• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Phoenix2.png

Welcome to Skies of the Phoenix. We are a clan striving to imitate the laws of the Phoenix, our sacred being. Power, speed, bulk, that's what we need. For thousands of years, our ancestors have believed in the sun god Ra, and it's Phoenix. Ra was tricked by Set, an evil god, but was then overthrown by the phoenix's deadly claws. And let me tell you, we're going to be just as deadly as that Phoenix. After all, it is our weapon, our gift from the gods. This is represented by our dragon division, as everybody knows they hit 16 out of 17 types like a truck, as this is the reason Dragon Claw was made. Now we get into the next part, it’s domain. It’s kind of obvious, but Phoenixes fly in the sky, so we will too. The Phoenix has taught us many ways to manipulate wind and air, and with the help of the ocean, we were taught a Hurricane. The last of the Phoenix’s characteristics it it’s blazing fire. Everybody knows that, I hope. It can tear through flesh with now fiery claws, or melt all metals because it is so hot. Thus, Fire Punch and Fire Blast were created. Now, you have seen most of what we’ve done with the Phoenix. It has taught us our way of life. But not everything has been revealed yet… you’ll have to join before you have a chance of mastering the skills of the Phoenix. Now, onto some boring, but necessary rules.

Rules-2.png

1) All SPPf rules apply.
2) Try not to spam too much, no flaming, and no trolling on here or the xat. If you see anybody trolling on the xat, screenshot the page and send it to me, and the troller will be dealt with Look who’s trolololing now!
3) Having Pokemon Online, Pokemon Showdwon, or WiFi is not mandatory, but highly encouraged, unless you are here for a different reason like art.
4) No joining here if you in another clan.
5) If you propose to leave, post it here or PM a leader.
6) If you rank up, let us know because we may forget to move you up.
7) No posting here unless it is congratulations for opening, if you do post other than that and not for joining either, a warning will be given. If you post again with no joining form, you will be reported.
8) Optional: on PO, try and put [SOTP] in your clan tag to represent us.
9) The most important rule, have fun!

Strikes.png

Breaking these rules will result in:
First offense: Warning
Second offense: 1 Day Ban
Third Offense: Week Ban
Fourth Offense: Month Ban
Fifth Offense: Permaban

Currency.png

Our currency is called PT, Phoenix Tokens Because PP sounded too weird. To get PT, you must do one of the following activities.

5 PT- Refer somebody here.
5 PT- Make 5 pieces of art for us.
5 PT- Tutor somebody for a week.
5 PT- Beat a member with a lower rank than you.
10 PT- Beat a member the same rank as you.
15 PT- Beat a member with a higher rank than you.
25 PT- Win a war battle.
30 PT- Make 5 pieces of art for us.
20 PT- Be runner-up a tournament here
25 PT- Win a war battle.
30 PT- Win a tournament here
30 PT- Get a badge from an SBF brain.
50 PT- Ladder higher than 1500 on PO, and 1950 on PS, and PM me the screenshot. Other tiers I will decide myself via PM.

If you have battled somebody and would like to get points for it, please use the following form to post your battle:

HTML:
[b]Opponent's Serebii Username:[/b]
[b]Opponent's rank:[/b]
[b]Your rank:[/b]
[b]Win/Loss:[/b]
[b]Score:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Divisions.png

Our three divisions, Fire, Flying, and Dragon, are lead by these people:

Fire: Skamory7
Flying: Instinct.
Dragon: Blackacer

Credit.png

Sworn Metalhead for the Main Banner and animating the userbars and the signs as well as the war team banner
Mew_ for the Fire and Flying division banners
Mochi10 for the Dragon Division banners and userbar templates

Joining.png

If you would like to join our clan, please post the following form:

HTML:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:[/b]
[b]PO, PS, and/or WiFi name/FC:[/b]
[b]Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:[/b]
[b]Preffered division:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join?:[/b]
[b]How can you contribute to us?:[/b]
[b]Referred by:[/b]

Also, our members can request from Dædric Design ✠ and reserve a spot even when the waiting list is closed! Sworn Metalhead is also our official artist so if you need anything let him know at the shop.

Now on to display the amazing display of divisions, war team, tutoring, and tournaments!

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
06bWx.png

Welcome to the Fire division of Skies of the Phoenix. We scorch opponents as we tear them apart at the same time with our flaming claws. I, Skamory7, will be leading this division throughout our hopefully awesome run. Here are the ranks.

240.gif

This is the starting rank for all the members.
-Matstrenet
-The witch king of angmar
-Kidogo
-TherianForm
-Cooloolcool 25 PT
-loco1234
-Divine Retribution
-laijth
-Aura Sensai 15 PT
-Philosophix
-Clay95

228-1.gif

30 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You are just a trainee, a dog being tamed.
-SneaselFTW 35 PT

5.gif

80 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You are slowly on your way, like a Pokemon in it's teenage years between first and last evolution.

324.gif

150 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You have gotten better, but you are still not fully grown.

637.gif

250 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You have reached your adulthood and you passed your training, but can you stand the heat of battle outside of taining as well?

