• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Lol yeah it was banned like 2 days ago so you're not too behind. Just letting you know so you don't go around waving your Gigasect in people's faces. Anyways were currently in a war with TBC and tied 1-1

Gigasect was my creation! First to use it. And I just refreshed my self on tiers. Going to make a Victini Team.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Huge weakness to Tornadus-T in rain but whatebs

Skarm™

Light It Up
*Bulky offense. Go for it :) I Reese when you tutored me for like a week lol

PikaPro

Hey im PikaPro and Im new and I want to join the SKIES OF TEH PHOENIX
Username: PikaPro
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS, but Im currently being trained in the arts of competitive battling by The Pwner
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: PikaPro
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 1 LOL
Preffered division: Dragon
Why do you want to join?: Pwner showed me and I liked it.
How can you contribute to us?"
Referred by:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hey im PikaPro and Im new and I want to join the SKIES OF TEH PHOENIX
Username: PikaPro
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS, but Im currently being trained in the arts of competitive battling by The Pwner
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: PikaPro
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 1 LOL
Preffered division: Dragon
Why do you want to join?: Pwner showed me and I liked it.
How can you contribute to us?"
Referred by:
I see the Pwner refered you? Nice job man :) welcome and if your want real manly tutoring ask Instinct. and his gang ;)

Skarm™

Light It Up
oh hey BTW Im at Pwner's house and using his computer so we cant be on @ the same time

I assume you're both the same age? Me and Pwner are similar in age I'm not 100% sure tho but welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.