• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix VS. Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skies of the Phoenix VS Omega

Phoenix2.png
VS
Omega2-1.png

Rules
1. This will be a BW2 OU war.
2. Opponents will decide between BO1 and BO3 before the battle starts.
3. Confirmations must be posted or sufficient evidence before battles are to count.
4. Have fun!

Line-Ups

SOTP
ala - [PS] [PO]
Cooloolcool - [PS] [PO]
Kidogo - [PS] [PO]

Subs
Skamory7 - [PS] [PO]
Dragonicwari - [PS] [PO]
Aura Sensai - [PO]

Omega
Dylan18 - [PS]
Chingchar - [PS] [PO]
Exeggudork - [PS]

Matchups
Dylan18 vs ala [PS]
Chingchar vs Kidogo [PS] [PO]
Exeggudork vs cooloolcool [PS]

You have until December 30, 2012 to complete your battles! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!​

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yay the thread is up! Thanks for the approval Jesusfreak. Good luck to both sides and may SOTP kick your arses to mars :)

Blaaz

Banned
good luck guys

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Yay the thread is up! Thanks for the approval Jesusfreak. Good luck to both sides and may SOTP kick your arses to mars :)

>: ( SIKE! Omega's gonna kick your arses to SATURN! >: D

Jk, good luck both sides, and may the odds be ever in... er, both sides' favor I guess.

Kidogo

VMed opponent, I've got my last exams this week but should try to get it done this weekend or next. Also skam, I do PS and PO ;p

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Good luck to both sides. (I know this may be a bit late but whatever).

Come on skies of the phoenix, we got dis mang :D
No luck to either sides because losing to hax sucks D:

Status
Not open for further replies.