• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Yeah, I don't mind waiting. Just as long as you're making the chapter better and not screwing around :p

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Yay.... Can't wait.

Just take your time and make sure it's all good (wait, it's impossible for you to make something bad).

*still refreshing*

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Ash Satoshi: Junior 17.
May Hakura: Junior 17
Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17(?)
Brock Takeshi: Senior age:19
Dawn Hikari:Sophmore age:16
Barry Jun:Sophore age: 16

May's POV

“HEY! That’s my lunch money!”
“ Oh my god, did you see what Lou was wearing?”
“ Do you want non-dairy or 2% milk.”

We entered through the two grand doors, into the crowed lunch area. It was fairly larger then my other school, and it looked more opened, due to the large windows that over looked outside. It was raining, the droplets melted away all the snow. It was sad to see the snow gone, but the rain was more bearable then the snow. The walls were covered with posters of clubs, and upcoming drama plays. The students all sat in groups, they ate on long rectangular tables, some of them circular.

Ash was eying a table next to a window on the left side of the room. I looked over with him, scooting behind him a little. There was two girls and two boys sitting there. One was a red head, facing a tall, tanned boy, that I suspected to be a senior. Then there was the two other kids, one was a blunette, and the other was a blond. They both wore scarfs, and sat next to each other, laughing and eating. Maybe this was his table.

He took a step forward, heading over to the table he was staring at. I hid behind him, hiding myself from the view of the people who sat at the table. They won’t like me… He glanced down to me, raising one of his eyebrows, “What are you doing?”

Eh!? “ Um! Er-uh, I’m just hungry!” Oh, smooth…said the mental voice.

He stopped, turning around to stand in front of me, “ Do you want to get something first before we meet my friends?” I nodded, secretly sighing. Thank god. He led me to the line, which was not so long because we showed up late.

Ash picked up a tray, and slid by the line of food, picking out his choice of food. I fallowed, carelessly placing food on my plate. I’m was so nervous, not only because of meeting ash’s friends, but also what I would do when I got there. My hands reached out for an apple from the fruit/salad bar. I didn’t want to look stupid and blank out. Oh, gosh what I’m I going to do. Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

He narrowed his eye’s at me, “ What do you think your doing?”
I smirked and walked around him, “ We had a deal, remember?”

He mumbled something under his breath, and picked up his pace, to meet mines. My butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. The table was in view again, and the Red headed girl, was facing me and Ash. She glimpsed up, meeting up with my eyes for a second, then up to his. I hid myself before anyone else got the chance to see me also. I felt his eye’s roll beside me, his pace slowed when the table was a few feet from us. The butterflies turned into hornets, stinging me from the inside.

“Sa-Sa!” a sweet pitch chimed. I peeked from under his arm to see who it came from. It was the blunette, she looked like she could be in freshmen year, her dark blue eye’s twinkled like a child, fascinated in a shiny toy. “Sa-Sa, why are you so late! Were is she! I want to see the new girl! I’ve been waiting ssssooooo long! Come on, come on!” she wined.

The golden eyed boy interrupted, “ You have no idea how hyped up she was in class. She was like a ticking time bomb.” I heard a slap, and a moan.

Ash chuckled nervously, his hand scratched the back of his head, “ We bumped into… something on the way. But hey now were here!” He placed his hands back to his tray, “ Dawn, don’t call me that. You already got Brock and Barry saying it now.”

She shrugged, and leaped out of her chair, “ Yeah yeah, were is sssssshhhhhhheeeee!!!??”

So they knew I was coming? And that girl- I mean Dawn sounded so excited to met me. The stinging stopped. Ash looked behind him down to me, “Why are you so nervous?” I pouted, and straightened up. He laughed and side stepped so his back wasn’t facing me. He gestured his hand out to the petite girl in front of him, “ May, this is Dawn, and the rest of my friends.”

I flushed, and bowed to them, “ H-hello! Um, er nice to meet you all, I’m May Hakura.” A high-pitched squeal caught my attention, and I glanced up. The girl named Dawn, snapped my tray out of my hands, and placed it on their table. Then she returned back to me with her smile and eye’s full with energy.

“ The names Dawn! I’m so happy that I finally get to meet ya! I know we’ll be great friends!” My hands twitched, the pain in my stomach diapered. Friends? Dawn jumped up and down, and grasped my wrist, and sat me down next to her. I cringed when the pressure in my wrists returned.
“ We’ll be BFFs!! Oh! And make up buddies, and-“

“ Dawn, other people want to introduce themselves too” exclaimed, the other girl who sat in front of us. Dawn giggled, and hugged the side of me. “ Well, my name is Misty. Misty Kasumi. It’s a pleasure to meet you May.” She gestured her hand out to me to shake. I struggled to reach out and shake it. ( Dawn was so strong! )

I smiled and giggled, knowing that everything so far was going great. I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
“ I made this for you!!” Out of no where, a medium sized painting was in his hands. The background was very elegant, and peaceful! Such wonderful designs, he used for the sky! My eye’s trailed down, and I grew rigid. “ I knew you would love it! It’s you!”

“ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
“Thank you! Y-your so kind…”

Ash sat beside Barry, his fingers pinched the bridge of his nose, “ Brock, she’s a junior.”

Dawns arms tightened on me more, she glared down at Brock beside her and me. His face grew flabbergasted, his forehead leaned against the table edge, “Oh..really?” He turned away from us,
“ WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL!!!” Ash and the blond muttered, ‘ what an idiot.’ Then sighed, ‘ but he’s our idiot’

The golden eye’s boy smiled, pointing his thumb at himself, “ And last but not least! My name is Barry!” He wrapped his arm around Ash’s neck and rustled the top of his hair,
“ Ash here said you came from Hoenn right?” I nodded, and watched ash slap his hand away.
“ That’s pretty cool! What part? My friend said the beaches over there are nicer then here.”

I was surprised that this boy knew about Hoenn, “ I lived in Petalsburg city! And it’s true, the water is wonderful in the summer time.” He smiled and bit off the end of his corn dog that was on his plate. I sighed and looked down at my fists, “ Wow, thank you so much everyone. I was pretty nervous you guys wouldn’t like me.”

Dawn’s hands flew off me and into the air, “What! Why would we not like you! Your so nice and polite, not to mention pretty too!” I flushed, and bit my lip. “ Plus a friend of Sa-sa’s is a friend of mine! Right Sa-sa!”

“ THAT’S IT! LET ME AT HER!” he lunged out of his chair, targeting at her. She swiftly moved out of the way and danced around the table ( not literally ). He growled, and chased after her, “DAWN!”

She giggled, drifting across the floor gracefully as a gazelle. I laughed, and faced Misty who seemed to be quite quiet, “ So, what do you guys do here at school?” She sipped on her soda, and twirled the straw between her fingers. It reminded me of the dandelion.

Misty laughed, staring at ripples in her cup, “ We’ll your looking at it.” I twisted in my seat, seeing everyone talking and sitting patiently in there seat. I looked back at her, simply stunned. She twisted her ribbon that tied up her hair, “ Your not in Hoenn anymore. Here nothing happens, and you know why?” She paused, picking up her apple and biting into it. I waited for her to swallow her piece.
“ All because this school thinks that if we had food fights and dances, we wouldn’t concentrate on learning. It’s kind of selfish if you asked me. Just ain’t fair.” She shook her head, and rose up from her seat with her tray, and headed for the trash cans in the center of the room.

Barry was talking with Brock, he would laugh often and slap his back. I realized I haven’t eaten, so I picked up a slice of pizza and nibbled the end of it. Hmm, his friends were very nice and not to mention polite! I mean now I’m laughing how funny it all seemed to get nervous about. And Dawn, she was so cute! She kind of reminds me of a little sister, so energetic and and young. And that name, Sa-sa? Hehe, that’s funny!

Dawn swung around behind me, hiding her face in my hair, “May! Sa-sa is being sooo mean! Tell him to stop!! Pleaseeee!! Pretty pllleeeeaaasssseeee!” Ash was all red with fury, he crouched like he was going to pounce on her and rip her to shreds. Eh! Oh no that wouldn’t be good. She reappeared, sticking her tongue out to him, “ HA! You can’t get me! I’m behind May! Ha Ha!!”

He growled, his hands twitched by his sides, “Oh yeah! We’ll see about that!” He pounced, only grasping air other then Dawn. She was so quick! He puffed and started out to chase her again. I unthinkingly pulled him back. He stared, “ Huh?”

Misty glanced up to me when she sat down next to Brock. I chuckled, and peeked at Dawn then back to him, “ We all know this is going to end up as a ‘cat and mouse’ chase.' So just sit down and eat. I’m not going to let you waist the food I paid for.” Misty’s eye’s narrowed, then her hands clenched and unclenched.

I realized what she was narrowing at; my hands were still grasped around his shirt. I released my hold and placed them in my lap. He shrugged and sat himself next to me, shooting death stares at Dawn across the table. Dawn was explaining to Barry about how her last class, she hugged his left shoulder like a little girl would do to there dad. They were a rather cute couple, and from the looks of it, Barry had a certain feeling for Dawn too. I smiled, opening up my water bottle, I picked up in the lunch line. She still had ways to go before she and him could be in a relationship. She’s a freshman after all.

I sighed and stared down at my plate of food. Wow I really did pick a lot of food. I looked over to Ash’s plate, he had one pizza, a soda, and carrots. I had two pizzas, one apple, a salad and water bottle. The heat came back in my cheeks. Well this is embarrassing… I rose, with tray in hand, and walked tords the trash cans. My eye’s glanced down to my wrists; they were red, and throbbing. This is my first day of school, and I already get in trouble. The food, toppled over into the bins, falling into the piles of other half eaten, pizzas, and empty soda cans. I stood there just staring at the tray that was now empty.

A lot was happening today, I made new friends, enemies, being attacked, then been saved, that thought about John too. I never thought about him a lot, just today seemed like the memory was screeching in my ears, giving me some sign. Yeah… but what was it trying to tell me? What if…

I glanced back to the table to Ash, then back to my tray. No that’s Impossible, his son must be in middle school, not high school, that would have been a long time since they seen each other. I scrammed the thoughts away, and headed back to the table. All the wonders of things that seem to get me so worked up, it's pretty funny to even worry about them at all. I shouldn’t even be worrying about the past, because I need to focus on what’s happening now. I returned were I last was, and smiled to my friends.

Dawn departed from Barry to sit on the other side of me, she then hugged my arm. Her expression was so blissful, and cheerful, it was just so hard to even think how she keeps it up. She faced Brock and Misty, she tugged my arm, “Why are you guys so quiet? Your usually so wired up and talking trough the entire lunch period!”

Brock was turned away from us, his finger tips touched each other, and his eye’s where flowing with fake tears, “I’ll tell you why Dawn! Because I thought that today I was going to finally a girl that would be mine!! I even made a painting! WAHHHHHH!!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH TO MAKE THAT! UHHHEHHWAHHHH!!!” his fists banged into his legs.

Ash slugged his seat, whistling a random tune. I wouldn’t have guess it was you who gave him the pain. Dawn Ignored him, only focused on Misty for the moment, “Misty, why are you so quiet?” Dawn tilted her head, her curiosity was glowing in her eyes.

She flushed, her eye’s Darted from me to Dawn, her Index finger made circular movements on the table. Misty’s emerald eye’s tailed down to them, only concentrating on the invisible circles. She grunted ,
“ I don’t know Dawn. Maybe I’m just so absorbed about learning about May.” Her lips twitched.
“ Mostly I’m just wondering about the fact why you moved” Her eye’s met up to me.

Then the whole table grew curios with the same question. Oh no, this isn’t good. I can’t tell them the truth, what if they thought my family was poor! Oh if my mom was crazy? Oh no, oh no. I just stared at all of them in panic, all these eye’s are on me. What to say… what to say! I thought I seen the red head’s lips quickly smirk. Oh just tell them, but not the details. I think they wouldn’t ask… will they?

“ We left on a personal note.” I murmured.

She frowned, and straighten in her seat, “ Oh. I’m so sorry that you had to go. To leave all your friends. That must hurt.” She got up and picked up her bag off the floor, then circled the table saying her good bye’s. “ The bell is going to ring in a few seconds, so I’m going to line up by the door.” She stopped by me and Dawn, “ It was nice meeting you May,see you around.” Then she took off, walking tords the cafeteria exits.

I had a feeling Misty didn’t quite like me like the others did. I frowned, and got up like the others where. Dawn was next to Barry again, both of them were whispering to each other, there faces were a bit surprised. Brock came over to Ash, patting him on the shoulder, “ I’ll go check it out.” He smiled and bowed tords my direction, “ It was great meeting you, May. I hope you shall sit with us tomorrow.” I smiled, and bowed back. Then he left, to confront Misty.

So this wasn’t what she normally did I suspect. I felt bad, maybe I offended her, I hope I didn’t.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The floor rumbled beneath my feet, and the tables vibrated, the students all flowed out through the cafeteria doors. Dawn jumped, placing her pink backpack on her shoulders, then hugged Barry, and skipped to the cafeterias other exit. Barry stood there dumbfounded, then waved good bye; He left the other direction.
Now only me and Ash where at the table. He watched Dawn skip out the doors and tords building E. He quickly slipped on his shoulder strap, and picked up my painting that was laid faced down on the ground.

“ Lets go. Were going to be late.”
He then advanced were Dawn was headed out. Wait! I had P.E next! Is he going to take me over there then run to his class? I couldn’t do that! I sprint in till I could walk beside him, I tugged on his sleeve, pleading to get his attention, he smiled reading the panic in my eye’s. His fist knocked against my left cheek lightly, playfully referring me, to not to worry. I sighed, and decided just to go with it. I knew I wouldn’t like it knowing that I would make him late.

We entered through the large double doors, and were reunited with the hallway, the students were flying past us, from different directions. He made a left turn, walking past all the inside classes. There was a clear door that leaded outside, to the back of the school. Please don’t tell me that were-

He handed me the painting that was in his hand, and grasped the push bar to open the door, “Your going to need this. It’s pouring down pretty bad.” Really? We were going outside in the rain? But he would get wet and sick! I hovered the board over my head, preparing myself for the down-pour of the clouds tears.

Pit. pit. Pit .pit. .pit. pit. Pit. drop. Drip. Pit .pit. pit. Pit. Pit………..

The falling rain, collided with my shelter, the droplets shattered like glass and diamonds on the floor. The tree’s were wavering in the chilling air, the wind bristled through the tree’s branches , they whistled and fluttered. We ran underneath the earth’s shower, the puddles we stomped a pound would ripple, and splash in the air, the dimonds and jewels flew in the air. The sky's were gray, almost black, the blades of grass we past waved as we ran. The building was coming up ahead, the floor below us blurred, our surroundings all seemed to disappear, the only thing that we wanted to belong was under the gym’s roof.

Ash’s face and hair was drenched by the rain’s shower, he had goosebumps on the surface of him skin, his lower lip trembled from the cold. I felt so bad that he didn’t have a jacket to keep himself from getting wet, and also the fact I had something to keep myself from being wet other then him. He was just so… nice. Thankfully our heads were now covered under the buildings outside visor. Some students were still outside, and from the looks of it, the door was locked. Dawn was sitting against the wall, her eye’s brightened when she saw me. I was too, knowing she was in my class.

She lunged for me and hugged me, I returned it too and laughed. Ash sat down where Dawn was, shivering like crazy. She squealed and jumped up and down, “ Ash! Why didn’t you tell me she was in our class!” Wait, so he wasn’t dropping me off, he was going to class with me? WAIT! WHY IS DAWN HERE! Shouldn’t she be in a gym with only freshmens?

I backed away, and sat next down to Ash, “ Why didn’t you say that you had class with me last period?”

He huffed in his cuffed hands, his smile reappeared on his face, “ Well I didn’t want Dawn to know you were in the same class as us. Then she would of attacked you on the spot at lunch.” Dawn glared, but shrugged. She would really do that!? He laughed at my flabbergasted expression and hugged his knee’s,
“ I-it’s p-pretty c-cold, hu-h?”

Me and dawn nodded, rubbing our arms and hands together. She remained standing up, looking out for the teacher, “ Hey Ash, what do you think that was back there? You know with Misty? I never seen her like that before.”

His eyebrows furrowed, “ I don’t know either. She was kind of acting strange when she noticed we were late for lunch. But it’s probably nothing, Brock said he would find out.” He leaned his head back againts the wall, looking up to the ceiling, “Where is that P.E teacher, it’s f-freezing!”

“ Say Dawn, what are you doing here? Aren’t you a freshmen?” She giggled, still looking out to the rain.

“ Nah, I’m a sophomore! Just like Barry!” I almost toppled on my side, my hands saved my face from being on the floor. She turned half way to me, “ Yeah I get that a lot! Hehe!” But she acted so young! Who would of known! Wow… a sophomore?
“ There he is! Hi teacher!”

Ash jumped up, “Finally!” he turned around to me and helped me up. I smiled and grasped his hand, then he pulled me up slowly up to my feet. ( my wrist still hurt a little ) I was a tad bit nervous about being in the same P.E class as Ash and Dawn. I was extremely clumsy in P.E. And if this was going to end badly, it’s most likely to be me, with a racket around my head.
um.. okay so I'm of to type some more!
R&R please!

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
First Comment at Long Last!!!! xDDDD

Okay first off yay first comment (though I don't think it really count cause our usual first person is sick -_- Get well soon!!). Quick question, is this chapter on of the longer ones?? I don't know, it just seems like that. Anyways, on with the review!!
Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

Wow, after all thats happened, May still remembers about there deal. I kinda forgot myself ^^;

Dawn....xD You got Dawn PERFECTLY!!!! I don't know she just seems like the fangirl type to me.
I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
Lol so Brock, Poor May. I was actually surprised that Misty didn't pull his ear, unless I missed that *rereads chapter*
ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
XDDDD You knew I was going to quote that!! May has to eat more xD
Misty glanced up to me when she sat down next to Brock. I chuckled, and peeked at Dawn then back to him, “ We all know this is going to end up as a ‘cat and mouse’ chase.' So just sit down and eat. I’m not going to let you waist the food I paid for.” Misty’s eye’s narrowed, then her hands clenched and unclenched.
Oooo am I sensing jealousy in group.... You know, even in the show, I don't think Misty ever really liked May. More of an aquaintance(don't know how to spell it) as a friend

Ok, review getting to long, must wrap it up. All in all, awesome shippyness(twinleaf and advance), awesome chapter, and wonder what will happen in PE.

Gosh I really need to stop making long reviews(I hope you don't mind) -_-;

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
To the above,dont worry a reivew isnt really a reivew if its short (a bit like me o.o).Oh and in case anyone dosent know I'm that "sick" person.Anyway, my thoughts about the story!

Huzzah the next chapter!I liked it alot,but no advance shippy :'(,oh well I suppose there was enough in the chapter before ^^.Im sensing the slight pokeshipping here.#Jealousy!#
Heh heh,well you definently kept brock in character XD.Will be interesting what will happen in P.E. Unless you just skip it,if you know what I mean.All shall tell in chapter 7!
10/10 as usual,this story rules,this chapter rules,you rule!

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
PE stands for Physical Education. It's all those physical things you are required to do, like run laps and play sports. Maybe they call it something different where you live or that you don't have PE at all (if you don't then you are soooo lucky)

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Excellent chapter, you're really getting good at writing this fic. Only one comment:
And if this was going to end badly, it’s most likely to be me, with a racket around my head.

Win XD

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Wow. Very, very nice work XxMays_flowerxX! Firstly and foremostly, I usually do NOT read these sorts of fic, e.g. real life, high school, middle school, etc. etc. Rarely ever do I even bother reading the first lines of any such fanfiction, but I've got to hand it to you. You've THOROUGHLY gripped my attention!

By the way, in my reviews, I typically give very very harsh but I hope constructive criticism, just as fair warning...

I love your style; it's very, very descriptive, I believe many times you have described how the characters feel while going about their day to day business through the rain and getting cold under it and so forth and so on. Their thoughts throughout the text also flows very seamlessly between dialog and mental thoughts. I love it! The description is what makes this story.

While others would say that excessive description distracts the readers from the bulk of the plot, I argue otherwise. A story without description is like a cow without the beef on its skeleton: tasteless. Kudos to you and realizing it!

Also, I am flabbergasted by your ability to BALANCE shipping and regular plot. It's unbelievable and throroughly enjoyable. While unfortunately the chapters that don't have as much shippyness tend to feel empty, the ones that do do not fail to please. Keep up the great work.

Now one last thing. This one part just P*SSES the living H*LL out of me: Grammar. Since I am a very fast reader and I literally chew through words like my dinner, I glance over most mistakes; but even as I Indie 500 speed read through your work, I'm still bombarded with grammar errors, and tiny little inconveniences. However, it has been getting much, much better!

Now letting my enjoyment side better, me...I LOVE THIS FIC! Now when I log onto these forums, i'll be glad to see this particular thread uploaded. I CAN'T WAIT!

Keep it up, and I hope I didn't scare you...:p
-lunarshadow ;448;

P.S. Hope you get around to reading my fic as well sometime! Oh, and about the grammar stuff, if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to look it over thoroughly to pick out the tiny mistakes! It's completely up to you though, and I'm fine if you don't need any pre-submission reviewing.

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Kay! sorry for the delay, I didn't have internet connection. >:[
but reviews! reviews reviews!

Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

Wow, after all thats happened, May still remembers about there deal. I kinda forgot myself ^^;

Dawn....xD You got Dawn PERFECTLY!!!! I don't know she just seems like the fangirl type to me.
I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
Lol so Brock, Poor May. I was actually surprised that Misty didn't pull his ear, unless I missed that *rereads chapter*
ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
XDDDD You knew I was going to quote that!! May has to eat more xD
Oooo am I sensing jealousy in group.... You know, even in the show, I don't think Misty ever really liked May. More of an aquaintance(don't know how to spell it) as a friend

Ok, review getting to long, must wrap it up. All in all, awesome shippyness(twinleaf and advance), awesome chapter, and wonder what will happen in PE.

Gosh I really need to stop making long reviews(I hope you don't mind) -_-;

Oh yes, she remebers. I deals a deal right?
Brock... POOR Brock XD

Huzzah the next chapter!I liked it alot,but no advance shippy :'(,oh well I suppose there was enough in the chapter before ^^.Im sensing the slight pokeshipping here.#Jealousy!#
Heh heh,well you definently kept brock in character XD.Will be interesting what will happen in P.E. Unless you just skip it,if you know what I mean.All shall tell in chapter 7!
10/10 as usual,this story rules,this chapter rules,you rule!
XD well thank you so much for the review!

I did sense some Advanceshippyness. How you could you not, BlazeFusion76?
I'm no grammar expert and I properly never will, so I can't judge anything on your writing, except that you spelled red with a big R and Ash had also a little ash.

Good story, nice to see more. Never give up hope, good to see a long Advanceshipping story, where it's very fun to read. Thumbs up!

And one thing, what is actually P.E?
yes... another person to look out for *wink wink *
thank you!
- burts out laughing -
yeah that's my favorite part! :D
Wow. Very, very nice work XxMays_flowerxX! Firstly and foremostly, I usually do NOT read these sorts of fic, e.g. real life, high school, middle school, etc. etc. Rarely ever do I even bother reading the first lines of any such fanfiction, but I've got to hand it to you. You've THOROUGHLY gripped my attention!

By the way, in my reviews, I typically give very very harsh but I hope constructive criticism, just as fair warning...

I love your style; it's very, very descriptive, I believe many times you have described how the characters feel while going about their day to day business through the rain and getting cold under it and so forth and so on. Their thoughts throughout the text also flows very seamlessly between dialog and mental thoughts. I love it! The description is what makes this story.

While others would say that excessive description distracts the readers from the bulk of the plot, I argue otherwise. A story without description is like a cow without the beef on its skeleton: tasteless. Kudos to you and realizing it!

Also, I am flabbergasted by your ability to BALANCE shipping and regular plot. It's unbelievable and throroughly enjoyable. While unfortunately the chapters that don't have as much shippyness tend to feel empty, the ones that do do not fail to please. Keep up the great work.Now letting my enjoyment side better, me...I LOVE THIS FIC! Now when I log onto these forums, i'll be glad to see this particular thread uploaded. I CAN'T WAIT!

Keep it up, and I hope I didn't scare you...:p
-lunarshadow

P.S. Hope you get around to reading my fic as well sometime! Oh, and about the grammar stuff, if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to look it over thoroughly to pick out the tiny mistakes! It's completely up to you though, and I'm fine if you don't need any pre-submission reviewing.
( to pre-read and fix... what's it called.. Beta reader?
but thank you for the kind words and requests. It really helps to know what I need to improve! ^.^ and yes, I love to show the story other then tell. well thank you so much!

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Ash Satoshi: Junior age: 17.
May Hakura: Junior age: 17
Dawn Hikari:Sophmore age:16
Tracey Kenji:Junior age: 18

May's POV

P.E, physical education, gym, whatever you want to call it, is the worst thing you could place me in. I can’t even run without hitting something, or falling over. I’m not a magnet for trouble, I’m a magnet for disasters. What’s even worse is that I found out we were starting in the unit of basket ball and really, I don’t want to end up as a crumpled ball myself at the end of today. Haven’t I had enough pain for today?

The coach stalked across the room tords me and the students who stood in a straight line. He was rather young, probably around the age of 20, he wore a gray sweat suit, and blue hat. His brown eye’s peeked from under it, to us all, “Okay listen up kids! You all have heard that were starting up a new unit, so today were working on passing the ball to each other.” He stopped in front of a student who was talking to her friend. She muted, and looked away from her classmate. He nodded, and continued down the line,
“ I need all you to form a team of four, and stand in a row so I could write down your captain's name. Remember, these people will be apart of your practice for the week, in till I put you guys in groups for the real game. Now lets get a move on!” He blew into his whistle; the ringing sound echoed of the large walls.

Then the whole class burst through the line, scattering around in circles like ants.
“ I need a partner! HELLO! People hello!”
“Mr. Promo we have our team!”
“ Sorry we already have a team”
“ Darn! Help! Anyone I need a team!!! GAHHH!!!!”

I walked around to find Dawn, hoping she didn’t have a partner yet. It was pretty hard to find her with all of these people running around in the same uniform, but I shouldn’t let my hopes down! I passed an group of sophomore girls, then spotted the blunette I was looking for. Luckily, she was running tords my direction from my right. She looked at me like I was a target, and she was the arrow; I backed away, holding up my hands. She jumped, her foot was aimed for my back. I turned around and tried to make a run for it, but she ended up landing on me. I used my hands to support my fall; which then the pain that sent a trimmer in my body, reminded me that I just made the matter worse.

She waved her small hand in the air, “ Sa-sa! I found another team mate! Hehe!” I coughed and struggled to get up. Her weight wasn’t pushing down on my back anymore, and I could finally raise my head. I moaned and laid it on the surface. “ You okay May?”

I rose my hands, placing my fingers to form a thumbs up, “ I-I’m okay…” I’m glad Ash didn’t tell her I was in her class earlier, then she would have jumped on me and probably ended me up in the nurses office.

Unexpectedly, the floor was moving away from me. Eh!? Wait how can that be? I’m not pushing my self up! I seen two hands lifting me up by my elbows, I started to panic and twist and turn, what if it was that psycho!? I was able to twist around, when my feet landed on the floor, and use my arm to hit the person who was trying to hurt me, in the head. My eye’s were closed and my hand smacked someones skin. It was probably seconds before I squinted through my eyes.

Sure enough it was a baffled Ash who’s cheek was now red, with my hand on it, that helped me up. I backed away and bowed apologetically up and down furiously, “ I’m so sorry! I didn’t know it was you, I thought you were that psycho! Um, I’m so, so very sorry!” He patted my head and headed tords Dawn.

“ What did I say about bowing like that? It doesn’t look good. Now come on, we have to line up.” I nodded and fallowed behind him to our line. Dawn found one more person who she introduced me to be Tracy. He was very nice, and extremely polite too. I lined up behind Ash; I was the last person in the row. I can’t believe I smacked him!

The teacher blew into his whistle to get the class in order, he turned around and faced the class, where a basketball was held in his hands. “Alright, you got your teams, you got your basketballs, now you kids are going to be assigned to your courts. Team One who is your Captain?”

“Casey sir!”
“Team two?”
“Gilbert sir!”
“ Team three?!”
“ huh? Oh! Um, Kimberly sir!”

I scooted back a step, trying my best to hide myself from the man that was walking up to our group. He turned to Dawn who was the first in line. He smirked and crossed has arms together, his eyebrows made an arch. “ And I expect you are going to be the team captain again Mrs.Hikari ?”

She giggled and skipped to the back of the line, she yanked my wrist to remove me from my hiding spot. I froze when she pointed at me, “ Nah, I think May should be captain!”

“What!”
“What?!”
Me and Ash mimicked, I glanced up to him scared, then back to Dawn. “ Dawn! I-I don’t think I-“ A hand slapped the back of my shoulder, causing me to stumble forward. “Um, er..”

“ Well, what do you know? Fresh meat! Well, welcome to gym kid, your going to be captain! Okay Now Team five…”

I stared into the open, my jaw clenched, I’m really going to be killed today! Dawn squealed, and proceeded forward to our court, Tracey ran after her with the ball in his hands. Ash walked behind him, watching Dawn skip around the court, dancing and twirling. I tried to move, but strangely I think my foot was glued to the floorboards. I yanked my foot up with all my strength, and it didn’t move an inch! I groaned and puffed. I am going to end up in the nurse’s office before we even start the unit. I tugged again, looking around. Everyone was already passing the ball to each other.

Ash was half-way to our court when he noticed I was still here, “ You coming?” I shook my head and looked up to him. I pointed down to my feet, to embarrassed to yell what the real problem was. He peeked over his shoulder, then headed tords me. I waited, pulling harder as he came.
“ What’s wrong? Is it really true you can’t even pass a ball without hurting your self while doing it?”

I sighed and looked down, “ Well, that’s part of it. I think I’m stuck.” He rolled his eye’s, and reached out for my hand, he held it in the air for a moment deciding if he should really help me. I giggled and tilted my head, “ I won’t smack you in the face this time.” He laughed, and wrapped his arm around my waist, his other hand wrapped my arm over his neck. I flushed, a little flattered.

“ You have to be the most troubled person I have ever met.” He laughed and dragged me over to where the group was. Dawn skipped to us, her eye’s were wide with worry. He shook his head,
“ She lost her legs and couldn’t move thanks to you. Really Dawn, why would you pick on the new girl?”

“ What? But-“
“ I thought you guys were friends! Oh the horror! Why Dawn why!?”
“ I didn’t mean to-“
“Wait, wait I know this one! You were just bored and wanted to entertain yourself by playing around with May! What if Barry found out what you did to this poor girl? He would be shocked!”
“Barry!? OH NO!”
“yes,yes… it is a shame!”
“ I’m so sorry May! Sssooooo SORRY!!! ”

She ran to us, her tears fell into the air and crashed to the ground. She embraced me and Ash in a tight hug, bringing all of us closer. Eh!? He was so close! My face and neck was boiling up like water, my heart was pounding against my rib cage, the feeling of energy that blasted through my bloodstream was tingling. Dawn snuggled herself into us, her tears stopped, but her frown was still there. Wow, she really did care about other people. She’s such a sweetheart. Ash grunted and tried to pull away from her hold. His hair was brushing against my right cheek, his eye’s were so clear and so close. The image of the man came in my head. I flinched, and tried to pull away from his eyes.

Dawn released her hold, causing me to slip out of Ash’s hold and to the floor. It’s official. I’m going to die.I jumped back up, scratching the back of my head,
“ I-I’m okay! Lets play shall we?” Thankfully to that suspension, my feet got it’s feeling back, and I dashed across the pavement to where Tracey was. “ Okay I’m ready, let’s get this over and done with!” He blinked, then passed the Ball. I squinted holding out my hands like I was ready to give someone a hug. The ball made contact with my hand, and I wrapped my arms around it like a snake. I peeked from under my lashes, and giggled in accomplishment,
“ I did it! I actually did it!”

“ Great job, um.. May! Yeah! Woo!”

I laughed and settled myself in a subtle position. I made sure my feet were set apart, my body faced Tracey, and my arms were in front of me, with the ball in hand. I smiled, and hovered the ball over my head, pulling in all the tension to throw the ball like a spring. I counted in my head, from 5. Then recoiled, throwing the ball with all my might. I waited for the sound of rubber, bouncing against the wood and into the air. Nothing, just scattering feet of other teams and the air. I blinked, confused.

Dawn burst out laughing, holding onto herself for dear life. Ash stood there chuckling, covering his mouth with his hand, trying to hide his laughter. What are they laughing about? Tracey pointed to me, his face shown a sign of amusement too, “ You know, when you throw the ball, your suppose to let it go.”

I blinked again, and stared at the orange ball clenched in my hands. Dawn tripped over her heels, and was on the floor laughing hysterically. Er, I thought I let it go. I nodded, retuning back to my pose. Feet apart, body forward, hands in front… I pulled back my spring, then recoiled again, the ball flew out of my finger tips, into the air. I sweat dropped, and grew tight. The ball bounced three inches from me, other then feet. Dawn’s fists pounded against the hardwood flooring, her head bobbled up and down like a bobble head. I have to be the worst thrower ever. The only thing I’m good at is running, and falling on my face. Tracey shrugged, walking forwards to get the ball. I sighed and slugged to sit next to Dawn.

She was out of breath, giggling in between breaths, and lying on her back. “ May- you are- hilarious!” I smiled half-heartily, placing my hands on the sides of my face. She propped herself up on her elbows, and scooted herself closer to me. “ It takes practice, so no need to worry! Plus, I’m not that good myself in basketball either, so your not alone!” she hugged my arm, and leaped up on her feet. She gracefully drifted across the floor to face Ash. Tracey took her spot next to me, watching the two getting ready for there turn.

Ash smirked, winking to her, “I’m not going easy on you this time! You get the hard way for calling me Sa-sa all the time!” Dawn yawned, she smiled and motioned her hand for Ash to throw the ball. He dribbled it a few times, then leaned back with the ball in one hand, and threw the ball with full force. The orange sphere blurred in the air, targeting at Dawn. She smiled, and twisted her body, then jumping up and kicked the ball in mid-air back to Ash. He ducked at the Impact, and covered himself with his arms.

It darted past me and Tracey, lifting up my hair in the wind, and smashed into the Gym’s wall.

BOOM! CACLINK!!!!!!!

Ash struggled to get up, he turned around with his eyes wide with gauze. Me on the other hand, had my jaw swung open with my hands pointing from the ball that cracked THROUGH the wall, and back to Dawn. I thought she said she wasn’t good at basket ball! Wh-HUH??!! I leaped up and dashed to the crushed flattened ball, it toppled over from the medium sized gap in the wall to the wooden floor. I whimpered; Dawn was going to kill people in this game!

“ WHAT THE HELL! THIS ISN’T SOCCER DAWN!” Ash yelled. I slowly made my way back, with the flattened ball in my hands. Dawn giggled and shrugged, skipping to Tracey who sat frozen in fear. Ash shook his head, “ Your unbelievable…”

There’s a lot I need to learn about Dawn. She’s such a mystery, you expect her to do something you think she’ll do , but she’ll just twist it around and give you something else. Something about her just makes the world seem like a better place. Energetic, loving, and helpful. It reminds me of the rain sort of, energetic: the rain pours down and never stops in till it’s tired, it floats and spirals like a dancing leave. Loving: every drop of water splashes on everyone's head, like patting someone on the back. It creates rivers, lakes, puddles so we could enjoy them in our lives. And helpful: it grows lands, gives us something to drink when were thirsty, it helps up realize why the rain comes. It shows us that the sky is crying with you when your sad; it helps you through struggles.

I smiled, I’m lucky to have her now apart of my life. I squeezed the orange rubber in my hands, a water drop splashed on top of it. I blinked, and touched the space below my eye with my finger. It was wet, I wiped it away quickly and grinned, then ran back to the group who sat in a circle talking. My legs crisscrossed on the hard floor, I placed the smashed ball on the floor, in the center of the space. They all stared up at me, then to the Ball.

Tracey fainted, his head slammed into the wood. Dawn glanced down to him, her head tilted, “ That could have been me! Uerahh.” He said faintly. The rest of the pack laughed, I rubbed my arm in a worried matter. Was he okay? Ash leaned on his elbows eying Dawn, she squealed and squeezed her eyes in excitement.

“ Okay! Now lets talk about Barry! Did you see him when I hugged him! EH!!!! He was so cute! Don’t you think Ash!?” He rolled his eyes, and stared up at the ceiling lights. I grew warm, and bubbly. I knew she liked him! Aww that’s so cute! Her eye’s twinkled in the light, “ Oh, I wish I could tell him how I feel! I can’t bare to keep my feelings bottled up!” She pumped her fist in the air,
“ Someday my love! SOMEDAY the day will come!”

Ash placed his hands behind his head, his back laid against the pavement, his eyes still starred in the open, “ I don’t get why you just go up and tell him already! I’m tired of hearing ‘Barry this’ and ‘Barry that’ it gets old Dawn. Plus, you already know that he likes you back, so what are you waiting for?!” She slapped his head, and crossed her arms. He rubbed his head, “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?”

“ I think it’s romantic!” I hugged my knees and smiled, “ That you and Barry share such a wonderful bond! Not to mention how cute you two look together!” She gasped and attacked me. Her hands wrapped around my waist.

“ Really! You really think so, May!!” I giggled and nodded. She jumped up and danced around in a circle, “That’s so kind of you to say May! YEAH! Were a cute couple! Yeah!” Ash turned on his side, away from us, and sweat dropped. I guess he’s not interested in all this kind of stuff. I shrugged and watched Dawn twirl and dance around the group.

Tracey still laid unconscious on the floor. I was a little worried about him. I would probably faint if I knew that the ball was centimeters away from hitting my face. Poor Tracey. I crawled over to him and nudged his shoulder, hoping that he was a little conscious to be able to feel. He didn’t respond, he didn’t even move an inch. This wasn’t funny anymore, I shook him mildly, pushing him faster as my heart beat. Nothing. I whimpered and stared at the boy who laid in front of me.

I quickly crawled to were Ash laid, where his back was facing me. He didn’t noticed I was there, so I crawled were he was facing the locker rooms. He jumped up when he read my face. I felt the tears coming up again; I didn’t like to see people hurt. “ May what’s wrong?”

I couldn’t speak, I pointed to Tracey who was still on the floor. Dawn wasn’t around either, and I didn’t know where she went. He ran past me to the boy, as I searched around for her. Where did she go!? He shook the body twice as hard then me, and the boy gave no response. He wrapped the boy’s arm around his neck and tried to lift him up. He grunted by the weight, and dragged the boy tords my direction.

“ May, you think you can help me out? We need to get him to the nurses office, it could be serious.” I nodded and pulled myself up.

I ran over to him, and wrapped the other boy’s shoulder around my neck. He was heavy sure enough. We took large steps, but went slow, we carried Tracey with all our might. Man, a LOT of things were happening today. I don’t understand what Misty meant nothing happens here at all! Students stared, and paused from their practice to watch us walk by. The teacher seen us coming up, and he ran up to us with fear in his eye’s. The weight was too much, I felt my legs wobble under me. Fortunately, the teacher grabbed the boy out of our arms and into his hands.

“Sa-sa! What happened!?” Dawn was coming out from the girls restroom, to us. she was in the restroom?

The teacher blew his whistle and laid the boy back down to the ground,
“ Okay Class! I’m going to dismiss you early today so go to the locker rooms, and change out. Then please wait to be excused by the bell! You guys have about…” He checked his wristwatch for the time. “ 10 minutes! Now move!” The class did so without caution, and made a run for the lockers. Some kids came up to us and asked what happened. But the Gym teacher shewed them off. “Kay kids, go ahead and change, I’m going to take this kid to the nurse. Um, what happened by the way?”

Dawn slid away from the group and made a dash to the P.E locker rooms. Ash sighed and pointed to the gap that was visible across the room, “ Dawn kicked the basket ball, almost hitting Tracey in the face.” He shrugged and looked back at the teacher, “ And me and you know how Dawn hits. Tell me that's not an excuse to faint.” The teacher stared at the hole, and shivered. He nodded and turned away from us, and out the gym exits.

When the doors flew open, the sound of hail pounded, and tapped on the cement floor like marbles. I groaned and furrowed my eyebrows, “ Oh no Not Hail! Anything but hail!” Ash laughed and pushed me forward to walk. His palm cuffed my shoulder to keep me from stopping. “ Wait, what would you use for the hail?” He frowned, and pointed to his head. I gasped, and covered my mouth, “ Wouldn’t that hurt!?”

He looked back behind him to the doors and back down to me, “ Yeah. But I have a hard head. There’s no reason to worry about me. Worry about yourself.” He gave me a little shove forward, and departed from me to the boys locker room, “ Go change.”

I continued walking, and opened the door to the locker room. Almost everyone was done with changing, some were fixing up there hair, and redoing there makeup. Dawn was fixing her berets in her hair, and readjusting her scarf. I passed through the second row, and down the third. I counted in my head down all the numbers in till I got to #234. My hands pinched, twisted, and yanked on the lock. I removed it from the slot, and placed it down on the floor, then slipped off my slip-on shoes. I quickly striped down out of my P.E uniform, and replaced it with my school uniform in my locker. I locked it up, pulled up my skirt, placed my arms through the arm holes and head out the neck hole of my shirt, and slipped my shoes back on. I checked If I had everything on, and ran past the girls, to the backpack cubbies, and carried all my belongings outside. My shoulder strap was placed on my arm, and my painting was ready in my hands to go.

I waited, for Dawn and Ash to come outside, by leaning against the wall. Students one by one came walking out of the locker rooms, and through the doors outside. I tapped my foot in impatience, searching left and right for any of them. I hoped Tracey was okay, he looked so scary and move less on the floor like that. Maybe I’ll go check on him after school, to see If he was okay. Finally, Dawn was the one who beated Ash coming out. She skipped to me, and reached put to straightened out my hair. Ash came out a few seconds later, with his backpack on one shoulder. I grabbed Dawn’s hand and walked up to him.

He smiled to Dawn, then to me. We all headed for the doors, to be freed from our last class. I let go of Dawn and hovered my Painting over my head, Dawn grabbed out her small yellow polka dot umbrella from her backpack. He opened the door, the winter air struck us with full force, and the hail turned into soft, freezing snow. I sighed in relief, At least snow wont hurt his head. Ash frowned and rubbed his arms together, readying himself for the harsh weather that was going to be thrown at him. I felt so bad for him, maybe I should let him use the picture this time! That would seem fair!

I lowered the painting, and took a step in the snow. I yelped and placed it back over my head. The snow was unbearably cold! I frowned, deciding to keep it over me. I glanced up to Ash, he wasn’t chattering or shaking from the snow that melted on his head! How can that be!? I-Isn’t he cold? The snow dripped down from the end of his bangs. How can he bare it! Dawn had a scarf and an umbrella, and her teeth are chattering! We made it under the school’s visor, and Dawn kicked the door open with her foot. It banged into the wall, and stayed there. I ignored it and jumped inside the warm hallway. I cooed with warmth, it felt so nice! Dawn did the same, placing her umbrella back in her bag. Ash stared confused down at me. I tilted my head, starring back into his eyes. He blinked, and shook his head. I flushed, hugging the painting against my chest. Why was he looking at me like that?

We past the Cafeteria, and out through the school’s front entrance.
BRRRIINNNG! BRIIIIINNNNGG!

Dawn looked back, and giggled. She ran forward, then turned around, to face us. We both stopped and stared at her confused. She hugged Ash around the waist, then she hugged me too, and tapped my nose with her finger, “ I got to go guys! I’m walking home with Barry, so I’m in a rush! See you tomorrow you two! ” Then she took off back into the school grounds.

I giggled and waved after her. Ash stuffed his hands in his pant’s pockets, and turned my way. The students swirled and ran around us. The uproar of another ending school day replaced the silent snow. I realized this was the time we departed. I turned facing him, biting into my lip. What should I say? He looked down at his feet, and chuckled.

“So…”
“So…”

We stood there for a moment in silence. This was so uncomfortable, I needed to say something! But what! WHAT!? “ It was nice meeting you May.” I glanced up to him. His hazel eye’s trailed up to meet mines, his hands clenched by his sides. “Your really urm, something you know that? I mean you’re a r-really nice person and....thanks” He bit his lip and removed his sight from me deciding something.

I was so absorbed in what he was saying, I couldn’t help myself responding, “ What for? I should be thanking you.” He looked back at me, his eye’s showed worry. I took a step closer and patted his shoulder, and smiled to reassure him.

He sighed giving up, “Well for one being my friend, I don’t know why but something about you I find different. Like how you look out for others then yourself. Not a lot of people are like that around here, they usually wouldn’t give a crap about other people.” He shook his head, “ But I already know there’s a downside to that.” He eyed my wrists. I hid them behind my my back.
“But what I’m really trying to say is…” He paused for second, and then said the sentence slowly, meaning every single word in it. He stared me right in the eye, “I’m very glad I met you today.”

The snow was spiraling to the ground, the ice melted on top of my head. The freezing water trickled down my arms and face, but I didn’t feel anything. Nothing seemed to have a feeling to me then what I felt right now. The warmth, the energy that flowed in the air. I was so grateful to be friends with this boy in front of me. He was my only reason for hoping to get through the school day. Every negative thought was nothing but mist, because I knew he was happy about meeting me too. This boy saved me, this boy made me feel safe and warm inside, this person who I gaze into now, made me feel like I was on the top of the world.

I was speechless, I was stunned, happy, excited, relived, weightless, and some other emotions. Warm salty tears mixed with the cold droplets on my face. I was crying. But I was laughing, I was happy, how could I be sad when I’m happy? I found myself being crushed against his chest, my tears flowed down like a river. My hands wrapped around him, I can’t believe that you of all people, would make me cry, in such a way that makes me happy. I departed from him, and wiped the tears with my arm. I smiled and looked up to him.

“ thank you, for saving me.”
He half-grinned and lightly punched my cheek, “ No problem. Now keep that smile on that face, I got to go met up with Brock. See you tomorrow?”

I was overwhelmed by the feeling that ran up my spine, “ See you tomorrow.” He nodded and started to walk away from me, through the gates, and out to the sidewalk where Brock was waiting by Misty. A school bus arrived, and the Red head boarded it. She waved goodbye to Ash and Brock then glanced up to me. Her jaw clenched, she turned around and entered through the bus.

I sighed, making my way tords the nurses office, “Tomorrow is going to be a long
day.”
for three chapters Kay? Then May's.
^.^ I'm off to post my next ship and make a new one!
bye!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I feel sorry for Tracey, his head nearly got taken off by a basketball, lol. How did Dawn get into the bathroom so fast? One second she was just standing there and the next she's in the bathroom?
(This would normally be beneath my dignity, but) Awww... the shippy moments in this chapter are so adorable! I LOVE THIS FIC!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter!

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Brock Takeshi: Senior age:19

Ash's POV

That had to be the most weirdest and honest thing I have ever done. I just said what I meant in front of that girl, and she hugged me. I don’t know it felt weird, not in a bad way but… good? Well I mean what was I suppose to do? And isn’t it rude for the girl to say goodbye first? I don’t know, I just don’t know. A lot of things were happening to me today, and in the strangest ways.

When I saw that… dam perverted bastered on top of her, something inside me snapped. Especially when he slammed her into the tiles like that, I wanted to kill him, I didn’t want him to see light ever again. As evil as it sounds, that’s how I felt. I didn’t like his hands over her like that, I didn’t like how close he was to her. And the fear and dead hope in her eyes… It was hard, seeing her like that. It looked like she was giving herself up like dead meat to a lion. Didn’t she thought about screaming for help? The first thing that popped in my head, when I saw her was why her. Why did it have to be her I had to save.

After the fight I was so frightened of myself. I never acted so violent like this. I was scared if he already beaten her up badly. A lot of things were floating in my head at that time. I just punched a kid unconscious. I did it in front of her. What if she finds me terrifying? Crap, I just did something dead wrong. I remembered turning to her, expecting her to run away from me, screaming down the halls. But she stayed, she was looking at me with such concern in her eyes. It was hard to even Imagine what could of happened to her, and she just starred at me. That’s when I knew this girl was different from others. She cared about others then herself. She wasn’t selfish, she always smiled, she had a certain glow to her. Right there, when I stared back, I knew that I couldn’t stay away from her.

The sidewalk blurred, my feet moved right to left again and again. My eyebrows furrowed, with my hands, they clenched on to my shoulder strap. The snow was slowly coming down, melting on the surface of my skin. It stung, the freezing water sent me in goosebumps. I could see my breath in the winter air, I could taste the moist vapor on my tongue. It sent my mouth watering for a drink. I huffed heat into my hands, warming them up by rubbing them against each other.

Brock grunted and watched the snow fall float down to the earth, “ Your awfully quiet. Something on your mind?” I shook my head ignoring the words that barely reached my train of thought. He sniffled a chuckle and punched my shoulder,
“ Come on, don’t hide it! I can read your face, and it clearly says your thinking on something hard. You can tell me Ash.”

Well could I? I usually did tell what was on my mind to Brock, whenever it was about homework, school projects, and personal stuff, he was the one always there to listen. But could I tell him about this? Would he understand why I had the urge to murder that boy? Did he know what it felt seeing someone Innocent, being beat up in front of you? The one thing that mattered most, would he understand?

I bit into my lip, carelessly looking over to a near by cherry blossom tree, “Er… just about today.” It was more of a question then a statement.

He noticed the tone in my voice and shrugged it out. We turned down are street, my one story house was in view, next to Brock's two story. There were piles of white snow on everyone's lawn, neighbors shoveled out left over snow out of there driveways, and to the street curbs. One man named Mark waved at us from across the street. Brock waved back to him, I continued focusing on the sidewalk.

Brock replaced his hands in his pocket, and sadly released his oxygen. He wanted to tell me something. I half-grinned and gave him a slight nod to say what was on his mind. He turned his head left and right, making sure no one was around. “You know at lunch when Misty just burst out of our table unexpectedly?” I nodded, the memory re-runned in my mind. “Well before I tell you, why were you guy’s late for lunch?” Ryan’s face flashed in my head, I clenched my jaw. “ I want the truth.”

“ I said we bumped into someone.”
“Meaning who, and why?”

I narrowed my eyes to the concrete, my blood was boiling up again, “Ryan Stone. I bumped into Ryan.” He twirled his hand for me to continue. Was I really having this conversation with him?! I was going to burst in any second, and go back to the school, and track him down. “I was going to pick up May at her art class to introduce her to you guys. I waited for a few minutes and seen she wasn’t in her class. I grew nervous knowing that the girl was such a cults, and wandered through the hallways. That’s when I saw that jackass...” I bit my tongue, and closed my eyes tight. The image was burning my brain, just ripping me up and burning me from the inside. We were in front of my house, the snowfall wasn’t drifting in the air anymore, just the chilling winter breeze.

Brock patted my back, I slowly opened my eyes, invited to the sight of my home. He shrugged,
“ I don’t need to know what you seen. But I will ask you this.” He crossed his arms, and faced me, his face was serious, “ Why did you go through all that to help her.”

My hand clenched his black shirt, bringing his face to the same level as mine. I snarled, the inside of me was overflowing with rage, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!?” what did he mean why? What did that mean? Was I suppose to leave her there, to be touched and harassed by that guy!? I’m not the kind of guy who doesn’t give a rats *** about anyone! If she’s in trouble, I’m going to help her!

He didn’t move, or try to fight back. He frowned, furrowing his eyes, “Your not listening to me. You could have thrown him off and ran with her. If it was me, Dawn, or even Misty that’s what you would have done. So why did you go through all that to save her?” My fist loosened. He was right.

I glared at him, returning back to my normal posture, placing a hand over my forehead. “ I don’t know.” I shook my head and sat down on the curb, “I don’t know.” He sat down next to me, his fingers curled around his chin.

Why did I go through all that to save her? Knowing that If Ryan got the chance to beat me up, she would still be safe. what about me? I could have been like him on the ground, but why didn’t it matter when I stood in front of her?

Brock chuckled, hanging his head, “My god, I think I know.” My head snapped up. He did! That’s great! Now he could tell me all the answers to my questions! He winked and jumped up, “But I’m not going to tell you! Hehe!” My head swung down in disappointment. “ I’ll come around your place around dinner time to tell you about Misty 'kay! I got to go, it’s freezing out here! Burrrr!” He shivered and waved, then walked next door, and through his front door.

I blinked, well so much for answers. At least all my anger was out. I pulled myself up, and ran inside the safety and comfort of my home. I shook the left over slush off my shoes, slipping them off, and setting them next to my mother’s in the hallway. A dim light was coming from the living room. I walked down the long hallway, opening my door on the way and throwing my bag carelessly inside. I closed it, the lock clicked, and then the handle set itself back to normal. My feet carried me tords the dim light, the sudden smell of chopped carrots, beef, and bread filled the air. My mouth was watering, I didn’t got to eat a lot during lunch, and I was starving. The wall that divided the hallway and kitchen was coming up, I turned, smacked by the delicious aroma of my mother’s homemade stew.

She smiled, waving her wooden spoon in her hand, “Hello darling! The food is going to take some time, but I left out some chips to snack on. I was already eating a handful, the salty slices were so good! She nervously giggled then wiped her hand with a kitchen cloth that was on the counter. “So, how was school?”

I rolled my eyes, how was school! Well mom, it was one disaster after another! Oh, did I mention I beat up someone too? I crunched on another chip, and swallowed, “It was okay.” She smiled, and sat herself on the couch. Mom seemed to be getting happier every single day. That was good. I pushed the empty bowl away from me and took a seat next to her. “So what did you do today?”

She leaned her head against the black leather material, she released an exhausted groan. "I cleaned the bathroom, living room, my room, and kitchen. It was so fun while it lasted, in till I noticed I wasn’t really facuming the floors.” She laughed and fanned herself with her right hand. “Well it was better then washing your clothes, so it wasn’t half bad.” I raised an questionable eyebrow. Her Index finger pressed it back down, then she smothered me with her hugs and kisses, “Oh! I can’t believe it’s the middle of the school year! May baby boy is growing up fast! Ohhhh!!!!!” Her arms crushed me like a string tied around a present.

I gasped and pled for air, coughing out the perfume I inhaled, “M-GAK Mom! Please – cough- not this again! P-GAK- please!” She humphed and pushed me away. I wrapped my hands around my neck, replacing her perfume with actual air. “I’m not five anymore!”

She squealed, jumping up and down in her seat, “But Ashy! Can’t your mother just absorb all this in? Can’t you see that your going to be a senior next year!! Then my baby would be moving away from me, then. –gasp- if your moving you better stay around were I could drive and visit you everyday, you hear that mister!” I groaned and pressed my cheek against the arm chair. I’ll move to Sinnoh.
A loud whistle was brewing in the kitchen, my mother jumped up, her hands flew in the air, “My tea!!!” I heard her heels tap feverishly on top of the tiles, then slowly slowing to a pause. She sighed, and poured the tea into one of her cups. “ Anyways love, do you know if Brock and his mother is coming over for game night?”

I moaned and got up, “Yeah. It’s Wednesday isn’t it?” She cooed from the taste of her tea, then unwrapped her apron that was around her waist. Wednesdays were my mom’s and Brock’s mom’s game night. Brock and I stay up playing video games or homework together while they played. This was sort of a tradition, they did I guess.

My mom peeked from the kitchen’s cupboard, “Where you going, love?”

It felt like a headache was going to come again. “ My room. Tell me when they come 'kay?” she nodded and went back to searching for sugar.

I was so tired from all the things that were happening today. I can’t believe it even happened. The floor was spinning under me, I felt so light headed. My hand reached out for my handle, and twisted it for the lock to un-click. I slowly opened it, shut it, and shuffled my way tords my un-made bed. It looked so wonderful to me, the plush, feather pillow againts my face, the warm blankets that would wrap me up in sleep. Sleep… My blinds were open, over looking the covered street. The sky was turning to a deep gray, the light was dull and sad. It made me want to drift to sleep even more. My throat burned, the dryness came up through my mouth, into a nasty cough. I covered my mouth with my hand and collapsed in my bed.

Dam, I’m coming up with a cold. My hand hovered over my mouth again, the cough burned in my chest so much. I turned over on my side, my arms wrapped around my upper part of my chest area. I cringed at the rush of pain that shot in my head. I curled up in a ball, my hands automatically pressed the sides of my face. Dam, cold! I don’t need this! I panted, sitting up on my bed, my feet swung over to touch the cold wood. Maybe I needed to sleep. I unbuttoned the top of my shirt, and threw it on the ground; once it hit the floor, the pain grew sharper. I tugged at my hair,shutting my eyes, begging for it to calm down. It grew worse.

I slammed my fist in frustration against the wall. Go AWAY! The fire was blazing higher and hotter, the headache wasn’t even worth calling that any more. The pain was excruciating, I wanted it to go away. I tugged harder on my hair, shaking my head side to side, screaming for the pain to go away. My eyes shot open, millions of Images were running in my head. From the past, today,yesterday, anything I remembered doing or seeing was flashing before my eyes. I slammed myself against my dresser, begging and pleading for mercy. They kept flashing one by one, good memory's, bad memory's, odd memory's, sad memory's, happy memory's. They kept on coming. Was I going crazy or something? SHUT UP!!!

A loud banging on my door made the pain worse, I yelled for it to stop. “ WHAT’S GOING ON! ASH!”

I breathed heavily, Ignoring my mothers voice, only on the Images in my head. A burst of light blinded me, causing me to blink. They were slowing down, and so was the pain. I coughed and hugged myself again, what was going on? They were moving backwards in my memory's. I stared frozen, watching the slide show in my mind. I was young, in these images, and my Dad was with me in them too. The pain was slipping away, everything was mellowing down. Only thing that bothered me was the burn that still sat in my throat. It ended on one last Image… and it was the last day I saw him. He was walking away from me. I was crying, trying to run back to him, but my mother was holding me back. He smiled and winked, then got into his car and drove away.

I watched the last memory play in till it allowed me to see through my own eyes, and back to the dark room. My mom was still pounding on the door, her nervous voice was breaking in fear. I quickly jumped up, and passed my shirt that was still on the floor and cracked the door open to allow myself to see my mom. She stopped hitting the door and scanned me seeing if I was okay. I leaned on the door, my hand covered my forehead, calming down the rest of my headache.

She looked around, over my shoulder, “ What- I mean I heard-“ I tried to chuckle and play it cool but my cough cracked it up. She placed her hand on the sides of my cheeks, her eyes widened,
“ Oh sweetie are you getting sick?” I ignored her and tried to grab my thoughts together. The doorbell rung and she jumped. She sighed and gave me an other worried look, “ Their here. Put on a shirt, that’s probably why your coming down with a cold. And put some socks on too! Oh and-“

I shut the door interrupting her in her sentence. I sank down and leaned against the door. I blinked, leaning my head on my arms. What the hell was all of that? Why did… HE come up all of a sudden. It didn’t matter anyways, I didn’t have time to think about him right now. My feet carried me to my dresser, I randomly picked up a short sleeved shirt, and thrown it on. I left my pants on, way to lazy to even take my pants out of the closet.

I took one deep breath, then opened back my door. Brock was about to knock, but he put down his hand and grinned, “ Hey. Were you sleeping or something? Your hairs a mess.” I looked up at my hair; it was coming out different directions. I rolled my eyes, and jumped back in my bed. “Okay well, what are we doing tonight?” He entered through my door, and flipped on my light switch.

I hovered my hand quickly over my eyes, grunting from the sudden blindness. He sat himself on my computer chair and faced me. My eyes adjusted, squinting in the light. I crisscrossed my legs on my mattress, tapping my finger tips on my knee. “So what were you going to tell me?”

“Hhhmmm?”
“ You said you were going to tell me what happened at lunch?”

His lips made an ‘O’ then back to his goofy grin, “Yes I was wasn’t I?” I slammed my head into my pillow, waiting for him to just talk. He laughed, placing his feet on top of the computer desk, “Well were shall we start! Oh yes, why Misty was behaving oddly.” He returned back to his normal positon,
“From the looks she shot at ‘our new flower’ I point that she’s jealous.”

Well that’s no surprise there! Misty always liked being the center of attention, but hey that’s Misty. I don’t blame her if she gets a little Jealous because someone took her spot light for the day. She’ll probably warm up to her tomorrow or something. “Yeah I thought so. She was looking at her a lot. But its not a big deal right?”

He waved his hands in the air in disagreement, “No, no my friend, I think your looking at this the wrong way. She’s not jealous because of the lack of attention, it’s quite something else.” I stared, completely unaware of what he was talking about. He groaned and pounded his fist, “Are you dense man!”

“What the hell am I suppose to know what ‘something else’ means? I’m not a lady’s man like you.” He smiled, and giggled like a little girl. “ Don’t take that as a complement!”

he grunted, hiding the smile in his tone, “All I’m saying really is just watch yourself around Misty when your with May. I’m not going to explain what that means” He walked passed me to the door, “Because you need to find out yourself. Now lets go, I want some of your mom’s stew!” He licked his lips and darted out the door.

I threw my covers off with my feet, and coughed again. My head thumped, the headache pounded in my head. I ignored it and proceeded to fallow behind Brock. My mom was siring the stew with her spoon again, she was laughing at one of Lola's jokes. Brock sat on a stool watching me come after him. I inhaled the aroma in the air; my monster from inside me growled with hunger. I sat down next to him on the third stool, looking at my mom with discomfort.

She placed her hands on her hip, eying me, “You can wait a few minutes Mr.Satoshi. Let your guest get served first, did you even say hello to Lola? How rude Ash you know better.”

I huffed, turning around to face Lola, “Hello.” I waved, giving her a grin. She nodded, waving back. My mom gave me an approved smile, and placed Brock's bowl in front of him, then mines after. I bowed my head, “Thank you mom.” I grabbed my spoon, and started to attack my stew. She rolled her eyes and walked around the counter, to Lola.

The broth helped my throat a little, and not to mention it tasted good too. I stuffed an other spoonful and swallowed. Brock took his time, blowing over the steam that floated above the carrots and broth. He slowly slurped it into his mouth, and swallowed . It would probably take him 20 minutes to finish half a meal. Me on the other hand, would probably take 5 minutes to eat the whole thing. I brought the bowl up to my mouth and slurped up the rest of the broth, then wiped my mouth, and pushed it away. I exhaled, stuffed from my meal.

Brock was on his fifth bite, “You done already?” I nodded, and picked up my bowl, placing it in the sink. He looked at my counter clock, then at his stew,“Are you in a rush or something?”

I laughed and sat myself on the couch, “I always eat like this.” Nah, not really. I was just so weird up today.

I tried closing my eyes, but I was afraid if I did he would show up again. Why was he coming up in my mind today? It’s not that often I think about him, just when I get mad at mom, or realize I did something that reminded me of him. After what happened today, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in my head. Something was really coming wasn’t it? Did it involve my dad or something? I really hope it didn’t. I crossed my arms, staring at the designs and lines in the flooring. Why was everything happening so fast?

“Ash honey, do you have homework?” I shook my head, all I had to do was my math, and I already did it during the lesson. “ Okay, then why don’t you do me a favor?” She pointed behind her, tords the garage , “Could you get us some cards from the garage? We were playing in their last week, and I think I left it on top of the shelve, above the gardening tools.”

I walked pass them, and through the kitchen, and to the garage door. I swung it open, switching the light on. The musty car scent replaced the food smell, it was so stuffy and dirty in here. I coughed, fanning the air around me, trying to get the pollen to move away from me. I searched around for the gardening tools, to see them against the wall near the odd boxes of clothes. I climbed over them trying to reach over the shelve, and find the cards. My palm rubbed against the rugged wood surface, feeling for a stack of boxed cards. They moved, and tapped on the surface, shortly grasping around a square shape. I plucked it out of it’s place, and blew the dust that collected on top of it. It was it. I sneezed, rubbing the dirt away from my nose. Stupid dirt.

I jumped off from the pile, onto the concrete. I flicked the switch, and closed the door behind me. I ran through the hallway, around the wall, and to where my mom was talking with Brock's. I dropped the stack of cards on the table, and headed back in to my room.

They both didn’t notice me in till I shut my door. I sighed and switched off the light that Brock left on when he left my room. I need to sleep. I unbuttoned my pants and threw them to the floor next to my shirt, then headed for my dresser to slip into some sweats. I found some gray ones in my second drawer, and pulled them up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes with my right palm. My head crashed into my pillow, I pulled up my covers over my shoulders, and turned over on my left side facing my window. The porch light was on, dimly lighting up the dark night outside. It was raining again, but it wasn’t like it was this afternoon. It came down in a drizzle, almost mist, you could barely hear it land against the earth. The crystal droplets splashed against my window, slowly dripping down, flowing left and right, tords the bottom of the shield. The dots on it left a shadow on my face and the walls of my room. I closed my eyes, listening hard to the music outside, it swirled around my head, the melody churned and formed into a slow and mellow tempo, slowly drifting away, the sound was evaporating
like the rain on a hot summer day. My mind was slipping slowly into unconsciousness.

..::*…………….-|-……………….*::..
Well what do you think?
Will Ash ever know the answers to his questions?
Will Brock ever realize he’ll be single for his entire life! XD
Enough rambling. R&R and I shall keep writing!

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^you double posted Ch. 8

Anyway, wow Ash is in a fix right now. If I was him, I would be going insane. IS he going insane? Cause he's acting like it. He must really be worn out by the whole day, his school is like an insane asylum. One question though:
Was the person who popped into Ash's head his father?

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Im too lazy to quote XD

Ha ha ash got slapped,you got OWNED!
Must he be so dense -_-?I mean cant you make him slighty more OOC?
Haha you misspelled compliment....I think XD,I'm sorta of a hyprocrite.
Wow,ash looked like he was gonna die there o.o
As others have stated,you double posted.
Epic chappie('s?) nevertheless.
YOU RULE!

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I'm probably going to end up saying "wow" every time I post on this thread! Excellent job as always XxMays_flowerxX! You crank out as many chapters in a week as I have done in four months! Jeez!!!

XxMays_flowerxX said:
WOW! - squeals -
I lllooovvveeee your fanfic!!! ( I commented on your chappie by the way )
well yes I understand. as fast as your reading the grammar mistakes must piss you off. I'm sorry. I will reread before posting. I will PM you for my next ship.
( to pre-read and fix... what's it called.. Beta reader?
but thank you for the kind words and requests. It really helps to know what I need to improve! ^.^ and yes, I love to show the story other then tell. well thank you so much!

Haha! Thanks a lot! I'm really glad that you, what was the phrase? lllooovvveeee my fanfic? Well about them grammar mistakes for chapters seven and eight, probably because I was reading very quickly, I didn't notice ANY!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome job! I'd be happy to get your PM for Beta reading any time! Nowadays I log on every day, so I won't miss it. On to reviewing:

Chapter Seven: Hahaha! I'm so glad you added such humor into this story with Tracey! It's a pitty he nearly got killed by the ever-so-off-the-wall Dawn, but so long as he's alive, I'm good! One note on that though, I just wish you introduced him a little better. It'd be nice to get a bit of background info unless you wanted him to be more or less a side character used for comic relief.

Also, I liked the dialogue you put in for Dawn with regards to Barry. It was blantantly obvious even during the first chapter what was going on, but now it's almost like a confirmation! I know that you want to put the next few chaps in Ash's point of view (probably to expound on his visions of his father), but if at all possible, I'd really, really like to hear a few chapters from Dawn's point of view! Incidentally, do Barry and Dawn have any classes together? Maybe you could use that to your advantage!

Finally, at the last few paragraphs, I really really liked your dialogue between May and Ash. It was beyond shippy and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! However, I could feel that you were a little undecided yourself of how to characterize that section. It's got to be tough to put an awkward scenario into believable words, and I dare say, you've done it! Love it, love it!!!

Chapter Eight: I'm sure that this chapter was not just to fulfill a break from Advanceshipping but also to serve as a plot developer. Surely you did put a few afterthoughts about May in there, but this chapter was entirely devoted to his father and if I read correctly his parent's divorce? Nevertheless, I really liked this chapter as well, but since it served also as a filler I don't have to say too much about it. One little thing that really confused me...

"She placed her hands on her hip, eying me, “You can wait a few minutes Mr.Satoshi. Let your guest get served first, did you even say hello to Lola? How rude Ash you know better.”

I huffed, turning around to face Caroline, “Hello.” I waved, giving her a grin. She nodded, waving back. My mom gave me an approved smile..."

Wait a minute. Who's Caroline? Are you sure you weren't meaning Lola? Caroline is MAY's mother.

Anyway, now that my essay is done, I'm going to start my chapter eight! Bye!

Last edited:

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17(?)
Barry Jun:Sophore age: 16
Melaine Yukki Senior age: 18

Ash's POV

“WAKE UP!”
“HUH! What-who GAH!”

I jerked out of bed, falling over the edge, and landing on my face to the floor. My feet dangled in the air, my hands were spread out in front of me. I moaned, the pain felt like I was slapped in the face. I hate mornings. Footsteps could be heard approaching me, I sat up rubbing my forehead. My mom walked in with my clothes in her hand, she rolled her eyes down at me, and threw them in the air, she let it drift down to land softly on top of my head. “Hurry up, you have 30 minutes to get ready, love. Get dressed, I’m going to cook some eggs over the stove.” She gave me a morning kiss on the check, and walked out my door.

I yawned, removing the clothing off my head. A beam of light shined through my room, from outside. A blanket of new snow covered everywhere, but the sun was out, with fewer clouds then yesterday. I smiled, and shut my blinds to close the sun’s rays. I striped down out of my pajamas, and changed into my fresh clean uniform. I inhaled the fabric, the smell of lavender scent me smiling. I exhaled, grabbing my bag up from the bottom of my bed,-where I threw it yesterday- and carried it out to the hallway by the door.

The sound of sizzling and popping oil came form the kitchen, also the humming of one of my mom’s favorite tunes.( I think it was Fiest, she loved that singer. ) I entered the living room, to pick up my lunch money, where I kept it in my money bowl, on top of the counter next to the clock. Mom placed the carton on the counter, and took out three eggs, she lightly pounded it against the rim of the pan, the shell cracked, and yolk oozed out through the spaces, into the pan. Now the smell was in the air, awaking back the monster that growled in me.

I licked my lips and dozed inside with my mom in the kitchen. I hovered over her, fallowing her where ever she went to get the bacon and spices. When she placed the salt and pepper on the table, she turned around and tapped her foot. I smiled slyly, waving slightly to her. She rose her eyebrows, “Go brush your teeth, and brush that rat nest of yours. Then you can eat.” I sighed, and shuffled my way back out of the kitchen.

I nearly ran to the bathroom, swinging the door open and yanking out the toothpaste out of the medicine cabinet. I didn’t watch what I was doing, only concerned about hurrying up to get to breakfast. My hand pressed the tube hard, gushing out a peanut size drop on my toothbrush, I brought it up to my mouth, and feverishly brushed and scraped the surface of my teeth. I did that for about a minute, then spit, washed, and put away the stuff in it’s place. I didn’t even bother about my bleeding gum's, I jerked open the drawer, revealing my brush, I took it out, and started to yank it through my black mane. I ran out with it, still trying to smooth out the matted mess. I sat on the couch, struggling with it, then gave up shortly, throwing it on the comfortable.

My mother’s head snapped from the sound, “ That was fast.” I panted from the rush of it all, and walked tords the breakfast bar. She giggled, setting a plate full of food in front of me. “ You act like I never feed you everyday! You need to keep your hunger under control, maybe you need to drink tea! That helps…I think.” She leaned against the counter, her mouth pouted, “Hmm, I better look that up later.” She shrugged, and sip on her green tea that has been cooling out on the table next to me.
“So… you met someone yesterday?”

I almost choked on my eggs, I coughed my eyes wide with shock, How does she know!? I cleaned my mouth with my napkin, stalling as much time as I could. She stared at me, waiting for an answer. I narrowed my eyes, “How do you know?”

She took another sip, smiling when her mouth was apart from her cup, “Brock was telling me and Lola how you guys had a new student entering your school. He said you and her made friends yesterday.” My fingernails dug into the seat cushion, THAT IDIOT! “So, is she cute?” she winked and giggled.

I flushed, looking down to the floor embarrassed, “How the hell should I know?!” She leaned forwards on the table facing me, her face was like a five year old wanting to know what she got for Christmas. I cursed under my breath, I’m going to kill him when I see him. “S-she’s pretty. Why do you want to know!?”

She put an finger on her chin, her face questionable, “Is she smart?” What is this 20 questions? WHY are we having this discussion?!
I huffed and pushed my plate away from me, storming away form her. She perked up yelling across the room, “Where are you going?!” I ignored her and opened the guest closet. I plucked out an black collared coat. It was like one of those ones from old detective movies, with the pockets and buttons. Only it was shorter in length, and wasn't down to the floor. “Are you leaving already?” she stood in front of me, watching me put on my shoes, and place my backpack strap over my shoulder.

I ran up to her to give her a peck on the cheek, and opened up the front door, “It’s good weather to walk to school.” I turned and walked down the porch steps, and down the driveway. I’m not staying here to hear her talk about her.

My mom rubbed her arms and yelled, “It’s only 6:35!” I pretended to tip my invisible hat, and continued down the side walk. “ This is insane.” She looked both ways, then scurried back into the house.

I inhaled the morning air. It was crisp, almost like drinking cold, fresh water, the sidewalks were covered with a thin layer of ice, my shoes cracked and crushed it as I walked a pond it. The sun was barely in high in the sky, the rays seemed less effective then it would have been in the summer time. The light heat mixed in with the bitter air, creating an sun kiss smell. A light breeze picked up, rustling my hair, and waking me up from it’s chilling blow. I snuggled into my jacket, crossing my arms across my chest. I was passing my street name, I was automatically in route to head tords my school. I turned on crest drive, where the forest hid behind the houses. I watched the evergreen trees above me, passing by me when I walked beside them. I looked behind me, and back to the forest opening. I have 30 minutes to spend, a walk wouldn’t hurt.

I took a deep breath, then changed off course, through the gap that lead inside the green jungle. I moved a branch that was in the way, and looked up tords the green giants. It felt unreal, like I was on a movie set or something. There was a trail that lead two ways; one out heading tords were I expected be where lake Ire was, and the other close to main street. I decided on the second one. Every step I took, the dirt under me crunched, above birds chirped and echoed through the treetops. The grass would gracefully wave in the breeze, along with the tree’s. It was very lively in here, peaceful sort of. I watched everything around me, taking the moment in. I would pass this everyday, and would Ignore it completely. It was amazing here! This could be a cool place to hang out, or just relax. Maybe I could visit this place often.

I wasn’t deep inside the forest, but I could barely hear the cars pass by, it only sounded like a humming birds wing. Ever so often I would bump into boulders, and hills, I climbed over them, and walked up them. It wasn’t really boring either, the farther I went I always would see something unusual. Like this bird, it was black, but it’s wings were blue, with red on the tips of it’s feathers. I looked at everything, even the ground, the sky was getting brighter in the air, and the sun was rising up higher in the air. I sighed, I think I should head tords school. I stepped off the trail, heading left where I expected to be where the exit would be. It was sort of harder then being on the trail. I bumped into more boulders and tight spaces, and the walking was staring to wear me out.

Cracks of light was coming through a patch of branches and bushes, I snapped them and moved them away from my way, trying to reach tords the other end. The space grew lighter and closer, I kicked my way through, using my arms to pull me out of the tight space that was closing in on me. I stumbled out, my feet stepped a pond concrete. I laughed, and wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead. I glanced around, remapping the area in my mind. I was surprisingly, less then 5 minutes away from my school. I must of went in a big circle inside there, leading myself to my school all along. I shrugged it out, and walked across the street, turning the corner, heading straight in till the pavement ended.

I was by Melaine’s home, I remembered seeing her walk through here, entering the Bliss’s estate. Yeah she was rich. Go figure right? Well, I don’t see her often, only yesterday. I don’t know, she ain’t such a bad person, she’s quite nice if you asked me. But it kind of gets annoying when she speaks out what your thinking. I known her since elementary school, I was rather young and stupid back then, and when I first met her, I actually thought she was a god. Funny I know. She would always tell me about what she would see, and how it felt to listen to other peoples thoughts. She said it was kind of weird at first, but she kind of grew into it. She said it was like a TV almost. Every person was like a channel, and her mind ran like a TV set. When she wanted to listen to a specific person, she chanced to the station where she could be able to. I thought the logic was sort of funny.

I remembered one time I asked if she seen things that would happen in the future. She said she could but not technically AHEAD that far. She could only see things that would happen in about a day, or rather 30 minutes later. She doesn’t know why, but she says it helps her sometimes. Yeah I could imagine that, she can tell if she’ll get an A in the future or win something before it happens. Lucky psychic.

The pavement ended, the all familiar high school stood in front of me. It wasn’t crowded yet, but a few cars were parked in the lot. I walked through the gates, stepping up the steps, and siting myself by a near by table. The door weren’t open, and the doors were locked. I threw my bag on the floor, and exhaled in exhaustion. The sudden thought of Melaine came back in my head, could she know what you were feeling?

“Not really. It’s sort of hard.”
jumped, my eyes nearly popped put of there sockets. Where the hell did she come from!? “ I was walking around the school.” She gazed out in the open, and sat on top of the table.
“I heard you talking about me. It is funny, the logic I gave you about mind reading.” She took out a lollipop from her pocket, and unwrapped it.

Of course you did. I smiled and sat myself next to her. She sucked on her pop, still gazing at nothing. Her hair was tied up today, an anime bunny was placing her dark purple hair in a bun. I sighed, and watched another teacher’s car roll up the school’s driveway, “You’re here early don’t you think?”

“The same as you, I should say.” She smiled, and continued. “ I always come here at this time.” Her eyes turned to a shade of golden yellow. I rolled my eyes,why do you always do that? She glanced to me, her eyes changing back to normal black, “Does it bother you? It helps me block out other voices already floating in my head.” Oh, sorry. “Satoshi-chan, could you please talk to me regularly?”

I nodded, half-grinning, “Sorry, it’s fun.” She laughed, and placed her lollipop back n her mouth. She took out another one out of her pocket and gestured it to me. I smiled, and unwrapped it, placing it on the side of my mouth. “It’s been long don’t you think?”

She nodded, and sadly sighed, “It has. I missed us always talking to each other like this. It’s a shame how old friends drift doesn’t it?”

I took out the pop, and twirled it in my hand, “I wonder why we drifted.”

She frowned and plucked out her white stick, that no longer had the hard candy, “It’s because of what I did to you.” I glanced up to her, her eyes flashed to white. “It’s because of that day. Do you remember? The last day of school?” I froze, the memory popped in my head. My jaw clenched in a hard line.
“It was the day I predicted when your father was going away. It was devastating to see that play over and over in my head. Knowing how close we were, I knew you would feel horrible knowing the truth. When I told you of what was to come, you ran away from me with such hate in your eyes.”

I flicked the candy out of my hands, it crashed to the ground, the glass candy shattered into pieces. I was so stupid back then, childish and young. She finally looked up to me, her pale face grew whiter like the snow.
“You told me that I was only saying that to make you angry. I would never make you angry, Satoshi-chan. But on that day, when you cried with such hatred in your eyes, I was starting to hate myself. I wished I was never created into this world, I wished I never seen that vision. I wanted to die, seeing the person I grew up and looked up to as my brother, cry and run away from me because I knew something that would hurt him.” She looked up in the sky, inhaling a breath of air. “That’s when I knew I had to stay away from you. So I wouldn’t hurt you anymore. But I grow… sad, knowing that we can’t be friends. I just wish that there was some way.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “Just some way.”

I thought about that. And I knew too, after what I did, we would never forgive each other. But that was then; maybe there was a way. After all, she is like a real sister to me. I smiled and got up, walking tords a dandelion on the floor. She watched, confused and curious. I plucked it out and ran back to her. I hold it out in front of me to her, she plucked it out of my hand and stared at it.

“ Remember when we were small, people made fun of us because we thought this was the worlds greatest flower? We never believed them, and stayed to our word.” I chuckled and stared at the weed in her hand.
“ Well there still wrong. Dandelions are weeds, they have roots. There planted to the ground, like what we were when we were small. They die out and limp when some one plucks them out, but you know what? They grow back taller and stronger.” I gestured my hand to her, “What do you say, lets grow taller and stronger. Lets kill our past troubles and plant ourselves a new beginning. I want to stay to my word, because I truthfully think dandelions are the most greatest flower in the world.”

She stared in auze, and clenched the flower in her hand. She smiled and giggled with joy, tears were overflowing her eyes, the girl who I knew when I was 5, was right in front of me again. She nodded and wiped her tears, “I want to grow stronger and taller, beside you.” I smiled and picked up my bag, seeing the school grounds getting nosy with students. “Satoshi-chan, is like a brother to me. I don’t want to make him angry anymore.”

“Me too… Yukki-chan.” Students were busily walking around, talking to each other, and waiting by the door. Misty’s school bus was driving up the student loading zone, along with Barry right behind her in his Dad’s car.

“Do you mind, If I introduce myself to Kasmi-chan and Jun-chan?” I glanced at her, and grinned. You seen this coming didn’t you? She laughed and meet with my pace, “Your pretty clever. But no, I had the vision just right now. I’m going to be great friends with someone in your group.” She looked up to me, and smiled, “But the image was blurry, so I don’t have a clue who it was. But I bet I’m meet her soon.”

Misty was rising up from her seat inside the bus, she passed the windows who overlooked the school, and jumped down the steps, to the curb. She dusted herself of and looked up at me, then at Melaine. Her eyes glowed, seeing me in front of her. What’s her deal? I see her everyday. Melaine took a step forward, gesturing her hand to her. Misty stared at her, and glanced at me in fear. Uh, wipe that look of your face! She’s not a bad person! I furrowed my eyes, Come on just be nice.

“Do not be afraid of me. I come with just hellos. I am Melaine Yukki, I'm in your art class and P.E, It’s nice to meet you.” Her hand was still out to her, but she did a slight bow and waited for her to respond. Misty struggled to even bring her hand out, but she was able to give a slight shake, and return back to normal. Melaine hmpfed, and looked up and down at her, “I can see you are not the person in my vision, but I hope we can someday become friends.” She faced me and bowed, “I must go Satoshi-chan, I have to help Mrs.Shine in her classroom. I am happy to know that everything is like it should be. I shawl watch out for you from now on.” She smiled again, at Misty, and then walked the opposite way, to the teacher’s parking lot.

Misty exhaled out a load of air, panting from holding it for so long, “What-was-that-all-about?” I snapped my head down to her, huh? She laughed, “That mind reader, she gives me the creeps! No wonder no one is friends with her! Poor girl.” She shook her head, and looked down, “I wonder why she wanted to say hi to me? And for me to become friends with her? NO way, I mean she reads minds and all that stuff, I’ll stick to normal people.” She glanced up looking back and forth. “Ash?”

What is she talking about?! Not NORMAL, she is normal! I should of known that she would never Intend to think about giving her a chance. Poor Melaine my ***. God, thanks for running the morning. I was already far away from her, trailing behind Barry who was making his was tords some tables in the back. I picked up my pace and was able to walk beside him.

He chuckled and punched my shoulder, “HEY! What’s up Sa-sa! You haven’t seen Dawn did ya?” His cheeks churned pink at the mention of her name.

“Your already talking about her? It’s the morning!” I laughed and patted his back, “You going to tell her finally?” He jumped away from me, with a flabbergasted expression. I tapped my head,
“I’m smarter then you think Barry. So you are?”

He steadied himself, and took three deep breaths before continuing, “Yeah, I mean we only have like what, a month before were head out of school? So I need to tell her before hand.” His blush came back, but he didn’t hide it, he smiled and closed his eyes, “I can’t wait any longer. We don’t have forever you know.” He nudged me again, and chuckled, “It sounds corny huh?”

I shook my head. Not really, it did make sense. We don’t have forever, and it makes us realize what we need to do before it’s our time to go. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stopped. He did to looking at me for an answer. I looked down at the slightly covered ice on the sidewalk. “No, it makes sense Barry. I say go for it, don’t back off on what you really want. You might never know if someone else get’s it before you. So you better find her, and tell before we lose forever.” I smiled and turned back to the school,
“I’ll leave, it’s best if you did this alone. Good luck!” I took a step forward on the grass, but something was holding me back. I peeked over my shoulder, to see barry’s hand on my shoulder.

He laughed and rustled the top of my head, “ Thanks Ash. You know I was going to Ask you if Brock-“
“GOOD-BYE!”

I ran off at the mention of the name, and dashed past the grass. The gate was in view, and I was going to make a right turn, before Misty stood out and blocked the way. Her face was furious. I didn’t have time for this! I need to get to Brock dammit! I skidded on the frozen grass, just in time to stop right in front of her.
“WHAT was that! You ran off, right when I was talking!”

“ That’s just it! I didn’t like the way you were talking!” I walked around her, through the gates. She trailed behind me, struggling to catch up with me.

“What? That Melaine crap? It’s true isn’t it? SHE’S A WEIRDO! The girl reads minds for Pete sake!”
“She is not a weirdo! She’s a normal human being like you and I!”
“Oh right like you call being a freaken psychic freak ‘normal’”

I snapped around, “SHE IS! Don’t you dare talk about her like that! She’s normal as much as anyone around her is. So shut up, and leave me alone.” I glared down at her, my fist clenched on my sides.

She huffed and folded her arms, “Why you even defending her? Do you feel sorry that she has no friends?” I took a step closer, hovering over her.

“ I am. I was and still am, sense grade school. And why are you acting like this! Your usually kind and polite, but now” I shook my head in disbelief, “Now your like one of the snobs.” I stormed away, my anger was already heated up. I yelled behind me, “Oh! And for Information, she’s more nicer then you think you are.”

She stared wide eyed, froze like the Ice on the ground. I didn’t know why, but I had a feeling that this change was just a trick of Karma’s.
……….,,,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,,…….,,,,,,,…….,,,,,,,,,…….,,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,

I couldn’t find him.
I looked everywhere, and I could not find him! I wonder if he ditched, or was sick. I sat in my usual seat in first period, in the back, next to the window, that looked out to the teacher’s parking lot. Mr. Greenvale was coming up the rows, collecting the homework that was due today. I plainly handed it to him without looking up to him. He grunted, and grasped the paper out of my hand. I let my hand fall on the table, and continued to look outside, to the lot. The clouds covered the sun for the moment, and the wind was picking up again, blowing the grass in the air. I was still thinking about what I said to Misty. Maybe it was a little overboard. I mean, yeah some of it was reasonable, but I just snapped. Melaine doesn’t deserve to be made fun of, it’s so frustrating even knowing that she has to hear it everyday. I just don’t know why Misty was acting like this. She never said such rude things, without actually keeping it to herself.

My fingers tapped on the table top, just minding themselves. The teacher was discussing something on a preview test that we were to take on Friday. I ignored him, and laid my head on my left arm. Misty was giggling and laughing to Drew who sat next to her. She would look up to me often, then continue talking to him. I noticed Ryan wasn’t here either and I was glad. If I seen him today I would probably go crazy. I slugged in my seat, and pulled my collar up to hide my mouth. I already know that he would.

An car drove up into the driveway of the teacher’s lot. It was a rather nice car, black and sleek. The car’s window was tinted, and the person in the vehicle moved inside. The car’s engine cut off, and the car door opened. I straighten up in my seat, a flash of energy pulsed in my bloodstream, I felt alarmed and awake for some reason. It was a man, His back was to me, but I could clearly see his clothes and hair. It was Dark black like night, he wore an tan coat, and black work pants. He paused by the door, and turned around facing the office building that was not to far from here. I could see his face, he was an olive-toned man, that wore glasses that were barely hanging on the ridge of his nose. He looked my way, and looked back at the building.

I froze.
R&R and I'm off to make a new one!

Last edited:

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Damn cliffhangers....

*twitches*
I HAAAATTTTEEE CLIFFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why oh why!
Anyway good chappie,what the heck is up with misty?Hehe,I loved how ash was taunted by her mother about may!
As always you rule!Keep it up!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Ooo, you're going to watch Push? It's a great movie, I loved it.
Anyway, the review.
I was sort of confused as to who was talking in this chapter. Lot's of he's and she's, but not a lot of naming. There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but I got the gist of what you were saying anyway.
Other than that, you really discribe very well, and you capture the characters personalities perfectly, especially Ash.
I think I know who the person at the end was...
Ha! A cliffhanger! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US?!?!?!
This is really getting tense, while you still keep it funny at the same time. Excellent job.

Edit: Lol, Blazefusion76, you must be getting sick of all the cliffhanger stories. Mine, lunarshadow's, and Flower's, just to name a few. ;)

Edit #2: I can't believe I (almost) forgot to thank you for reviewing my story! You are awesome! All of you guys are Awesome!

Last edited:

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
I feel sorry for Tracey, his head nearly got taken off by a basketball, lol. How did Dawn get into the bathroom so fast? One second she was just standing there and the next she's in the bathroom?
(This would normally be beneath my dignity, but) Awww... the shippy moments in this chapter are so adorable! I LOVE THIS FIC!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks! hehe! yes poor Tracey! Well, what would you expect? Dawn is quite hyper so she's able to get places faster XD
Anyway, wow Ash is in a fix right now. If I was him, I would be going insane. IS he going insane? Cause he's acting like it. He must really be worn out by the whole day, his school is like an insane asylum.
Yeah, it is like an insane asylum... He is quite under a lot of presure though. BAD HEADACHE. o_O
Two stories almost at once? Nice! Anyway, you might delete the 8 chapter, you posted twice and it takes more place, not that it really matters.

Chapter 7: Tracey is kind of weird, the same goes for Dawn, but hyper active kid, I should know. See some shipping hints there, and Ash got slapped! Slap? Indeed! It was a good chapter and the hail was coming down. I hate hail and snow, and reminds me off the weather outside. Ash is so freaking dense. "Hello May, I'm dense, so I am going to protect you from the hail?" But I like it, it was a good chapter.

Chapter 8: Advanceshipping? At the beginning, but not much after that. But your right, don't use Advanceshippingness all the time. I see more PokeShipping in this story. Love triangle, one is one too much, and I think we all know who will go away? Chapter was interesting and once again, dense like heck, ain't he, that Ash?

Overall: Very good chapters. I guess we found more about Misty, who will come. And Ryan, reminds me of Harley, from another story I read about. And if Dawn and Barry are together, what will happen if they a got baby? Poor baby, if you are complete opposite of your parents and happens to be calm. You will be doomed!

Good story and keep it up! And one thing, how many chapters are you planning to make?
Ryan? really? hmmm.... wait-wh-HUH??!!!
Dawn and Barry having a BABY??!! er.. wow.
hmm now that you mention it, I HOPE the baby would be less hyper XD but I don't think I'm adding that to my plot. :[ I really have no idea how many chapters I'm making. o_O I'm just rolling with it truelly.
Yes, Advanceshipping... next chapter we kick it up a notch. ( I think? ) but hey! we have another thing to remeber! who is that man at the end!!!!!
*twitches*
I HAAAATTTTEEE CLIFFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why oh why!
Anyway good chappie,what the heck is up with misty?Hehe,I loved how ash was taunted by her mother about may!
As always you rule!Keep it up!
Sorry ^.^; and thank you
Ooo, you're going to watch Push? It's a great movie, I loved it.
Anyway, the review.
I was sort of confused as to who was talking in this chapter. Lot's of he's and she's, but not a lot of naming. There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but I got the gist of what you were saying anyway.
Other than that, you really discribe very well, and you capture the characters personalities perfectly, especially Ash.
I think I know who the person at the end was...
Ha! A cliffhanger! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US?!?!?!
This is really getting tense, while you still keep it funny at the same time. Excellent job.

Edit: Lol, Blazefusion76, you must be getting sick of all the cliffhanger stories. Mine, lunarshadow's, and Flower's, just to name a few.

Edit #2: I can't believe I (almost) forgot to thank you for reviewing my story! You are awesome! All of you guys are Awesome!
\
sorry~!

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
So Sorry!!!! :'(

OMG I'm supercalifragilisticly sorry!!!! *cries till the whole state is filled with tears* I missed 3, 4, 50 chapters!! :O On with the (quick)reviews. No quotes and the reviews may seem very short because I'm in a hurry :(

Chapter 7? Its the PE one:

Ha May's just like me when I do PE xD. Also, who knew Dawn could kick, well they always say big things come in small packages!! Poor Tracy almost got owned by a ball. I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry, I'll do both. xD =(

Chapter 8:
I'm a little(and I do mean little) glad you didn't put much shipping in this, makes it more realistic to me. Also, typical, dense Ash. Please tell me that he'll find out what Brock meant, or else I'm gonna go to that school and slap him. Ok going overboard, sorry. I wonder whats up with him and his weird "headaches"?

Chapter 9:
Cliffhanger NOOOO!!!! The cliffhanger must DIE!! *cough*Anways....
You got the mom scene perfectly. Moms are always curious aren't they. Heh Brock's gonna get murdered when Ash finds him, joke joke. I loved how descriptive you were in that little forest scene, beautiful. Melaine and Ash's past was interesting, not to mention that it surprised me that they were friends. And the dafoldile(can't spell) scene was cute. And then here comes the jealous redhead to ruin the moment. Who Misty was so...judgemental(I think thats the word)/judgy. Wonder what's up? So many questions, so little time.

Anyways, might not be here for the next chaps but I'll try my hardest!!

Last edited: