• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~sizida's Pokémon Rakuen~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Yo Sal! I'm gonna trade you those 30 eggs for yours when you can so give us a shout when you're ready! ;D

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
O_O

WOOT 30 EGGS WERE TRADED TO SYRUS! I am so happy now~

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Updated the touched event session and shinies session once more.

I moved the UT in game event session in touched event session since it can be more common than the ones from wifi events.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Hay there. I'm not so sure what you mean with the wonder egg dealio, but could I just trade an egg for an egg? Also I can get you a shiny charmander, what would be a good exchange, I don't want to go asking for something like a Genesect xD

Last edited:

Nat0704

I have a modest Cresselia for your Rayquaza?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Updated the shiny session once more.

Will reply both you guys by private message.

Trade done to leerod159 for his DW Exeggcute for my DW Eevee.

Trade done to Nat0704 for his Modest Cresselia for Jap Rayquaza.

I removed some Pokémon on hold due to unable to meet because of different timezones.

Updated the egg session regulations.

Traded an egg to TheZoruaBreeder.

Last edited:

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hi there , I saw about your common shiny section and that you wanted gabite and zoroark , if you wan I be happy to trade for the shinys , well ?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Sent my 2 common shinies to charizardflamesyou.

Last edited:

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Ok , I know , I am interested in your events as well

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Hmm which event?

Reply to me by private message though. And please check my wants under the offer list.

Trade done to Leerod for my DW Smeargle for his DW Beedrill.

Last edited:

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
I can probably get you batterfree with its normal ability and with that move but you wan it in gen 4 or gen 5 and can I choose 2 of the once you offered for it ?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Gen 5 trade.

As I stated only Classic Celebrate session is for 4th gen only.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Ok~ It is Jap shiny Articuno though. Only the ones that I mentioned in special mention are mine.

I shall hold it for you.

Reply to me by private message please.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
I was thinking if I could sent you that berries you need to any of your 4 gen games in return for regigigas lv 1 in gen 5 , what do you think ?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
That is no. Lv1 Jap Regigigas is strictly for legendary Pokemon in return, considering how rare to get a Jap Lv1 Regigigas.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Um , well ok then what would you offer for the butterfree ? And can you help me clone pokemons ?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I do not clone.

Please read the rules for this thread.

Earendil

Hi Sizida!

I am interested in these items of yours: Choice Specs, Choice Band, Absorb Bulb, Douse Drive, Chill Drive, Red Card, Leftovers, Black Sludge, Sacred Ash, Prism Scale, Power Belt, and Power Lens.

In exchange, you can take your pick of these berries I just imported from the Dream World:

8x Pomeg Berry
2x Kelpsy Berry
1X Qualot Berry
4x Hondew Berry
1x Tamato Berry

If I understand your post correctly, you just want one berry for one item?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Yup one item per berry.

Wow that is a huge number.

Ok, just let random Pokemon hold items then. But that means only 12 items trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.