• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Haha, thank you! Well I screwed up on the name and put PALLETSHIPPING when it's really POKESHIPPING. Ugh. And It's been here for a while, so no need to worry! * shoots myself *
I always wondered about that.I thought you liked Yaoi ships or something XD

Aww, blaze! No, No! your the very best! ^.^
Oh stop,please *goes redder* Its an honour to be told that by you,but we both know it aint true.

just the haha part/ I think
IT BETTER BE!!! Lol.

Oh blaze, come on! I said it has to be suspenseful! and actiony!
But,Iv'e sorta lost track on wtf is going on. XD I'm sowee,please dont hit me >.<

Anyways, is that really anoying? FALLOWING? fine. FOLLOWING! better
Well...its just a bit odd.Do you have a habit of pressing a instead of o?A's on the left,o's on the right.So it cant be a mistake :/

EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
#
And that was at what...?

Well * sigh * yep I wish I could publish it, but I doubt it. Wait, WHAT!? eon's is a BOOK!!!!! O_______O thanks blaze! *I mean it!*
It would be totally awesome if this was a book.And I said that your fanfic is a book in eons story X) Remember? Skipping stones by May fleur,right?
Lolwut?

In my story, YOUR FIC IS A BOOK.
I believe this is what Blaze is trying to say.

Eon beat me too it X)

Oh, hehe. did I go overboard again?
Oh no no no no!!Please,don't take my word for it.I'm nothing but the smallest thing on the food chain when it comes to writing.Espically when its compared to you!

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Ash Satoshi: age: Junior 17.
May Hakura: Junior age:17
Dawn Hikari: Sophomore age:16
Barry Jun: Sophomore age: 16
Ryan Stone: Senior age:18

( May's POV )

Chapter 20: Skipping Stones

I was instructed to meet him behind the school, in the parking lot, but I roamed ahead, and took the pleasure in walking around the reservation. It wasn’t entirely my idea to go off ahead, Ryan happened to not show ( like he promised ) in the lot, leading me to stand worriedly for 10 minutes. I was so relived, and remorse at the same time; he made it clear on that day, to be here. I shuddered, I didn’t want to think about that.

The pebbles, and loose dirt crumbled beneath my heels, the sandy, narrow path looked too familiar to me, with the canopy of trees providing me shade. I’ve never used this path, or rather, been this deep into the Forrest before. Everything was greener, and way more larger scale. There was more creatures in here; a squirrel climbed up a willow with an nut in it’s cheek. I was almost positive there was a stream around here too, because this certain area was humid, and warmer then the lighter area’s in the Forrest. I’d taken the chance of wearing sneakers today, and was glad of the choice, this path was used for hikers only. The path sloped upwards, to specify as a small hill, and the smell of new fragrances roamed the air. I sniffed and moaned delighted.

The scent was sun kissed, with a fragrance of variety of flowers that I couldn’t recall, but out of that I recognized, tulips, and vanilla Lilly. My pace quickened, and my legs flexed to climb the short hill. With every step, I could smell the fragrance harder, and new things added on to my amazement when I reached the top. Dawn was right, Kanto was pretty in the spring time. Now that I knew where the scent came from, it was pretty oblivious to me that it had the spring- I mean river next to the meadow. It’s probably the only place I seen that was remarkable, and beautiful. There was less tress, that opened an large range around the space, and the grass was not patched up, or had not even one speck of a dieing weed. Wild flowers, tulips, vanilla Lilly, roses, Dandelions, and three more flowers and weeds I never seen, all sprouted and bloomed in the plain, creating a balanced and colorful scenery with the rapid waters behind it.

I chirped, and leaped off the hill, and landed on my feet with a thud. It was hard to imagine something so... so lovely, that exists in a place like this! It made you want to be happy, it made me want to sing, to dance, to laugh! And I did, I twirled in circles, and sung sweetly and high like a bird, this place added a new high on me. Just me, and my little meadow, I’d love to show this to…

I slowed to a stop, and frowned down to the green floor. No… you can’t May. It really sucks that it had to happen like this, this way was unfair, wrong, not something I looked forward to. But if it was for a good cause then I would do it. I’d fight, and if I failed, he won. Let the best fighter win. A twig snapped, and a set of feet landed with me in the meadow. My happy high had vanished completely.

I stood patiently, for him to arrive right in front of me, so he could tease me and what not. Ryan sighed, and wrapped an arm around my waist with my back reluctantly leaned into his chest. He whispered in a shady tone, “What happened? You sounded so happy a few seconds ago.” I stayed with my peace, and watched a rabbit hop away into it’s hole. He chuckled, and side stepped away from me, with his arm slithering off, and his body faced me. He cocked his head, thinking to himself, “Do you happen to know why your friends are trying to hunt me down right now? Misty was not pleased in diverting them while I slipped away to get here.”

“That’s my fault” I blinked, and pretended to be distracted, “I’m not great with running under the radar. I was lucky to even make it this far.” I hate to sound calm. When can I scream?

“ I see” he responded.
I gulped and closed my eyes, “Ryan?”
He was close to me again; his finger wrapped around a strand of my hair, “Hmm?”
I panicked, and picked up another question, “How did you find me out here?”

“Well…”, he begin, “To be quite honest I didn’t find you on my own. You left some clues for me. For one your foot prints, - he rolled his eyes – and my first guess would have already been made that you would wander inside here. Then I heard you sing- by the way did you know you had a pretty voice?” Curse me to leave an easy trail behind. I was quiet for five more minutes then brought up my courage again.

“ What do you want?” I wish I’d taken the words back.

He cuffed my face into his hands and looked sternly into my eyes, “You” Me?
“No Ryan you know what I-“

“May.” He interrupted, “I really do want you. Ever since that first day, I wanted you. Your so beautiful, and Innocent… who else in this world could be just like you?” Wait, so he loves me now? I thought he hated me! Heck, he almost killed me on my first day! None of this makes sense. His eyebrows furrowed, “Do you not believe me?”

“Ryan how could I feel the same way! After all you’ve done to me, to my friends, do you expect me to forget that?!” I pushed away from him, yelling more loudly, "I believe all you wanted was my body, not me. You don't want my love, and sorry to brake it to you, but I’m not giving myself to you. So lets get this over with so…” Well so what? Would he let me run away? No, no he wouldn’t.

His jaw clenched, and his beady, read eyes narrowed, “And why is that?”

