• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matstrenet

just had a look at the war thread, it looks 1-1 at the moment, even though the op hasn't been updated p show ala's win, congrats ala on the win, and good luck to the rest of the guys for your battles

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yes I know but I take risks :) and yeah the war thread... Guys take a looksie

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
haha i am in the middle of you and drac i take risks moderately, you take then often and draco plays it safe.

TherianForm

King of TM87
How is everyone?
Can anyone join the tourny? And is it on PS? (sorry, I haven't done one of these)
How are we doing on the war to? And also how do you sign up for the next war?

Skarm™

Light It Up
How is everyone?
Can anyone join the tourny? And is it on PS? (sorry, I haven't done one of these)
How are we doing on the war to? And also how do you sign up for the next war?

You have to be tested lol

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
wow tht was a tough and eay 6 battles to test my team that guy i lost to was really tough, but it showed that breloom was better than terrakion as a choice, had i had breloom thing might have been so different. but thats the point in testing no?

6-1 rank ARCE 1579

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
haha i am in the middle of you and drac i take risks moderately, you take then often and draco plays it safe.

Lol, me never taking risks

wow tht was a tough and eay 6 battles to test my team that guy i lost to was really tough, but it showed that breloom was better than terrakion as a choice, had i had breloom thing might have been so different. but thats the point in testing no?

6-1 rank ARCE 1579

Nice! I ended around 18-4, 1684 I think, I can't believe that loss set me back 50 points though -_-

Skarm™

Light It Up
You gotta take risks when it's necessary, I assume you all know that.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
I think praticing to winning war battles i more important than the ladder for the shake of the cln, but getting a nice wining streak is nice no and what loss?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Anyways we gotta win this war. If we do we'll be considered the 3rd most powerful clan, behind CG and TA, but I plan to war every 2/3 weeks or so with Instinct.'s brilliant rotating war schedule, and once we build a reputation with members and them we can beat those two up.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
You gotta take risks when it's necessary, I assume you all know that.

Psh, who takes risks? I've played a lot better once I stopped taking as many risks

I think praticing to winning war battles i more important than the ladder for the shake of the cln, but getting a nice wining streak is nice no and what loss?

I'm guessing I ended with a loss the night before because I took a battle vid where I got to 1674 then the next time I had a battle I was down to 1620 with a new loss. It was whatever but I was just curious as to how high I could ladder. I beat a lot of people in the 1700's with ease so I'm just going to assume I'd peak in 1700-1800 range. Besides, I won't make the war team now XD

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Just realised something is the skIes in the name so we don't rip off Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol if skies wasn't in there we would be of the Pheonix. I don't think he was going for ripping off the order of the Pheonix though

Skarm™

Light It Up
No I was not ripping off Harry potter if I did it'd say Phoenix's Order ;)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
I know

I wish zapdos and the other legandaries had their abilities already

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol like DW? If Zapdos got something like motor drive it'd probably move up to OU ;)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
It did lightning rod and my mobile team won 2 more battles

Status
Not open for further replies.