• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix VS. Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Good luck to both side and Omega, come one and win this war! :)

PsiOmega

An old soul
Good luck to both sides. Pity that SOTP doesn't do Wi-Fi; then some more of us could be in on the action.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Good luck to both sides. Pity that SOTP doesn't do Wi-Fi; then some more of us could be in on the action.

Lol anyways guys get your matches done so we can win this 'w'

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Man there BETTER be hostility in the air! No more of this "gg" stuff I want some straight HATRED.
ornotwecouldjustbegoodsportstooiguess

GO SOTP GO

Skam was a member of Omega... He still is with us. He shows WEAKNESS! >: D

Skarm™

Light It Up
I may have had an alliance with Omega, but as of this moment they shall be eliminated. Soldiers, proceed to take route A, plan C on the left flank of the map and surprise the enemy with some Flash Grenades. Kill them while they're blinded and dispose of them immediately. Skarm out~

PsiOmega

An old soul
I may have had an alliance with Omega, but as of this moment they shall be eliminated. Soldiers, proceed to take route A, plan C on the left flank of the map and surprise the enemy with some Flash Grenades. Kill them while they're blinded and dispose of them immediately. Skarm out~

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, ALLIANCE? YOU MADE OMEGA! And if you're bringing out the flash grenades, Imma bringin' an airstrike. And as thousands of Pidgeys swarm over your base, you look up and the look on your face says nothing else but,"Oh Crap".

Skarm™

Light It Up
Haters gonna hate=pidgeys gonna poop. Oh crap, but I'll shoot an arrow from my crossbow and hit your pidgeys. Anyways, enough spam. More fite

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Charlie-Sheen-charlie-sheen-17776967-1024-768.jpg

Man guess what Charlie Sheen has to say about our status after this war is over?

Hint: It starts with W and ends with a fixed time segment of a baseball game.

Last edited:

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Guys stop with the SPAM. Has anyone contacted their opponents yet and/or completed any battles?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Kidogo and ala are ready to battle, waitin on Cooloolcool. Ala and Kidogo are active daily on Smogon and PS so try them there

Status
Not open for further replies.