• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SJWs and Extreme Feminism

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Feminism can and will only achieve it's goal if it puts a strain on men, their lives and their natural traits. It has to hurt the opposition which is why there is strong resistance. Why it can't achieve it's goal without changing or affecting men or the aforementioned is something I'm still confused about. The same scenario can be applied to a whole variety of modern political ideologies though, so I guess it's just "how the world works" (or that's what society likes to think anyway)

A good example of this is that men now have to prove a woman consented to having sex in the United Kingdom. But what does this mean for the feminazis? It means that they can consent to sex, then later charge the guy with rape. Unfortunately for the guy, he has no recorded proof of her saying yes, so he is thrown in jail, when in reality, he is innocent.

This law is the next logical step to prevent rape and is also extremely stupid. I almost thought it was some joke article that would install a virus as soon as I clicked it. I may be a perpetual virgin, but I still know some things about sexual relations. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, couples want to have sex even though they didn't have the foresight to prepare contraception. This just adds another burden for the man to prove that the sex was indeed consensual. Next the law will require couples to sign a contract before each intercourse or it will be a counted as a rape by default.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Eh, I would say it's relatively the same thing, but nonetheless it still proves another thing.
It's really not, but with someone with the name blockhead not like I'm expecting great thought. It's saying that while something like sports is a good thing, you're not a bad person if you're a guy that doesn't like them and likes reading instead. That's what it's about. Tearing down stereotypes and letting personalities be what they want. Remember pink even used to be a manly color before the 20th century, but now a guy liking pink will get him made fun of.

Antiyonder

Overlord
It's really not, but with someone with the name blockhead not like I'm expecting great thought. It's saying that while something like sports is a good thing, you're not a bad person if you're a guy that doesn't like them and likes reading instead. That's what it's about. Tearing down stereotypes and letting personalities be what they want. Remember pink even used to be a manly color before the 20th century, but now a guy liking pink will get him made fun of.

This. And besides, though secure in their masculinity or femininity shouldn't have anything to prove.

A good example of this is that men now have to prove a woman consented to having sex in the United Kingdom. But what does this mean for the feminazis? It means that they can consent to sex, then later charge the guy with rape. Unfortunately for the guy, he has no recorded proof of her saying yes, so he is thrown in jail, when in reality, he is innocent.

True, though women have to often dealing with victim blamers when they definitely prove they were raped, whereas if a guy gets raped and proves such, no one would blame him on the grounds that he was too sexy for his own good.

Of course, the irony of victim blaming is that while it obviously is an attempt to defend our gender, it actually does more harm by insisting that men as a whole can't control their hormones, when in fact some guys are sexually active without having to become sexual predators.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
I have a hard time believing there can be real people on those tumblr circlejerks.

Probably most of them are teenage boys trying to be edgy by acting like what they perceive feminism to be.

It's really not, but with someone with the name blockhead not like I'm expecting great thought.

Care to explain how (you think) my name has anything to do with what I say? The origin of my name is a different story altogether and honestly too irrelevant to mention.

It's saying that while something like sports is a good thing, you're not a bad person if you're a guy that doesn't like them and likes reading instead. That's what it's about. Tearing down stereotypes and letting personalities be what they want. Remember pink even used to be a manly color before the 20th century, but now a guy liking pink will get him made fun of.

I actually see it more as the other way around. A guy liking pink would probably get guaranteed support from his peers in such a liberal society like this.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I actually see it more as the other way around. A guy liking pink would probably get guaranteed support from his peers in such a liberal society like this.

From people on the internet yes, because the internet is a giant hugbox if you go to the right places. Out in public is a whole different thing. Some progressive cities it would be fine but in some Southern areas where you get shunned if you don't go to church and get engaged at 19 you would get negatively judged. It does help that pink trying to be a neutral color has been like a 30 year process at this point, and now we're actually seeing results for it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

1. ********. As has been explained.
2. It kinda sounds like you're saying that's a bad thing. And if you believe that, why do you?

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz

Really it depends.

A school boy liking pink is probably going to get teased a lot and recieve a lot of redirection into boyish colors by their parents.

Someone older like a teenager, or a grown man is probably not going to get hassled much for liking pink, SO LONG as it's not part of a pattern eschewing traditional masculinity. If it is, then you can be sure they're gonna get hassled for it. Also, how accepting people are of other's gender expression varies from community to community. Even in the most accepting places, people who don't conform to gender norms can be sure to face some form of hostity.

LDSman

Really it depends.

A school boy liking pink is probably going to get teased a lot and recieve a lot of redirection into boyish colors by their parents.

Someone older like a teenager, or a grown man is probably not going to get hassled much for liking pink, SO LONG as it's not part of a pattern eschewing traditional masculinity. If it is, then you can be sure they're gonna get hassled for it. Also, how accepting people are of other's gender expression varies from community to community. Even in the most accepting places, people who don't conform to gender norms can be sure to face some form of hostity.

Anybody in school is going to face some kind of teasing for pretty much any reason. And people who don't conform to the norms of the group/society that they live in will face some hostility. For some odd reason, people expect you to fit their idea of what something is and can get upset if you don't. No true Scotsman crap. People can be jerks.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
1. ********. As has been explained.
2. It kinda sounds like you're saying that's a bad thing. And if you believe that, why do you?

You can go back in this very same thread I believe and find him posting about how being racist is okay and how the white race is in danger along with a link to a supremacist video. I don't think something like this needs any explanation.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
You can go back in this very same thread I believe and find him posting about how being racist is okay and how the white race is in danger along with a link to a supremacist video. I don't think something like this needs any explanation.

Oh right, I forgot that that was the same guy and couldn't be bothered to pick through his post history.

Anybody in school is going to face some kind of teasing for pretty much any reason. And people who don't conform to the norms of the group/society that they live in will face some hostility. For some odd reason, people expect you to fit their idea of what something is and can get upset if you don't. No true Scotsman crap. People can be jerks.

Yeah, it is kinda true that not fitting into what someone considers to be "normal" or not fitting into their role -- basically in any way (consider how often a person who is poor but who also owns a piece of technology gets harangued), but I also don't exactly see what that adds to the argument or how this shows that there isn't a gender-related issue at play.