• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
thats the password for the xat you use it when you wanna change settings or edit the background

Oh I see, ok

EDIT: You may now find the xat in my signature

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Is it a xat I can access through mobile?

Also, does anybody else find teams they just throw together tend to work better than teams they work hours on making?

Kidogo

Username: Kidogo
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PO and PS
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Kidogo, Iambic
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 9
Preffered division: Fire
Why do you want to join?: I like being part of pokemon communities, and the person who asked me to join seemed nice.
How can you contribute to us?" I'm a good battler and am pretty knowledgeable about pokemon (sorry if this sounds arrogant) and I'd like to think I'm nice and a good contributor
Referred by: Skamory7

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: Kidogo
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PO and PS
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Kidogo, Iambic
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 9
Preffered division: Fire
Why do you want to join?: I like being part of pokemon communities, and the person who asked me to join seemed nice.
How can you contribute to us?" I'm a good battler and am pretty knowledgeable about pokemon (sorry if this sounds arrogant) and I'd like to think I'm nice and a good contributor
Referred by: Skamory7
Well whadaya know, it's Kidogo! Welcome and ask some body to be tested for te war team if you want

EDIT: Witch King idk about that... Like you mean RNG?

Blaaz

Banned
still lookin for battles

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
@ the witch king, it is completely up to Skamory, but I've always felt that as long as you don't trade it around it's fine for competitive battles. If you need something I might have what your looking for though if you wan to get some of those hacks replaced

Blackacer

~Artist~
Wait... Can someone update me whos on my division? I'm alittle confused here.

guerrilla radio

war of change
Username: guerrilla radio
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: po/ps
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: varies
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 57
Preffered division: flying
Why do you want to join?: because instinct told me to and i'm happily obliging.
How can you contribute to us?: with my presence.
Referred by: weak instinct.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Well whadaya know, it's Kidogo! Welcome and ask some body to be tested for te war team if you want

EDIT: Witch King idk about that... Like you mean RNG?

no i mean using an action replay to generate pokemon that are completely legal but by the use of the codes

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: guerrilla radio
PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: po/ps
PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: varies
Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 57
Preffered division: flying
Why do you want to join?: because instinct told me to and i'm happily obliging.
How can you contribute to us?: with my presence.
Referred by: weak instinct.
Well if it isn't da monkey. I heard you're a battler? See me on PS sometime so we can battle
no i mean using an action replay to generate pokemon that are completely legal but by the use of the codes
yes that should be ok within the clan, just be warned that its against Serebii.net Rules .-.

EDIT: Kidogo, and guerilla meet me on PO if you can so I/ somebody else can test you guys for the war team and Acer, you have Dragonicwari in our division

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Well he din't say that he was in which division eariler, btw uhh make a battle forms so i know how to give the points accordly

Blackacer

~Artist~
It's all messy in the battle records lol how much pts does Dragonicwari have?

Skarm™

Light It Up
I see... anyway where is sm?

SM was a little too busy to actually run a mini shop here, but he has special powers for our members. We can reserve spots even when his waiting list is closed at his shop, so that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.