• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Quote:
“Then Misty threw daggers across the room?!”
Is barry joking there or something?I cant really tell O.O

Quote:
“ I-I think something happened.” I knew something happened. Obviously, she didn’t run out to go pee.
O.O ROFL,Ha nice comedy there.

Quote:
I starred surprised more then worried anymore. “Ash?” he nodded, and ripped a chunk of a roll from his plate. “Ash?” I mused. Pinch me I must be dreaming. My Sa-Sa is growing up!! EHHHH!!!!! Oh! Oh, I am sooooo going to pick on him later. I giggled and hugged myself. “Aww that’s so cute!!
Not possible,not even the most OOC fic can make ash into a normal person when it comes to love.
You just broke all laws of physics and possibly caused the end of the world O.O

WHOA,I wonder what was going on there with ash,may,misty(melanie?)!
Im guessing we will find out sooner or later...

Quote:
I didn't see Ash and May in PE.
DUN DUN DUN!
Yep you will find out in this next chapter! all hell really breaks lose and it's only the begining of Ash's troubles... a certain someone is back for more... >:)
Oh well, by that ' ash is growing into a man ' is just blankly saying how the way she rann after may was sort of romantic to both of them. We still have a dense ash... for now at least.
DUN! DUN! DUN!
then it concludes Dawn's side of the story.

Who the hell hugs there teacher? Dawn is crazy!
If I did that, I would have taken suicide, if that ever happened.
Anyway, running down the beach, a classic day dream, for all crazy girls with blue hair!
Misty is screwed. I was hoping for Contest vs Advance, but Poke vs Advance is good that too.
So who is next on the POV? Dawn again or someone else?

Good chapter, but when you write flushed, don't you mean blushed? If not, what does flushed mean?
Oh flushed is another word for blush. there's many ways to discribe the feeling. EX: she blushed. she flushed red. her ears and neck heated up... and so on and so on.

Well I made her crazy didn't I?
yep, misty's screwed.
again. I'm not really heading for the ADV VS CS here. * sigh *
now that I think about it... it's actully TWO Vs here!!!
Ryan stone VS Ash Satoshi
Misty Kasumi VS May Hakura ( sorry if I missed spelled )

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Delila Satoshi: age: 34
Ash Satoshi: age: Junior 17.
May Hakura: Junior age:17

Why me?

After me and May escaped from the Forrest, we departed to return back to our homes, since school was already over. I let her keep my jacket, she just looked so cold and fragile, and I just had to give it to her. Yeah my mom is going to kill me when she finds out that I don’t have it, but that’s not the point right now. The point is that my father might have just completely ruined my life. Not only that, but knowing that he was May’s friend, I knew I was hopeless. I couldn’t make him leave because that would hurt her, then if he did stay I would defiantly not see light ever again. So now what?

Should I go home and face her? Or leave for a while. Either way it wouldn’t help my problem. The rain drenched me completely, I felt like I was dunked inside a water tank, and was thrown inside a freezer. I shivered, grounding my teeth, trying to ignore the numbness inside my shoes. I was passing down my street, my steps slowed from the fear of what might be coming. For sure I knew after facing my mom, nothing was going to be the same. It was either hurt her, or get hurt myself. I saw the black car parked in my driveway, next to my mother’s silver one. He was here.

Before I touched the handle I took three deep breaths, and counted down from 10. It didn’t help at all, but it was worth a shot. I clenched it, twisted, turned and released. Yells were heard coming from the living room, they grew quiet, once I slammed the door close. It was like walking right into a nightmare, I didn’t have time to take my shoes off, I threw my bag against the door, and entered through the living room. There, in the center of the room was my father, staring at me, with my mother stomping her way tords me with tears flowing out of her eyes.

She stopped right in front of me, drawled her hand back, and smacked me right across the face. My head was forced to turn right, the edge of her ring cut the side of my lip, the blood swished inside my mouth. I wiped it off, examining the wet, red blood on my skin. I licked my lips, wrinkling my nose from the metallic taste. My eyes flashed back at my mom, she was torn. Her bloodshot eyes zeroed up at me, her angry tears blinded her sight, and her fists were balled up beside her hips.

“Mom I-“
“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT! CAN’T YOU SEE HOW HORRIBLE I FELT WHILE YOU WERE GONE!? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS-“ – she waved her hands at her ex-husband - “THIS MAN!!

John stepped in blocking me from her view, narrowing his eyes at her, “How dare you hit my son like that!” She snorted and pointed at him harshly.

“YOUR SON! HA! HE’S MINE NOT YOURS!!” she laughed with dark humor, and crossed her arms. “HE DOESN’T LOVE YOU! HE NEVER DID!!! EHHHAAA!” She eyed me from behind his back, taking a step forward and waving her hand in the air. “TELL HIM ASH! WHY DON’T YOU TELL HOW YOU HATE HIS GUTS!”

I starred; she looked completely different. What happened to my sweet, heart-warming mother? This isn’t her, this is just an dark, hating woman. She waited her dark, evil grin still wide on her face. John was looking down at me too, also curious what I thought about him. What should I say? I’m so dam confused. I did love him, but he left me behind with my mom. What could I say, I wasn’t sure who I loved anymore.
“John asked something from me that day. A promise, a swear to tell you something if I ever met you.”
“I love you. He told me to tell you that he always, and still loves you Ash.”

Something inside of me burst. Who cares about the past, what about now? I sidestepped from my Dad, and brought myself forward. I knew I was going to die once I said this. “I love you…” she grinned victoriously. “But you know what!” I added quickly. “I love him too. And if your going to try and rip him apart from me again, then it’s better if I leave you this time, other then him.”

Both of them starred blankly at me, shocked that I actually confessed something I intended to say. I took another step forward to my mom, she watched me, and a new wave of tears flowed down her cheeks. I sighed and reached for her hand, she flinched away from me, completely outraged. I frowned, straightening up tall. I can’t act like a kid any more… I need to grow up too. It was like she read my mind. She stumbled back, her little hands twinned with her brown hair, her head shook left and right.

“No, NO! You can’t do this to me! ME ASH! NO! NO! PLEASE!!” she stopped and peeked from under her black lashes, zeroing her eyes at John behind me. “WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! YOU DID THIS! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!” She tried to push me out the way, but I pushed down on her shoulders. She narrowed her eyes at me and brought her hand up again, “Don’t touch me!” before her hand could even recoil, I grabbed it and pulled it back behind her back. I quickly did the same to the other one. She jolted, and thrashed against my hold, but she wasn’t strong enough to meet my strength.

“Mom, please don’t do this.” My voice was calm, steady. I didn’t want this to end badly like in Melaine’s vision. This time John was first to talk.

“What are you intending on doing!” Oh great, he’s mad too.
“ To go ahead and stay with you if this ends badly. You owe me anyway for leaving me. Maybe this would be a good thing to do.” He shook his head eyeing my mom in my arms. I growled back, “It’s my decision, I’m almost an adult. And if you won’t take me in, then I’ll just end up getting my own place.”

“ABSOLUTELY NOT!”
“ABSOLUTELY NOT!”

I grinned, at least they have one thing in common. My mother tried biting my hand, I switch them so she couldn’t reach them. “So, it’s up to you two, either mom lets me see you, or I leave off on my own.” She stopped and looked up at me, John was looking randomly at a picture of my mom and me on vacation in Johto. “So what is it going to be?”

“Ash…” he removed his sight away from the picture to my mom. She growled at him. “Ash, I don’t mind if you stay with me, but keep in mind that your mother might not like you if you run off.” She was thrashing again, wanting to knock him out. “ I except the fact that you’re almost an adult, but… how do I say this- You don’t think things through, and that could lead to something you would regret.”

“You think I’d regret if I lived with you?” I snapped.
“Well, I knew you didn’t bring this up all alone, so what made you suddenly think you wanted to live with me?.” He sat himself on our couch, crossing his legs like a gentleman.

I thought about that, there were so many things that could lead me deciding this. Wanting to know why he left, space from my mom, start over, but one was sounded like the main reason why. “Your promise you made with May.” His eyes were soft, the silver lining around his eyes light. I continued,
“When she told me… how you still loved me, I was stunned. At first I thought she was saying that just to make me feel better. But her eyes… were so serious, I knew it was the truth. So really, I didn’t get help at all, it’s all me.”

He grunted and nodded, looking at my shocked mom’s face. “It’s all up to your mom then… if she’ll allow you to see me that is.”

I looked down at her, she was panting from all her thrashing. I chuckled and arched an eyebrow. “If I let you go will you behave?” she grumbled to herself and nodded. I heard he say “Stupid ass” at my Dad. “You promise?” I let her go anyway, she rubbed her arms, happy to be free again. I walked around her to sit down on the love seat that was up against the wall. “So what’s you choice.”

Her Red eyes flickered from me to John, the corner of her mouth was twisted up, a vane popping out of her forehead. She exhaled sharply, and ran out of the room, “WHATEVER! GO AHEAD!” I heard her door slam and something crash against the wall.

I exhaled relived, and threw myself back into the seat. I knew she was going to get used to knowing that he was allowed to stay near us, but I didn’t care, at least it didn’t end up badly. John was laid up against my couch too, as if he was happy to know the worst was gone. That reminded me…

“Hey, you know that you’re here thanks to May.” He smiled crookedly, his bright silver eyes looking at me. “If you weren’t her friend you would have been gone a long time ago. Thank her when you get the chance”

“Are you not happy that I’m here?”
“No, I just wanted to point that out.” I laughed and got up to get a drink of water.
“You mention her a lot. Is she your girlfriend or something?” He yelled across the room.

I almost dropped the glass cup when he said that. I took a breath and used the counter for support. My heart was throbbing rapidly against my rib cage. “Err no… were just friends.” I swung the fridge door open, and opened up the case of water. I waited for it to fill up, then I closed the lid, with the fridge door. I took a swig, gulping it down, then wiped my face with my arm. I was human enough to ask, “Why?”

He got up and pulled out his car keys that were in his pocket. “Well that sorts of sucks. I think you two have a lot in common. Other then the fact you two look quite the couple.” He laughed and winked my way, “Oh what do I know? I was just curious, I’ll see you at school… I guess.”

He smiled and looked down the hallway where my mom’s door was still shut closed. He shook his head and walked out of the living room, and out the door. I didn’t move in till I heard the sound of wheels driving out of the driveway. I dumped the rest of my water down the sink, and washed out my cup. After that I grabbed myself some salted ships that were in the pantry, and headed back to my room. I glimpsed at the clock, it was 6:55 p.m. It wasn’t necessary the time that would be eligible to be called night, but I went ahead and turned off everything, and call it off for the rest of the day.

