• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Site Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
Someone had the back up rules. I forgot who. And Bugsy-rank is higher than the orange champion rank, Lint

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
That explains why I moved back two titles... Ah well

Lint

Pyro Trainer
Ok,thanks. I was wondering if some how I went up post wise... that would be great... but not for those who had a high user rank...

shiron

best dragon trainer
why did they do that again and if its a stupid reason (picks up shot gun)

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
Actually the hackers didnt post anything...I did, I just felt my sarcasm was a welcome change from being angry and ****** off

And I did ask for the rules since I didn't have a copy of them and the hacker wiped the entire announcements forum including them
Very well then. It was a welcome change but it was so unexpected with you acting so different when the site is hacked by some dude, and when you were talking 1337 asking for the rules. I was rather suspicous that someone took over your account as were many other people.

Silver Wind

..blissfully unaware
finally, i am glad the site is back. its been forever since i got on there.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I know who the hacker was!

http://i1.*******.com/2ijgept.gif;137; ;137; ;137; Porygon2 cannot be stopped! It can travel through your computer and hack all that you hold dear! MWAHAHAHA!

Being serious, was it proven/disproven that Ian Gurvey was the hacker?

XDCOMPLETE

Egg-Cracker
I know who the hacker was!

http://i1.*******.com/2ijgept.gif;137; ;137; ;137; Porygon2 cannot be stopped! It can travel through your computer and hack all that you hold dear! MWAHAHAHA!

Being serious, was it proven/disproven that Ian Gurvey was the hacker?
WHO?! I want to know for an unkown reason...

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Ian Gurvey? He's the world champion of Pokemon. However, he now hacks sites. A sad story.

The hacker? I don't know...

The Edge

大明
OK, I seriously need some help here. Everything that I post acts like it was posted several hours ago. Including its location in threads. So when I reply to a thread it moves it to near the beginning. 0o

EDIT: It didn't happen this time, but it's happened twice since the short downtime earlier tonight.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Yah, the site has returned, but the time on this thread is wrong. The time on this forum it said 8:43 PM, but my time here is 12:42 AM. What's wrong with this?

Same with me, the internal clock system is just playing up which also effects the order of our posts. Serebii will fix it soon but I am sure it is night time in England now.

ICKYVICKY

yayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.