• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
nope i just really looked at how much i'd actually do at TA and im only gonna be here for like a week

Ah I see. Well I hope you enjoy your 7 days here :)

Blaaz

Banned
do you guys have a xat or something

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol clan hopping? I'm actually kinda curious about that jirachi set but there are so many viable I'm not worried about it

Blaaz

Banned
clan hopping till i die.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol I might be called a hopper, but once I make one I stick to it ;) Well everybody does that. Blaz would you e available to battle in an hour or two?

Blaaz

Banned
im available for a battle now.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Alright bye. And my iPhone doesn't get PS ATM it's acting stupid but I got my computer in an hour or two

Blaaz

Banned
k then i dont know where ill be if im on ill be here

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Ps kills so much of my iPods batter it isn't funny, anyways, I won my first battle back in the meta game (because of a time out sadly)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol time out I love wins like that but it's sad if you win like that with a sucking team. I'm sure yours isnt

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I dunno man, I was trying for something very... Unorthodox... I was meaning to make this team a long time ago but never got around to t

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well 2 members isn't bad for half a day open, but I'd like some more :)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol, wouldn't we all? I hope we aren't already asking how to improve the clan (other than all the posts getting up)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol well I have an idea of how to recruit. Go to PS and PM all the top ladderers lol

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
That's always a great idea, except I don't think I can talk to people through my iPod and my laptop hasn't been working lately

Username: Crazy Bolts
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Crazy Bolts
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 9
Preffered division: Fire
Why do you want to join?: Cuz'
How can you contribute to us?" By winning battles?
Referred by: Skarmory7

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: Crazy Bolts
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Crazy Bolts
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 9
Preffered division: Fire
Why do you want to join?: Cuz'
How can you contribute to us?" By winning battles?
Referred by: Skarmory7

Welcome Crazy Bolts! Long time no see since Team Legendary. might wanna change the sig and stuff to update ;) Accepted and let's battle on PS so we can see how good you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.