Such an easy answer. Because I love someone else. That’s why I’m here, to protect the person I love from him. I want someone who would want to love me back, someone who makes me smile, someone who isn’t like Ryan. And my answer is Ash. My heart is now his. We both swirled around from the startling noise. My eyes widened, and my hands twitched, we were not alone out here, and that terrified me in so many ways. We both glared from across each other, Then Ryan crouched down, targeting my space of attack. His frame shook in rage, his eyes grew into a deep burgundy with anger locked with my scarred sapphire eyes. So he knew, he just wanted to confirm it from me.

The sound of my name echoed off the trees again.
Splinters of ice pinned my joints in place. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breath. Their was no air. I was trapped in this meadow with Ryan alarmed and focused. There was no way out.

'Don’t do any thing!' , screamed my inner voice.
I could do that. There was no air to scream with. A flash of me crashing a rough stone at his head lingered behind my eyes. There's no way- The voice hissed, and demanded the Image again. I gulped, but forced my ice-locked knees to bend. My hands curled up around a jagged rock near by, and I quickly hid it behind me. Fight or flight.

Ryan’s eyes still locked on my movements, a faint, shady smile cornered his cheeks. Was he waiting for me to do something? Shouldn’t he have already sprung? The voice 'shhed' me, and flashed another picture. I wasn’t sure about that one, but I would try it. A noise fluttered by quickly, and I jerked. What was that? At the same moment a bomb went off in my head: RUN, RUN, RUN!

I hesitated just a second to long. Big fingers clutched at my calf, my ankle. I yanked against the pull, lurching forward. I stumbled, and the momentum that threw me down to the floor made his hands slip. It gave me enough time to scramble forward, ripping my knees against the rough and damp ground. Ryan grunted, and his hand clutched at my heel. There was nothing to hold onto; I slid free again. I wrenched myself, pulling my feet with my head still down, every second in danger of falling again because my body was parallel to the floor.

I could hear Ryan’s breath close behind me, but not close enough. I was lucky to be the fastest one in this game. Unfortunately, being the fastest doesn’t have it’s opportunities. Pain latched through my leg crumbling it. I heard two heavy stones hit the ground- the one I dropped, and the one he threw at me. My leg twisted under me, spinning me backwards to the floor again, and in the same second he was on top of me. His weight knocked my head against a flat stepping stone that was piled with other boulders, in a ringing blow, and pinned me flat against the soil.
No leverage.

'Scream!'
I sucked in a uneven supply of air, and screamed as loud as I could ever reach. He growled in protest, and clamped his palm over my mouth. My body panicked and began flopping and thrashing on the floor like an airless fish. Ryan slammed me arm into the stone to fracture the cause. I gasped under his hand, and stopped all together in shock. He pushed himself off me, and I tried to drag away.

“Oh hell you don’t!” He spat acidly.
There was something wrong with my right leg. It felt numb, and I couldn’t make it do what I wanted. I could only push myself along the floor with my arms, and good leg.

Ryan grabbed my wrist and yanked me up from the floor. The weight of my body made my leg buckle, and slump into him He got me wrists secured in one hand, and wrapped the other arm around my waist. He pulled me of the floor and into his side like an awkward bag of flour. I twisted, and my good leg kicked against the empty air.

“Lets get this over with.”
He climbed back up the hill we ran up, and jumped down where the river was flowing not to far from where we where. I didn’t have to guess what he was thinking/

“No! No! Please, no!”, I squeaked, my voice cracked in horror.
I withered frantically. My arm karate-chopped into his neck, losing his hold for the moment. I already took flight, so now was fight. I wrapped my good leg around his back, locking it around my bad ankle, trying to ignore the pain so I could get a good hold there.

“Get the f**k off me-“
He fought to knock me loose, and I jerked one of my wrists free. I wrapped that arm around his neck, and grabbed his thick hair. I wasn’t going down without a fight. Ryan hissed, and stopped prying at my leg long enough to punch my side.

I gasped in pain, but managed to bring my loose hand to clench into his hair. I felt his hair slip through my fingers, but he just grunted and continued to shake me off, This plan was working better then I imagined! If he let me go, then I could run!That all changed in an instant.

He twisted around so he faced me again, and wrapped his arms around my waist, almost as if he was embracing me. His strength coiled, squeezing the air out of me, and inflating my ribs in an excruciating pain. This was the end! All hope was lost! He had me, there was no use in fighting against him.

'Keep fighting, don’t give up! Think about Ash, Dawn! Think about them, fight, FIGHT!', The voice begged. My fingers where slipping, both my legs wobbled in pain. A crack splintered in my chest, the ear bleeding crack snapped in the sudden air. But then I felt it. A metal scrapping scream echoed off the trees, the bloodcurdling sound frightened me.I blinked, and gasped. The scream was me.The ice melted instantly, the only pain I could feel was in my chest- or was it my side? Ryan broken a rib. 'FIGHT!' I couldn’t, my body wouldn’t move; my back pounded back to the Forrest ground.

Ryan cursed under his breath, running a hand through his hair. He flinched, and growled loudly over my. I let his arms pick me up again, and cradle me off to the river to let me drown. He hissed, and shuffled to a stop, and cocked his head to hear. 'Now’s your chance! Let him suffer! Run, just don’t let him kill you!' I yelled mentally at it to shut up, and listened to him. My name was louder then before. My eyes widened, and I listened to the voice this time in my head. I thrashed and pulled as hard as my body would let me, more willing to fight then a moment ago. He allowed me to escape, but kept a hand cuffed on my wrist. What was he doing? His smile grew wider on his face. He was waiting for them to emerge from the trees.

“NO!”
I slammed myself at him rather then, running the opposite direction, and aimed my hand to punch his face. He smiled to me now, excepting the challenge and grabbed my fist.His fingernails pierced my skin, then he twisted my arm around, and wrapped an arm around my waist again. Oh no not again! Now my arm was broken… great, I huffed, and leaned against him reluctant, and bit on my tongue till it bled. “RYAN!”

“May!”
I froze. That voice. I knew this voice, the high pitched, worried, sweet voice I loved. My good, loose hand waved at nothing: Don’t come any closer! He’ll hurt you! The fulfilled silence whooshed in the brittle wind, then a rattle scuffled from my right view, and out came the finder.

Dawn.
Her eyes where out of focused for a second, then they grew soiled, and hard, her night blue eyes stabbed on Ryan's face, and her little frame shook uncontrollably. Her blue hair was messy, with leaves that fallen and stuck to her hair, that wavered in the wind. A moment later Ash burst through the dark space with Barry on his other flank. The same reaction happened to both of them. Barry and Dawn’s lips curled over there teeth, half crouched and tense with fury, while Ash just starred at me.

I starred back, and the tears finally fauceted out. This wasn’t suppose to happen. Ash immediately joined the others, and snarled a not repeatable word at him. Ryan laughed, and brought his cheek to rest next to mines, “You three, you made it just in time I see. How was your walk?”

