1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Skies of the Phoenix

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Skarm™, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonicwari

Dragonicwari Artistically angry

You? Number 3? God, you must have been holding back in every one of our battles after the first

It's good to see another wifi battler, maybe we can have a battle on the old ds games sometime

2. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Lol no witch king is #3. I will soon be #1 in RU though, I'm at 1350 ;)

3. Dragonicwari

I know, that's why I wanted to fight him, I don't know how high the ru ladder is, but I'm a bigger fan of uu or nu

4. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

I'll soon be at the top (hopefully).

5. Dragonicwari

You'll make it dude, no problem. As for me, I'm done for the night and have a long eek ahead of me so ill talk to us later

6. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Alright, goodnight Dragonic c:

7. haures

haures New Member

instinct approved me

8. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

Went on Pokemon Showdown, it's great, and it's really fun to test out teams!
    Just wondering how do you sign up for it? I'm on it but it says i'm not registered? (e.g when I try to chat)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  9. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Go to battle, and when you win/lose one there will be a box that says register. I also think that you can type /register in the chat box.

Alright, haures, you're in, but you have to tell me what division you want and your name on PO or PS.

10. Master Aqua

Master Aqua Master of the Void

The new team is going well for something so flawed and keldeo could not be preforming better as an anti rain mon. jut need to figure out which lati to ditch and for which mon and possibly ditch mamosine.

11. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

My RU team is going ok.

12. Dragonicwari

That all depends, what do you want, power or durability? Also, what do you plan on replacing it with?

13. Master Aqua

i have no idea, i'd replace latias as i prefer latases bulky and no one thinks life orb until they see life orb. I'll look at the ou last and name how i can counter things.

14. Blaaz

Blaaz Banned

my gawd you guys RU O: i love this place

15. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Lol thanks blaaz

16. Dragonicwari

I'm about to ladder, if anyone wants a match contact me on showdown

hit 1646, I'm done for the day

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  17. Master Aqua

just battled drag, reasonably please how the team testing went.

18. Dragonicwari

confirming, he 3-0'd me, last time i ever help someone make such an offensive team

19. Master Aqua

it's not even ready yet for serious battles lol, I still take credit for it as it was mainly I say something you say whether it's good or not. You still did good. I estimate i was going at 25%.

20. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Sweet, so witch king gets some points. Next time use the battle form found in the OP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.