• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sitting Psyduck (417)

Rommath

▲_▲
Rather boring I felt. A pampered Psyduck who wants to battle? Phanphy's battling was good, and Team Rocket "pinball route" course but apart from that I just found it to be another filler.

Littlemyuu

Nice episode...Psyduck is my favorite Pokemon :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Poor Psyduck. it can't go out from his home....

and I loved to see Ash's Phanpy getting some screentime.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That Psyduck wasn't as annoying as Misty's, but the fact that it was bullied by those other Pokemon made everything worse somehow. At least Misty's Psyduck was tough when it wanted to be. This episode was kinda boring, even for a Filler. Felt almost like Johto all over again since the episode didn't advance the plot of the saga at all. At least Phanpy got some quality battling in this episode though, that's something to write about. 3/10.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Emily is another girl who I like to pair Ash with. So if a psychic Pokemon isn't good enough, will they always get put down like that? I mean, if I look back at Psyduck not being able to swim, will the water Pokemon reject it? I don't think psyduck are as useless as the anime makes them. In the game they're fine.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was rough seeing the girl not using Psyduck for battles, even though Psyduck really wanted to. It was cool to see Machop, Machoke, and Machamp altogether, odd how they are also the girl's Pokemon. Meowth had a very bizarre Boss fantasy. It was great to see the girl finally battle with Psyduck.

20/100

Blessed

OMG this psyduck reminded me of Misty's except it didn't always have it's hands on his head LOL. Wasn't the best filler episode but there were some rehash's such as the grass sliding which Ash already did in the 3rd japanese opening, and the whole rich girl thing with a pokemon who doesn't quite enjoy that life aka the Snubbull from Madam Muchmoney.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Why couldn't Misty's Psyduck be like this? Hands down from the side of it's head, a personality and can actually battle without beating it's head in.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
The boss fantasy was awesomely terrible. James' line was perfect - "Why isn't he wearing shoes at work?"

And the fact that the Psyduck has supposedly never battled before yet knows Focus Punch, Hydro Pump and Confusion has me worried.

Vernikova

Champion
One of the few interesting boss fantasies in the series. Other than that, nothing notable happens here. Though I was amused by how Ash claimed that it was unfair to have a 3-1 battle and then sends Phanpy out alone to fight three Pokemon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It was a pretty boring filler imo. Team Rocket really seemed to be irritating me in this episode, especially with all the Meowth boss fantasies.

Nice to see a Psyduck that isn't just flat out dumb like Misty's was.
This episode reminded me of that one Johto episode "Snubbull Snobbery".

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I screamed when Machop, Machoke and Machamp cornered the Psyduck. Seeing Team Rocket spying in their bagworm disguises was hilarious and I thought Meowth's justification for going after the Psyduck was lame tbh. The little carnival that they set up was fun though, especially the sled ride down the grassy hill. Psyduck beating TR was at least cool.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
In order to catch up with the series I've decided to not watch filler episodes, but instead read a summary and post my comments about it. Anyway, it's probably a first to find the Machop evolution family in one episode, and they weren't bully pokemon for once. that's a bonus.

JudySpell

Banned
I was hoping the Psyduck was Misty's when I first saw this episode's preview but I ended up disappointed since it wasn't. 5//10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how the Psyduck and Phanpy became friends immediately, and when I saw Machop, Machoke and Machamp I thought that they were enemies of Psyduck until we saw that they were kind of like bodyguards.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I thought the first half of the episode was pretty good. The entire "Boss Fantasy" sequence was upright hilarious (with James constantly pointing out flaws in Meowth's plans), and I enjoyed the sledding segment.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Azumi's Koduck's clumsiness and psychic abilities made me remember Kasumi's Koduck, and I liked the twist involving Wanriky, Goriky, and Kairiky being Koduck's keepers instead of typical villains. The Rocket-dan's tobogganing scheme looked like fun as well, and I couldn't help but notice the callback to the Aopulco episode in Nyasu's fantasy.