“Shut the Hell up! Let go of May or I’ll rip that head off your shoulders!” Dawn growled. I was so unused to her voice being so sharp, it made me cringed.

“Oh, Dawn… welcome back.” She took a step forward, and Ryan backed one space, “Easy…” She twitched, and her claws dug into the ground. “Ash, you just had to go and push my buttons didn’t you? Of all the people why does she love you? Ha! I’m quite jealous, I hope you don’t mind sharing.”

“There's nothing to share, Ryan Let her go no! You’ve gone way to far, and after this is over I’ll make sure you’ll never see this world again.” Ash snarled. Barry nodded beside him, His golden eyes on my face. Ryan bit his lip and chuckled shaking his head side to side.

Ryan backed away a few more steps, and they fallowed, “Let me explain my reasons here, there's no rush.” Dawn snorted. He ignored her and continued, “If you charge at me, then May here will be thrown into that river there, – he pointed his chin out to his answer – Then there’s the fact of you allowing me to continue on with my duty, and you can be on your way.”

“Where I’m I in this?” I asked silently. Everyone's eyes where on me now.
“With me of course.” He laughed.
I clenched me jaw and zeroed my eyes up at him, “I’d rather die, then to be stuck with you.”

Ryan sighed, and shook his head mouthing to me, ‘ such a shame.’ Then he faced our audience, and planted his feet steady on the ground. My head was buzzing again with yells and screams again, then Ryan said one more thing.
“ You really shouldn’t have said that.”

Three things happened so quickly, I wasn’t even sure it happened in order. Ryan placed his lips on the corner of my mouth, and kicked my side where he broken my rib- two ribs now. Secondly, Barry ‘s hand reached out to me in horror, with Dawn and Ash darting straight for Ryan to attack. Then lastly- the one I was so sure of, I fell into the river.

I sliced through the surface of the water. It was icy, colder then I’d feared, but it was nothing compared to Ryan’s beatings. I fought to keep my breath in, to keep my lips locked around my last store of oxygen The rapids tore at me, slamming me this way and that way. It wasn’t like I was going to fight the current, it was just that the current couldn’t be beaten. This was no ocean, there was no sand, and waves. Just rocks, rapids and falls. I knew how to swim too, but that was completely useless because of my crumpled body. The cold of the water was numbing my arms and legs. I didn’t feel the buffering so much before. It was just dizziness now, a helpless spinning under the water.
' Keep moving up to the surface! Don’t do this to yourself May!' , The voice returned , begging urgently in my head. 'May, you have to move!'

What was the use?
Did it matter if I moved through this? I’d die sooner or later, it was best if it was now. And as twisted as it sounds, I wanted to stay under the river. The pain eased, and my thoughts ranted louder. I didn’t have to put people in danger under here, no one could hurt me, and… I was happy. Happiness… Haven’t felt that in a while.
'MAY DON’T DO THIS TO HIM!'
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, and the screams were muffled in the back of my mind. Ash. I would miss him, I would watch over him if I’d make it to heaven. I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Ash away in a flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his angle face like he was really there; His bright liquid bronze glinting off his loving eyes, the exact shade of his olived toned skin, the shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, that smile that so many times made me want to love him more. Ash.

At that moment the current won, and I was thrown against a rock. The punch forced my lips apart from their bond, and my last air supply burst through my mouth, with the water replacing it. I watched as the thick clouds of silver bubbles elegantly, and gracefully floated away from me.

I love you.
( chapter 21 and prologue )
I lllloooovvveee this chapter! And I hope you guys do to!
R&R and I'm off to make the 21st chappie!

Satoshi<3

Love thy Satoshi
HOLY CRAP!!!
YOU HAVE PD+ SIG LIKE mE xD
anyways, hello! I'm Satoshi<3, or rather KiKI <.<
I've been reading your fic, and... wow, it's JUST like a book! I'm an advanceshipper, so I'm all like, ' hey what so you know! ' But THIS is beyond anything I"VE EVER SEEN!!

What was the use?
Did it matter if I moved through this? I’d die sooner or later, it was best if it was now. And as twisted as it sounds, I wanted to stay under the river. The pain eased, and my thoughts ranted louder. I didn’t have to put people in danger under here, no one could hurt me, and… I was happy. Happiness… Haven’t felt that in a while.
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, and the screams were muffled in the back of my mind. Ash. I would miss him, I would watch over him if I’d make it to heaven. I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Ash away in a flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his angle face like he was really there; His bright liquid bronze glinting off his loving eyes, the exact shade of his olived toned skin, the shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, that smile that so many times made me want to love him more. Ash.

At that moment the current won, and I was thrown against a rock. The punch forced my lips apart from their bond, and my last air supply burst through my mouth, with the water replacing it. I watched as the thick clouds of silver bubbles elegantly, and gracefully floated away from me.
I literately cried, I'm not even joking.
Your very descriptive, I see! I felt like I was there, and I kept screaming, NO NO!! MAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
Haha, LOVE it!

Curse me to leave an easy trail behind.
Hehe, May.
I don't know why I quoted that.

All I have to say is that I'm nominating this when the shipping oscars come back in town! And I'm really glad this is having a sqeual too, this has to keep going! Now I'm just talking my little head off. Nice work!

See you around Kay? ^.^

Pikachu30

Cold hearted killer....ALMOST made me cry, which is 99.9999% chance of not happening....Just goes to show you write well.

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
“Well…”, he begin,
He begin?HE BEGAN YOU FOOL!
Ah...the best way to start a review.Point out the typos >:S
Now my arm was broken…
Ryan broken a rib.
***** SWEET HONEY ICE TEA!! **** *** *** SUGAR PIE *** ***
Yeah,that stopped being funny from the last time didn't it :/?

