• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Lol did i miss out anything while im gone for 1 day?

Blaaz

Banned
soo what's up everyone? and nice job ala lets keep it up guys

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hooray for the 2 new members. Let me know if you'd like to be on the war team :)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
My £65 pound mouse should no longer double click, thank goodness i only use aqua for fodder

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
an ugly fact i jut found out but i have a foder account so anything on it dose not matter, i will just not let you find out the others

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yes I meant ladder but it's ok. Anyways we gotta win this war :) If we do we'll get a member surplus

TherianForm

King of TM87
Hey , how is everyone? Hey, Skarmory, when do I get put in the fire division? Do I have to like beat you in a battle? :)

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
My problem with battling is i am so volatile at times, getting consistency is hard

Skarm™

Light It Up
TherianForm, I forgot I'll add you now >_< And yes that consistency can get you lot of points or make you lose a lot

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Only really affects laddering i have won all my war matches in the pastthe more the pressure the easier it is to concentrate.

Also I am going to wait for genesects fate to be decided before i fix my team

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
so am i but you never know, your avatar might make a decent substitue.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah Jirachi is like a physical less powerful version on Genesect, and it is also one of Genesects best counters considering you use Scarfrachi like me

Status
Not open for further replies.