• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of Arcadia: Legends

LDSman

I picked up another copy of SA:L. Fun game. Can't wait till I have my uber pirate ship! Anybody else play it?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I picked up another copy of SA:L. Fun game. Can't wait till I have my uber pirate ship! Anybody else play it?

I own it but I have still yet to play it as I have a huge back log of unplayed Video Games. ;_;

LDSman

I wish there was a sequel.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I own it but I have still yet to play it as I have a huge back log of unplayed Video Games. ;_;

Bump it up the list. It's one of the best video games.

And yeah, it sucks how ridiculously expensive it is. I got it at a Gamestop a few years ago for, I think, $15. Hopefully it does get released on VC.

That said, it's not a game that most people are going to play constantly, once they've beaten it once or twice. Not sure how long this thread can last, or how much discussion it'll have. :x

LDSman

I paid $40 on ebay. Not too bad compared to other games.

Chris

Old Coot
I hear lots of good things about this game, and I really want to play it, but it's too expensive. I'll wait until they decide to release it on Wii U VC or something.
More likely to hit the PS3, 360 and Steam than the Wii U as a Dreamcast HD port.

KillerDraco

Frick.

I loved this game so much that words fail me. It was my second favorite RPG (behind FF6) until Xenoblade Chronicles eventually knocked it down a notch. But as far as TBC RPGs go, it's right up there for me.

It's just got so much content. A solid length, tons of exploration and side content, optional superbosses who are genuinely challenging, and lots of stuff to find. Plus, I loved the Spirit Point and Super Move battle system; you could spam super moves with reckless abandon, even in normal battles. I don't mind telling you that my biggest turnoff in an RPG is feeling like you have to conserve your special attacks because you're saving them for a boss or something. So I loved just being able to spam Lambda burst on generic enemies, or throw out a Cutlass Fury on a bulkier enemy just because I can.

Such a good game.

Chris

Old Coot
What makes you think that? It doesn't affect me because I can still get it either way, but I haven't heard anything to suggest that.
Because it was originally a Dreamcast game and there's yet to be any word from Sega about porting their Dreamcast games to Wii U?

LDSman

Last edited: