• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaz

Banned
soo what's up everyone? and nice job ala lets keep it up guys

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hooray for the 2 new members. Let me know if you'd like to be on the war team :)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
My £65 pound mouse should no longer double click, thank goodness i only use aqua for fodder

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
no idea, i don't tell people it while testing

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
an ugly fact i jut found out but i have a foder account so anything on it dose not matter, i will just not let you find out the others

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
well i was logged on at the time.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yes I meant ladder but it's ok. Anyways we gotta win this war :) If we do we'll get a member surplus

TherianForm

King of TM87
Hey , how is everyone? Hey, Skarmory, when do I get put in the fire division? Do I have to like beat you in a battle? :)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
My problem with battling is i am so volatile at times, getting consistency is hard

Skarm™

Light It Up
TherianForm, I forgot I'll add you now >_< And yes that consistency can get you lot of points or make you lose a lot

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Only really affects laddering i have won all my war matches in the pastthe more the pressure the easier it is to concentrate.

Also I am going to wait for genesects fate to be decided before i fix my team

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
so am i but you never know, your avatar might make a decent substitue.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah Jirachi is like a physical less powerful version on Genesect, and it is also one of Genesects best counters considering you use Scarfrachi like me

Status
Not open for further replies.