• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sitting Psyduck (417)

I'd give it an 8/10 too bad we have more fillers though and new no more new ones. <<

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
CyberCubed said:
I have no idea why people hate this episode, it's your standard good filler with some character development for Max and Phanpy.

I'll show you what I have against this episode.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Oh, the part were Psyduck doesn't some Matrix style moves to avoid the rapid fire poison tail? Yeah, how could a Pokemon that's never battled do that? Unless there's something to Psyduck we don't know.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was cool to see the Defense Curl+Rollout combo. Psyduck was awesome and so was the TC. THe part with James testing the sled and the Boss fantasies were all hilarious.

Geodude

Yamato-san said:
So again, I ask, where the hell did that Koduck's Hydro Pump come from? For that matter, Adzumi never battled with her Koduck before, so how does she even know what techniques it could use in the first place.
She's rich. The Psyduck was probably specially bred by one of the world's top breeders, or something like that. :p

-Nice leadup to [spoil]Phanpy's evolution, it got a lot of training/battling in.[/spoil]

-Loved the scene where Cacnea was all "bring it on!" to Psyduck. The Boss fantasies and the sledding/pinball scenes were great too.

-Character development for Max, shows he's picked up a lot from watching Ash and May battle.

Last edited:

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I actually thought the episode was pretty good. It seemed like it was a filler tho.

Faerie

MONS
Geodude said:
-Loved the scene where Cacnea was all "bring it on!" to Psyduck. The Boss fantasies and the sledding/pinball scenes were great too.
Oh, right! I almost forgot about the Sabonea scene. That had to be one of the best scenes in the episode. All of the ones you listed, actually.

Medea

Excalibur
HOLY CRAP! I forgot to review this episode (I was in California and didn't see the episode until yesterday).

So anyways...

Boy, no mention of Misty and her Psyduck. Well isn't that just a kick in the butt for us Misty fans. (I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU DAMN MISTY BASHERS) But once again, we are witnessing a Psyduck that isn't a special ed (like Misty's). But other than that, this episode just reminded me so much of Snubble Snobbery (in which case I actually liked that episode) but this episode, not so much.

So meh!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I've been too lazy this week to watch an episode with my one-time top favorite pokemon (before Wobbuffet came along) till last night. I'm pathetic. :p

Anyway, I thought this was a nice diversion of an episode. Yes, it's a retread of "Snubbull (or Snubble, as it was originally spelled) Snobbery", but I liked that at least this time around it took a single episode for the rich gal to turn around. Not that Madam Muchmoney's second episode wasn't entertaining, but at least this gal caught on a lot quicker. I'm glad the chances of this girl appearing again are slim, because she has such an annoying voice. She sounds like Rudy's sister. :p

Of course, the primary reason I wanted to watch this episode was Psyduck. :D It may not be Misty's Psyduck (who I miss 10 times more than Misty herself), but it's still adorable. At least it was a pretty good fighter too. Seeing Meowth and Psyduck duke it out with fury swipes was fun to watch.

This episode also had quite a lot of little moments I liked: the Meowth/Psyduck fight, Ash's "Whoa", the Chimecho balloon :D , the anti-boss fantasies, "Casual Friday", Cacnea's "come and get it" to Psyduck, James telling Cacnea to choke the machoke, etc. The retread plotline did bring it down a bit, but it was still a fun episode.

Overall, 7/10. Now bring on the Chronicles so I can see more of Psyduck!!!

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
They always have to make so many annoying filler episodes between the hero character and the objective.

Battra

A good episode, it's nice seeing another Psyduck other than Misty's. Emily was very pretty and her outfit very cute i'd love to see how Misty and May would look in it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
that the psyduck was being bullied by the fighting types was kinda sad t see, it was a good episode, 8/10.