• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Site Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
Someone had the back up rules. I forgot who. And Bugsy-rank is higher than the orange champion rank, Lint

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
That explains why I moved back two titles... Ah well

Lint

Pyro Trainer
Ok,thanks. I was wondering if some how I went up post wise... that would be great... but not for those who had a high user rank...

shiron

best dragon trainer
why did they do that again and if its a stupid reason (picks up shot gun)

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
Actually the hackers didnt post anything...I did, I just felt my sarcasm was a welcome change from being angry and ****** off

And I did ask for the rules since I didn't have a copy of them and the hacker wiped the entire announcements forum including them

Very well then. It was a welcome change but it was so unexpected with you acting so different when the site is hacked by some dude, and when you were talking 1337 asking for the rules. I was rather suspicous that someone took over your account as were many other people.

Silver Wind

..blissfully unaware
finally, i am glad the site is back. its been forever since i got on there.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I know who the hacker was!

http://i1.*******.com/2ijgept.gif;137; ;137; ;137; Porygon2 cannot be stopped! It can travel through your computer and hack all that you hold dear! MWAHAHAHA!

Being serious, was it proven/disproven that Ian Gurvey was the hacker?

XDCOMPLETE

Egg-Cracker
I know who the hacker was!

http://i1.*******.com/2ijgept.gif;137; ;137; ;137; Porygon2 cannot be stopped! It can travel through your computer and hack all that you hold dear! MWAHAHAHA!

Being serious, was it proven/disproven that Ian Gurvey was the hacker?
WHO?! I want to know for an unkown reason...

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Ian Gurvey? He's the world champion of Pokemon. However, he now hacks sites. A sad story.

The hacker? I don't know...

The Edge

大明
OK, I seriously need some help here. Everything that I post acts like it was posted several hours ago. Including its location in threads. So when I reply to a thread it moves it to near the beginning. 0o

EDIT: It didn't happen this time, but it's happened twice since the short downtime earlier tonight.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Yah, the site has returned, but the time on this thread is wrong. The time on this forum it said 8:43 PM, but my time here is 12:42 AM. What's wrong with this?

Same with me, the internal clock system is just playing up which also effects the order of our posts. Serebii will fix it soon but I am sure it is night time in England now.

ICKYVICKY

yayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.