257.gif

370 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You have finally reached the phase in which you can fight fearfully without your master by your side watching you. Good luck is on your way.

059.gif

Reserved for me, the leader of the Fire division.

So now you see how awesome we are, and I hope you join the clan, and choose us for your training.​

Last edited:

Instinct.

Ajtr6.png

Welcome to the Flying division. This division is lead by an SBF champion, Instinct. Here, we will use your vast knowledge of the skies to create Twisters and Hurricanes throughout enemy forces, and you just might come with us. Here are the ranks.

527.gif

This is the starting rank for all members.
-BL44ZT3HPR0 (who r u?)
-Moe_Joe (weakling)
-Analog
-Dodrio Watcher
-guerrilla radio (weakling)
-Nachos
-McMeghan
-Harsha
-haures (weakling)
-yaeja
-Dea Fortuna
-mad god of the mad realm (weakling)
-summer glau

566.gif

30 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You are yet a weakling, but are a troublemaker to your equals.
-ala - 40. beat Inst. (15.) war vict. (25)

17-1.gif

80 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You are rising, but not quite there yet.

277.gif

150 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You are growing into adulthood, but you are in college having fun and drinking still.

430-1.gif

250 PT is needed for this rank. You have the skills, but can you use them correctly now?

398.gif

370 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You have successfully made it through the past few months, and your hard work has paid off. Congratulations soldier.

146.gif

Reserved for the leader of the Flying division.
-Instinct. (365 pts) (10 badges + 13 members ^__^)
So now that you have seen us, you might want to join us. I welcome you, both to the clan and to our division, and I hope you choose us. Choose wisely my friends...​

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
dragondivisionbanner-1.png

[No idea who made this, will get a new one to replace soon]
This is the dragon division of Sky of the Phoenix, Join us in your outrage of curiosity at how strong dragon pokemons are. Here are the ranks.

371.gif

This is the starting rank for all members.

443.gif

30 PT is needed to achieve this rank. You're nothing but a weak little Gible, I wish you luck in making yourself a name here.

Dragonicwari [40PTS]

329.gif

80 PT is needed to achieve this rank. Impressive, i'm shocked that you even managed to ranked up.

334-1.gif

150 PT is needed to achieve this rank. Indeed you have grown, but you still have a long way to go!

149-1.gif

250 PT is needed for this rank. Lets see if you can make it to the next rank and be the top of the clan where no one will looked down on you.

445.gif

370 PT is needed to achieve this rank. Nothing else stops your way to rank, go ahead and claim the title of strongest.

373-2.gif

~Leader rank~​

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
SOTP-War2.png

Welcome to the War Team of Skies of the Phoenix. We will combine our three types and abilities to crush enemies and make us bow on their puny knees before us. If you would like to try out for the War Team, ask ala. For WiFi, ask Dragonicwari Here's the team:

War-Team.png

PO/PS War Team
Captain: ala
Slot 1: Kidogo
Slot 2: Cooloolcool
Slot 3: Analog
Slot 4: The witch king of angmar

Substitutes.png

Sub 1: Skamory7
Sub 2: Dragonicwari
Sub 3: BL44ZT3HPR0

War-Team.png

WiFi War Team
Captain: Dragonicwari
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

Substitutes.png

Sub 1:
Sub 2:
Sub 3:

Tryouts for the war team will take place if we ask you specifically to try out, or if there are empty spaces. Again, ask ala if you would like to try out.

War Record
W | L | T
1 | 1 | 0

Skies of the Phoenix vs The Battle Corporation- Lost 1-2, but we almost had it. We'll do better next time!

Skies of the Phoenix vs Omega- Win 1-0, we won, and we're going to keep it this way!

And that's the team. Now onto the Tutoring and Tournaments post.​

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~

TUTORING

Interested to learn or join to test your skills?

-Tutor-
Skamory7

-Apprentice-
-

TOURNAMENT

Tournament
-

Past Tournament
-

Fame of hall
-

I know this looks abit blank and it's not my style gimme some time and i'll make afew banners

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Alright we are officially open for applications!!

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
The Skies of the Phoenix Clan Shop

clanshop5.jpg

(^Credit to myself^)
Welcome to The Skies of the Pheonix Clan Shop, here you can trade in your hard earned Pheonix Feathers which you earn just like Pheonix Tokens. The only difference is Pheonix Feathers are used for getting stuff while Pheonix Tokens are used for your rank.

How to get Pheonix Feathers

5 PF- Refer somebody here.
5 PF- Beat a member with a lower rank than you.
10 PF- Beat a member the same rank as you.
15 PF- Beat a member with a higher rank than you.
25 PF- Win a war battle.
30 PF- Make 5 pieces of art for us.
10-30 PF- Donate 3 Pokemon to the clan shop. Value is up to me.
20 PF- Do one of the services listed below for someone in the clan.
20 Pf- Be runner-up a tournament here.
30 PF- Win a tournament here .
30 PF- Get a badge from an SBF brain.
50 PF- Ladder higher than 1500 on PO, and 1950 on PS, and PM me the screenshot. Other tiers I will decide myself via PM.

*Pheonix Feathers can only be spent once*

Forms

Shop Pokemon

Pf required, with list of things done for PF:
Pokemon wanted:

Service

Service:
Pf required, with a list of things you have done for required PF:
Pokemon bred/ RNG'd/ Trained:
Specific nature:
Ev's/ Iv's:

Servicer

Username:
Service you wish to perform:
Skill at service:

Pokemon

10 PF:

Dw F Poliwag
Dw F Carvanha
Dw F Tentacool
Dw F Nidoran
Dw F Vulpix
Dw F Dratini
Dw F Bagon
Dw F Abra
Dw F Gligar
Dw F Sableye
Dw F Slowloke
Dw F Natu
Dw F Eevee

Any starter pokemon besides torchic and mudkip (courtesy of sneaselFTW)

40 PF:

Shiny Naive Charizard
Shiny Mild Sawsbuck
Shiny Jolly Bagon
Shiny Timid Lugia
Shiny Careful Crustle
Shiny Modest Clamperl
Shiny Modest Magnemite
Shiny Jolly Kabuto
Shiny Modest Staryu
Shiny Timid Snivy *completely flawed*
Shiny Impish Shuckle

80 PF:

Shiny flawless Ferroseed lvl 1 ut, sassy. O spd Ivs, egg moves; stealth rock, leech seed

Shiny flawless Skarmory lvl 1 ut, impish. Current moveset; stealth rock, whirlwind, brave bird, roost.

Shiny flawless Staryu lvl 1 ut, timid.

Shiny flawless Dw vulpix lvl 1 ut, Timid. Japanese.

Shiny flawless Magnemite lvl 1 ut, Timid. Hp fire, it is near flawless.

Shiny flawless Mienfoo lvl 1 ut, Jolly. Egg move; knock off

Shiny flawless Japanese Larvesta lvl 1 ut, timid. Has hp ice

Shiny flawless Rotom lvl 1 ut, timid.

Shiny flawless Riolu lvl 1 ut, adamant. Has ice punch

Shiny flawless Scraggy lvl 1 ut, jolly. Has all 3 elemental punches and dragon dance

160 PF: (all are shiny flawless and EV trained)

;212;

Scizor @ leftovers. Nicknamed; Dremel Saw
Technician
Adamant
252 hp/ 42 atk/ 216 sp def
Swords dance* Bullet punch* Bug bite* Roost

;373;

Salamence @ expert belt
Moxie
Naive
4hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
Earthquake* Crunch* Fire Blast* Dragon Claw

;472;

Gliscor @ flying gem
Poison heal
Impish
252 atk/ 252 def
Earthquake *Acrobatics *Swords dance * X scissor

;598;

Ferrothorn @ leftovers
Iron barbs
Sassy
252 hp/ 252 sp def
Leech seed * Stealth Rock * Power Whip * Seed Bomb

Services

(20 PF) Breed a Pokemon
(35 PF) Breed a Pokemon with up to 4 high iv's and specific nature
(30 PF) EV train a Pokemon
(30 PF) Train a Pokemon to level 100
(100 PF) RNG a Pokemon

Servicers

RNG'ers:
Breeders: Matstrenet, clay95
Iv breeders: Matstrenet, clay95
EV Trainers: Matstrenet
Trainers: Dragonicwari

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Welcome Dragonic, and yeah I should make those changes. Sure you can be our wifi guy for now, but I'm not putting you as captain until you like prove yourself. The end bold tags are there to make t apparent that somebody has joined. Any ways welcome to the clan!

EDIT: Forgot to put this on the joining form but what division would you like to join?

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I meant you could put an end bold at the very end instead of every line

I'd prefer dragon to be honest, and I understand that completely

Skarm™

Light It Up
Nah that would ruin the form but I see what you mean there. And ok I'll tell Acer to add you as soon as he edits his reserved post... Anyways now we talk until some more of te members join. Topic: What tier do you feel Genesect should belong in?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I think it's fine in ou, but I haven't faced one yet (yes, I have been out of the meta that long). Though in theory it isn't that hard to make a counter/ lure for it

Skarm™

Light It Up
Thanks Dylan and personally I like it in OU too because my Scarfrachi and Heatran can KO it

Blaaz

Banned
Username:its up there.
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:all
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name:Steven
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:over 9000
Preffered division:flying
Why do you want to join?:I dont have to explain myself
How can you contribute to us?"
Referred by:me.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I forgot how much effort it can take to build a team on ps, I think people are using it way to much to be honest
Yeah I used to use it but I got bored because it was too easy to use
Username:its up there.
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:all
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name:Steven
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:over 9000
Preffered division:flying
Why do you want to join?:I dont have to explain myself
How can you contribute to us?"
Referred by:me.

I trust you read the VM :)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
It looked cool and everything but I'm a fan of trying out unorthodox things, so there's no way I'm using something with over 50% usage

Skarm™

Light It Up
Exactly, well I use Scarfrachi which is somewhere around the 50 mark, but that because its my favorite Pokemon. I have my own set that I made. It's da best Rachi set ever.

Blaaz

Banned
nope i just really looked at how much i'd actually do at TA and im only gonna be here for like a week

Status
Not open for further replies.