…….​

I woke up again, with my head off the edge of the bed, my feet tangled in my sheets, and the pillow over my head. I had no sleep at all; in fact, I had no sleep for about a week. After my mom agreed for my Dad to come visit me, it’s been chaos. I even had curfews, bed times, and stuff I never had before. To make matters worse, May stopped talking to me. I don’t know what I did, or if I said something to make her mad at me, but she talks less and less to me everyday. It’s driving me completely insane. I never wanted someone to talk to me so badly other then her. I repeated our last conversation in my head….

She just entered through the doors, handing her science report behind me; I grinned down to her -and as expected, she blushed looking down. I barked a laugh and nodded my head to the desk, so she could fallow me. It’s been sort of a while since anything happened to us- unlike last week. The class hadn’t started yet, so I figured we could talk for a bit. Something threw me off, when I seen her eyes wide staring out in front of her. I nudge her shoulder, sort of worried that she felt stiff, like stone.

She blinked, and slightly tilted her head. Her face was white as a ghost. “Hey May… Are you all right?” She smiled halfheartedly, her dark sapphire eyes not connecting with me. I didn’t needed to be Mel to know that something was up. May usually was bright and lively in the morning. “You’re not very convincing, you’re as white as the snow outside!”

“Am I?” her small fingers skinned across her cheeks.

“It’s better just to say it now… before I go and get Mel to tell me what you’re thinking.” Her eyes widened more, I think she grew paler. I sighed, “What’s wrong?”

She bit her cheek, narrowing her eyes at the floor, “I-I’m not allowed to tell you… I’m afraid that it would make you angry.” Why would I be angry with her? Her eye’s trailed up to mine when I didn’t answer quickly enough.

“Go ahead.”

She inhaled, and slowly let it out. Her eyes were heavily dark from under her eyes like she was losing a lot of sleep, her hands twisted and twined with each other, her nerves kicking in. I waited, just preparing myself if her words really did upset me. The teacher was setting up a projector, failing to do so when she had to bring out her manual. She smiled at me when she caught me looking at her, and went back to work. May sighed defeated, and looked sternly back at me.

“I don’t want to sound absurd or anything but, I’m sort of wondering about Misty. I try to talk to her like we’re friends, but she denies it, and ignores me. Then I found out that she was Drew’s friend – not that I mind, she is freely to be anyone’s friend- but something bugs me…” she trailed off. Why wasn’t I surprised that she would bring this up? I arched an eyebrow for her to continue.
“I’m not sure… but I think Misty doesn’t want me to be your friend. I don’t think she likes me, I think she hates me. I don’t want to be a tattle-tailor but one time Melaine said that… Oh Err, Um I said to much.” She hid herself with her arms; her body shook.

I sat back in my seat, debating if what I was listening to was truly happening. Misty wouldn’t do that to anyone. Dawn and Barry were quite not a fond of her when she started to come back to our table either. I figured that they got in a fight, so I ignored them the whole time. Now that I think about it, they made her feel unwelcome, and they always sat far away from her to the extreme edge of the seat that could go. Like me she ignored them and talked her little head off next to me. May looked glum next to her, and stayed quiet in her seat the whole time.

I wasn’t sure if this could be true, but I didn’t like the thought of it. “What were you going to say?”
“Forget it! If I say it you’ll hate me.”
“May… I won’t ever hate you. I don’t hate my friends, now just spit it out.”
“No!” she tucked her head tighter in her arms.

I huffed and looked up at the ceiling, for all the love that is holly! I unwrapped her arms away from her head and lowered them down so I could see her face. I was taken aback by her eyes, “Why are you crying?!” She shook her head, and quickly wiped them with her arm. “You killing me here, tell me what’s wrong!” I lowered my voice, barley a whisper “I won’t be angry, I promise.” She sniffled, and gazed down at her feet.

“I-It sounds so bad” She moaned. I ignored it, I promised I wouldn’t be mad. She pouted, and knit her eyebrows together. “I heard Melaine say that Misty was planning something, something bad. Not good, but bad Ash. That’s why Dawn and Barry don’t like her. I’m sorry! It sounds so horrible! Why did I even say that!? I’m-“

“May, your babbling off.” I had to control my tone through my locked teeth.
“Your mad!” she pointed, and turned away, her face red with embarrassment.
“Misty can’t be doing something bad… I known her since middle school, she wouldn’t do anything like that.” She was silent for about two minutes then she only said one last thing to me.

“Melaine sees it in the future.”

I yawned, and dragged myself to my dresser, automatically placing my head through my shirt, and pulling up my black pants. I skipped breakfast, too tired to go through a lecture from my mom about times and curfews. I picked up my bag, my English paper off the coffee table, and walked through my front door. The air buzzed with energy of blooming cherry blossom trees, and due. I didn’t care about wanting to go back to the Forrest, I didn’t feel like I had the time to go. Also with being tired all the time, and again… curfews. I didn’t walk with Brock today, he was sick. I was so droopy, I didn’t even notice I was at school in till I bumped into someone by the front gates.

I blinked and turned around to the person I bumped into and sighed, “I’m sorry I didn’t-” He pushed me aside, the boy’s burgundy eyes zeroed at me, as he passed. I stood completely awake now. ****! My hands balled up, I clenched my teeth, today was going to be one of my bad ones.

The bell rung, I ran I through the gates never stopping in till I was at my seat in homeroom. Ryan was here, and he looked pretty ****** off. I wasn’t intending to see him after a whole week, I thought he left the school. May suddenly flashed in my thoughts. I didn’t care if she didn’t talk to me today, she needed to know that he was here, and that she needed to stay away from him. It was just repeating news today, about this coming dance, and plays. I was incredibly impatient, eager to reach May, to tell her as soon as possible. What felt like 10 hours then 10 minutes, I was able to get to my next period.

Math was hell. We changed seats, and I was seated by Mel – thank god – and Misty sat next to Ryan. Something that really had me thinking was that they were getting along, talking casually and laughing. I don’t understand that girl sometimes. She must really not like May, knowing that he almost killed her. That sank in. Misty didn’t like May? Dawn and Barry didn’t like Misty. We were into the unit of Algebra, the worst thing you could put me in. Constantly, the teacher called on me; it felt like one of those exams when you say the first thing that pops to your head. I was thankful that Mel was there when I needed the right answers. Tords the end of the period, me and Mel stayed by the door, waiting as usual. Her head jerked up, her lip curling over her teeth.

“What?” I whispered. She still didn’t loosen herself, she looked like she was going to kill someone.
“That girl is getting on my nerves.” And by that, I mean Misty.
I sighed and turned back to the door, “Just ignore her Mel.”
“You have no idea what’s going on!” she hissed.

I rolled my eyes, and walked behind the crowd that was slowly flowing out. She yanked on my arm, her black eyes, sharp and angry, “Ash, I can’t take anymore of her! I know she’s your friend, but honestly…” she shook her head from side to side. “Do you ever wonder if she’s the reason May is so sad?”

“Stop that! Why is everyone ganging up on her? She’s not doing anything bad!” Is she?
“You might never know Satoshi-Chan… I’m pretty good at reading people.” I stared, she rolled her eyes like I was missing something obvious. Mel shrugged and waved goodbye, then walked the opposite direction, tapping her head on the way. She’s so paranoid…
“I heard that!”

I sniffled a laugh, not really meaning it. When she past the corner I broke into a run again, now thankful that I was heading for second period. I spread my arms out to grab the door’s beams, to help me stop quickly, then I pulled myself in. I was first here… again. The teacher was out today, leaving us with a sub. He looked like he could be going to this school, his hair was combed back, and he wore glasses. Yeah he was a teacher. He bowed to me out of politeness, I did back – only not directly at him, not paying attention again. I watched every student carefully come into the class. I waved and nodded to my two friends Jacob and Kenny when they entered. After that the bell rung… with no May.

Did she not come to school today? I hoped that was it, and not the dark thought that was in the back of my head. I shuddered, and reached for my bag, like everyday placing my essentials out. The sub did roll call checking off and erasing on his roll-sheet, going down the list. He yelled my name and I called present. I turned to the door, I hoping she would enter through that door. I Imagined her on her first day her, when she was so bright and full of light, coming through that same door. I missed it when her smile would brighten the room.

I went down all the memories of our past, from when she was introduced to my friends, P.E, the fun science bet. In the Forrest when she slept silently in her sleep, her sapphire eyes that would be full with concern, her heart that was probably twice as big then anyone’s here. May was something I looked forward in seeing everyday, to see what her priceless expressions when she was surprised or shocked. How clumsy she was when she couldn’t walk on a flat surface. I laughed softly to myself, remembering the scene in PE. Her blush, endlessly her blush was something I missed before she grew sad and depressed. I frowned, and turned away from the door blushing myself. Why do I always think about her?

It made me feel sad thinking about her. I was just so helpless not knowing why she was sad. If it wasn’t me - or anyone for that matter- why was she sad? “Ash… Um Satoshi Right?” The sub asked wary. I rolled my eyes at him, nodding ‘yes’ to his question. “Y-you have a phone call?” he stuttered.

Um…okay? That’s really odd. He pointed to the phone that he was holding in his hand, and placed it in mine “Err, hello?”

“Ash! Why did you leave without any breakfeast! You'll be light headed! Oh and did you put on the clean underwear I laid out for you? I just wanted to remind you what time you should come home-“

I hanged up on her, already annoyed when she got to the 'underwear' part. Overly protective paranoid mother. I passed the sub and called out behind me. “Must have been a wrong number.” Mr. Vandheld – I was finally smart enough to look on the white board behind him - stuttered some odd apology, then pushed up his glasses and continued on with the lesson.

The table seemed… bigger without someone sitting next to me when I returned to it. I listened to his voice, but not the words that he blurted out of his mouth. My head slowly sank down to lay against my arm, my eyelids lulled, sleep kicking in. I shook and thought about things that could snap me out of it, but I failed anyway. It was hardly a dream at all. Like rerunning something I previously seen, déjà vu almost. Again like almost every restless night, it was about school. Only this time it was like a puzzle of scenes, fitting all the pieces together.

There were three things I knew that were surprisingly true. One, Melaine could be right, - with her special abilities to read minds and foresee the future- about Misty becoming like Ryan Stone; bad. Two, somewhere inside me I wished it wasn’t true, but from every view, from Barry to Dawn, to Melaine and May, there was no way around the dark truth. And three…

I had to confront Misty.

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Okay before I get to the review....

oh and um... your cat?

Why does everyone think its weird I have a cat? :(

Okay the review!
WHOA,you made ash's mother like sooo evil in this!This has to be the fourth time I have have read ash getting slapped (in the space of a week,but not just your fic) and THIS is the most evil on of all O.O

“Ash! Why did you leave without any breakfeast! You'll be light headed! Oh and did you put on the clean underwear I laid out for you? I just wanted to remind you what time you should come home-“

I hanged up on her,

Ahh classical ash's mother ^^ Glad she wasnt completely OOC here.

I didn’t walk with Brock today, he was sick.

Wow we really havent seen him in a while,I thought you were going to write him out of the story or something XD

How the heck can you be such an amazing writer?!Whats your secret!!??
As always,wonderful chapter.I am your no.1 fan -Holds out giant..finger...thingy-,if anyone says otherwise....ITS LIES!
I cant wait for the next one,I really do love this fic!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^I'm with Waterpokes, b/c with due respect to pokeshipping fans, the ship is dead.
We may yet see if May was kidnapped, but it's plausible.
Misty just jumped to the number three spot on my hate list, 1 and 2 being Drew and Harley.
Ash vs. Misty is going to be a smackdown, with Ryan getting flattened in the first five seconds.

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
May Hakura: Junior age:17
Dawn Hikari: Sophmore age:16
Barry Jun: Sophore age: 16
Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17
Melaine Yukki: Senior age: 18
John Matsubara: age: 35
( A/N ) authors notes

Ash's POV

Chapter 15: All part of the plan.

May never showed up to class, but I did happen to see her at school. I didn’t know exactly why she didn’t come, but it still wonders me. I was hyper, nervous. I couldn’t be in a standstill, I always had to shift and twist in my seat. It got on my teacher’s nerves. I couldn’t help it, Misty sat with next to me in two periods, and I had to constantly bite my tongue or punch my stomach when I had the urged to ask her what was so important to me. Is she planning to ruin May’s life. It sounded so wrong, I didn’t like the sound of it. She did try to lure me into walking her to her next class before lunch, but I ran before she popped the question.

What would I do? Ask her to fallow me somewhere private so I could ask her alone? What if the others find it suspicious? How would May feel… The nauseous, queasy feeling was back. I haven’t said a word to her in a week, I waited for her to speak, I waited for her to tell me what was her problem. I felt guilty, maybe I did do something wrong. Before anything I should defiantly go up to her and ask- no, demand what was wrong with her. It was my right to know, she was my friend.

“Satoshi what is the-“
“1918, when the rise of the influenza hit Spain.” I answered automatically. My teacher gazed at my face, then shuffled himself to the other side of the room, picking on other students to answer his questions.

I brought myself back facing the window outside. The sun was up high, giving light down to the plants and trees, all the flowers and cherry blossom trees were in full bloom, the spring air was full of electricity, that you couldn’t help being overwhelmed by the smells and sight. Dawn mentioned that in spring, Kanto reminds her of a meadow, to me I think of it as a jungle. I was more of a summer sort of person, not typically into fall or winter, spring was bearable to withstand. I rolled my eyes and stared down at the wooden swirls and lines that were on my desk. I trailed my finger on top of it, fallowing it where it would loop or stop. My mind made random pictures when the swirls came out to be a lily, or waves. I smirked, one was a hot dog.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, it reminded me when I was younger, when my mother used to play on my grandma’s piano at our old house. How she would make up her own songs and melody's, singing to me whenever I was on the ridge of sleep. That was when she was with my Dad though. She stopped composing right after grandma died, and now the piano is still in the old house, now owned by my cousin’s father. Those were the days when we were happy, and not stressed about everything that was happening right now. It was all sort of funny, how things that turn out good, end badly. For sure I knew this wasn’t Karma, it was something completely different.

The bursting, rusty alarm, interrupted my dozing off. The butterflies in my stomach turned into hornets, stinging and stinging over and over. I took my time – which in my case, I never did – placing my books and pencils together in order from biggest and down. My mind said I was stalling, but I said I was just avoiding the fact that this might be the last time me and Misty would ever talk to each other. I wasn’t the last one out, but the hallways were less crowded. I walked straight ahead, my body mindlessly in route to head to the cafeteria. I felt like everything was in slow motion, I felt stuck passing down the pavement in a walk other then a sprint. I couldn’t force my feet to move faster, and the feeling was resentful. I halted right in front of the double doors, my hand feathered over it, the cool touch didn’t even react to my body; I was such a nervous wreck. I squeezed my lids, concentrating on my breathing, counting each breath, hoping to lower my heart rate. On the 103rd count, I pushed through the blue doors.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just the same cafeteria, but with a short line instead of a mile long one. So far so good, no one has killed anyone yet. As I got closer, I felt watched, like a spotlight was shining on me. Though no one turned around when I passed the tables, down the middle row, I just couldn’t shake the feeling. I mumbled under my breath, and reluctantly looked up to spot my table, and regretted it. Only because coming directly at me was the last person I wanted to see.

For just a fraction of a second his dark, burgundy eyes connected with mines, then we both looked away. I furrowed my brows, and bit hard on my tongue, ignoring the tension, and how close he was when I pasted. I thought I heard him growl at me. I didn’t let go of my tongue in till I reached my table, and when I approached it, four pairs of eyes starred at me. ( Dawn, Barry, Melaine, May ) I pretended not to notice and sat down in my usual spot. I was glad another body wasn’t next to me yet.

“Where’s Misty?” I asked. I tilted my head tords Mel, but still looking at Barry and Dawn. Mel, listen to me and listen good, keep an eye out for Ryan and Misty. She blinked at me and arched one of her dark violet brows.

Dawn snorted and reached for Barry's hand. “I really don’t care were she’s at! Thank god she isn’t here.”
“Dawn…” I warned. You think you could stall her if she comes to the table? I need to talk to May for a second. Mel seemed to finally get were I was going, and nodded behind the others back. I checked if I had my money from yesterday to buy me some lunch in my pocket. My fingers touched the rough, paper material, and I rose from my seat. “I’m going to get something to eat.”

Dawn kicked her leg over the bench, and smiled politely. “Do you want me to go with you?” Great, it’s coming to plan…

I shook my head and walked around the table, and I mounted in place in front of May. She didn’t look up, her dark eyes focused down on her uneaten food on the plate. My hand reached out, and cuffed her shoulder, my unmade plan rolling in motion. “May, do you mind if you come with me.”

She never answered, but she got up, found my hand, and lead me the way tords the line. Melaine was right on with the plan, and distracted Dawn and Barry while we left the table. Her hand felt cold, light as a feather, I have never see her this down before. She didn’t even blush or look up when I approached her, her head was down the whole time. The back of a freshman was coming up, meaning that the line was coming closer. My eyes darted left, my plot directing. When we were close enough, I scanned around for any teachers, and yanked her back, now leading her where I wanted to go. She gasped, and snapped her head up, zeroing her eyes. Finally a response! I kicked a door open leading back to the hallways. May was tugging now, begging to let me go. I ignored her, and ran down the way, in till I seen a bench were I could sit her down.

I slowed and shifted around to face her, and pushed her down on her shoulder so she could sit on the blue bench. Her hand yanked away from minds, her eyes dark, and her teeth locked. She was mad. I crouched down on my knees, and looked up to her, so she wouldn’t on plan to run away from me. Though If she did I knew she couldn’t out run me, but still, I had no time to waste. Her arms folded, her lips pouted, she starred down back at me.

“May, you have to tell me what’s wrong with you. For the past week you’ve been killing me, you never talked to me, you completely ignored me, and now your depressed. you don’t seem like yourself. Your not going to use the silent treatment on me either you got that?” She didn’t blink, she was focused on keeping her face mad.

“Oh, now your talking to me?” she growled.
“May, I’m sorry. Please just listen to me for a second? I need to know exactly why your acting like this.” This was going to take some time.
“Why should I!? Why don’t you ask Misty! I bet she’ll tell you why!” She was yelling, outraged and broken.
“Listen to me!” I snapped. “I already know that somethings up, but I don’t know what really is going to happen. So will you cut the crap for a second and please help me out here!?” She gazed back, shocked. “I know you noticed that Ryan came back today” I growled. She cringed. “Well wouldn’t you be surprised if she was friends with him too?” That thrown her off.
“ That’s so far I have other that she’s planning something. Her and Ryan don’t mix, and I have to find out how to stop this, or at least find out what she’s trying to do.”

She huffed, her turn to snap back. “I bet you don’t know what her plan is lead to, do you?” No I didn’t, that’s kind of what I’ve been trying to solve! Her hand pointed at herself, then me. “Our friendship. She hates the ground I walk on, she’s completely gone crazy! Oh, by the way she happened to threaten me today when I walked the to 2nd period. HOW did you not see that! Now she’s gone coo coo for coco puffs, and now I have to be forced to not talk to you before Ry-“ Her hand slapped into her mouth, her eyes wide with regret.

I didn’t need to hear it completely to know who was the person. “What May! Before what!?” She shook her head, eyes now streaming down with hot tears. “May, if he’s planning on hurting you, I need to know now!” I snarled.

“No! No! please don’t confront him!” she whimpered.
I was shaking with anger, the fire was boiling my blood. “ I can’t let that happen! If he even thinks to try and put a single finger on you, I’d tear that son of a-“

BEFORE HE HURTS YOU!” her voice shook when she screeched the sentence. I froze, ice covering the fire. She gasped, and whimpered, looking down at her hands. “If I-I w-w-was to b-be in the middle of her plan and ruin it, S-She would hurt my f-friends!” her blurred eyes, desperately looked for mines, I cradled her face so I could help her find me. “I don’t want her to hurt you! Y-You’ve b-been in s-so much pain!” Her breathing was rigid, uneven and shaky.

I plead for her to calm down, just to relax. It took her about a couple minutes for her to breath normally. I hated making her sad, I didn’t want her to worry about me, I wanted her to be safe, not me. She was so unselfish, it wasn’t even a joke. I grinned half-heatedly, and wiped a tear with my thumb.

“You really shouldn’t worry about me, I can take care of myself. It’s you that I’m worried about. Your not such a good fighter then I am.” She smiled at the little joke. “This won’t happen, I promise you. Just please, please don’t ever listen to Ryan or Misty anymore. I’m going to talk with her” Her face froze in between my hands. “And if she does get crazy on me, I’ll try and solve the problem.” She didn’t relax; I felt like I was burning. “Please don’t worry about me?”

“But what I’m I going to do? What are you going to do?”
“Your going to act like nothing happened. I’m not telling you what I’m going to do.”

“So does this mean that I can talk to you?” she asked. I rolled my eyes and knocked her in the head like I used to. She smiled and wiped the rest of her tears and inhaled. “Just promised me something before we go back in. Okay?” I was uncertain if I was going to regret agreeing, but I nodded, bringing my hands to my waist.
“Please don’t get into a fight with Ryan.”

I couldn’t promise her that. I mean the guy is bad, this is ending to become a fight. Her wet eyes, stared back into mines. She wanted a complete and full answer. I hesitated, and just grabbed her hand, I heard her sigh behind me. We entered through the doors, and walked along the wall as if it could hide us, then we ran inside the kitchen and piled a bunch of random stuff on a red tray. I grinned when May placed an orange on the tray; I didn’t like oranges. The total summed up to $10.98, the food was enough for two people. I gave the lunch lady the money, and balanced the tray while pulling May behind me. We were exposed back into the lunch room. Misty was at the table, facing the window. Melaine was looking at me.

Distract her now. Mel’s lips twitched, then she faced Misty, waving her hands in the air, and shouting out loud. I took this moment to say what I needed before we reached the table. “May?” She winked and let go of my hand, taking a breath, and placed her depressed look back on. “Okay, just try to hold that in till we leave for PE alright?” she didn’t answer back, but she gave me a little knock against my head and sped away for the table.

I walked five paces behind her, composing my face back to careless and happy. May sat down, and I fallowed, sitting next to Misty. The red head smiled at me, then frowned at May. I grinned like I would normally, and attacked my food. I was starving. Dawn was in her ignore mode, and twisted a strand of hair that was in front of her face. Barry was eying me, his bright gold eyes were amazed, staring at my food.

“I didn’t eat breakfast.” Mumbled. I chewed on a chicken tender, swallowing it and burning my tongue. I washed it down with my cold soda, and peas.

Misty was babbling off again, about clothes and shops this time. I threw down an wedge that I randomly ate in my mouth, and wrinkled my nose. Ugh oranges. I went for a slice of pickles, hearing Dawn gawk across from me when it crunched. I was sort of planning out in my head what I would do when I faced Misty and Ryan. For sure I knew that I was going to face ONE of them, and I really didn’t know what I would do when the time came. I swallowed another swig of pop, and rested my chin on the heel of my hand, stuffing some fries now in my mouth. Melaine watched me, from distant eyes, and gasped, her eyes flashed gold like Barry’s. I never seen her eyes that color. She checked her watch and gasped again, scurrying up to her feet and slinging her backpack on her back.

“I forgot that I was suppose to be somewhere!” She waved to the table and bowed to us all.
“I am sorry about leaving in a rush, Hikari-chan, Jun-chan, Hakura-san, Satoshi-chan…” Her eyebrow’s knit together and she mumbled, “Misty.” Then she ascended tords the door.

Misty didn’t bother to look up like the rest of us did, and kept on talking. What is she an energizer bunny? She kept on going and going and going… where’s the off switch? I stuffed the last set of french fries in my mouth, then rose to throw away my trash and orange. I laughed at myself; I ate everything. I threw the tray carelessly next to the pile next to the bin, and went back to my table. May was watching me, her same (fake) depressing face took place, but her eyes were impatient. What? Did she want me to announce out loud to the table? No, I don’t do things that way. I'm doing that when we're alone.

Wait a second! If I tell Misty in private and she does go crazy with May here, then wouldn’t she send herself or Ryan to hurt her? Then If I asked her over the weekend, ( A/N: oh yeah… today's Friday ) I might hurt myself, though she wouldn’t. Ah, this is hard. Misty stopped talking, and twisted around to face me. I was behind her, like I wanted to talk to her. Did I?

“Erm, Misty?” she smiled when I talked to her directly. “Do… you think I could talk to you over the weekend?” Man I’m going to get killed by Dawn after this.

Her eyes twinkled, like I just presented her a million bucks. “Sure! I’ll give you a call-“
“Uh! No, I mean personally.” A female gasp interrupted the short silence. It was most certainly to be Dawn. “I’d like to ask something from you, if you don’t mind.” My whole left side of my face was on fire.

“Oh! That’s even better! Lets meet… by elm and oak? And are we discussing this alone?” Her eyes flicked to May from across her. My head bounced side to side. Her hands clasped together, and she giggled. “Then that’s not a problem! I’ll be seeing you around lets say, 1:00? I know you like to sleep in, so that would be a great time.” Ugh, whatever. “Well, I better be on my way! Don’t want to be late, bye Ash!.” With a quick hug, she skipped to for door the same moment the bell rung.

Her touch was the opposite of warmth, but strikingly cold. I went to turn around…
----------SLAP! SLAP!---------

“ WHAT THE HELL?!”

“What do you think your doing!?”
“Are you nuts!?”
They screeched on the top of there lungs.

I rubbed my two cheeks, motioning my jaw side to side. Gah, woman hit hard! I guess I deserved that; one for ignoring May for a week, and just invited Dawn’s worst enemy to talk with me alone. Should of said that when they weren’t hear. Barry was killing himself with laughter, banging his fist on the table. I almost wanted to shut him up. He gave Dawn a kiss on the cheek and chuckled along his way out to his next class. Where was Mel when I needed her? The two girls in front of me reached out and wrapped their claws on my wrists, and dragged me behind them, as they walked. No, seriously, I was dragged, It really hurts when your *** is being scraped down the black pavement.

Dawn pushed me through the door, with May on my heels, they snapped at me to hurry up and change, then this time they kicked me through the locker rooms. Dam, there so pushy! I rushed, having to twist my shirt around for the front logo to stand out. People stared, and stopped while I ran through my rush. A sophomore mouth was open wide. I smirked slyly, and pushed open the door to break into a run to my court number before the two girls could come out. I was lucky that they weren’t out yet, and the courts were clear of people other then me.

I slowed down, and picked up a basket ball from a bin for the continuous game we had to finish today. The ball bounced in my hand, the sound echoed off the walls and back. I was really early because the teacher wasn’t even out of the office yet. A few boys came out through the doors, along with a couple girls. A brunette burst through after a sophomore, running to me. I set the ball down, and stood patiently, awaiting for the pain to come again.

Then when you know it, I’m up against the PE wall, with a girl snarling and snapping at my face.
“Ash! You are in SO much trouble, ‘I want to talk personally’ tomorrow!? Are you planning out your death wish?” the iris in her eyes were hallow, piercing me with such force, I couldn’t look back into her eyes.

“No, but it’s better-“
“How is that better!? Now I’m going to be a worried wreak for the rest of the weekend!” May leaned in.

“It’s better for you; and didn’t I just say NOT to worry about me? What do you want, to be killed? I don’t know what she would do If I talked with her while you were here at school. Do I have to mention that she has Ryan on her side?” she didn’t even cringe. “Listen, you heard her, she said that we were going to talk alone. You’ll be safely at home, and there’s nothing to worry about! She can’t hurt me, so I’m pretty much okay.”

“Oh! OH, THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE ASH! What if I happen to bump into her on Sunday, then what, or Monday? You can’t protect me all the time, she has people, she’s always going to try and hurt us. Not just you or me, but Dawn, Barry, Brock…” She hissed the last part, “Melaine! I already know how this is going to end! Mel even seen it herself-“

“The future changes!” I snapped. There was an steady silence, we both glared at each other. My face was fairly close, just inches, If I said something wrong she could bite me. I exhaled, from holding in my breath through her lecture. “I know the future can change. Mel said that to me.” I stepped aside, and yanked her arm to fallow. “Were not going to talk about this anymore.”

She ‘hmpfed’, and pursed her lips. I couldn’t help holding in my laugh, and slipped. Her teeth wound the inside of her cheek, making it look like a balloon. She was so funny. Dawn was out in the court, dribbling the rubber sphere around with two boy’s in her same grade. It seemed like she wasn’t mad at me still, she smiled challenging the boys around her, as she flew past them, and slid around them. Their faces were red, beading with sweat down their foreheads. Class hasn’t started yet, but they were already playing the game. Others sat down around the court to watch the game in play. The girls hooted for Dawn, rooting for her to beat the boys.

I rolled my eyes, and strolled around the court to the crowd. “She’s good.” A low voice murmured. “Does she play basketball for a living?”

“Nah” we slid through the crowd side to side. “Dawn is just good at sports. It’s the only thing she’s good at other then pissing me off.” Her hand tugged back, her body halted in the middle of our walk. Really? Is it that amazing. I peeked over my shoulder, her jaw was ajar, her face was dazed. “It’s not that great is it?”

“Are you serious! She’s a role model for woman, she influences others that we can be better then the boys! This is just beyond incredible! Think about it, boys are majorly better then girls in many things.”

“Your good at attracting disasters, and trouble. That’s something I’m not great at.”
“Ha ha. Very funny, make fun of the cluts. Well Mr. Satoshi, at least I’m not hot headed and clueless.”
I pretended that she punched me in the stomach. “Ouch. That hurts! That’s not a nice thing to say!” I started to lead her out the crowd again, now happy that her bad mood was lifted. “I maybe hot headed, I’ll give you that, but I am not clueless.” She snorted, and shook her head. There was yelling now, the teacher giving demands out to the students.

“Hey… where are we going?”

I let go of her hand and twisted the knob on the door. It creaked open, a white light beaming out from the crack. I smiled at myself, and faced back to May. “I’m going to ask my Dad, If what I’m planning is such a great Idea. You were saying about me being clueless?”

“shut up.”

…….​

“Hmm… Ash I’m really against what your planning to do, but if it’s to protect your girlfriend, then I’m okay with it.” My father answered, after my long overview.

“Okay first things first Dad, she’s not my girlfriend, she’s just my friend. And I don’t need comments about my plan okay? Just tell me what I need to do and what I need to avoid.” The girlfriend thing was really pissing me off, after he said it exactly 8 times in a row.

May coughed, her hands twined behind her back. “John, Misty is quite… how do you say hot tempered like your son” I glared at her for that remark. “ I know Ash will be okay, their only going to talk after all but… what will happen on Monday?”

Dad twirled his glassed in his hands, his chin angled out, and his silver eyes were distant. “Well, as long as if it’s just her I think you’ll be okay, son. Just as long she doesn’t have someone to chase you down then it’s fine.” Me and May cringed. We didn’t tell him about the Ryan situation. “So is that all you two came in here for?” We both looked at each other, then I nodded.

“Thanks for yo-“
“Ehhahhh!!! Why don’t you just come in here and say hello to me! I feel so lonely in this office you know!” Ah crap he’s using the trick again. My Dad did this thing that made people feel bad for him so they could do him anything he wished. It worked on me all the time when I was little.

“Oh! John I didn’t know! What can I do?!” ARE YOU KIDDING ME! John smiled evilly and opened to answer.

“I’m sorry but we have to go! Bye dad see ya next week!” I dragged May out of the office, without looking back at me Dad. He sobed and yelled over the closed door to come back. My parents are so weird. “I can’t believe you fell for his trick!”

“Uh… what?” she cocked her head like a bird. Why am I going to explain that? I shook my head and pointed to the girls locker room. She sighed and walked in the direction I pointed to. “You are so pushy.”

“I know.” I laughed. She smiled back at me, her face fresh and full with hope. Hope because my father just agreed that my plan was going to come out okay, like I intended to. Fresh, cause my dad complimented her on her common sense. She was such a teachers pet. May hesitated in front of the door, not sure if she wanted to say more. “Are you stuck?” I teased.

Her pink tongue stuck out like a child at me. “No I’m not! I’m just thinking.” I mouthed whatever and slipped through the door while it was open.

On my way to my locker, I couldn’t help being nervous. Tomorrow was going to pass by quickly, and May didn’t know what would really happen tomorrow. I tried my best to not think about around Melaine, so she wouldn’t tell her behind my back. Tomorrow me and Misty would meet, I would ask her if she’s trying to break me and May’s friendship, and If she did I’ll tell her not to hang around me anymore. That’s what is going to happen, but what is it going to result too?

A deal, a very painful and unfair deal.
Then maybe Melaine's but probably going to end up as May's.
Kay R&R and I'm of to write another chappie!

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
YEEESSSSHHHH NEW CHAPPIE!
Ooooh quite long,quality AND quantity!

Ok lets hope this turns out better than most of my reivews for your fic ^^;

May never showed up to class

Wow only 5 seconds in and I end up saying DUN! DUN! DUN!

“Satoshi what is the-“
“1918, when the rise of the influenza hit Spain.”

HA!Take that melanie,your not the only one thats psychic!But seriously is ash like...a genius or something O_O ?

Her touch was the opposite of warmth, but strikingly cold. I went to turn around…

----------SLAP! SLAP!---------

“ WHAT THE HELL?!”
-_- Why does everyone keep slapping ash? You have no idea how many times this has happened in the last 2 weeks....its just not funny anymore 0_0

Gah, woman hit hard

That be true ash,that be true

“Hmm… Ash I’m really against what your planning to do, but if it’s to protect your girlfriend, then I’m okay with it.” My father answered, after my long overview.

HA HA HA! Ash father is an advance shipper ^^

Lets see,Ill wrap this up with some comments and questions....

Have you written brock out of the story?Come on,write him back in,hes a good plot device! XD

Melanies POV would be quite interesting,see everything through the mind of a psychic!
And even if it dosent,it feels like we havent had a may chappie in quite a while so either way this will turn out well!

Its gonna be scary to see the outcome of the whole ash,misty,may,ryan thing,you know what Im talking about right?
I truly,trulu,truly despise contestshipping,but if you add some it could make the story even more interesting!

NOOOOO!! The PokeShipping continues (sorta...) T_T
This is going to be an advanceshipping ending,right?RIGHT!!??
Where the heck does palletshipping come into this?Or do I misunderstand the meaning of palletshipping...
10/10 O-some story (as advance4ev would say),definetly my faveourite fanfic!!

Its incredible how well the story is planned out,write a book for goodness sake!

Oh wow,finally a long-ish review,I'm very sorry for my other ones >.<

I was originally going to post this after your reviewed the...reivews o.0 of chappie 14 but....I couldnt wait >.<

Ok,Im just rambling now so,cant wait for next one!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Heh, Wow, for once I have nothing to say. Why? BECAUSE BLAZEFUSION76 SAID AN ENTIRE CHAPTERS WORTH OF STUFF IN THE REVIEW!!! And I agree with basically everything that was said. The only thing is, why make Ash smart? I normally need the extra comedy, but you're such a good author, you don't need it. Hope you can get around school to make another chapter soon!

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Yeah! here is the chapter! It is packed with action! LOTS of action! ( sorry shipping is next chapter... )

Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17(?)
Brock Takeshi: Senior age:19
Delia Satoshi: age: 34

( Ash's Pov )

Chapter 16: The worst thing.

My walk home was less cheery then my past days, there was no Brock to motivate my mood, and I didn’t have a problem back then. Oh, of all days why did he had to be sick today! I should probably go over and check up on him. Well… if my mom lets me that is. I swear I could already hear her complaints from a block away; the invisible shackles tightened around my leg. How the hell am I going to do this? At least I have one more day, before my life really gets turned over. This was just the start.

Though I knew this was for a good purpose, I had to protect those of the innocent. That was my job now, a full time bodyguard. Ugh. I didn’t want to jinks myself by saying, ‘this can’t get anymore worse’, It always does. Maybe that’s what’s been going on, I’ve been jinking myself. My drive was upcoming, and the street moved just like a belt from under me, the specks of gray and white blurred. How did I get here. Mark called out from his porch, with a glass of lemonade in his hand. I grinned smugly, not fully into being polite anymore. He laughed, his shiny oily, forehead wrinkled with his smile.

I didn’t bother to look both ways, and crossed across to the other side, through my lawn. My mom’s garden was sprouting out again, with her roses and untouched dandelions. She never ripped them out like other people did, she thought that they looked perfect next to the red and green around our house. I guffawed, the thought again came up with me and Mel’s conversation a long time ago. Dandelions…

The familiar door was unlocked, allowing me excess into my house, away from the warm temperature outside, into the cold room. What!? Why is it so cold! I shrugged out of my bag and shoes, walking over to the thermostat. Right when my finger touched the dial, my mother burst through her door, her little head peering over the door’s beam. Her hands dug into the white paint, with her eyes darted on my hands. I blinked, and took a step back from the dial. Mom sighed, and came out completely, with her hands on her hips.

“I need that to be untouched! I made an ice cream cake for the neighbor, it’s Mr.Yoko's birthday. So don’t touch the heater M’ Kay?” Oh, that explains why he was so happy. Whoops. Her cheeks rose up, and she squealed to herself. “Where going over tonight! Wouldn’t that be fun, darling! You need to take a shower, change, oh and put on another pair of-“

“Wait, wait! I can’t go over there tonight!” She stopped and starred back at me curiously, with her hands in the air. Oh great Ash, look what you did now, your going to make her sad. I picked up quickly where I last started, “Erm, because I need to check on Brock! Yeah, Brock.” Idiot, Idiot, Idiot!

Her fingers curled around her chin, she smiled at the thought. “Oh! That’s fine, I bet he’s lonely with his mother gone to get the gift. You should go check on him, honey. “ she pinched her nose playfully and walked out to the living room, “But you should take a bath.” Ha ha very funny.

I push turned myself into my room, carelessly kicking my door open. Off to Brock’s it is. Again like every day, I unbuttoned my shirt, and threw it in my hamper, along with my school pants. I scrambled through my closet, picking out a pair of random jeans, and a tee with a design. I don’t know where the shirt came from, must have been from last Christmas; the tags where still attached to it. Along the way, I slugged into my gray jacket, and zipped it up halfway. There, I was decent. I yawned, opening back my door and heading for the kitchen. I was still pretty hungry.

I shuffled to the pantry, eying my mother’s cake on the counter. I had to ask her to save me a piece after the party. My tired eyes scanned through the pantry, hoping to find a bag of chips anywhere. Nope. Guess I have to make something. I shut the door, and moved over to the top cupboards where the pans where at. One was a decent size, I plucked it out of place and got it heated up with oil, on the stove. The yellow liquid popped and sizzled in the middle of the pan, the bubbles floated down to the side, then popped back in the middle again. My hands got a hold of some cheese, and bread, I threw the slices of wheat faced down in the pan, with the cheese on top. The bubbles rapidly made sounds and burned the crust, with the flame turning from blue to red. I lulled, yawning again for sleep. The burnt smell snapped me out of my blurry trance, having me running for the spatula, and flipping it. The smell of cheddar was a cloud in the small space, the burnt stench was no longer bitter anymore. I waited for about 3 more minutes and switched the flame off, the sizzling slowed quickly, into silence. With the spatula, I balanced the sandwich on the face, and plopped it on a dish.

“When did you cook Ash?” My mother was siting on the breakfast bar, struggling with one of her earrings. She inhaled and smiled delightfully. “It smells wonderful!”

“It tastes good too…” I ripped a piece off, the cheese burned and set my taste buds on fire. It was delicious. I wiped my mouth with my palm, and clicked my tongue. “Your pretty dressed for a night out.”

“Is it too much?” she squeaked.

I chuckled, “Nah, you look fine Mom.” I stuffed the rest in my mouth, the cheese burned my thought. Should have made another one. “I’m going to go over after I wash my plate. Er… Can I ask you something?”

“Hmmm?” she gasped with success when her earring was in place.

I chickened out. “you look better in red. Did you buy that around here?” She smiled pleased, and jumped off her chair. I twisted the knobs on hot, the stream of water rushed out of the faucet. I waited for the water to flow just above the pan. “Mom?”I asked again. “Do… Do you think I can go out tomorrow?”

“Mmmm… What for exactly?” Great, just what I needed. Lying to her, oh way to go!

“I-I wanted to go out… and met up with a friend. Misty, you know her right Mom, from middle school?” I wouldn’t completely lie. she awed. “Well, I haven't really been out with my friends that often, only Brick maybe, and I know I’m going to be a senior next year, so I though: why not make it last before collage? Cause after that we probably wont see each other in a while.” I wiped my hands with a dish rag and turned around to face her. “So what do you think?”

She played with her hair, humming a tune I never heard of. Mom walked up to me –still humming- and tapped her cheek. About after a few seconds, she jumped up, with the same finger in the air, and nodding. “ What time?”

“Around 1:00?”
“That’s even grander, I have somewhere to go at that time. I was wishing that you would go to the mall with me…” No way, That’s where I draw the line.
“Okay I guess I’ll be on my way to Brock's, I’ll call you in the morning Kay Bye!” I kissed her on the cheek and dashed out before she could lecture on times. Jeez that was easier then I thought.

I didn’t bother to put on shoes, it was just next door, the grass helped too, not to mention it felt good under my feet. The concrete wasn’t hot thankfully, so I could walk normally without looking like an idiot, jumping around. I rolled my eyes, like I haven’t done that before. The stone path to the front door, paneled out in front of me, I hopped from one to the other, like one of those old fashion video games. I laughed, and sprung up to the porch. I hesitated reaching for the knob, not sure to knock or walk in. Whatever. The wood skinned the bottom of the heels of my feet. It was like my house, but Brock’s floors were bamboo, and light, mine where darker and was made out of wood. I made sure to close the door behind me, then I walked slowly up to the hallway.

There were some pictures on the wall, a lot was just family portraits, some were pics of vacations and holidays. I passed one of Brock, when his face was covered with a bunch of icing. I was next to him laughing with his brother Forrest. Forrest was the second to oldest of Brock’s huge family, and he was also the hardest person to get along with. Unlike the others, he was rather shy at times when he didn’t know you, but if he did he bugged the hell at you. He’s a good kid.

