• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
I switched latias for espeon on the team as duel screener, anti rocker/spiker/Toxic spiker to take advantage of terrkion and keldeo and we shall go from there.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Damn that's a lot of people, accepted all of you and would you like to be on the war team?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I have a plan for my next team, it's just a matter of making it/ knowing it works. I guess tonigh will be the end of my laddering with my current team and tomorrow ill make it

Skarm™

Light It Up
I have a plan for my next team, it's just a matter of making it/ knowing it works. I guess tonigh will be the end of my laddering with my current team and tomorrow ill make it

What you at with current team?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Genesect is powerful but is countered by common pokes like Heatran and Scarfrachi

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
jirachi is not such a good counter when genesect has flame thrower, it's a check.

Skarm™

Light It Up
What's the difference between a check and counter anyways?

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
well to keep it simple a counter can switch in and threaten immediately while a check cannot either not switch in but can threaten or cannot threaten but can switch in

ie gene sect is a check to the lati

skarmory is a check to haxsarus

infernape is a check to heatran -bad example but he should not be switching so he counts as a check.

Skarm™

Light It Up
So Rachi can switch in on a predicted ice beam and proceed to fire punch it, OHKO'ed Genesect right there

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
Or rachi switches into a rp genesect and dies to 1 flamethrower be careful around genesect. All it takes is one wrong move

Status
Not open for further replies.