1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Skies of the Phoenix

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Skarm™, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matstrenet

Matstrenet New Member

just had a look at the war thread, it looks 1-1 at the moment, even though the op hasn't been updated p show ala's win, congrats ala on the win, and good luck to the rest of the guys for your battles

2. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Yes I know but I take risks :) and yeah the war thread... Guys take a looksie

3. Master Aqua

Master Aqua Master of the Void

haha i am in the middle of you and drac i take risks moderately, you take then often and draco plays it safe.

4. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

No worries I only take risks if 100% necessary

5. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

How is everyone?
    Can anyone join the tourny? And is it on PS? (sorry, I haven't done one of these)
    How are we doing on the war to? And also how do you sign up for the next war?

6. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

You have to be tested lol

7. Master Aqua

wow tht was a tough and eay 6 battles to test my team that guy i lost to was really tough, but it showed that breloom was better than terrakion as a choice, had i had breloom thing might have been so different. but thats the point in testing no?

6-1 rank ARCE 1579

8. Dragonicwari

Dragonicwari Artistically angry

Lol, me never taking risks

Nice! I ended around 18-4, 1684 I think, I can't believe that loss set me back 50 points though -_-

9. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

You gotta take risks when it's necessary, I assume you all know that.

10. Master Aqua

I think praticing to winning war battles i more important than the ladder for the shake of the cln, but getting a nice wining streak is nice no and what loss?

11. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Anyways we gotta win this war. If we do we'll be considered the 3rd most powerful clan, behind CG and TA, but I plan to war every 2/3 weeks or so with Instinct.'s brilliant rotating war schedule, and once we build a reputation with members and them we can beat those two up.

12. Dragonicwari

Psh, who takes risks? I've played a lot better once I stopped taking as many risks

I'm guessing I ended with a loss the night before because I took a battle vid where I got to 1674 then the next time I had a battle I was down to 1620 with a new loss. It was whatever but I was just curious as to how high I could ladder. I beat a lot of people in the 1700's with ease so I'm just going to assume I'd peak in 1700-1800 range. Besides, I won't make the war team now XD

13. Master Aqua

Just realised something is the skIes in the name so we don't rip off Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix?

14. Dragonicwari

Lol if skies wasn't in there we would be of the Pheonix. I don't think he was going for ripping off the order of the Pheonix though

15. Instinct.

Instinct. New Member

Skies of Phoenix's IRC chat ;o;o;o another chat that a lot of people can be on. Just type the nick you'd like to be known as. This goes for war opponents as well. if this can be in OP, that'd be great too.

16. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

How is that ripping off Harry potter? So now writing Phoenix is? lol

^ and nice chat Instinct

17. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

No I was not ripping off Harry potter if I did it'd say Phoenix's Order ;)

18. Master Aqua

I know

I wish zapdos and the other legandaries had their abilities already

19. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Lol like DW? If Zapdos got something like motor drive it'd probably move up to OU ;)

20. Master Aqua

It did lightning rod and my mobile team won 2 more battles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.