• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Well duhh... of cause it is internet base... wifi is also internet base... what else can you expect? Battle through phone calls or messages?

Caller 1 : MY CHARIZARD USES HYDROPUMP(...?) AND IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE AND I WIN YOU!

Caller 2 : No you cant 1hit k.o me and since when charizard can use hydropump...

Caller 1 : BLABLABLA I WIN BLABLABLA *Hangs up*

Caller 2 : ...

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well duhh... of cause it is internet base... wifi is also internet base... what else can you expect? Battle through phone calls or messages?

Caller 1 : MY CHARIZARD USES HYDROPUMP(...?) AND IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE AND I WIN YOU!

Caller 2 : No you cant 1hit k.o me and since when charizard can use hydropump...

Caller 1 : BLABLABLA I WIN BLABLABLA *Hangs up*

Caller 2 : ...
Hey PO isn't, just making sure they knew ;) And lol on the callers.

Also, we have 5 war team members once those two others instinct promised they'd join join, which they said on PS they woul after they wake up ._.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Dude po needs internet... I get what you mean but when u say internet base it means it uses internet, i think what you're trying to say is PS was a website based lol =3

Edit : Anyway i'm off to bed

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Dude po needs internet... I get what you mean but when u say internet base it means it uses internet, i think what you're trying to say is PS was a website based lol =3

Edit : Anyway i'm off to bed
Yeah that's what I meant. And bai, I'm busy recruiting high ladderers on PS.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hey skam, do you count as a member with a higher rank than me? If so I'm already the second rank to the dragon division

Skarm™

Light It Up
Darn, anyways, you have make 5 pieces of art for us as both 5 and 25 points and win a war battle twice as well

Well do some of that and you can make it. Tell Acer that he needs to give you however many PT you need

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol, I can wait on ranking up, I was just saying you had it listed twice is all and I wasn't sure with amount you wanted it

Blaaz

Banned
i can battle anyone that wants to and skam you get the xat yet?

Blaaz

Banned
go to the xat website and click make a chat group the rest should be easy to figure out :3

Blaaz

Banned
no problems also for anyone that wants a battle im on po server as BL44ZT3HPR0

Skarm™

Light It Up
Oh I can't go on PO right now and what do I do when it says I need to have a password?

Blaaz

Banned
thats the password for the xat you use it when you wanna change settings or edit the background

Status
Not open for further replies.