa, and whichever Dark legendary in the future could be in her hand. ( Except Yveltal ofcourse)

Xadhoom

Xerbian Mutant
I actually like how Sird is used, like a Bigger Bad, someone playing the long game over decades/centuries, towards an as-yet-unseen goal; as for the 'centuries' bit, there are sporadic hints that she wished for immortality from Jirachi X,000 years back (replace 'X' with whatever number you wish).

Red and Blue

Now that I think about it, I always found Kusaka`s treatment of Sird to be odd.

It felt that he was building her up to be a bigger antagonist then she turned out to be. She is a original character exclusive only to pokespecial and has the power to go into other dimensions. Plus even after it`s revealed that she is a Team Galactic commander, you still get the sense that there is a lot more to her true motives and goals. It just seems so odd that Kusaka built her up for three whole arcs to be one huge threat only to throw her away after DP with no real closure.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Watch Sird show up in BW2. She'll be some neo Team Plasma thug, or whatever they are called. I have no idea what Sird's endgame is, if she even has one. They could just be saving her as a excuse for a massive Dexholder reunion or something. Maybe she'll be the Loki of PokeSpecial or something, that everyone gets together to get her. How amusing.

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
It just seems so odd that Kusaka built her up for three whole arcs to be one huge threat only to throw her away after DP with no real closure.
I originally figured he'd try to wrap up her storyline in Platinum, but perhaps he decided to save her since that was going to be such a short/crowded arc? At least I'm hoping he's saving her for something, rather than trying to forget her altogether. I understand there's only so much he can do given the schedule, but it would be disappointing to see her story never get concluded.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Remember when people thought she was Jupiter? But then, Jupiter DOES wear a bandage over the same place Sird does, and that was never explained.

arawn

That couldn't explain how she and Jupiter appeared together at Spear Pillar. Unless she has manipulated another person and use Ditto on them to make a Jupiter. That didn't seems to be a good theory at all.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
When Jupiter first showed up, she used a technique to manipulate the power of her Sableye's Shadow Sneak using her Tangrowth's Flash.

The curious thing is that after she used it, she called the technique an "interesting reaction."

This is curious because it was almost word-for-word the same thing Sird said about the Dex holder's petrifaction.

Later on, when Platinum battles Volkner, she flashes back to a scene of Jupiter being happy to have captured Uxie, since she hates cold places and can leave Lake Acuity. The curious thing here is that she was caressing her left leg, the same one that Lorelei froze on Sird.

Of course, people assumed Jupiter was Sird and vice-versa. Then volume 37 came out and put those theories to bed.

Now this was either some big red herring, or Kusaka decided to change things last minute.

And the thing on Jupiter's leg isn't a bandage, it's a leg warmer, because she hates the cold. Why she doesn't invest in some pants is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Sird and Jupiter's relationship was something I often overlooked, but they were dropping a few hints that Jupiter might have been Sird. I just assumed they were related somehow. Maybe when we get a DP remake chapter we'll learn more. This is another reason I think Sird would have stayed more involved with Team Galactic, because of Jupiter. But after the Platinum ending, who knows?

e9310103838

I think they originally set to different character.

Sird even looks more grim and evil than Jupiter from start to finish.

And the supplement in volume 34 said, Team Galactic may have a psychic group. This may refer to Sird. ;354;

Last edited:

arawn

Yeti's infamous quote about SIRD is Jupiter 5 years ago:
"Jupiter isn't Single Birdies nor is she related to her. Jupiter HAS SUCH A BIG RACK AND SHE IS SO HOT OH MAN SIRD IS AN ANCIENT UGLY HAG LIKE GRANDCRUST THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK THEY COULD BE REL8ED ROFL Not to mention Sird is at least 100 and Jupiter is in her 20s. rofl you are garbage Pluto could be Sird's grandson she is so ancient. Sird is never appearing again she is going to die in a fire that Pluto lights by boning Rotom so hard it electrocutes Mars' favorite pansy and starts a flash fire that kills all of Sinnoh except TG. You feelin' me? ~_~ "

He even called her Single Bird Dick. Lol.