I set foot in the living room, where Lola brushed her hair in front of a mirror- their furniture was rearranged too; they liked changing up the house. Riley- the youngest turned and squealed with joy, her hand waving in the air. She slid off the couch and ran her little legs over to me, wrapping her arms half way around my leg.

“Awsh! Awsh! Riley missed yooh! Riley mwissed yooh!” I picked her up and tapped her little nose. Riley was the only person other then Brock, that was my closest friend. She giggled and tapped my nose back. “Guess wha! Gwess wha! Momma gonna get mwe a doll! It gonna be aawwwwllll mines! I wanna play wit yooh Awsh! Pwease!” her round eyes, twinkled with joy.

“That’s great kid. Listen where’s your brother?” I placed her down on the ground, and her hand curled around one of my fingers. I glanced up at Lola, waving slightly to her with my free hand. “Hey Lola, is he upstairs?” she nodded, and stepped away from the mirror.

“Are you not going to the party tonight?” I shook my head, rustling the top of Riley's head when she whined. “Oh, well once you go up will you tell him that I’m off? And I love him! Also-“

“Momma! Awshy wants two say ello to broder! We have to go, go , go!” she sang. I laughed and gave her the message that I would tell him. Lola smiled and picked up her coin purse that was on top of the coffee table, and headed for us. She first bent down, and kissed the top of Riley's head, then she patted my shoulder, reminding me what to say when I went up. Then she was off, out of the door.

“Come on kid, I want to see your brother.”
“Up! Up!” her hands spread up to me, her little body jumped up and down, like a spring.
“ Riley, it’s hard to carry you up the stairs.”
“Up!! Pwease up!” her puppy dog eyes where starting to water up.

I’m really going to feel this in the morning. I lifted her up by her elbows, and sat her on my shoulder. She swung herself around me, her arms and legs constricted tightly, making it hard for me to even breath. She giggled and tugged on my hair for me to go. She was so lucky that she was a little girl. I darted up the stairs, keeping my head down, watching, and making sure that my feet where climbing the stairs on track, so that I wouldn’t fall. That would hurt Riley, and I didn’t wanted to be yelled at today. I panted when I reached the top of the stairs, she screamed and laughed in my ears, ringing them and killing my ear drum. I sighed and walked past the master bed room down the hall and to the right, where Brock's door was closed ahead. The weight was killing my back, I fell on my knees, and untied Riley off me, having to rip her arms from around my neck. She pouted and crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes, and twisted the golden knob to her brother’s room. It didn’t open at first, but when I shoved it harder back, it swung open. There was a lump underneath his blankets, the smell of peppermint and night-quill burned my nose. There was a trash can by the bed, with two empty, and a full box of tissues. Wow he really is sick. Riley pushed me so she could slip through me, to run over to the lump on the bed. Her chubby, tiny finger poked the bulged of blanket, her frown was sad. The lump moved, a hand falling out of it to the side of the bed, it moaned too. Brock? He kicked off the blanket so his face could stay out with his lower body covered. His skin tone was still tanned, but his neck and cheeks where beat red, beads of sweat where covering his face, moisting his hair. He took an shaky, breath, and twisted around to face his sister.

She hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him on the cheek. He didn’t move, just staying still like a statue. She sighed and snuggled her self in his collarbone. “Is Bwock stwill sicky? Riley don’t like yooh to be sicky. It makes Riley and momma sad.” So the kid was worried too. Hugh, where are the others? She backed away, and smiled to her brother, then to me. She ran, tugging me more into the room; I allowed her to lure me in. “Awsh is here! Awsh is w-w-sad too. Write Awsh?” her blue eyes stared for an answer.

I ignored her. “Hey, you don’t look good.” He groaned and stuffed his head into his pillow. I sat my self at the edge of his bed, Riley propped her self next to me, brushing my arm with her hand. It was like she was comforting me. “What’s wrong? Is it serious? Do you have a disease?”

He tried to laugh, and rolled back on his side. “It’s just a cold. –cough- whata you doing here…” his voice was weak, and strained, I was even afraid to even talk to him. He cringed for a moment, his hands fluttering to his chest. “Grr, ugh. This is one nasty one though.” He wailed.

I just stared, Riley slipped off the bed, her legs dangled over the end, in till her feet touched the carpet, then she went right back to Brock, hugging his neck. He laid back breathing through his nose, and shutting his eyes. I’ve never seen Brock sick before, I seen him sneeze, but not sick. And this was over the average cold. I took my jacket off, and swung it at the edge of his bed, then went to kneel right next to Riley. It was like the closer I got the more he looked worse, his lips were chapped, with another bead of sweat driping down his temple. Ugh, the smell burned harder too. I rubbed under my nose, to calm the burning.

“H-how’s Mel?” he asked hoarsely. Off all things, why did he had to talk about Mel. Okay I guess I haven’t said this, but strangely Brock is attractive to Melaine. Yeah go figure, the one person that likes him is the psychic. Well at least he’s okay with it.

“Fine” I lied. “She still hates Misty, almost killed her in 1st period, though I’m not quite sure why. She never did say what she was thinking. Anyways she’s… okay, but I need to talk to you about Misty” I gulped, and looked away from him, “What’s going to happen I mean.”

“What happened?” his eyes were open– not really, but they were looking at me.
“Hold up a sec this is big.”
“I’m sick, I want to sleep, just tell me what it is!”
“Okay! Okay here!” gosh pushy.

My fists were balled up again, my eyebrows knitted together. Well how do I put it in as simple and quick as possible? Tell him what happened today or what might be? Jeez. Riley let go of him, and came back over to me, brushing her hand on my arm again. It helped a little.
“Okay well basically, I found out that Misty is jealous of me and May’s friendship, and she’s planning something that has to do with that. I already know what it is though. Oh, did I mention Ryan came back to school today?.” He froze. “She made a deal with him; she gets her part he gets his- we both know what Ryan wants, so I’m not explaining that right now. It’s like if Misty doesn’t achieve her goal, Ryan could. Either way one of them is going out successful.”

His head slammed right back into his pillow, but he didn’t flinch or anything. Wow, this must have been to much for him to handle… “Give me a second…” he breathed. Yep, way to much. I watched the past 5 minutes, of Riley playing with Brock’s socks, her hand slipped through them like a glove, and used it for a puppet. I heard a sigh behind me, me and her stopped. “Wow… all in one day?”

“Pretty much yeah.”

He explained in a serious tone, “ Haven’t you ever heard of telling a adult first? I mean look!” his voice cracked right on time. “Your 17 for god’s sake, you can’t do this. What if Ryan doesn’t want you, he might want May? Then if Misty was really doing this, she’d be smarter then Teaming up with Ryan, Ash.” Oh so he was supporting her…

“You don’t know what’s happened today, the tension, the pain I have gone through this past two weeks.” I growled.

“I don’t, but I’m not stupid Ash. Why are you willing to protect that girl, if she doesn’t even notice you’re here?” My hands where rushed with the blood that ran in them. I didn’t like where this was heading. “What about Misty? Don’t you like her?”

“I did, when she was her normal self.” Now she’s someone else. I hate the new person that took over her sweet soul. “But this is about what is going to happen! I made a meeting up with her tomorrow, so I could confront her on what she’s planning.”

“What if it’s true?” he pushed.
“Then I’ll just tell her to stay away.” Obviously.

For a second he just stared back at me, then he turned his head to Riley, whispering something in her ear. Her little head bobbed once, then she kissed his cheek, and ran across the room to hug my leg. After that she walked out the door, and down stairs. “Ash, you know it’s not going to work out like 1,2,3. She’s smarter then that, she’s not the type of person who lets go of things easily. Once you tell her something she can’t do, she’ll do it, or at least find a way how. And now that I know Ryan is with her, I’m afraid she’ll win either way.”

“You lost me. What do you mean… she’ll win either way?” he sighed and coughed another itch in his thought. He grunted and closed his eyes. “Brock I need to know.”

“Hold up mongrel, I’m think of a way how to say this without making you go in to shock” What? “She’s going to win either way because she has Ryan. Think about it for a second. She wants her OUT of your life. Ryan wants to take her AWAY from your life. If Misty doesn’t achieve her goal surely Ryan will. Then she’ll have you all to herself.” I ran that on my head at least five times, in order to get it through my head that he was right. And I hated that.

“He won’t touch her. She’ll be at home softly, and I’ll be by her to make sure nothing happens. They wont win.” I whispered- mostly to myself. He frowned and turned his back away from me. “What makes you sure that Misty will get her way?”

I could see the smile in her tone, “Dense of a man” –cough- “ She’s completely in love with you. She always had and still does. She’s a woman, she wants to be your love, and I think she thinks May is standing in the way of her opportunity.”

I was completely aware of what was happening now. This wasn’t about breaking friendships, this was about fighting for love. She loved me? I never had anyone love me other then my mom. She loves me? I felt guilty, more then that was reluctance. Great, now what! Ugh I wish he didn’t say that. I didn’t love her the same way she wanted to… love me. I liked her as a friend, not anything over that. I didn’t know excatly why I didn’t like her, but I knew it from the start. She never made my head turn, or had me smiling when she walked in the room, she didn’t care for others but herself really. What she wanted. I didn’t want her.

But why? People used to all the time say how cute a couple we could be, and how we were a great match. I never thought so, because I seen it as just a tease. I have a great bet that she took it literately. We grew up in middle school, she was one of my closest friends. So why don’t I like her?

“Ash?” Brock asked alarmed.
“Why is it that I don’t love her, but she loves me?” I asked.

He yawned and snuggled into his pillow. “Cause your in love with someone else, and you don’t even know it.”

………​

I slept over at Brock’s house, on the floor, in his room. After our conversation he fell asleep, and never spoke up again. So that left me by myself, to think over and decide what I was suppose to do today. After going over my plan the third time, I crashed on the floor. It didn’t feel like I got a lot of sleep though, even though I woke up at 11:43am.

Now I sat here, still sleepy, on the couch watching some kids anime next to Riley. It was so bright and colorful, not like others I’ve seen that were like Death note* or so on. Brock was up too in the kitchen, fixing up Riley and his breakfast. The sweet wheat smell pinged my brain; pancakes. I didn’t even want to ask if he could make me one, I felt like if I ate anything I might throw up. Riley's brownish, red curls bounced on her shoulders, her toddler teeth exposed out when she smiled, the little dimples on her cheeks sunk in when she sang the anime theme song. She was such a morning person, just like Dawn and Mel.

