• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should give it a try. Dual weather is fun as crap from what i hear. Takes a lotta thought though.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Duel weather teams only really work for hail/rain as they can share members more readily. Looking at you tentacruel

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Actually a lot of weathers work really well together, not just hail/ rain or rain/ sand. I'm pretty sure any 2 weathers can work fine together actually

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
I argue this is not the case, especially poor nintales ahve become libailities outside getting there respective weathers, they do not need you causing them more grief by both of them requiring to be alive for most of the game. In my opinion anything in duel weather bar rain/hail is much more of a liability than it's worth.

And welcome to pe2k, i saw you post on the hail thread, which is very out of date.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I argue this is not the case, especially poor nintales ahve become libailities outside getting there respective weathers, they do not need you causing them more grief by both of them requiring to be alive for most of the game. In my opinion anything in duel weather bar rain/hail is much more of a liability than it's worth.

And welcome to pe2k, i saw you post on the hail thread, which is very out of date.

Lol, all of the threads seem to be out of date. Witch king, I think your ways are just to set in stone, even sun hail can be played well if done right :p

Hey guys, any tips on good pokemon for an ou gravity team? Im trying to make one and...it isnt going very well at the moment.

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Landorus and its Therian are probably the best Gravity abusers.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Gravity, eh?

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Modest - (Whatever ability you feel works best for you)
252 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Def
-Gravity
-Recover
-Thunder
-Blizzard

Metagross @ Life Orb
Jolly - Clear Body
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
-Meteor Mash
-Gravity
-Earthquake
-Agility / Bullet Punch

The two best Gravity users I've used.

Im thinking of posting a thread in the RMT section as soon as I get one written up.

@Divine Retribution: Thanks for the tip with the metagross, it's solved my dragon problem for the most part.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Im thinking of posting in the RMT thread as soon as I get one written up.@Divine Retribution: Thanks for the tip with the metagross, it's solved my dragon problem for the most part.
No problem!If Dragons are really a problem, Metagross gets Ice Punch that OHKO's Garchomp, Salamence, and Dragonite after Multiscale is broken.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Does anyone else have a really bad habit of changing teams? Like, my last uu team I had for less than 10 battles, just broke the 1600 mark and I'm already planning out a new one. Sometimes I don't even finish theory monning a team before I move on to the next one. Anybody have any tips for me to stay focused on just one?

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
i change my team in frutration if i go on a loosing streak, but first time is normally the bets team, changing a team for me, i often end up regretting it

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Does anyone else have a really bad habit of changing teams? Like, my last uu team I had for less than 10 battles, just broke the 1600 mark and I'm already planning out a new one. Sometimes I don't even finish theory monning a team before I move on to the next one. Anybody have any tips for me to stay focused on just one?
Use alts when you're testing teams so you don't end up like me with 850 rating from some gimmicky team ._.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm actually at my best with a team when I start using it, my problem is when I use a team for a long period of time I lose focus on how the team works or I overestimate it. Which is why I switch teams non stop

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hey, how are Pokemon's colours organized for MonoColour? I want to know if I can use Heatran on my MonoGrey team, after all he's got grey patches of metal on his body...

Status
Not open for further replies.