• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Psh, who needs to be in wars? I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I can learn from all of them

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Not been a great day for battling, although i have been made winning i can't seem to summon my hindes sight to aid, must be all the runescape, the playstation all stars and studying getting crammed into my brain. + i deleted my team accidently.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I know, that's why I rapid spinned, the first time I faced it I almost lost but I had a priority move to ko it. Luckily he didn't have anything to capatalize on what riolu did

Skarm™

Light It Up
I know, that's why I rapid spinned, the first time I faced it I almost lost but I had a priority move to ko it. Luckily he didn't have anything to capatalize on what riolu did

If you don't have priority riolu can like troll your whole team

Skarm™

Light It Up
Nice and Analog lost his match D: We gotta win this!

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
i just realised why my ratting is dropping even after wins, my computer is registering some mouse clicks as double clicks, it's openning battles i never asked for, beach!

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
bah who cares anyways i can live with peaking at third, pratice is far more important so unless it's suspect rating can gtf, too much stress anyways.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
yeah, but getting those close wins is pretty fun, wanna battle on PS? I wanna know how I stack up to someone who peaked at #3

TherianForm

King of TM87
Username: TherianForm
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: Wi-fi
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Ross/Therian
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 6.5/10 on my Black game (Ross) but 9/10 on my Black 2 game (Therian) where I still need to train, so no battles for a bit.
Preffered division: Fire Division
Why do you want to join?: It looks like a great clan, and I love the history of it!
How can you contribute to us?" I can contribute to this clan by helping people out and battling anyone who stands in our way!
Referred by: Skarmory7 :D

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: TherianForm
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: Wi-fi
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Ross/Therian
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 6.5/10 on my Black game (Ross) but 9/10 on my Black 2 game (Therian) where I still need to train, so no battles for a bit.
Preffered division: Fire Division
Why do you want to join?: It looks like a great clan, and I love the history of it!
How can you contribute to us?" I can contribute to this clan by helping people out and battling anyone who stands in our way!
Referred by: Skarmory7 :D

Welcome, also may I suggest this to also use for battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.