Three things happened so quickly, I wasn’t even sure it happened in order. Ryan placed his lips on the corner of my mouth, and kicked my side where he broken my rib- two ribs now. Secondly, Barry ‘s hand reached out to me in horror, with Dawn and Ash darting straight for Ryan to attack. Then lastly- the one I was so sure of, I fell into the river.
O_O Wow...DID YOU HAVE TO GET SO DAMN DRAMITIC?
Oh wells,still another 2/3 chappire left,maybe you'll make up for it >.<

I sliced through the surface of the water. It was icy, colder then I’d feared, but it was nothing compared to Ryan’s beatings. I fought to keep my breath in, to keep my lips locked around my last store of oxygen The rapids tore at me, slamming me this way and that way. It wasn’t like I was going to fight the current, it was just that the current couldn’t be beaten. This was no ocean, there was no sand, and waves. Just rocks, rapids and falls. I knew how to swim too, but that was completely useless because of my crumpled body. The cold of the water was numbing my arms and legs. I didn’t feel the buffering so much before. It was just dizziness now, a helpless spinning under the water.
' Keep moving up to the surface! Don’t do this to yourself May!' , The voice returned , begging urgently in my head. 'May, you have to move!'
Whyyy?You could've of warned this chapter wasn't so happy. :p

What was the use?
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, and the screams were muffled in the back of my mind. Ash. I would miss him, I would watch over him if I’d make it to heaven. I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Ash away in a flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his angle face like he was really there; His bright liquid bronze glinting off his loving eyes, the exact shade of his olived toned skin, the shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, that smile that so many times made me want to love him more. Ash
Awwww :( Poor may.Then again shes just a fictionial character =s

I love you.
I know you love me flower XD
This was quite a touching end,but this bit was quite cliche...ah whatever.

Well this...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I hardly ever exargerate exclamation marks,so you have my highest rank ^_^
It justs takes us one step closer to the end... :( Well,at least there will be a sequel ^_^

YOU TOTALLY RULE!

Last edited:

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Reviews!

Nicely written chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

And it's almost over too. ._.

Ah, well, there is always the sequel.
Thank you very much!
Yes, the sequel is coming closer and this book(haha) is coming to an end. But when one door closes, another one opens! I'm glad you are enjoying my fic too! And I hope the next one will be to your liking too.

OMG i loved it!!!!!!! does may diiiiiiieeeee??? i dont want may to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee!!!!!!!!!!! *begins sobbing* anyway i love the detail wen may and ryan r fighting but there was soo much action that i couldnt focus on every little part and couldnt understand exactly wat they were doing.
good job and good luck

I can see you loved it XD
No, no! I'm not letting her die. ( chukkles nervously )
Yes, well I was worried about the fighting scene... *sigh* well I tried. But thank you so much for the praise! ^.^ I shall try harder!

mmmmmmm may
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Um... wow?

Quote:
“Well…”, he begin,
He begin?HE BEGAN YOU FOOL!
Ah...the best way to start a review.Point out the typos >:S
Quote:
Now my arm was broken…
Quote:
Ryan broken a rib.
***** SWEET HONEY ICE TEA!! **** *** *** SUGAR PIE *** ***
Yeah,that stopped being funny from the last time didn't it :/?

Quote:
O_O Wow...DID YOU HAVE TO GET SO DAMN DRAMITIC?
Oh wells,still another 2/3 chappire left,maybe you'll make up for it >.<

Quote:
Whyyy?You could've of warned this chapter wasn't so happy. :p

Quote:
What was the use?
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, and the screams were muffled in the back of my mind. Ash. I would miss him, I would watch over him if I’d make it to heaven. I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Ash away in a flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his angle face like he was really there; His bright liquid bronze glinting off his loving eyes, the exact shade of his olived toned skin, the shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, that smile that so many times made me want to love him more. Ash
Awwww Poor may.Then again shes just a fictionial character =s

Quote:
I love you.
This was quite a touching end,but this bit was quite cliche...ah whatever.

Well this...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I hardly ever exargerate exclamation marks,so you have my highest rank ^_^
It justs takes us one step closer to the end... Well,at least there will be a sequel ^_^

YOU TOTALLY RULE!
haha whoops. Sry about that! ( really I am )
Yes, yes, my tipical self always has to go off the deep end. XD Well we got some action in there didn't we? Well... other then Ryan breaking her bones, but we had action!

I cried writting the drowning scene, and my sister slapped me when I was bawling. *GGGRRRRR* but, I was touched by my own writting, and I was glad you where too.
I love you
O__________________________________________________________O

* blushes *
*** ******* ****** COTTON BALLS!! ****** **** ** *********!!!!!!!
XD

I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH i..i... (Crys every where) CRY
Awww.... thank you so much pokes! I'm kind of glad that I made you cry, but then I feel kind of guilty... I"M SORRY!!!!! YAH!!!!!! SORRY!!! X]

Cold hearted killer....ALMOST made me cry, which is 99.9999% chance of not happening....Just goes to show you write well.
Really?
Wow... * grins* I almost made someone cry! Thanks so much for the praise, I really do appreciate it! >.<

HOLY CRAP!!!
YOU HAVE PD+ SIG LIKE mE xD
anyways, hello! I'm Satoshi<3, or rather KiKI <.<
I've been reading your fic, and... wow, it's JUST like a book! I'm an advanceshipper, so I'm all like, ' hey what so you know! ' But THIS is beyond anything I"VE EVER SEEN!!

Quote:
What was the use?

I literately cried, I'm not even joking.
Your very descriptive, I see! I felt like I was there, and I kept screaming, NO NO!! MAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
Haha, LOVE it!

Quote:
Curse me to leave an easy trail behind.
Hehe, May.
I don't know why I quoted that.

All I have to say is that I'm nominating this when the shipping oscars come back in town! And I'm really glad this is having a sqeual too, this has to keep going! Now I'm just talking my little head off. Nice work!

See you around Kay? ^.^
Hey! We do both have PD+ sigs! Cool!
Really? You really mean that? I'm touched. * sobbs *
Thank you far reading my fic too, I'm glad to know that I'm writting a fic thats makes ppl happy! Or... cry. Wow, I'm making everyone to cry.

I don't know why either, but I don't mind XS
And thank you so so so so much! And I'm really happy that you posted on my fic.

Okay every one listen up! The chapter is going to take a WHILE. And I do mean a WHILE. grounded. ( rolls eyes ) but I'll give you the chapter name.

Chapter 21: Adrenaline.
Thanks!

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
I've never been grounded in my life :s
* blushes *
That wouldn't be the first time,flower :p

WTF IS BAWLING???!!!It sounds very....evil :D

*** ******* ****** COTTON BALLS!! ****** **** ** *********!!!!!!!
Crud,I'm running out of curses,SOMEBODY LEND ME THE CHINESE CUSSING DICTIONARY!

Chapter 21: Adrenaline
*GASP* I can't wait to experience more of your awesome writing abilities!

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Oh God am I really this late T_T.... Ok superly overly tremendously sorry I haven't been reviewing(stupid school YOU MUST DIE!!). I can't believe I'm about to review since forever, and its going to come to an end T_T.
I MUST review last chapter, plus the epilouge, and the first chapter of the new fic, and... oh I'll just review all of them(Like I was supposed to do T_T).

