1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*~sizida's Pokémon Rakuen~*

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by sizida, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

*~sizida's Pokémon Rakuen~*

[​IMG]

This is my last update! I cannot pay for maintenance of the nature reserve for my Pokémon and moving out to seek a more affordable price for my darlings~ There are no rules for giving them away for free isn't it? But please be gracious to let other people have them as well. I still have items and mystery eggs if you want, I will keep tabs for these. I allow to trade in 6th gen if requested. Check my spoiler list.

[​IMG]
    THEY ARE GONE!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Jorge565 likes this.
  2. sizida

Updated and edited my mistakes.

3. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

Ah, I dont have any of the mystery eggs, except abra on my black.

4. sizida

OK. As requested, the Jap Pokémon Hatchings are all on hold for Maguschild.

Will update this session once trade done.

5. KiltedTrainer

KiltedTrainer Guardian of Asgard

Hi there! I decided to check out your new and cute shop and saw the following two Pokemon I am interested in:

Darkrai
    Great Ball
    Lv50, Naughty, Sturdy Body
    Bad Dreams
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv50
    Moves: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team

Darkrai
    Cherish Ball
    Lv50, Naive, Often Dozes Off
    Bad Dreams
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv50
    Fateful Encounter
    Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis
    Classic Ribbon

Would you please take a look at my trade shop and let me know if you see anything you are interested in? Link to trade shop is in my signature. Thanks!

6. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

This is a really cute shop! What do you trade for wonder eggs?

7. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Well, I'm willing to give your wonder egg feature a shot. I want to see how this actually plays out. I currently have one egg with egg moves available to trade, so I believe there should be no problems with the trade, correct? I'm willing to trade at any time for the next two or three hours.

8. sizida

Trade done for Maguschild. (Partially)

And gustavo 14~

9. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

I'd like to reserve three wondereggs. In exchange I'd like to offer three shinies all cuaght naturally in my white 1 version. Feel free to check them on pokecheck. Here they are 1 is tcouched, the other two are UT:

Palpitoad lv 30 rash hydration persim berry [mud shot.aqua ring.uproar.muddywater.]

Tangrowth lv100 impish leaf guard chesto berry [power whip.knock off. rest. sleep powder.]

Gligar lv47 naughty hyper cutter [slash.swords dance.u-turn.x-scissor]

10. sizida

No! No shinies for this! Only eggs!

Since I do not want those shinies in my current shinies want too, please give these to other people.

Guys please read the rules before asking for trade. Thanks!

*Updated once more and items were exchanged with Kirisame.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  11. megaman12

megaman12 Not Happy

Hey Siz I would like the female DW pashirsu for the female spearow I promised ^_^.

12. sizida

Ok trade to Maguschild for the Croagunk completed.

megaman12 wanted Pachirisu on hold.

And traded Darkrai to Kiltedtrainer for DW Mamoswine

And updated the rules considering not many people asking for multiple events~

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  13. Koththemad

Koththemad New Member

hello :) i do like your trade shop i happen to have a pokemon ranger manaphy that i got from that game :) id love to trade it to you

14. sizida

Sorry.That is not what I wanted. Please trade that Pokémon to someone else.

Updated again and traded Hidden Grotto Pachirisu to megaman12 for DW Spearow.

Updated for Jap Keldeo as I gave the UT one to my cousin~

And added another Jap Keldeo in.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  15. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

Hi Sizida! I'd like to trade you for four Wonder Eggs, please.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  16. sizida

Will do. Though I can't do it right now.

17. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

That's fine! I'll try to meet up with you at a later point.

18. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Hello siz I am interested in these pokemon I can offer you a variety of meloetta, keldeo, and genesect all different natures English and Japanese events excluding meloetta that is Japanese only sadly I think all are cloned, hope that doesn't effect our possible trade, I also have a section of shinies I can offer from my shop in post 4 however I don't know which ones could be clones I am also interested in a PP Max I can offer you some pomeg berries, I don't have many though only 5

Darkrai Cherish Ball Lv50, Naive, Often Dozes Off Bad Dreams 07147 Sinnoh Apparently arrived at Lv50 Fateful Encounter Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis Classic Ribbon

Deoxys Cherish Ball Lv50, Modest, Somewhat Of A Clown Pressure 10th, 07147 Sinnoh Apparently arrived at Lv50 Fateful Encounter Moves: Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, Extreme Speed Classic Ribbon

Mew Cherish Ball Lv5, Hardy, Likes To Fight Synchronize 11219 Johto Apparently arrived at Lv5 Fateful Encounter Moves: Pound Premier Ribbon/ Special Holiday Ribbon

5th Gen Rayquaza Cherish Ball Lv100, Quirky, Often Scatter Things Air Lock 02102 Pokémon Event Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv100 Moves: Extreme Speed, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, V-create Classic Ribbon

Meloetta Cherish Ball Lv15, Mild, Impetuous And Silly Serene Grace 07142 Pokémon Movie 12 Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv15 Moves: Round, Quick Attack, Confusion Wishing Ribbon

19. sizida

Kind of troublesome for me to visit people shops. My wants stated in this thread is what I want and I will not choose any other Pokémon except my wants.

Anyway, replied to ya by PM Smeargle.

Updated and changed my mistakes for the shinies AGAIN. Why no one tell me about this mistake? Lol.

20. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

I have both the Reshiram and Zekrom from the event just forgot to mention it before also I got them myself and I can't clone therefore these aren't even cloned :) my bad Reshiram is timid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.