• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sketchie's Sick Sketches

Omg I love all of these! I aspire to be that dragon, and the flowerpot head girl is really cute! As for those comics, man they're powerful. You really know how to convey emotions through drawing! You keep doing you, bro!

Sketchie

literally some guy
what's up boys i forgot to update this for inktober

Omg I love all of these! I aspire to be that dragon, and the flowerpot head girl is really cute! As for those comics, man they're powerful. You really know how to convey emotions through drawing! You keep doing you, bro!

trkjhsjfh THANK YOU SO MUCH!! like... i'm happy that the emotions come through. that's what i like doing with my art esp vent art! and i know my vent art gets really personal but like... idk man i like that vulnerability of being an artist! :)

anywhom i apologize in advance idk how big these puppies are

171001 -- Swift
normal people taking a swift prompt: draws a cheetah, a skater girl, a sports car, fast things
me: looks up which pokemon can learn swift
VFadyx4.jpg

171002 -- Divided
"not everything has to be about your relationship" and that's where you're wrong, buddy
cQy7LdJ.jpg
1g24P6W.jpg

171003 -- Poison
i would die to be queen gertrude
ieWxWWe.jpg
nNWtPDd.jpg

171004 -- Underwater
i love her?? and her stingray pals??? (you WILL be seeing more of her I LOVE HER)
Xmzih2S.jpg
2WVG8Qc.jpg

171011 -- Long
you know what else i love? MY CAT
9Q0rv4f.jpg
7W6hzOR.jpg

171015 -- Sword
if you give a chase a sword prompt he's gonna draw his best friend as a sword wielding knight of happiness that's just how that is
oCdRi2a.jpg
kfBeqoA.jpg

that's all this time thanks

I've already seen all these on Instagram but I still love them! Each of them has a slightly different style but I like that since it gives a whole load of variety to your works! I think I said it all when hey were first uploaded but yeah, they're all cool and I love them!

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Heya! I've missed a bit, so let me just repeat the fact that I absolutely love your art! I still haven't seen one I even slightly dislike. Out of all the new ones, I have to say, I love the dragon! It just looks so fantastically real! Also, I adore those song-based one, cause I just love lyric drawings. But my favourite has to be divided. Can't explain it cause life but that feels really emotional to me. Great work, as always.