• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SJWs and Extreme Feminism

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Good, that's all I needed to hear.
Keep going with that smug there bro.

Fair enough. Though I do feel sorry for you and perhaps Abstinence Pistols who by the looks of it haven't ever really met someone who isn't as liberal as everyone else on the street.
Actually much of my family and several other people around here are very conservative. They also say a lot of delusional and uneducated things, much like what comes out of trp.

I will say however that I didn't intend to "spew" hatred. My only intention was to present a few statistics with little input of my own. Not to promote hate - to prove my philosophies. Even the most liberal of people could be shown some of those statistics, and they'd still choose not to have their opinions changed or swayed by them, which is perfectly fine by me, because if I were shown something that could potentially sway my opinion, it wouldn't make a scrap 'a difference. If they want to watch the world degenerate then by all means let them.
except you haven't presented anything worthwhile here in the slightest, just biased racist and sexist garbage.

I'm not entirely sure how you can allow debate topics like this and outlaw racism and sexism at the same time. Someone's bound to **** up somewhere, right?
You don't have to take on a racist or sexist viewpoint to debate, and that says a lot more about you if you think it's necessary to allow that here. Many topics don't touch those issues at all and even in topics like this one there are a lot of different viewpoints that can be presented that don't treat women or minorities as lesser. Not all opinions are equal and we are not obligated to give a space to horrible ones.

Alright, yes I do. Putting aside the current cluster**** it's going through right now, most threads posted there have a link to back it up, and they do take their sweet time proving the philosophies they have. I'm not part of the mainstream, I like niche things.

And as a /pol/ster it's only natural for me to just say >reddit and disregard it entirely as it's simply mainstream, and anything mainstream is almost sure to be influenced by liberals.
Lmfao are you trying to sound like a pedantic hipster? Something being "mainstream" (which /r/theredpill certainly is nt thank god) doesn't mean it is therefore incorrect. And you have still done absolutely nothing to prove that "redpill" is not racist and misogynistic

Antiyonder

Overlord
So you're telling me I need to get off these forums because I just so happen to hold these entrenched views which, oh I'm sorry, 99% of the forum isn't going to agree with them. Well too bad. Seeing how your username is blue, I just want to say I will be speaking my mind in all truth and honesty, because I strongly believe in the concept of free speech and this is not a communist state.

So do you believe that a person should be allowed to shout out "FIRE!" in a crowded theater or "RATS!" in a restaurant without repercussions? You know, because of freedom of speech.

Afterall, said person is merely inciting panic rather than physically harming someone.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The far left and the far right are two completely opposite ideologies, but they have one thing in common - they both threw people in jail or killed them for disagreeing with their views.

I shouldn't really do this, but let me just stop you here really quickly and explain why talking about the far left and the far right is not really relevant: communism is an economic principle, not a governmental one.

No, I'm not even going to respond to your responses, as you seem to be confused as to what some very simple things mean. I mean, that's kind of a bad practice, maybe, but if you don't understand the point I'm trying to make, what's even the point of trying to make it?

Last edited:

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
You shouldn't be afraid of being branded racist or homophobic. It's just one of those things where I say "And?"

I was going to reply and then I read this. I think I'm thoroughly done with this, whatever it is.

I'm really curious as to how you think you're above criticism

You make it sound as if being above criticism is a bad thing. Surely you don't let people who criticize your sexual preference deter you from being gay, right?

and attempting to change yourself after being called out on being a terrible human being. Enlighten me.

I wasn't attempting this at all. I could give less than a **** whether people think I'm a terrible human being. What's so important about being human anyway?

So do you believe that a person should be allowed to shout out "FIRE!" in a crowded theater or "RATS!" in a restaurant without repercussions?

Irrelevant.

I shouldn't really do this, but let me just stop you here really quickly and explain why talking about the far left and the far right is not really relevant: communism is an economic principle, not a governmental one.

Then explain to me why, on the political scale, you've got the sickle and hammer on the very end of the left side, and a swastika on the very end of the right side?

No, I'm not even going to respond to your responses, as you seem to be confused as to what some very simple things mean.

I do. I already know that communism focuses more on economics than actually interesting and more important issues like racemixing and multiculturalism - things that concern people and not charts.

John Madden

resident policy guy
i wonder why that guy ignored my post about free speech and serebii.net magically becoming an arm of the US government

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
You make it sound as if being above criticism is a bad thing. Surely you don't let people who criticize your sexual preference deter you from being gay, right?

No nevermind I'm not done with this. Being gay isn't a preference. It's an orientation. A preference is one thing that you choose. One cannot be deterred form being gay. They just are gay.

I wasn't attempting this at all. I could give less than a **** whether people think I'm a terrible human being. What's so important about being human anyway?

I'm not even sure what's trying to be said here. Would you rather be a platypus?

Abstinence Pistols

i wonder why that guy ignored my post about free speech and serebii.net magically becoming an arm of the US government

I wonder why The Federation didn't make a reappearance after he was conveniently shown the exact data that pointed out that he was blatantly wrong.

Also just to go back to this for a minute

So now you're blaming and making generalizations against men for everything wrong with the world? I could have just reported your post for being sexist (though I am curious to see how it would be handled seeing how you're generalizing men exactly like how some have generalized women)

In the same post as these goodies:

That isn't what I meant. I'm talking about most people being ignorant to statistics - such as many CEOs and bosses in charge of many of mass media's biggest corporations being either Jewish or Zionist. (I understand there aren't any link sources for this one, but I've tried a handful of names from that list and it does seem so) They can decide whether to accept it or not, and most don't because they are afraid of being branded racist or anti-semitic, which can be problematic.

You shouldn't be afraid of being branded racist or homophobic. It's just one of those things where I say "And?"

I don't deny that women are the more frequent victims of rape, and I accept that. However there is far more to it than just saying "Men are the problem." You should at least try to narrow it down to "Black/White/Yellow/Green/Blue/Red/Purple men are the problem"

And just for good measure

Irrelevant.
"This post about possible downsides to completely one hundred percent unrestricted freedom of speech is irrelevant to my discussion about freedom of speech"

Then explain to me why, on the political scale, you've got the sickle and hammer on the very end of the left side, and a swastika on the very end of the right side?
I assume it's meant to represent the actual nations that used those symbols? As in, the far left Soviet Union and the far right Nazi Germany?

Either way Soviet Russia was not under a communist government, it was under a Stalinist-Leninist government.

I would like to thank Green Blockhead for enlightening me to the fact that there are indeed a significant number of people crazy/delusional/outright foolish enough to take the word of /pol/ and TRP for fact.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Of course those people exist. I've seen quite a few posts from people where their SO/someone else they knew "took the red pill." It generally ends up with them being broken up with (if they weren't single), being identified as a massive creeper in their social group and being ostracized, and sometimes even ending up in jail if they assault a woman or worse. Sure sounds like a great "philosophy" to follow doesn't it?

They analyze power structures or literally want to ban specific words. There are examples in this very thread. So either they are "enemies of equality," as you call it, or you are invoking special pleading.

This is facile. The amount of feminists actually advocating for literally banning certain words is such a ridiculous minority that to bring it up as an accusation is beyond asinine. I have, however, seen feminists call people out for using racial or sexist slurs, but that isn't banning anything. We're just aware of the fact that language shapes reality and that words have power. I can't keep you from saying whatever you want, but I can use my voice to hold you accountable for the things that you say.

In the event that you just don't get why using racist and sexist slurs is bad, or using racist and sexist humor is bad, then let me direct you to a controlled study.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/humor-sapiens/201107/does-racist-humor-promote-racism

It might seem a bit strange to say that "tell a racist joke today and Brown dies tomorrow", but in a sense, it really is like that. Oppressive humor perpetuates oppressive power structures.

Feminism is a diverse movement with a rich body of literature that's been accumulated over decades, if you're looking at Tumblr to form your opinion about it, you're doing it wrong. Keep in mind that many people on tumblr are hardly experts, and they work with information that has trickled down to them from people or friends that they know studying sociology or gender. I probably wouldn't form my opinion on quantum mechanics for example by browsing some casual physics forum on the internet. I would grab a book from Lawrence Krauss or Richard Feynman, or talk to one of my friends majoring in physics. Having opinions is easy, knowing what you're talking about is hard. I mean, imagine how arrogant we would find someone that set out to disprove evolution, without ever discussing the work of Darwin, Richard Dawkins, or Steven Jay Gould? Or if someone wanted to do away with metaphysics without ever discussing the works of Kant or Nietzsche? It seems as though the most virulent critiques of feminism come from those who have not read one single feminist work in their entire lives, and that's what is priceless.

Last edited:
How so? Other than poking a hole in the "free speech is an automatic shield" response.

Because, you know, why would anyone shout fire or rats in a crowded theater or restaurant? Not that they can't, but would they? I don't see why they would, other than possibly for trolling purposes.

But yeah, worst they'll get if they did that is being kicked out of said theater or restaurant and nothing more.

Because the way you made the post made it sound like it was nothing but banter? Please try to sound serious if you want to be taken seriously.

I'm not even sure what's trying to be said here. Would you rather be a platypus?

I don't get the obsession of trying to be "human".

And I certainly don't get the obsession with

social group

Sure sounds like a great "philosophy" to follow doesn't it?

Sure as hell feels good knowing the truth. Now I know that my race is in danger!

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Why do you care about your race being "in danger" if you don't even identify as a human or care about having any social relationships with other humans? Sounds like you have some serious issues to work out and would probably benefit from seeing a therapist

Why do you care about your race being "in danger" if you don't even identify as a human

Because I don't get the obsession with being human. Why would you press a bunch of keys to say you're a terrible human being? Just what are you trying to point out? What is it about being human that is so damn important? Not even joking.

or care about having any social relationships with other humans?

I just don't see how they're such a mandatory requirement in the norms of society. But even so, I've got a good handful of friendships and there's plenty of redpilled people out there.

Sounds like you have some serious issues to work out and would probably benefit from seeing a therapist

Having a radically different opinion requires therapy? Never heard about that.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Because I don't get the obsession with being human. Why would you press a bunch of keys to say you're a terrible human being? Just what are you trying to point out? What is it about being human that is so damn important? Not even joking.

I just don't see how they're such a mandatory requirement in the norms of society. But even so, I've got a good handful of friendships and there's plenty of redpilled people out there.

Having a radically different opinion requires therapy? Never heard about that.
You didn't answer my question. Why do you care about your race being "in danger" given all those other things? And redpill goes beyond a "different opinion," most of those people (who aren't trolling or just incredibly misguided) have serious mental problems like antisocial personality disorder.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you care about your race being "in danger" given all those other things?

It's not so much that I don't care about being human, I'll say it again: I don't get why people are obsessed with being human so much. I focus on what I do and who I am in terms of person rather that what species of animal I am.

Each nation has the right to maintain its own identity. The right of Britain to remain British, the right of India to remain Indian, the right of China to remain Chinese, the right of Pakistan to remain Pakistani, I could go on.

And redpill goes beyond a "different opinion," most of those people (who aren't trolling or just incredibly misguided) have serious mental problems like antisocial personality disorder.

What's wrong with being antisocial? I absolutely despise the expectation of society to get off the sofa and go get drunk, if you know what I mean. Granted, everyone socializes almost every day, but as a guy who lives two lives, one in the real world and one on the internet, I bet at some point spending all day playing video games and watching anime is gonna become a political problem at some point.

John Madden

resident policy guy
Because the way you made the post made it sound like it was nothing but banter? Please try to sound serious if you want to be taken seriously.

Please try to at least pretend to understand when "free speech" applies to a given situation, then.

The staff here have every single reason to infract and/or ban you for posting racist/sexist garbage, given that there are specific rules against it. Free speech doesn't even begin to come into play since the Serebii.Net Forums are not a US government institution. Hell, it's not even part of the public sector to begin with.

(Unless Joe sold out the site to some random government agency or started a non-profit based around Pokemon without telling anyone.)

Last edited:

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Because, you know, why would anyone shout fire or rats in a crowded theater or restaurant? Not that they can't, but would they? I don't see why they would, other than possibly for trolling purposes.

But yeah, worst they'll get if they did that is being kicked out of said theater or restaurant and nothing more.

I don't get the obsession of trying to be "human".

And I certainly don't get the obsession with

Sure as hell feels good knowing the truth. Now I know that my race is in danger!

I knew it. I knew that you're one of those "THE WHITE RACE IS DYING!!!" stormfront nuts. My discourse with you is officially over this time.

Funny how you don't get the obsession with "being human" but that ideology would lend you to an obsession with "being white".

Abstinence Pistols

I don't see why you would use racial slurs or express antisemitism in public other than for trolling purposes or because it makes you feel important and powerful to EXIRCISE UR RIGHTS and stick it to those filthy SJWs and blue pilled plebeians.

-Green Blockhead, several lines before a link to a white supremacist video

And here we go the white supremacist video emerges. This is too ridiculous to actually be happening.