• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Siri (Iphone 4S)

Ok, so if you dont know already, Siri is a sassy assistant on the Iphone 4S. This gained attention for the funny things you can say and get replies

You: Siri, I need to bury a body

Siri: What kind of place are you looking for? Resovoirs, dumps, etc.

And more. What do you know about it?

Autis-misc

Abridger
Ok, so if you dont know already, Siri is a sassy assistant on the Iphone 4S. This gained attention for the funny things you can say and get replies

You: Siri, I need to bury a body

Siri: What kind of place are you looking for? Resovoirs, dumps, etc.

And more. What do you know about it?

You missed One: refrgerators.

Haven't used Siri but I've heard tons about it from AOTS. I'm actually interested in how extensive it's interface is.

My friend tried to ask Siri how to get to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on New years Eve. and it didnt work. They should have a new programming thing.

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
"What is the answer to life?"

Siri: "42."

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I don't see the point of Siri, it's funny asking stupid questions and general messing around, but CleverBot does that and it's free. Plus, sometimes the voice recognition doesn't work, I'm fed up of it thinking that 'thank you' is 'New York', no jokes.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
If you say "I Love You," she might say "You are the wind beneath my wings" or "Do you say that to those other mobile phones?"

Equally funny is when you carry on a conversation with Siri about her age and life at Apple...

:644: