• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Six new avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You can guess what they are :) In the Sugimori category

megametagross.png
pikachubelle.png
pikachulibre.png
pikachuphd.png
pikachupopstar.png
pikachurockstar.png

Enjoy

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Nice new avatars, though I would kill to get Brawly's or Roxanne's new face as an avatar!
Great work! :D

Rotom1598

These are some cool new Avatars. Mega Metagross is looking very cool as an avatar. But now I found out that we can only use the avatars given us by Serebii.net,we cant choose our own avatars?
Well thats ok. :)
But Why there isnt Mega Sableye?

Last edited:

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
These are some cool new Avatars. Mega Metagross is looking very cool as an avatar. But now I found out that we can only use the avatars given us by Serebii.net,we cant choose our own avatars?
Well thats ok. :)
But Why there isnt Mega Sableye?

I believe there is. If there isn't, then it would be because GameFreak hasn't released it's official art yet... Which seems very off to me.
Anyway, I finally get the goatee'd mecha as my avy! Much rejoicing to be done!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Mega Sableye should be there, the file exists.

As for why you can't have your own custom avatar, it's a variety of factors.

1. The forum software. The way it works is that it'd put it into the database and cause the database to have to be called an accessed for every post with the images getting called up. We managed to stop horrendous lag that used to plague us, and this would bring it back. The only way to resolve that would be to throw a considerable amount of money at the servers, and that's not feasible

2. If we got around that, then we'd have issues with hotlinking and url re-appropriation. We've had to deal with innocent links getting repurposed into being for inappropriate material.

3. For a forum this big, it would be horrifically impractical to moderate.

kisspower12

I am me
Nice new avatars. Love the Pika's =)

Canada

Banned
thnx man

nice avatars

Psychic

Really and truly
I love the dressed up Pikachu, although I do have to question why all of them are female... Come on Gamefreak, my male Pikachu wants to wear that Pink dress. xD
We barely got any decent clothing options for the male protagonist in X/Y, you think male Pikachu will fare any better? I admire your optimism.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Nice! >=D Really cute and awesome. <3 LOVE how they're all female. >:p The Rockstar one is especially rad. ^^

Thanks, Serebii! ;D

Last edited: