• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
^I meant Pokemon spam. Anyways when Nachos and Analog join we have 4/5 war team members with me as a sub, so Instict. is working on getting one more.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
So I can now definitely iv breed for 31 certain iv's in at least 2 stats.

I have all of the items required for breeding specific stats/ natures. If you need any just ask since I have multiple of all.

@ Skam, should I just make my post into a trade shop? I'll have the time to tomorrow to get it done and I definitely have enough mons/ services. We just need a form of currency right now

Skarm™

Light It Up
I have all of the items required for breeding specific stats/ natures. If you need any just ask since I have multiple of all.

@ Skam, should I just make my post into a trade shop? I'll have the time to tomorrow to get it done and I definitely have enough mons/ services. We just need a form of currency right now
I have a form of currency in the OP, and if you want, sure.

EDIT: Guys, when Analog and Nachos join, I can put myself in the war team for this one war, and we can have a war until somebody can replace me. How's that sound?

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I don't understand the second part of that, if you want a substitute then I can, I've been doing fairly well with a new team on PS (unfortunately the server is overloaded so my last 3 wins havent been added to my score)

Skarm™

Light It Up
I don't understand the second part of that, if you want a substitute then I can, I've been doing fairly well with a new team on PS (unfortunately the server is overloaded so my last 3 wins havent been added to my score)

We'll see about that, let's battle, I'm Afterburn.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
and again 3-0

also, you said your normally around 1400 ish right? The average smogon player ranges from 1300-1500, so your average. like me :p

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
thanks, read my edit since I didn't realize I posted after the first battle. I can now do PO, PS, and Wifi by the way

Blackacer

~Artist~
Sup everyone =3 I've been busy these days and finally found some time to get on serebii

Blackacer

~Artist~
There's alot type of war, for example there Pokemon online is a simulator which allows you to experience wifi alike battle on computer where you don't have to train and search for the pokemon you want. Pokemon showdown is the same thing except pokemon showdown uses smogon's uber list and serebii follows smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.