• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
That reminds me, I still haven't battled most of the better members of the clan :p and I can do PS a lot more since I snuck my computer Ito my room

Skarm™

Light It Up
LOL anyways we have business to take care of. Witch king got a war offer I think

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'll tell ala personally to test you don't worry. And Dragonic, go crazy :)

Aura Sensei™

User Title

Is Blissey much of a good Counter to Tornadus-T? It is a pain for my Tea, to deal with , with Rain up , so I was thinking Bliss would be good , as along as I don't get nailed by Superpower.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I think chansey is a better counter since it can take superpower better, however the lack of leftovers and being extremely trick weak are disheartening to say the least

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hmmm. If say the best counter is Rotomw as hurricane does 35 approximately WITH specs

Well, I think it's time to say goodbye.

To be honest, I haven't enjoyed this clan. Don't take this personally, as I don't know why myself. *insert long goodbye here*

Shoutouts-

Skam: you were a cool leader pity everyone hates you
Cool: that battle we had was one of the best I ever had. For that, you gain my respect aswell as being cool :p
Draco: You are a ****ing amazing battler, aswell as shopkeeper.
Aura: you were a cool tutee, and generally a good bloke
Sonic: you were cool, idk what else to say

Thats it, never met any others.

kbye

P.S Love the fact that a kid that intends to quit soon ranks up before someone who plans on staying ¬_¬

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well, I think it's time to say goodbye.

To be honest, I haven't enjoyed this clan. Don't take this personally, as I don't know why myself. *insert long goodbye here*

Shoutouts-

Skam: you were a cool leader pity everyone hates you
Cool: that battle we had was one of the best I ever had. For that, you gain my respect aswell as being cool :p
Draco: You are a ****ing amazing battler, aswell as shopkeeper.
Aura: you were a cool tutee, and generally a good bloke
Sonic: you were cool, idk what else to say

Thats it, never met any others.

kbye

P.S Love the fact that a kid that intends to quit soon ranks up before someone who plans on staying ¬_¬

Kbye

Hates me? Lol it's just Kotsy

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Sad to see you leave brah , you were the only member of SOTP ever on Reborn and you were lots of fun :]

Does Rotom-W really only take 35%? Because that's great if so. But this is the Spread I use on Rotom-W. 184 Hp / 4 Def / 144 SpA / 176 Spe

Do I take more Damage from Specs now?

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I know that , but most of our members use PS or are just never on.

@Dragonic If you have PO and you're free sometime , we should battle.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
chansey and blissey are terrible counters to tornadous as both are 2 koed easily and at bets cripple him with thudner wave as only blissey can hurt him

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I think that all depends on you, what would you prefer, extra power or speed? Is there a specific target you want to outspeed or is their something you may be able to Ohko with those sp atk Ev's, it's all up to you and your team dude

Status
Not open for further replies.