• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I just made a team, time for some testing

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Just *barely* managed a 2-0 against skam, great game dude, even with all the hax. Don't put the said mon over toxi because it will make you insanely weake against a certain type (4/6 mosn, youll figure it out)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Just *barely* managed a 2-0 against skam, great game dude, even with all the hax. Don't put the said mon over toxi because it will make you insanely weake against a certain type (4/6 mosn, youll figure it out)

Dun worry, I got it.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Erm.. Next time when u post a battle score. At the very bottom of it put a total calculation of your current pts making it easy to note ty.

EDIT : Btw i would be on PO under Pokemon Online server and my name is Blackacer if anyone is interested to battle or smth.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Erm.. Next time when u post a battle score. At the very bottom of it put a total calculation of your current pts making it easy to note ty.

EDIT : Btw i would be on PO under Pokemon Online server and my name is Blackacer if anyone is interested to battle or smth.
You just missed me. My mom is now calling me to go downstairs and play with my brothers. I'll be back in an hour though.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'll try ya out, hopefully PO hasnt updated lately though

Edit: it needs to update, I'm going to update it and either play minecraft or make a banner for my shop

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well the war thread should be posted within a few days.

Blackacer

~Artist~
I'll try ya out, hopefully PO hasnt updated lately though

Edit: it needs to update, I'm going to update it and either play minecraft or make a banner for my shop

You play minecraft? You paid money to play that? Lol

Blaaz

Banned
war already? i meant to ask tot ry out for the war team i hope its not too late

Skarm™

Light It Up
You play minecraft? You paid money to play that? Lol
=D my uncle plas that, and any game in Steam he can get his hands kn(he's a year older than me)

Edit: Bl44Z, you can still try out

Last edited:

Blaaz

Banned
who might wanna test me then :3

Blaaz

Banned
po ill have the same name as here on the reborn server

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
you and skarm obviously and it seems po is dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.