She stopped, now watching me, and not the screen. I grinned and threw my head back almost over the edge of the arm chair. Her little self, crawled on to my lap, then she stood up on her knee’s, balancing while she poked my left cheek. I heard her chirp, and her two fingers curled in, on the sides of my mouth, stretching them upward. Her hold was strong, and she moved my head like a ball on a bead.

“Why ish Awsh mad? Yooh gwat to smile, smile, smile!” ,her pitch rose in a sweet song. Brock whistled from across the room, sneezing after. Riley perched up, looking tords the kitchen now. Brock was in a apron ( I would have cracked up right there ) waving an spoon in one hand, and balancing a dish on the other. He looked better.

“Riley leave Ash alone and come and eat.” He placed the dish by a smaller one on the table. He crouched down, his hands shaping out to claws. “Or I’ll… Eat them all!”

“No! No! I want dem!” she squirmed on my lap, jumping off and ran to her big brother in his open arms. Brock laughed and swung her around in a circle before placing her in her booster chair. “Again! Awgain!” Brock sat down with her, rustling the top of her hair, and dug in. She giggled and joined him.

I reached for the remote to lower the volume on the T.V, and watched the two best friends laugh and eat. I always wondered if I had a sibling that it would be fun, to play with and protect them from the boogie man. Even if it was a sister I wouldn’t mind, but after watching Brock all these years, taking care of ALL of his brother’s and sisters, I thought twice about it. You had to have the patience to be a big brother, and responsibility. I’m ‘hot headed’ and often am not in the mood for things. ( Like now, I had no mood. ) I’ve seen Brock play hide and seek for 2 hours, and didn’t even look tiered. I have no idea how he does it.

Of the corner of my eye, I seen the clock. 12:10am. I moaned, time was going faster today, why can’t it be slower? Brock grunted from across the room, with Riley cooing to him, patting his arm. I got up, throwing the black remote on the couch. I couldn’t take it anymore, I couldn’t wait, and strangely, I didn’t know why. I shrugged back into my jacket that was over the arm of the chair, and headed out for the door.

“Your not going to eat anything? That’s against your nature!” of course he had to have the last word. I just played a smile on my face, and threw a goodbye to them both. Well, now it’s time to face hell again. Let’s get this over with.

I entered my home, not caring this time for hellos or goodbyes, I entered my room changing out my clothes into something lighter. Then I ran out to the living room, to pick up the keys to my car that was always parked in front of the house, by the curb. I hated driving, but this was the only fast way to get to my destination. Mom wasn’t up yet, so that drawn some luck to me, maybe she had a little too much to drink last night.

With shoes on, and car keys clenched in my hand, I clicked the open button. The car beeped back in response and unlocked it’s doors for me to enter, the ajar sound was blasting in the car, with the unused radio off, and the gray seats still having their fresh car scent. My mom gave me a car last year, but I never used it , I liked walking. I was glad I still knew how to opperate it, I clutched the thruster, and shifted the gear to drive, closing my door shut. The leather on the wheel was smooth, and dusty from long use, I griped it, my hands curling around it. I inhaled and exhaled, lightly tapping the gas pedal with my toe. The car jolted fast forward anyways, zooming up the street, and leaving a buzzed, Mark dazed as I passed.

I grumbled to myself, thankful for the tint that no one could really see me. You see, my mother is very giving, and loves buying the top of the line things. Even underwear. So guess what, I was granted a silver, Bentley infinity. They say they don’t see them around here at all, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a bunch of people gazed at it. I hated when the spotlight was on me. I hammered the brake on the second stop, the car Immanently halted, throwing me against my seat belt. No one was around, I looked side to side, then darted out again. This happened about 6 times before I made it to the main road.

I was fallowing the arrows pointing two ways: Elm and Hart. I made a sharp right turn, the rubber screeched for mercy on the blacktop, and the car picked up speed. I didn’t stop this time, it was an open road, my speed meter was on 120mph, and I was pressed against my seat. The trees and buildings all zoomed and blurred around me, the concrete was just a smooth lane of black silk. 135mph. My foot hovered over the brake waiting for the right time to stop it. Elm was next, I stomped hard on the petal, I twisted my body outwards, using all I had in me to make the sharp right turn. The rubber burned, screeching louder then before, the car skidded across the road, crumbling assault and crushing it. I succeeded on my turn, I brought my speed down to 20mph, cruising down the road, to find a spot to park.

I parked it, and left the car running, pushing the brake bar down. Her car wasn’t here yet, mine and some other cars were only here. Across the street was the huge park where I went to Riley’s birthday party last year. I turned up the radio at background level, and changed it to a random station, just something to feel the silence. It was 12:40am, just 20 more minutes before all hell would really break lose. I shut my eyes, and leaned my head back into the seat. I didn’t want this to happen, I was afraid that I would do something crazy, or hurt Misty. I didn’t want that to happen, even though she wasn’t innocent, she used to be my friend.

What was I going to do when I seen her? What was I going to say? Where is this going to end up? A bunch of questions buzzed in my head, like a noisy room of people walking around my head. The orange and red spots under my eyelids danced and smashed together, when the sun hid and appeared from behind the clouds.

“You can’t protect me forever! She has people, she’ll find a way.”

“Shut up.” I swung my head to my left, my forehead clinked against the glass. I wasn’t going to give up on her yet, I don’t let my friends get hurt. I’ll be there to watch over her, even if it means forever.

I was starring out to space now, my eyes open, and locked on my arm that laid on the window. Cars were passing by, I read them each; red, blue, blue, silver, black, yellow, black, red, white… I fidgeted with my keys, and flipped through the stations on the radio, landing on a familiar song that I knew. For the most part I worried, then I blanked out, then worried again. When the thought of leaving came to mind, a red truck parked behind me, with a red headed girl in the drivers side. Here we go…

Her loud engine cut off, she swung her car door open, and leaped out with her hands in her pockets. I inhaled and holed it in, pulling out the key, and shoving them in my pocket. My hand griped the lever, yanking it harshly, and opening it too. I exhaled when my foot touched the asfault and the car replied in a pleasant beep. My feet carried me over to the other side of my car, where Misty was gazing over my car. It’s just a car for Pete sake!

She smiled, all energy in her facial features rose up, with her one of her hands reaching out for me in a small hug. I stayed still when she touched me. Misty sighed and glanced up to the sky. “It’s such a wonderful day huh?” I nodded, no emotion on my face, “Yeah… The sky, the clear air, every thing according to plan.” I didn’t miss how she rephrased the last three words.

“Sure. Ugh, but I wished it wasn’t so bright.” I stalled. I felt like gallons of water was being shoved through my thought, making my speech to pronounce harder on me. She giggled and sat on the hood of my car, I stood in front of her.

“so!” she clasped her hands, “What did you want to tell me?” The moment of truth was here, I was about to answer her question, when her phone interupted me. I sighed; she drawled her cell out and flipped it open. “Hello?” there was a long pause, with it her smile churned into something dark, devious. “Oh that’s great then, so our deal is complete? Okay. Okay, yes. No, I have him here with me, did she agree? Wonderful! It was great working with you. Thank you. Bye, bye.” The cell phone shut.

My body grew frigid, “Who was that?”
She laughed and placed her cell back in her pocket. “Just a friend of mines. You were going to say?”
“Who WAS that.” I demanded.

My hands were balled up, two things that were stapled on my thoughts bugged me. I wanted to know who it was, then I didn’t want to know. Misty didn’t answer me, she chuckled to herself, and muttered ‘nosy’ and got up to stand in front of me. Her fingers tapped on top of my shoulder, up and down. I backed away a little, glaring down at her.

“You don’t need to know, He already got what he wanted, and I’m going to get what I want…” that smile was still on her face, but her emerald eyes, pierced me with an unknown force. It was wanting, but craving.

Did someone just shoot me? I felt like I was ran over by a bus, or been punched in the gut by a pro boxer. It was the final piece to the puzzle, everything was true. And she knew that I was going to ask this today. This wasn’t happening. Misty? Why would she do this? Who is this person in front of me! Where is the real Misty?! She frowned, and leaned back next to the passenger door. The sudden rush of truth, crumpled my insides, I felt weak. Then it all stopped in a heartbeat. He got what he wanted. Wait I was here, he didn’t beat me up. I was here, and he got what he-

“What did you do.” I breathed. She didn’t answer right away, only snorting to herself, crossing her arms.

“More like what I already done.” What? My hand twitched beside me. “You see, your friend- what’s her name?” she was teasing now.

“May.” I answered acidly.

“Yeah whatever, her. Do you remember that first day? When you were going to met her to all of us?” I did, I remembered. She hissed, “ I hated that day. How she looked at you and you looked back. I was jealous, why couldn’t you look at me like that?” Because you’re not the same, you don’t smile like she does, you only care for yourself. You, you, you. “I noticed everyday how closer and closer you two got. She followed you everywhere, you laughed together, you smiled, you two blushed, and you did everything together. But when you ran after her, that’s when I drew the line. This needed to stop.”
Her body leaned against my passenger door, now smiling, with her expression bubbly. “I asked Drew what happened to Ryan Stone, I found out what he wanted, and what you did to him. We communicated, and forced a deal. She goes, you stay.”

Everything was tinted red, but I could still see everything clearly. My entire body trembled, a cloud of mist was fogging the inside of my mind, I couldn’t breath right. It came out sharp, and rigid, like I swallowed a bunch of knifes. She was smiling brightly, approved by my pain, and hatred that stung in my eyes. I stummbled closer, fighting the inferno that was boiling inside me.

“What does he want with her.” I demanded through my teeth. She didn’t answer, just amused in the look on my face, just rejoiced by my personal hell. “Misty, tell me! What does he want with her!” I growled.

“Like I’d care. Probably wants to use her as his toy, that stupid *****.”

A string snapped, My hand crashed into the window, the pieces of glass slitted my skin, slicing it as it crumpled and fell down in chunks. The blood gushed out, streaming down around my wrist, and dripping on the concrete. Misty didn’t scream, she laughed, hysterically lusted with what I was going through, her dark pitched poisoned me, causing me to see more red, with black shadowing around the edges of my vision. I driven her against the frame of the car, my blood stained her sleeve where it fell. I couldn’t feel the lightheaded feeling, the stinging didn’t bother me. The invisible knife punctured into my heart, was what I was feeling. How could Misty do this?

I panted glaring at the red faced girl in front of me, her green eyes, full with success, and accomplishment. My left hand griped the doors frame for me to balance me out, her laughing was loud, ringing in my ear drums. She chewed on her nail, standing on her tip-toes, and brought her mouth close to my ear to say one more thing.

“I always get what I want”

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Super mega awesome chappie!

Before I begin yet another review,why have you stopped the comments on the reviews :eek:
School?Life?Busy? Well whatever,its just that the comments ended being quite funny!
Also some question can be left unanswered if in the reviews if you dont comment on them...

On with thy review!

Man!Is brock gonna die o_O Seems likes a pretty bad cold alright!
Haha,you got the "voice" of a young sister perfectly XD,it was actually pretty funny :D
Wait there is a little bit of shipping...
“Cause your in love with someone else, and you don’t even know it.”
Maybe not shippy,but some sorta hint?Well either way there was some form of ash and may in the chappie,you always manage to sneak it in somewhere!
“You don’t need to know, He already got what he wanted, and I’m going to get what I want…” that smile was still on her face, but her emerald eyes, pierced me with an unknown force. It was wanting, but craving.
...EH...BUT....EVILPOKESHIPPING OH NOES!!Too much too much Im serious my eyes are burning >.<
How does misty think shell get what she wants after telling him that?Wow,you made her so god damn evil in this.
Haha,ashs mom drunk....I really cant picture that.Must of been on insane night
May...ryan....o_O.
No! No! she's not going to be kidnapped! I'm not that EVIL.
But she DID get kidnapped.Well...yeah if ryan "took" her she pretty much did.You liar.Everyone Mays_flower is a liar!LIAR!Joking of course

Ohehehoheheoeheo,what have we here?Some BrockXMelanie?Interesting,well this be mentioned anymore :O ?

[A string snapped, My hand crashed into the window, the pieces of glass slitted my skin, slicing it as it crumpled and fell down in chunks. The blood gushed out, streaming down around my wrist, and dripping on the concrete. Misty didn’t scream, she laughed, hysterically lusted with what I was going through, her dark pitched poisoned me, causing me to see more red, with black shadowing around the edges of my vision. I driven her against the frame of the car, my blood stained her sleeve where it fell. I couldn’t feel the lightheaded feeling, the stinging didn’t bother me. The invisible knife punctured into my heart, was what I was feeling. How could Misty do this?

Misty you heartless daughter of a-NEVERMIND!
Wow,ash actually smashed his fist into the glass?Proabably should of aimed for mistys face :s
Oh my,you were right about the action.Lots and LOTS of action...

WHOA!!Ash didnt eat....you have once again broken all laws of physics(Sorry I suck at being funny AND spelling >.<)

10/10 Amazing story,well described,good pov ect. You know the drill.
Its perfect everytime :eek: I just cant think of a way to give it any higher praise
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!Youve got action,romance,comedy,drama and....cliffhangers,lucky we havent seen them in quite a while :D.
Was that any better?Damnit...I still suck at reviews :(
Ok I am really rambling a lot now so Im gonna wrap this up.

You are a truly an incredible and inspiring author.Please,do keep it up!!

Last edited:

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Here is a sneak peak of the next coming chapter.....

“Misty, I made the move.” There was a pause, then he began again. “She agreed, the deal is done. Great… you too.” He shut the phone and wiped a fallen tear rolling down my cheek.
“You better clean yourself up, you don’t want people to ask questions M’kay?”

I felt paralized, I couldn’t move. The only thing I holded was my glare. Then swiftly, he came in for a kiss.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
The thing that struck me most about this chapter was that Ash liked Misty when she was her normal self, but when she freaked out, she's just mean and conniving. I can sorta relate to that, my ex-girlfriend was the same way.
I see you've posted a preview of the next chapter. You made a grammer mistake, there's no such word as "holded". Other than that, very interesting, I assume it's May's POV, and Ryan is who is talking to her. IF HE KISSES HER, I WILL GO ON A MURDERING RAMPAGE!!!!! XD Just kidding. Can't wait for the next chapter!

poke master 13

awsomeness
*pant* *pant* hello i just starded my acount and have been reading this before i had it here is my oppienon on the story...

IT RULES

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Reviews! Reviews and....

Reviews!!!!

Before I begin yet another review,why have you stopped the comments on the reviews
School?Life?Busy? Well whatever,its just that the comments ended being quite funny!
Also some question can be left unanswered if in the reviews if you dont comment on them...

On with thy review!

Man!Is brock gonna die o_O Seems likes a pretty bad cold alright!
Haha,you got the "voice" of a young sister perfectly XD,it was actually pretty funny
Wait there is a little bit of shipping...
Quote:
“Cause your in love with someone else, and you don’t even know it.”
Maybe not shippy,but some sorta hint?Well either way there was some form of ash and may in the chappie,you always manage to sneak it in somewhere!
Quote:
...EH...BUT....EVILPOKESHIPPING OH NOES!!Too much too much Im serious my eyes are burning >.<
How does misty think shell get what she wants after telling him that?Wow,you made her so god damn evil in this.
Haha,ashs mom drunk....I really cant picture that.Must of been on insane night
May...ryan....o_O.
Quote:
No! No! she's not going to be kidnapped! I'm not that EVIL.
But she DID get kidnapped.Well...yeah if ryan "took" her she pretty much did.You liar.Everyone Mays_flower is a liar!LIAR!Joking of course

Ohehehoheheoeheo,what have we here?Some BrockXMelanie?Interesting,well this be mentioned anymore :O ?

Quote:
[A string snapped, My hand crashed into the window, the pieces of glass slitted my skin, slicing it as it crumpled and fell down in chunks. The blood gushed out, streaming down around my wrist, and dripping on the concrete. Misty didn’t scream, she laughed, hysterically lusted with what I was going through, her dark pitched poisoned me, causing me to see more red, with black shadowing around the edges of my vision. I driven her against the frame of the car, my blood stained her sleeve where it fell. I couldn’t feel the lightheaded feeling, the stinging didn’t bother me. The invisible knife punctured into my heart, was what I was feeling. How could Misty do this?
Misty you heartless daughter of a-NEVERMIND!
Wow,ash actually smashed his fist into the glass?Proabably should of aimed for mistys face :s
Oh my,you were right about the action.Lots and LOTS of action...

WHOA!!Ash didnt eat....you have once again broken all laws of physics(Sorry I suck at being funny AND spelling >.<)

10/10 Amazing story,well described,good pov ect. You know the drill.
Its perfect everytime I just cant think of a way to give it any higher praise
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!Youve got action,romance,comedy,drama and....cliffhangers,lucky we havent seen them in quite a while .
Was that any better?Damnit...I still suck at reviews
Ok I am really rambling a lot now so Im gonna wrap this up.

You are a truly an incredible and inspiring author.Please,do keep it up!!
First off.... CONGRATS! you are mostly get all the good parts and review them excellently!! YOu WIN!!!

I AM NOT A LIAR!!!!! I said she doesn't get kidnapped!!!! GRR!!
I'm joking of course! hehe!

okay,now here I go...
Yeah, why not play around with the laws of physics? I truly loved this chapter, but my second to last chapter has to be my favorite yet!! HEHE! And I have not completely forgotten Brock! yeah! I mean come on... HE'S BROCK! someone has to love him ( and by that I mean Melaine )
Ryan... My favorite bad guy. I mean come on Misty? EW! sorry PS! >.<
Ryan is very violent in all the chapters that are coming so I love him more! Not with may though, of course not. But hey, I like the bad boys. *wink* LOZ! just kidding... anyways thanks so much for the long and cool review. I love them! Also I reply my thanks to you for building up my spirit in writing these chapters. Your awesome!

Sorry for not posting, lots of school work you know.
Second week and we got tons of work, I hate 9th grade....

Anyway, Misty does always get what she wanted.
And Misty threw in lots of Advanceshippingness, when somebody gets jealous, they are afraid from the truth!

Anyway, don't have too much time to review, but I liked this one.
Very nice indeed. Sorry for the lack of reviews, from my part.
Thank you in advance(shipping)!

Yeah THANKS MISTY!!! o_O
well anyways, I know... I'm just glad you replied, even an two word reply will make my day so thanks! ^.^ I like the Advance(shipping) this too, it's cewl!

The thing that struck me most about this chapter was that Ash liked Misty when she was her normal self, but when she freaked out, she's just mean and conniving. I can sorta relate to that, my ex-girlfriend was the same way.
I see you've posted a preview of the next chapter. You made a grammer mistake, there's no such word as "holded". Other than that, very interesting, I assume it's May's POV, and Ryan is who is talking to her. IF HE KISSES HER, I WILL GO ON A MURDERING RAMPAGE!!!!! XD Just kidding. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oh no it's okay. go ahead and kill him, I wouldn't mind at all. XD
May... poor MAY!!! Why am I so evil? *sigh*
Oh well... there just had to be a reason why ash was confused about Misty, he really just liked her as a friend though not like... *crosses fingers*
like that. Thank you for the post! And by the way, I love your other fic, it's so good! and unique I might add.

*pant* *pant* hello i just starded my acount and have been reading this before i had it here is my oppienon on the story...

IT RULES
* starts to tear up and cry *
aww... you've been reading my fic! Oh your the best! thank you! and thanks on the praise! Oh yeah! i rule! WOHOO!!! thanks for the post!

Hey nice. When is the next chapter coming out?
Comming after this post hopfully!!! and thank you so much for the post!
hehe!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Sorry i didnt post recently!!!
School started and it has been a hectic two weeks!!!o_O
Excellent chapter...
Wonderful Wonderful...
Hmm..........PokeShipping...:mad::mad:
If Ryan(i think that he is the one)kisses May..I will Hunt Him Down and kick his Sorry***
Stupid Misty!!!Always get what she wants...

Sorry that i cant review properly...
School is like tearing me apart but
After 5 more days my school is going to be closed!!!!(Because of Swine Flu)
Till then short reviews!!
Keep writing

C.BZK. Out

Last edited:

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
First off.... CONGRATS! you are mostly get all the good parts and review them excellently!! YOu WIN!!!
Why does everyone say I get all good the parts?It aint true,dont believe everything eon master says,ITS ALL LIES!
But hey, I like the bad boys. *wink* LOZ!

o_O

Also I reply my thanks to you for building up my spirit in writing these chapters. Your awesome!
Really I do that?Aww ty! ^^ Finally I accomplished something in life! XD
Trust me,if anyones awesome around here,ITS YOU!
Blaze out.

poke master 13

awsomeness
Sorry i didnt post recently!!!
School started and it has been a hectic two weeks!!!o_O
Excellent chapter...
Wonderful Wonderful...
Hmm..........PokeShipping...:mad::mad:
If Ryan(i think that he is the one)kisses May..I will Hunt Him Down and kick his Sorry***
Stupid Misty!!!Always get what she wants...

Sorry that i cant review properly...
School is like tearing me apart but
After 5 more days my school is going to be closed!!!!(Because of Swine Flu)
Till then short reviews!!
Keep writing

C.BZK. Out

hunt him down and hit hard.

i have a slight urge to want to kill misty ryan and more people except ash may and barry they live happile

Last edited: