• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Oh... My... Gosh....
I'm sorry I'm just speechless. I don't even know where to start!!

Ok lets start at the beginning. That was so sad about May's past. :(
At first I thought she was moving because of Drew -you know like they break up and May just can't stand him anymore, unless that's also part of the reason.
Oh and I have a feeling who that mystery guy May saw was. (I don't wanna put a spoiler because I'm too lazy to.)

That fight. That's what got me speechless. *claps* Wonderful, just amazing how you described it. Ash the Hero saves the day once again. Also, total shippyness w00t w00t!!!!

Favorite Part in this Chap:
" As long as I'm your friend, nothing wont ever happen to you." I was suddenly overwhelmed with the words that slipped out of him mouth. I was his friend! I giggled, my face was heating up again, Thank god for miracles...
*squeals* Congrats, you made the little shippy girl in me come back. Anyways, that was superly sweet. *squeals*

Great, no scratch that, AWESOMELY BRILLIANT chapter!!!!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Holy Miltank... I'm speechless for the first time in months. That chapter was excellent, and the shippyness was awesome. You also showed Ash's protective rage in perfect detail. Only one thing I noticed.

“Do you really have to go May?” asked my friend. Brendon carried my bag of clothes down the stairs, trailing behind me.

I believe it should be spelled "Brendan", If you are thinking of the male character from R/S/E.

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
this chappie is going to take some time...
:O
but here! I shall review!
Congrats great chapter and...*drum roll*......
EXCELLENT SHIPPING!Brilliant I just loved it best chapter yet!I was a bit scared something was going to happen to may :O
You are now my no.1 author ^^
Oh and you said barry and dawn would appear...they didnt.Maybe I mis-read...
EDIT:BWHAHAHA,Advance4ev,I posted first reivew again ^^,just joking

Yeah.. I wanted some ACTION!!! XD but wow.. i'm kind of shocked myself.
I thought this was my WORST ones but... I guess I'm wrong!
I proubly did say something like that. but in this chappie, there is shipping for all catgories. ( twinleafshipping, Advanceshipping, and pokeshipping ( I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS CALLED!!!! ) )
thank you!

Oh... My... Gosh....
I'm sorry I'm just speechless. I don't even know where to start!!

Ok lets start at the beginning. That was so sad about May's past. Spoiler:- I'm not sure this is even a spoiler but I don't wanna ruin it for anyone:

Show Spoiler

At first I thought she was moving because of Drew -you know like they break up and May just can't stand him anymore, unless that's also part of the reason.

Oh and I have a feeling who that mystery guy May saw was. (I don't wanna put a spoiler because I'm too lazy to.)

That fight. That's what got me speechless. *claps* Wonderful, just amazing how you described it. Ash the Hero saves the day once again. Also, total shippyness w00t w00t!!!!

Favorite Part in this Chap:
Quote:
" As long as I'm your friend, nothing wont ever happen to you." I was suddenly overwhelmed with the words that slipped out of him mouth. I was his friend! I giggled, my face was heating up again, Thank god for miracles...

*squeals* Congrats, you made the little shippy girl in me come back. Anyways, that was superly sweet. *squeals*

Great, no scratch that, AWESOMELY BRILLIANT chapter!!!!

Well thank you so much!!!!
that spoiler... well it's not 'on target ' but... Drew will show up sooner or later..
( I don't know how to put a spoiler so hehe. )

ANY WAYS: YEAH!!! I'm so happy that there friends!! hehehehhe!
- grunts - well thank you ssssssssssooooooooooooooo much!

Holy Miltank... I'm speechless for the first time in months. That chapter was excellent, and the shippyness was awesome. You also showed Ash's protective rage in perfect detail. Only one thing I noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMays_flowerxX
“Do you really have to go May?” asked my friend. Brendon carried my bag of clothes down the stairs, trailing behind me.

