• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Site That Buys Used Blackberries?

Kabuto

little punks!
Dear all,

I hope I'm in the right section. I was wondering, does anyone know of a site that buys used (like new) blackberries, equivalent to the iphone sites?

Thanks so much!

BCVM22

Gazelle will buy the most recent models but that's it. I've never used any of the other buyback sites but I wager that given the state of RIM and the Blackberry line, if there are other sites out there that will buy older Blackberry models, you're not going to get more than a few dollars for them if anything.