*Reads lastest chapter*
O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS LIKE THE SADDEST CHAPPTER IN THE WHOLE GIGANTICAL UNIVERSE!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I'M WRITING THIS IN CAPS LOCK CAUSE THAT WAS JUST FREAKIN-CAPS-LOCKS-DRAMAFIED-DEPRESSING-INTENSE-AWESOME-NESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I got my tears wiped up and my caps locks off, guess I should review this instead of my first reaction. ^^;

That was just...incredible!!!! Reminds me how much I love this fic. Drama, sadness, anger, action; all those elements into one O-SOME chapter/fic!!
I chirped, and leaped off the hill, and landed on my feet with a thud. It was hard to imagine something so... so lovely, that exists in a place like this! It made you want to be happy, it made me want to sing, to dance, to laugh! And I did, I twirled in circles, and sung sweetly and high like a bird, this place added a new high on me. Just me, and my little meadow
For some reason, in this scene all I could think of was "OMG it's Snow White!!"....o.o Ok that sounded really weird -_-;

Sorry I just have to point this out....
Danggit Ryan, whatever happened to "Never hit a girl"!! Geez that was just unmannerly....
But wait to fight back May, with your karate chop moves and whatnot!!

The ending, with the whole 3 things happend and river sicnerio, I just had a few tears come down and that was just dramatical(I swear where do I come up with these words)!!
Will May live? Will Ryan die? And Where the heck are these teachers at!?!?(Haha you don't have to answer that one cause they weren't in school and stuff, I think)

Can't wait to read the next chappie and again so sorry about the non-reviewing thing!!

Chelc

XxMays_flowerxX, I am sorry for making an off topic post in your fic thread, but this needs to be said.

This is a warning post. READ AND OBEY.

First things first - what most of you guys are posting are NOT considered reviews. Think before you post - is what you are saying going to help the author in any way? Try to critique the story instead of just pointing out parts you liked. That is great that you love the story, but if you only post, "omg I love this story so much!" it is considered SPAM. Elaborate as much as you possibly can when reviewing a fic. If you need help, you can always PM one of the moderators, and they will gladly lend you a hand.

Second - you need to read the signature rules. Most of you in this thread are breaking them right now, and will be receiving a signature strike because of this. Art theft will not be tolerated here. You have to credit where you found the pictures, because someone DREW that art themselves. Taking their hard work and claiming it as your own is rude and unacceptable.

Lastly, if you know me, I am not a strict mod. I don't want to come off as mean in any way. However, this has gone on too long, and some of you have received warnings in the past. Please, start respecting XxMays_flowerxX and her story - help her improve her story and grow as a fic writer.

Thank you. =]

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
To above post...

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience, and I'll make sure to be careful around the forums. I have read the rules and am now aware of the forum rules. Thank you very much for warning me, and I'm very sorry.. Thank you =]

To my reviewers...

If I typed anything that looked like a spam, I'm very sorry, and will not do it again.
Thank you.

Chaos_Umbreon

Advanceshipper!
Hi this is my first review on this so I will start with saying that you are amazingly good at portraying the characters emotions in much detail, and you have made me shed a tear or two during this fic with the drama, suspense and emotion.

I love the description of the forest at the start and it painted a beautiful mental image of the forest, which gave a nice change of pace from the suspense in the previous chapters.

Ryan placed his lips on the corner of my mouth, and kicked my side where he broken my rib- two ribs now.

My only criticism is if you were kicked in the side would you think that's another rib broken, or would you think about the sharp pain across your chest. Cause I think that it would be the latter.

What was the use?
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, and the screams were muffled in the back of my mind. Ash. I would miss him, I would watch over him if I’d make it to heaven. I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Ash away in a flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his angle face like he was really there; His bright liquid bronze glinting off his loving eyes, the exact shade of his olive toned skin, the shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, that smile that so many times made me want to love him more. Ash.

Here is some more of that amazing emotional description of their thoughts that you have pulled off so well during this fic.

Can't wait for the next chapter and good luck with the sequel.

See Ya

Last edited:

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Sorry for the long wait, as you didn't know, I wasn't able to type for a while, and know that I am able to access it again, I shall let you know that the next chapter will be upcoming soon. I'm sorry for the wait.
The water, it’s too cold.
Melaine from a long time ago had a vision of a girl drowning in water. But that was elemnrty school, she said so herself that the future only opens up to her from at least a day ahead. Mel only laughed and exclaimed. ‘It was only a nightmare, I’m sure of it.’ Somehow it was something that couldn’t go away in my head. And I badly wanted it to vanish, the thought of… that vision coming true. I shivered, and sped ahead of the group again. Barry was staring at his left cocking his ear to the right, Dawn was too. I stoped, and realised that they where not moving with me. They where frozen, eyes wide, hopeful and terrified. I ran up to them with my fists balled up.

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
*hopes this dosen't look like spam* Don't worry,just do when you feel like it.Don't listen to anyone whos says "OMFG HURRY UP!" or anything similar.
Can't wait for the next chapter from the advanceshipping fic godess.A.k.a You! XD

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Chapter 21: Lost
________________________________________________________________________________________

Why is it dark.
It’s so empty, this feeling, it’s so vivid, so real… nothing can compare to this pain locked in my chest. I’m blind, so stupid. Why? I promised her, I swore that nothing would ever happen to her, that I would always keep her safe. What a fool I am. Why? And yet, I’m running, searching for this girl, with blinded eyes, and no sense of direction. Where to start? Ryan won the battle after all didn’t he? This… This shouldn’t be happening! I’m I that stupid? To allow all of this to happen, to lose her when she was just in reach? I can’t bear this pain!

The crunch of the earth was nothing more then back ground music, the hollers of my flanks where just a thrumming sound in my head, the Forrest was just a black wall. Nothing… We where running off the southern perimeter, closest to the school, catching her trail, then losing it when it ended back where we started. Now we where off the trail, and somewhere deep in the evergreens, almost approaching the outskirts of the Que Reservation that was owned by a native tribe. Dawn would sometimes ask how I was feeling when I trailed back from my leading spot. I always told her I was hurting. Then she left it at that.

The wind was brittle now, perfect weather to add to my suspense, and the once high sun, was at it’s mid-peak, a bloody rose fanned the whole sky. I flinched, and kept my sight ahead of me. Often when something snapped, or a twig would fall, Dawn ran to the sound, and kicked at nothing, suspecting Ryan to be there. Barry was way over heels, climbing branches to look over the canopy of trees for May. The only thing I helped out was listening for her. But I wasn’t really searching for the sound of Ryan or May, but the sound of a stream. I remembered something from yesterday, what may was whispering in her sleep. It was so strange. And it wasn’t likely for her to talk while she slept, I only heard her from when she napped in the Forrest with me, at the time when me and my dad fought, and at school when she slept on the ground next to Tracey in Bat mitten. Though, at that time she only talked about school, and hoenn. Yesterday she screamed in her sleep, cringed into me when the sentence was out of her mouth.

The water, it’s too cold.​
Melaine from a long time ago had a vision of a girl drowning in water. But that was elementary school, she said so herself that the future only opens up to her from at least a day ahead. Mel only laughed and exclaimed. ‘It was only a nightmare, I’m sure of it.’ Somehow it was something that couldn’t go away in my head. And I badly wanted it to vanish, the thought of… that vision coming true. I shivered, and sped ahead of the group again. Barry was staring at his left cocking his ear to the right, Dawn was too. I stopped, and realized that they where not moving with me. They where frozen, eyes wide, hopeful and terrified. I ran up to them with my fists balled up.

“You hear that?” Barry whispered, now looking to the ground. I waited in the quiet, hoping to find what he was listening to. Dawn nodded and gazed on me. Barry’s teeth locked in frustration, “It’s too far away, but… I think, I don’t know if its… Dawn gasped, and faced the wall of trees and bushes. Barry froze in place, “a scream.”

Dawn was a step faster then me, and lunged into the wall, breaking through with speed and strength. Her crunches faintly faded away. I yelled for Barry to follow, and he unglued from his spot, trailing behind me, through the wall. Dawn was faster then any of us, her legs where long, and her feet patted softly against the soil, one foot in front of the other. The branches whipped at our faces and arms, promising a bruise to appear later. She rocketed ahead, dodging trees, jumping over boulders, and climbing hills with accurate effort. It took us a little time to get to the same point as her. Other then our pursuit, new sounds became closer and clearer then before, something was rustling ahead, and the sound of water was with it. I pushed forcefully against my will, and panted more harsher then before. The cold air I sunk in burn my throat, and it bit my cheeks. I didn’t care, only for the opening up ahead. The rustling stopped, and Dawn broke though first before me and Barry.

I glanced over my shoulder to make sure he was still around. He nodded sternly to me and slowed down the same I did, as Dawn hissed loudly on the other side. I huffed, and shook off the sharp heat that tingled down my calf, as I pushed myself through the webbed branches. I blinked and was unable to prepare myself from what I was seeing. Dawn’s back arched, and her fists formed to claws, as her body shook in continuous tremors. I warned her to stay put, and watched in horror of what was finally standing in front of me.

I knew this face.
I loved this face, worried about her, searched for her, hoped for her, promised her… And here she was. I couldn’t do anything, I was stuck. Her Crystal dark eyes stared back at me with fear. How could I have done this? Seeing her like this punched the hole in my chest deeper. Then when I trailed down, I really did see her. She was crumpled, both arms slung like water hoes at her hips, one leg was broken covered with scratches everywhere, and then her face…

I snarled, and angled my back, to crouch in attack. How dare he!!! Barry growled beside me, copying the same stance I took. The ******* that clutched May in his grasp laughed, swinging his head up to contact with the three of us. “You three, you made it just in time I see. How was your walk?”

“Shut the hell up!” Dawn was paler then before, and was easily going to snap at any second. “Let go of May or I’ll rip that head off of your shoulders!” May cringed back at the thought. I frowned.

“Oh, Dawn… welcome back.” She took a step, and all of us fallowed her. Ryan backed away with the same smile on his face. “Easy…” Dawn didn’t relax, and her calf rose to take another step.

“Stay put.” I hissed to her. She was mid-step, deciding to ignore me, “Dawn…” My voice was thick. Barry stared at her too, and she relaxed, and glared from across her way. Ryan frowned when she did not go for his bickering, and sighed angrily. The moment of the highest peak. I walked forward, to be in front of our three way triangle, and locked my teeth.

His burgundy eyes narrowed, and he shifted his weight on his right, and leaned closer to May’s cheek. I was having trouble keeping my calm. “Ash, you just had to go and push my buttons didn’t you? Of all the people why does she love you?” That sunk into me… Why does she love me? After all of this for sure I would know that her love would vanish. I glared at my feet, the words towered over me, pushing down on my shoulders. Love would vanish. Ryan laughed, and spat to me again,
“ Ha! I’m quite jealous, I hope you don’t mind sharing.”

“There's nothing to share, Ryan!” I snapped. How could he think of such a thing? Share? She’s not a toy, she’s a human being! Ugh, I can’t take it! “ Let her go! You’ve gone way to far, and after this is over I’ll make sure you’ll never see this world again.” I snarled with true hate. My frame was shaking the same way Dawn was, and the blood ran quickly under my tight fists. Barry hissed at me, but that was it. No words, hisses. I glanced at myself, and straightened up. Was I really going to attack? With May there?

“Let me explain my reasons here, there's no rush.” He mused; Dawn snorted darkly. He ignored her and continued, “If you charge at me, then May here will be thrown into that river there. Then there’s the fact of you allowing me to continue on with my duty….” That was enough for me to take another step, nothing to ague the fact that I was going to charge at this moment. My mind was buzzing, and loud with my emotions and hate bursting into mines.

That ***! You dam, *******! I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you in till your nothing but air! After all you done, after hurting her so much, there’s no way I’m letting you to kill her! *******!

Ryan smiled gain, his muscles flexed from the challenge I was putting on the plate. I wanted him badly to charge at me, and I chuckled under my breath. Come and get some you dumbass. Ryan was willing, and was clutching May’s arm, hinting to us that he wasn’t joking.

“Where I’m I in this?”
I froze in place. Everyone shot there eyes on the voice, ice covering there heads.
“With me of course.” He laughed. Ryan didn’t look down to her, only on my face.
Dawn was on my left, her lips where curled back, and a vicious noise echoes the silence. I was too, and I was so sure that nothing was going to stop me and Dawn from killing this man right here.

May clenched her jaw, and spat in his face, “I’d rather die, then to be stuck with you.”

Dawn was the first to sprung, her legs dashed left right, and her claws extended for Ryan’s neck. Barry, with hand extended, screamed at her with shock, “NO!”

All of this was just subconscious though.
I didn’t care for the others at this moment, for Ryan either. The hole had cut my body in half. Melaine’s vision flashed in my head, and the white light hurt my eyes. How? I was faster then the others, and I targeted on May, who was in mid-air, falling down into the quick river. Dawn was on Ryan’s back, using her arms to head lock him, and she used her teeth to bite him on the neck, for hm to stop thrashing. Barry was locking his hands behind his back. I hoped they would be okay.

I shouted her name, ripping off the jacket from myself. The ledge was close, and I pushed against it with my legs, and extended me arms out, to puncture through the water. May fell in first, and I fallowed her a second after. The rapids where rough, they tried to pull me the opposite way, and take me under it’s blackness. I kicked at it, and punched my way through it, still shouting her name down the bank. She wasn’t in front of me anymore, and must have been dunked under water. The water was not the temperature that was eligible to swimming in, and the ammonia would kick in eventually. I had only minutes. I dunked my head into the black waters, the ice burned my skin, and the water was dimly lighten and blurry.

Nothing. I kicked down, and forced myself under, to search for her anywhere. She could be so far away, and the current was only going to get worse. My head reached the surface again, and the numbness was creeping up my feet. Sh!t. I yelled again, and circled around, over boulders, fallen trees… Where was she? I gasped, and the Ice rushed over my head. I pulled against it, and kicked at the force, but it sent me lower down the water. Not only that, but something was brushing softly against my cheek. I twirled underneath, and starred at the elegant pieces of brown kelp. It was sort of strange, as that there was no rocks by me, and the kelp came from above me. Aren’t kelp only suppose to be in the ocean too? Confused, I pulled with more force, and was whipped away from the whirlpool. The spin knocked the air out of my lungs. I petaled upward s and found the air again. I huffed and panted, the water that entered through my lungs burned my throat. I blinked starring down at the water, where two pale fishes stayed still underwater.

Hell, it’s been 10 minutes! I have to find her. The fishes turned on it’s side, reveling it’s strange fins. Five total. Wait… these aren’t fishes. They where feet. “MAY!” I pulled on her feet and fallowed down in till I found her waist. The kelp was her hair… Her body was cold, and her face was pale with her arms dangling on my back. I wasn’t going to let anything happen. I fought against the current to drift to the side, where a tiny shore formed. May wasn’t breathing, and it caused me to petal faster. Please, please, please. My feet touched sand, and from there I walked up the shore, carefully carrying her on my back to a dry area a few steps ahead.

I had to work fast. My hands quickly cradled her back, and I used my arms to lower her on the ground. May’s cheeks weren’t the pink rose I loved, and her eye lid where heavy, from the debris of pain. I inhaled a gush of air, and brought my lips to touch hers gently, my hands pumped her chest as I force the air into her lungs. I’m not giving up on you. I parted, and counted to three, and forced more. After all we’ve been through, I wasn’t letting her die. If she died, I would gradually throw myself back into that river. My world was nothing without May. My life was nothing but pain, and covering up my problems, and when she first came to kanto, she opened up a new world for me. 123…123…123… She still wasn’t breathing, and I worked faster and pumped faster.

I parted our lips again and begged for her to make this through, “May you keep yourself alive you got that?!” I collided again and forced the air. The Forrest was dead, and night drew in. The vision was coming true. No! No, the future changes! And dammit, I’m making it change. “Come on May! Please!” 123…123…123…123…

My head was light headed, and I was sure after this breath I was going to faint. I inhaled anyways, and exhaled with as much power I could, and counted one more time.
1…
2…
3…

I drew back, and broke into pieces. I was working over a dead corpse. No response for 20 minutes. I starred at her face in the white light outside. The light made her face paler, and her lips where red. No… I sobbed, and laid next to her, cradling her back into my chest. Her hair was still wet, and felt rough next to my cheek. The blood was washed away, and her entire body was ice against my skin. I hugged her tighter, and argued the facts In my head that there was still hope. If this didn’t work then I was going to die with her. I rubbed my arms and hands on her’s, hoping the friction would warm her body up. My hands trembled, and I couldn’t close my eyes or blink. I was afraid if I shut her off, I would never see her again.

The full moon replaced the sky now, and the light made everything like it’s skin. May’s skin wasn’t so cold then before, and her cheeks where a shade darker then the scary pale. I hope to god this works. I leaned over her, and punched my lips back, and blew air down her mouth. 1…2…3…

A brilliant blue flashed before my eyes, and her lips coughed up the water that was stuck in her throat and she screamed horrified. “May!?” I wasn’t sure if she was cold still, so I hugged her again. She cut in mid-scream and gazed up to me. Then she coughed again.

“How…disorienting. I thought I was drowning.”
I laughed, and kissed her cheek, so relived and terrified of her near death. She’s okay, she’s okay… May gasped, and groaned again. I snapped away from her, a wash of guilt running through me. She was still hurt. “I’m s-sorry…” she whispered.

“No, save the talking for later. All you have to do now is rest, I need to get you to a hospital.”
“Through t-the Forrest?” she asked hoarsely.
“I don’t care, I’d carry you through the desert if I had too. Now please be quiet.”

My arms coiled around her legs, so she could wrap them around my torso, then I switched one hand so her head could rest on my shoulder. She sighed deeply, and shut her eyes. The sand was easy when it was dry, so getting up was no trouble at all. I sighed, and ascended over back into the trees. The Forrest was dark, and rays of light was the only thing that helped me see through it. A wind bristled the tree’s and shivered the leaves to scatter away. The path for sure would lead back to the school. We must have traveled down the river pretty far. May’s easily breaths calmed me, and sent me into a restless trance. After all of this the war was over, and neither sides won. No one was killed, and no one was left behind. Another breeze rustled both of our hair in the wind, and May crystal eyes peeped through her black lashes, starring at my face.

I wanted her to rest, and to not worry about me, but I couldn’t argue with her instincts. We both continued down the dirt road, still together under the twilight sky, and green canopy of cold trees. May’s cheek nustled into my ruff, and breathed in my ear before falling into slumber.
“My wolf.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was surprise to see that no one was outside once we broke through the bearer and entered outside of the parking lot. Mine and my dad’s car where the only two that never left their spots, two spots away from each other. I sighed, and ran carefully across and reached over to my car. I forgot about my keys when we I was in the nurses office, and groaned when the reality hit. Now what. May woken up, and stretched her neck to see where she was. I took a breath and counted the math in my head: an hour? Two?

“Where are we going? Aren’t we going in the car?” May asked when I was walking away.
Wasn’t it oblivious? “I’m going to take you to the hospital, where else?” She gasped, and started to protest, “Listen, I just walked through the Forrest with you on my back. Don’t question my methods, at least where going there.” May nodded reluctant, and placed her head on my shoulder. I looked both ways and crossed the street. “Are you okay?”

“Yes.” She whispered.
“Don’t lie to me. Does your head hurt?”
“Yes… but I’m okay right now too.” I didn’t get what that meant.

Something splashed on my neck and arm, and the warmth felt nice. She sighed deeply, and splashed another tear, “I’m happy knowing that I can still live on this earth, with you as my guardian angle. I really thought I was going to die today, and in that term, I felt sad that once I gave my last heart beat, I wouldn’t have the opportunity to be with you. I knew it was for your sake, but…” she thought about that for a second, and answered in a happy tone, “How will I ever find heaven without your hand to guide me? I’d be a lost soul.”