I believe it should be spelled "Brendan", If you are thinking of the male character from R/S/E.
Dam. I miss things like that! thank you! - bows -
- faints -
WHAT!? this really was one of my good chappies?
wow.. I'm still shocked myself!
thank you so much.

Good chapter, even though the repeated Ash saves May this story or chapter, it never gets old. And Ryan, nice guy, yes?

Ryan got beat up by Ash, two years younger? Yeah yeah, Ash is the hero, well well.
Miracles, good thing we have them. And Brendon/Brendan, always liked him from the manga. I guess Ryan is coming back for more.

Good chapter and I eat my cookie now. *Gives thumbs up*
Yeah Ryan.. - shivers in fear - his n-nice.

well... eh. um... yeah.. ash.
- slaps hands -
well! back to Ryan, he is... but with someone with him.
o_O

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
NYAH!!!!! How long?XD Joking,I dont really mind,as long as its good and if its made by you itll be bound to be good!Oh and I laugh everytime I see the thing about the cat in your siggy XD poor cat...

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Like BlazeFusion76 (who I will beat when next chapter comes) I don't really mind how long, as long as you don't abandon it (Which you better not!! Kidding, but seriously please don't abandon it.) Hmmm... I'm trying to figure out what's going to happen next. Perhaps the lunch time scene where everyone meets May? o_O

Anyways, can't wait to see what's in store next time! (Wait did that look like I was trying to rush you? ^^; )

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Long wait?! I hate waiting! XD Jk, Just make it a good one. Could you tell us why it's going to take so long? Is it a long chapter, or is it just hard to write it?

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
oh... the next chappie is yet to be done! I'm guessing tomorrow or later today!

Wow... so much for waiting... ;) That was incredibly fast, it takes me a week or longer to write chapters for my fanfic (unfortunatly not a shipping fic). How do you manage to pull that off?

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Huzzah!A post and-WAIT A SEC IM IN YOUR SIGGY???THHHHAAAAANNNNNKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!Seriously thank you,I could say that for like 5 minutes right now.Huzzah!A post maybe today or tomorrow!How can you sound like dawn when you are writing?

Edit:Omg eon we posted on same minute

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Huzzah!A post and-WAIT A SEC IM IN YOUR SIGGY???THHHHAAAAANNNNNKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Seriously thank you, I could say that for like 5 minutes right now.Huzzah! A post maybe today or tomorrow! How can you sound like dawn when you are writing?

Edit: Omg eon we posted on same minute

When she said she sounded like Dawn, maybe she meant when she said "gggggooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Edit: ZOMG! XD

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
When she said she sounded like Dawn, maybe she meant when she said "gggggooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Edit: ZOMG! XD

You cant sound like something when its writen,that dosent make any sense*slaps eon*

Also if you really did edit it would of said last edited by eon on such a date,dont bother changing it now,I WILL NO!;355;

Edit:Woops your post lagged on my comp may,soz cant help it
Why did you have to put the overhyperactive dawn in it >.> Oh well on second thought it could be funny :D

Last edited:

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Ahh *in panic mode* I forgot to comment(not review but comment)!!!!

Wow, when you meant wait, I thought it was gonna be a week or even a month!! Ok that's it I'm gonna stay up today and tomorrow so I don't miss the chapter!! *keeps refreshing page*

Anyways, can't wait!!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Nice story!
You update really fast!!
Cant wait for next chappie:)
Keep writing!!

C.BZK, Out

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
You cant sound like something when its writen,that dosent make any sense*slaps eon*

Also if you really did edit it would of said last edited by eon on such a date,dont bother changing it now,I WILL NO!;355;

Edit:Woops your post lagged on my comp may,soz cant help it
Why did you have to put the overhyperactive dawn in it >.> Oh well on second thought it could be funny :D

It doesn't say "last edited by *insert name here* at *insert time here*" if you edit it in the same minuite as you posted it.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^wow, that's not spam at all *sarcasam* Sorry, but you are wrong. Try it, it works.

Can't wait for next chapter!