• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol, have I been replaced yet I'd hate to be the only person to lose

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Good, I'd rather be a sub, that way if I'm subbed in nobody expects me to be that good and my teams will generally make me look pretty bad as well

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol that way they won't know what to expect. I mean, my last team was insanely stealth rock weak but in about 8-9 battles I think I only lost twice

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol that way they won't know what to expect. I mean, my last team was insanely stealth rock weak but in about 8-9 battles I think I only lost twice
That's great man, you should win. and if you dont i will kill you

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
A pinched nerve or something going on in my neck, all I know is I can't look left. Which is a probablem cuz I really need to shave

Which is more anti meta right now, hail or sun?

Skarm™

Light It Up
A pinched nerve or something going on in my neck, all I know is I can't look left. Which is a probablem cuz I really need to shave

Which is more anti meta right now, hail or sun?
Shave? I'm nowhere near that stage right now.

hail. hands down.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol I'm at the stage where I have already voted

I didn't realize sun still got use. On ps I actually haven't seen that many weather teams, or genesect

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol I'm at the stage where I have already voted

I didn't realize sun still got use. On ps I actually haven't seen that many weather teams, or genesect

voting too? wtf

and I see a lot more sun that hail (1 sun, o hail lol)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I feel like an old timer XD

So much sun, I coulda had a fan from that :eek:, I wonder how much hail could have changed from b/w1

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I think landorus therian could be an interesting addition to the hail play style, being a physical tank that resists fighting type moves and can get rocks up

Status
Not open for further replies.