I laughed softly, and continued down the long sidewalk, with her giggling on my back. I guess I do have a purpose on this world after all. Joggers, and people in their cars starred at us while we walked down the main roads, and asked us if we were okay. We laughed and told them we where healthy as a horse. Though they didn’t get what we meant, we ended up asking if they knew where the closest hospital was-that the one in downtown was too far away from my math. Luckily, are walking was over when a woman in a black suburban suggested if she could take us.

I asked the our driver if I could barrow her phone, to call my friends. She smiled and nodded, throwing her small cell into my hands. I punched in my dad’s number. May stirred uncomfortably on the bench in the car, and starred at my face when she couldn’t find a comfortable spot. I scooted closer to her so she could lay her head on her shoulder.

The phone rang twice, “Um, Hello?”
“It’s Ash, where are you at?”

“ASH!” he screamed, and rushed out a bunch of words at me, “We’re at the police station, and Dawn and Barry are with Brock hunting down Misty for confession. Where are YOU at? Do you know how worried I was?! Your mother was crying over the phone when she called me and- what the hell where you thinking?! You could have told me that this was happening! Ash you-“

I ignored him, “We’re arriving at the hospital right now.” The car turned into the drive, and floured up to the red curb. May sat up and gasped when it moved her ribs. I mumble quickly into the phone, while the lady jumped out of her seat to get May’s door. I swung the door open without closing it, and ran over to May’s side. “Listen Dad, I have to let you go. Come over to the…” I glanced up at the hospital’s name, “the Kanto regional emergency entrance alright? Love you, bye.” I slammed the phone shut, and tossed it back into the lady’s hands.

“Do you want me to go in with you?” the woman asked. Her curly red hair bounced as she helped me get May back on my back. “I mean, you have to have an adult with you…” she trailed off.

May swung her arms around my neck tightly, and whimpered in pain. I shook my head, and stepped up the curb. “Nah, my dad is coming, but you can come if you want.” She nodded and shut the doors to her car.

Then she revved the engine and shouted out of the window, “I’ll meet you inside then!”

I smiled to her, and secured myself with May on my back. Then I dashed forward through the sliding glass doors. May was crying now, and yelling in my ear that her chest felt like it was on fire. The nurses and patients in the room gasped and ran tords me with shocked faces. The receptionist was yelling over the phone for a cot, and was demanding both of our names. I ignored the sudden chaos, and walked forward to where a doctor was near by, staring at me.

“Take her, please she’s in pain!”

Pikachu30

yay! new chapter! sad part is only 1 more to go... guess every good story has to end sometime! :D

Lexiebee88

Bleeding Black Rose
awwwwwwww y does everything good have to end???? lolz ummmm............................................. i loved it but did u proofread?? i saw alot of errors and im short of time so i cant point them out. anyways i loved how u showed May falling into the river from ashs pov. yaaaaaaaaaaay may isnt dead!!!!!!!!! i feel really bad for ash wen he thought may waz dead, i mean just imagining watching ur soulmate die and trying to bring them back with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is just heart- breaking. good chappie like always, keep going!!!!

Chaos_Umbreon

Advanceshipper!
Yay! May lives! Thanks to Ash's CPR.

Nice to see the confrontation with Ryan from Ash's POV, and diving into the river after May is just what I could see Ash doing out of desperation for the person that means the most to him.

You had a few errors in this;

I’m I that stupid?

Should be: Am I that stupid?
You repeated that error a few times.

The water was not the temperature that was eligible to swimming in, and the ammonia would kick in eventually.

I think you mean hypothermia (when a persons body temperature drops way below normal), ammonia is a chemical used in fertilizer and some explosives.

Other than that, the CPR scene was great and the emotions that Ash had while trying to resuscitate May showed how much he cared.

May’s cheek nustled into my ruff, and breathed in my ear before falling into slumber.
“My wolf.”

I loved this scene!

Keep up the good work and give this fic a brilliant ending!

p.s. just so you know a prologue goes at the start, I think you mean epilogue.

See Ya!

BlazeFusion76

I r Optical Illusion
Exscuse my...err...lateness XD

A few gramatical and spelling errors here and there,but I won't point them out since its already been done by other reviewers(Plus,I'm a hypcroite XD).Wait,there is one error....
DO.NOT.USE.FALLOW!Why can't you use follow?Is it that hard? XD

Awww,all the scenes were adorable!This was most definetly my faveourite:
May’s cheek nustled into my ruff, and breathed in my ear before falling into slumber.
“My wolf.”

That ***! You dam, *******! I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you in till your nothing but air! After all you done, after hurting her so much, there’s no way I’m letting you to kill her! *******!

Damn!I definetly don't want to get on your bad side when your writing!
But I fell I must contribute so...
SWEET ***** ICE TEA **** ******* ***** ************ *** HAM SANDWHICH ******** ***** *** ******* CAP LOCKS LOL ******** ***** ***.Waffles.

“Take her, please she’s in pain!”
CLIFFHANGERS.RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH! *insert unessecary growling,shouting,exclamation marks,ect. here*

I can't believe this is going to be my second last review for this story :( Good times in this fic,and I will remember them.And of course I will remember my favrouite author ^_^
Excellent job as usual flower!

Satoshi<3

Love thy Satoshi
yeah chapter is up!
alright first and for most, this is my top #3 chapter yet! Lolz, I just mean out all of your chapters I happen to like all of them ^________^

“Through t-the Forrest?” she asked hoarsely.
“I don’t care, I’d carry you through the desert if I had too. Now please be quiet.”
Awww... I liked how he would do that for her. Ash is sooo nice >.<

Something splashed on my neck and arm, and the warmth felt nice. She sighed deeply, and splashed another tear, “I’m happy knowing that I can still live on this earth, with you as my guardian angle. I really thought I was going to die today, and in that term, I felt sad that once I gave my last heart beat, I wouldn’t have the opportunity to be with you. I knew it was for your sake, but…” she thought about that for a second, and answered in a happy tone, “How will I ever find heaven without your hand to guide me? I’d be a lost soul.”
I was crying so hard when I read this! I mean come on, this is the most beautifulest thing I have ever read! Oh, and how May would give herself for ash is so kind. WHO does that! Oh I love this ship....
I can't help retuning here to read this!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!!

The phone rang twice, “Um, Hello?”
“It’s Ash, where are you at?”
“ASH!”

haha!
I dont know why I was laughing so hard at this part x]

well as always you do such a phenomenal job! And I can't wait for your future chapters.